Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Money: 500$ Pocket: 50$

User Image
User Image

"Hm?" The sound of a quiet feminine voice broke his trance over the smells and Ryuu looked around to find the source. He smiled kindly at the young woman standing next to him suddenly. "Oh! No, Sorry~ I'm still thinking." He said taking a step back to allow her to go ahead of him. "I didn't think anyone would be up for nightly coffee trips," He laughed and looked back up at the menu, "I seem to be having a hard time deciding. It's been a while since I've been to a place like this." Ryuu smiled at her again, "What's your favorite?"

User Image
User Image

User Image ((OCC Stuff))

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:00 pm
Arillena

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: It's no problem! I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $496.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah smiled and stepped forward once he moved away from the register. "Thank you~." Her boots clicked with each step and she stopped at the counter, curls bouncing. She'd made her decision - caramel. Something about the light golden substance that made your mouth sticky was enough to drag her to that conclusion. Making an order with the cashier and waiting for her drink, she turned to look back at the man, smiling and shaking her head. Her blonde waves and slight curls shook along with her, brushing her mid-waist. "Well, when you have nothing to do at home..." She paused and laughed a little, shrugging her shoulders once she shoved her hands back into her pockets. "That and I'm actually on my way to the bookstore. Books and coffee just make sense." She said it as if it were fact, leaning back against the counter so her hip was against the wall dividing them from the worker's area. "Well that depends." She pondered, grey eyes falling to the side and back out the window where the sunlight was dying - and quick. "Do you want something cold or hot?" She thought again. "Oh! And do you like something bitter or sweet?"

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Money: 497.50$ Pocket: 47.50$

User Image
User Image

"Hm... Something warm and sweet Definitely." Ryuu decided with a nod. He stepped up the the cashier and ordered a medium hot chocolate. Simple and sweet. With a relaxed sigh he grinned back at the young woman who was currently his company. When she mentioned Bookstore his eyes almost sparkled. "Bookstore? There's a bookstore around here? How did I miss that?" He asked himself. A lover of Stories and libraries he was- whether it seemed so or not- his interest was snagged.

Ryuu stopped himself before he started bombing the stranger with other questions about books and stories. He held out his hand. "Ryuu Fiain," He introduced with a warm smile. "I hope you will pardon my inability to stop talking~" With his other hand he rubbed the back of his head laughing.

User Image
User Image

User Image ((So sorry If I vanish I take nightly meds cat_sweatdrop I'll try to return soon))

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:11 pm
Arillena

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: That's all right! And so sorry I took so long. I had a huge ball post to write. xD I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $496.75.

She laughed as he ordered before she could even finish giving the answer to her favorite drink. Oh well. C'est la vie! Not long answer, her name was called and the frozen, icy drink popped out onto the counter, a paper tip covering the straw. With a smile, she picked it up, ignoring the fact that it practically froze her fingertips and rose the straw to her lips - pausing to remove the paper strip leftover from the straw wrapper. "Hn?" Her eyes shifted back over to the man, just underneath her blonde bangs. Her lips covered the straw, sipping the caramel flavored ice coffee with delight. Swallowing to get an answer out, she nodded slowly, looking towards the door of Moonbucks. "There is. It's called Bookworms. It's... About two doors down I think." She looked up at him with a slight smile, placing her mouth back over the straw to give her something to do while she waited for him. And so far, honestly, this was a nice conversation than the typical ones you would find behind the cashier at the grocery store.

She glanced down at the floating ice cubes through the transparent lid, giving the cup a small wiggle so they would shake around to her accord and swallowed another small mouthful. She glanced back up at him, her face now looking a little more blank until she spotted his hand. Ryuu, huh? Ryuu with white hair. Hm. She lifted a hand from her drink, drying it slightly against her tights before reaching forward and taking his. "Sarah Fitz." A little formal, but she appreciated that aspect. It was nice to see people would get older and mature rather than wave a peace sign and state their first name. She laughed at his next statement, shaking her head so her hair followed. "Oh don't worry about it. It's nice having someone to talk to after a while. I tend to kinda dwell in my books." She shrugged thoughtfully and smiled back up at him, placing both hands on her drink.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:13 pm
        pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deat h xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx darkness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxillusion

User Image

User Image
Benjamin smirked at her words as he was quick to take out a black and mild and lit it. Not caring if it bothered the other customers, he would dare for anyone to tell him to turn off his cigar. "I look shitty, charming. Sleep is something I don't really get. And ball you say? I hate those things, nothing but rubbish. An excuse for pricks and dolled up fruits to brag about their love life and success. Bunch of hypocrites. I rather kill myself before I go to one of those events."

Dr. Graves

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:30 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Sarah Fitz, That's a cute name." He complimented after shaking her hand. Ryuu grinned widely as his drink was ready next. He thanked the cashier politely before taking his Hot chocolate. Sipping carefully as to not burn himself carelessly, he stepped a little bit away from the register as to not block it from anyone else. Ryuu nodded. "Yeah I get you, I once spent about 30 hours hiding in the back of a library- got through a good 15 different books." He chuckled. "Talk about losing track of time."

"What kind of stories do you like most?" He asked with genuine curiosity. "Oh- Sorry~ I don't want to keep you from your books and coffee." He took another thoughtful sip. "Unless you wouldn't mind if joined you?" Ryuu flashed a friendly smile. He had already decided to make the Book store his next exploration target, and talking to a cute girl about one of his favorite topics at the same time just seemed like fun.

User Image
User Image

User Image ((OCC))

oOBookwormYumiOo

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

Jeni watched as Ben lit his cigarette, smelling the distinct scent of the black and mild. The smell didn't bother her much since she had to get used to her old boss's smoking from the last bookstore she worked at. "The ball wasn't too bad. Although all I did was keep an eye on my oddball companion." The sorceress replied, referring to her friend Robin. By now, she expected her to be a bit upset that she left without telling them. She shrugged at the thought and soon stood up, pulling her wallet for her purse. "Anyways, need coffee? I'm paying."

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Ben ♦ Where?: Moonbucks ♦ Money: $400.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 pm
Arillena

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $496.75.

Sarah nodded, eyes squeezing shut in appreciation. "Well thank you! Though I don't actually make as many fits as my last name says." It was a bad joke, but usually it got someone to laugh. She tapped he fingers against the plastic cup, grey eyes scanning over his own drink. Hm. Maybe a hot chocolate next time. Definitely since it was getting colder and colder. Then again, it was only September, it wouldn't start getting colder until mid-August. Or was that normal beach side weather? They snapped open in realization of what he had just said, her mouth pulling from the straw and dropped in shock. "Thirty hours?! Sheesh!" Looking down at her boots and then back up at him, she wiggled a bit side to side. Maybe they should sit somewhere. The company really was nice, she had to admit. "Did you at least bring a blanket? They keep them pretty cool no matter what the weather. I certainly wouldn't want to freeze my nips off spending that much time in there."

Pursing her bottom lip out, her interest peeked over. What stories did she like most? "Probably-" But before she could answer, he was on the move again. It made her laugh a little. She shook her head, feeling her bangs slide back and forth against her head. "Oh I don't mind." She shrugged. "It's not like I can stop you from going there anyway, right?" A small smirk came to her lips and she laughed inwardly, taking a sip of her drink. Imagine. No! You can't go to the bookstore! You're forbidden to be in there as long as I am. Just... Because I said so. It made her laugh aloud.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:18 pm
        pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deat h xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx darkness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxillusion

User Image

User Image
Ben shook his head at her offer and took another long drag as smoke then came out of his nose, something he had learned to do over the years. "I don't do coffee but thank you for the offer. Water will suffice miss Jeni."

Dr. Graves

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Ryuu chuckled a bit at Sarah's subtle expressions. "Nah I didn't need one- I don't think..." He paused to remember- and failed. "I guess I was too distracted to really notice anything else~" He sipped some more of his chocolate drink as he realized- "Ah, I keep asking questions and then interrupting you don't I?" He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that. I guess My thought process is slower than my speech." When she suddenly laughed out loud Ryuu grinned and laughed with her. "Think of something funny? Or do I dare think it's me your laughing at?" He wouldn't mind either way. Seeing people smile was something Ryuu loved.

"Well you say it's just down the sidewalk yes?"
He tipped his head towards the door, "Shall we, Miss Fitz?" He stepped towards it, prepared to hold the door open for Sarah if she allowed him.

User Image
User Image

User Image ((OCC))

oOBookwormYumiOo

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:36 am
Arillena

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $496.75.

She shifted her coat around her shoulders, now feeling it droop and tighten on her body. Releasing one hand from the frosty, perspiring cup, she reached up to gently pull along the flaps that opened and exposed her purple shirt beneath. Tucking them back upwards, the coat released her shoulders from their vice grip and settled atop of them like clouds - giving her a much better feel of not being so constricted. "I'm the same way. Once you get a book, it's like everything else drowns out around you. Though, it might depend on what you're reading." She placed her lips over the straw to take a sip, the light colored brown drink sliding upwards with ease. Quickly, she swallowed to reply, shaking her head profusely. "No, no!" She spoke, a little loudly for her taste. Though she brushed it off as if no one else were in here; there were indeed two of them. "It's fine. Sometimes you have to say something before you forget it. At least, that's what my grandma does all the time."

Sarah covered her mouth, her fingertips dipping into her cheek before letting the hand fall back down to her cup. "Oh, I was just thinking if I had said no to you coming to the bookstore. Imagine, telling you you can't come as long as I'm in there." She shook her head with another laugh. "It just sounded really funny is all~." But before she could finish her thought process, she toddled after him, boots clicking against the floor again. Ryuu. Ryuu. She had to remember that name. Ryuu with the white hair. There couldn't be too many people in the city with white hair, could there? It was such an unnatural color. She paused. Then again, a girl with pink hair and another with purple lived right next door somewhere. And that alone was strange enough. A hand came up to fiddle along with a strand of blonde hair, her eyes glancing down at it curiously. If she could change her hair color - which she could - what would she choose? Probably a royal blue. Yeah. Definitely blue. Maybe red. She wouldn't look so bad as a red head, would she? Thoughtfully, she stepped out of the door, held open by Ryuu. "We shall! Thank you." And out the door into the cold she went.

{Character Exit.}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

The white haired boy laughed with her. "Depending on your tone I might have believed you." He admitted. As Ryuu finished off his hot chocolate he caught Sarah's thoughtful look as she exited. Hm... He chuckled before adjusting the collar of his own -thought lighter- jacket and following her out onto the streets.

((Exit))

User Image
User Image

User Image ((OCC))

oOBookwormYumiOo

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

With a simple nod, Jeni left Benjamin and stood in line. The line wasn't too bad, so she was at the front counter within two minutes. "1 Iced coffee, a water, and...a cheesecake slice?" She ordered and pulled out a total of $6. The water was free of charge. As she stepped to the side to wait on her order, she noticed the worker giving he a few looks every now and then. Although her face was pretty much expression-less, Jeni narrowed her eyes in annoyance. What was he looking at? Once her order was finished, he called her name and grinned brightly...a bit too happy, as well... "Thank you." Taking the cheesecake and drinks, she was prepared to go back to Ben when the employee stopped her. "Could I get your number?" This boy had guts. However, guts or not, she easily narrowed her eyes more. "No way." Her response was rather blunt, but Jeni could care less. With that said, she swiftly turned on her heels and went back to her seat.

"Here you go." She passed over the water and sat back down in her seat, swirling the ice in her drink, simply manipulating it without touching it.

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Ben ♦ Where?: Moonbucks ♦ Money: $394.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:11 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:15 pm

User Image

User Image
Ben had a smirk on his face when Jeni had returned with their things, having noticed the entire scene with the boy. "Smooth, very smooth." He said rather sarcastically as they had spent the entire night talking about little to big things like dreams, plans and hopes for the future. Having not realized that once again the minutes had turned to hours.

Dr. Graves

Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games