Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Profile Question (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm
How can u add music to the playlist? I am really and with this stuff. sweatdrop XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:33 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
How can u add music to the playlist? I am really and with this stuff. sweatdrop XD

Here's a guide for adding a youtube video to your profile:
[youtube media players]

Do you want to add more than one song? The guide above also mentions how you can add a youtube playlist to your profile. Or this NSTG profile guide explains how to add a playlist using specific sites. I'm not sure if it's out of date.

You'll have to manipulate a tiny bit of text and code. It seems daunting at first, but the guides are usually pretty thorough. If you're having trouble, please post the code that you're trying to paste and I can try to take a look at it. :3 I can pretty much only follow the Gaia CSS guides so I'd just be a second pair of eyes. But sometimes that's needed. You think you've got it right, but keep skimming over a silly error. (Heck, hopefully a profile guru will step in. ^^ )
Otherwise, the users of the Profile Discussion forum field these sorts of questions all the time. Just be sure to provide them with as much information as possible (new or old school profile, what media you're trying to add, what your goal is, any guides you're using, that sort of stuff I guess). Also be sure to skim the first couple pages of the forum to make sure it's not a repeat question. They're very willing to help as long as it looks like you've already tried to put effort into it. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:41 pm
sdrawkcab
Bubblehead0987654321

[youtube media players]

Do you want to add more than one song? The guide above also mentions how you can add a youtube playlist to your profile. Or this NSTG profile guide explains how to add a playlist using specific sites. I'm not sure if it's out of date.

You'll have to manipulate a tiny bit of text and code. It seems daunting at first, but the guides are usually pretty thorough. If you're having trouble, please post the code that you're trying to paste and I can try to take a look at it. :3 I can pretty much only follow the Gaia CSS guides so I'd just be a second pair of eyes. But sometimes that's needed. You think you've got it right, but keep skimming over a silly error. (Heck, hopefully a profile guru will step in. ^^ )
Otherwise, the users of the Profile Discussion forum field these sorts of questions all the time. Just be sure to provide them with as much information as possible (new or old school profile, what media you're trying to add, what your goal is, any guides you're using, that sort of stuff I guess). Also be sure to skim the first couple pages of the forum to make sure it's not a repeat question. They're very willing to help as long as it looks like you've already tried to put effort into it. ^^

Okay, I understand what it means and all but I have an account on a different site and then there is where I get confused. sweatdrop I'll have to mess with Grooveshark a bit I guess but that really did help a lot. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:43 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
sdrawkcab
Bubblehead0987654321

[youtube media players]

Okay, I understand what it means and all but I have an account on a different site and then there is where I get confused. sweatdrop I'll have to mess with Grooveshark a bit I guess but that really did help a lot. Thank you.

You have grooveshark? Gimme a sec. XD I know I saw a guide for that.

Edit;
I came across these, because I was first looking for playlist.com guides... and one thread said that site doesn't work and talked about grooveshark instead. Anyway, I did a quick search to find the guide again, and found three. > <; One of them has to work, right?
Grooveshark Guide
Grooveshark Guide
Grooveshark Guide

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:53 pm
sdrawkcab
Bubblehead0987654321
sdrawkcab
Bubblehead0987654321

[youtube media players]

You have grooveshark? Gimme a sec. XD I know I saw a guide for that.

Edit;
I came across these, because I was first looking for playlist.com guides... and one thread said that site doesn't work and talked about grooveshark instead. Anyway, I did a quick search to find the guide again, and found three. > <; One of them has to work, right?
Grooveshark Guide
Grooveshark Guide
Grooveshark Guide

I'll try them!

Edit: Guide 1 and 2 is confusing and difficult to understand. Guide 3 is easy to understand and is simple that works. Thank you for all of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:09 am
Bubblehead0987654321

I'll try them!

Edit: Guide 1 and 2 is confusing and difficult to understand. Guide 3 is easy to understand and is simple that works. Thank you for all of that.
Yay! Good to know. ^^ Glad one worked. (Yeah the first two looked hard to follow and the second was so bare-boned that I wasn't sure.)  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items