Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Bookworm's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Bookworm's | Company : Erik and Kro | Mood : Relieved and excited | OOC : Translation: “I can't wait to share!~”

He drops his hands from his hips and gives the guy a nod to say that he believes him. He doesn’t seem like a bad kid, just someone poking fun at the new guy. But he really needed to be more careful! Especially with his bird friend. Someone could really have a very negative reaction towards a bird swooping at them like that. Some people are crazy enough to carry guns on them. "I believe you. I am going to be in the horror genre finishing up the section if you need me." With that, he lets the guy get to work as he makes his way back to the said department.

He starts picking up books from the cart to place them on the shelf when he hears the man’s voice again. Normally he wasn’t much of an eavesdropper, but he was a little curious as to whether the kid was a legitimate worker or not. So he listens to him helping out an old lady with a gift she wants to buy. Yet again, he gets the vibe that although rough around the edges, he is a good kid that knows the store well. This of course makes the ice melt and Heisuke softens considerably. He isn’t a super stern person, nor is he the type to hold grudges. Even though they had a rocky introduction, he can at least feel like he can get along with the other man.

Seeming to be in a better mood, the incubus starts to hum as and sway as he works. It will be an interesting thing to tell Daisuke about when he gets home. Though he might have to be very gentle about how he says it, so Daisuke isn’t tempted to stalk him at work just to make sure the guy isn’t trying to pull anything again. He has such a caring husband! Giving a happy little chuckle to himself, he smiles at the thought of his husband waiting for him at home. "Kyōyū suru no ga machi kiremasen!〜” He sings softly to himself as he resists the urge to squirm in excitement.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:14 am
tiny14xx2

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: Ay's Place My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

The other guy in there buggered off after a moment, leaving the three of them alone. Even seeing what a cheerful bean this guy usually was, he still had a sinking suspicion this was going to be his last day here. Maybe if he got to know Heisuke, the guy might let him stick around until payday at the end of the month? ”I’ll get the lower shelves for you, I’m shorter anyway.” Cause even if he was thinking about how he was the healthier and younger of the two, wasn’t any way he was going to stick his foot in his mouth that bad any time soon. Well, he might have already committed a slight faux pas as the scent of cigarette smoke had a funny way of sticking to you even if you had only had one that day. Hopefully he wouldn't mind. At least Heisuke could easily reach over him to put books up on the taller shelves, and so hopefully they could get stuff done twice as fast and yay teamwork was great please let him stay. ”So…what brings you,” he had noticed the wedding ring when they met but he had been to nervous to say anything. ”What brings you and your spouse to Soleil?” There was a chance that said spouse was dead, but the ring looked fairly new and he doubted anyone could be that jovial if their love had died. Meanwhile Kro had hopped up on top of one the of the shelves to keep an eye on the door. Because obviously if they were paying so much attention to stocking there was no way they could possibly hear the door… at least it made sense in Krotak’s mind. Then again, Kro had a very low opinion of idiots and half-idiots.

========================
Gang: Kro and Heisuke Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Stoically desperate Observing Other Corvids: Sorry it is so crappy crying
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Bookworm's | Company : Erik and Kro | Mood : Relaxed and grateful | OOC : --

He pauses when the man’s voice is heard again, stopping in the middle of stocking to look back at him. When he thought about it, getting up after being crouched for so long might be hard on his legs. "Oh, sure. Thank you." He gives a small smile, returning to sticking the upper shelves with a bit more pep. This was honestly what he was hoping for when starting here. Hoping to work together and get along. Despite their rocky start, the guy didn't seem like a bad guy after all. It's a good thing he is too soft to fire people on first offenses!

He is content to just working in silence, humming a little again to at least make it less awkward. But he is stopping yet again, once hearing Erik break their comfortable silence. That is okay, he's good with conversation too.~ "Well, I was finally done resolving some issues with my ex-wife and so on, personal stuff, and we felt like it was time to move some place new. Get a fresh start after we got married. I'm a little homesick, but I have a very patient husband!〜”

He places another book before grabbing a couple and glancing down to Erik as he hugs them to his chest. "What about you guys? How long have you and Krotak been in Soleil?” He wonders lately if he will ever meet someone that is a native around here. That would certainly be interesting.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:22 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:45 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Bookworms | Company : Kairo, Iiro and Unknown | Mood : Indecisive | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing~ and Speaking | OOC : --

"That one looks good, but what about this one?" The demon hands over another book, Ali taking it with a thanks and hum of consideration. They have been at it for awhile now, looking through the books available decide on what to read together. "Just ******** choose!" A book goes flying at Ali’s head, but the man catches it, not ever bothering to look up or acknowledge Iiro or his temper. ”You don’t think this one is too short Kai? Maybe not enough suspense.” He instead murmurs, tilting the book to show Kairo the page he is looking at. The two are content to ignore the huffing demon crossing his arms, though Ali does get a spike of arousal from Kairo. Probably from his show of dominance over the wrath embodiment. "We are here for books guys. You know why I said no to the grocery store." He hears Unknown off to his left huffing up a storm in her irritation, mumbling about how Gluttony wanted to tag team today. This is precisely what he meant when he told Vanti that he can handle crowded spaces. It was also because of the lady he sees staring as she passes by. He gives an apologetic smile and points to his ear to show the earpiece he has in. Though she seems less creeped out about him talking to himself, she still eyeballs him over his trench coat, gloved hands, beanie and his shades being on in the store. The lighting wasn't so bad, which allowed him to pull his mask off and keep it tucked away in his bag for now. He can only imagine how she would regard him with it on. Probably wouldn't be letting her kid stare at him and wave back when he offers a friendly wave. At least with his tattoos covered and his demonic eyes shaded, he looked pretty normal. You know, aside from the multiple piercings.

"Sorry Ali, couldn't help it before. It's just nice seeing you when you are all cool." The demon starts groping him, making him real glad that the woman and her child are no longer in his vicinity. He lifts a freehand, after setting aside one of the books, so he can gently grab Kairo's hand before he dipped any lower. "I told you, not here. Please just...wait until we get home, alright? Jeez, you guys lack any patience. Can I just have one day to shop?" Kai pouts, but obediently moves his hand to select the book that Ali was showing him before.

Ali offers a smile and thanks before he picks up another book and turns it over to start reading the description to Kairo quietly. "Hmm, it's been awhile since I have read a thriller where you follow the killer's point of view." The demon rubs his chin, trying to recall the last time. "I think it's because last time you kind of had a bad reaction to the killings. I believe the graphic detail brought back some suppressed memories of the orphanage." He pales and quickly sets the book down, as if the cover burned his hand. "Right….break downs are a no then. We have a mystery book already, should we try another section?." Iiro groans as if he is in physical pain, knocking over a few books, making Ali sigh in irritation himself. Naturally, he leans down to pick the fallen books back up, mumbling about damn ungrateful demons and their terrible manners.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:50 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako pushed open the door looking around the shop. The oni wasn't actually a big reader, much less a lot of English fiction but she figured that trying out new things was good. Which led her to this bookstore. Music flowed from the earbuds she wore as she'd recently got an MP3 player and figured out how to put lots of her favorite songs she'd heard. Making her way around the shop she skimmed through the various books. She stuck her tongue out at the romance section having actually read one romance book and really disliking it but what definitely caught her attention were the comics and graphic novels.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Bookworms ❥ My Company: -- ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Casual Day Out ❥ My Mood: Calm ❥ My Inventory: Backpack
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:07 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Sunshine and rainbows had filled his mind this morning. Well, not literally, but he had definitely woken up in a good mood after a nice, peaceful night of sound sleep! Definitely helped that the dull ache from his recent tattoo had finally gone away and it looked to be well on its way towards healing. Morning routine didn’t take that long either, probably cause he didn’t bother with fixing himself anything elaborate rather he grabbed five donuts from the dozen he had hunger-bought the other day and left it at that. The only part of that morning which gave him pause was trying to figure out what he was going to wear. He always wore long sleeves whether it was a long sleeve shirt or a t-shirt with a jacket over top, but he didn’t want anything rubbing up against his precious first tattoo. Could he really go out into the world without something to cover his arms? ”That was the whole point of getting one,” he reminded himself. Boldly he grabbed out one if his cute yet metal t-shirts (he couldn’t help it, he loved darkness and rainbows), a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of black low tops, and a __ wristband for his left wrist, then grabbed up his skateboard. He was going to push his boldness to the limit by actually going out and seeing people while he was more exposed than usual. It was a terrifying prospect, but he needed to at least try.

The blocks flew past as he rocketed down the sidewalk on his skateboard. He didn’t have anywhere in particular he was looking to go, but he needed to show up someplace where there were people so he could get that real affirmation. If no one stared in public, then he was finally rid of the curse of his past. Reading store signs as he approached, he quickly yay or nayed them. ”Bookstore might be a good idea. Then I’ll have some reading material when I inevitably break myself on this thing.” He slowed down as much as he could before he reached the store then shifted into a powerslide to come to a complete stop. Was that kind of a dumb idea? Yes, he was going just a touch too fast for that slide, but screw it he pulled it off none the worse for wear and it made him that much more self-confident, a state he rarely achieved. Kicking the board up and catching it in his wristbanded hand, he proceeded into the bookstore with absolutely no idea what he was looking for.

Good thing he walked in with open eyes and mind, cause standing partway down an aisle was a man he liked a lot as a friend, though he wasn’t sure they knew each other well enough to really be friends yet. All thoughts of picking out a book were on the back burner now as he bee-lined towards his buddy, though he wasn’t so brash as to rush up on him. Nope, he made sure to approach from the direction Ali was looking and called out before he was right on top of the guy. ”Good morning Ali!” he said positively beaming. ”Good morning you all,” he added so very quietly so that hopefully only the demons and Ali could hear him. Cause it would be rude to ignore the demons he sensed, but it would also be mean to draw attention to them. ”How have you been? Oh the mystery section, that’s fun. Maybe one day they’ll write a book about where socks disappear to…?” Oops, he was starting to ramble, an unfortunate side effect of his good mood. But at least it was better than sad Emi.

Stiffs: Ali and friends Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: T-shirt, Skinny Jeans, black low tops, and Skeleton Wristband Out Of Corpses He’s here finally!
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Bookworms | Company : Kairo and Emi | Mood : Betrayed | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing~ and Speaking | OOC : --

He had just managed to get the books picked up and all neat. with very minimal issues from the others, when he hears Emi calling out to him. "I don't know why I thought black long sleeves and jackets are all the top wear he owns." Ali gives a snort in amusement as he nudges Kairo, whispering for him to be nice. "Hello Emi, good to see you. I was just wondering how your tattoo is doing. It hasn't been bothering you, has it?" It might be obvious by his pleased mood that he is happy for his work to be displayed. He will admit that he was a little worried about Emi keeping it covered instead of letting it breathe and showing it off. If there is any great insult to am artist, it would be the customer choosing to cover up the work instead of displaying it.

"Tell him I said his shirt is cute. Is it a little fox? It looks like he has a love for animated characters like you. What is that little slimy fellow called again?" Ali's cheeks pink up and he turns his gaze to Kairo, looking partially offended by the demon's inability to remember the cutest freaking egg ever. "How could you? He's an egg and he is my spirit animal...or...egg. Gudetama!" The demon chuckles and gives his head a pat before Ali is grumbling and turning back to Emi with a huff. "The clingy traitor who forgets the name of my absolute favorite Sanrio character says he likes your shirt." They have only been stuck with each other for CENTURIES, and Kairo still can't remember the name of the laziest little animation there is. "If they did that, it would be a short book. I doubt anyone will ever figure out that mystery." He honestly would like to know where his socks disappear to as well...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:28 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner

Oh good, Ali was pleased to see him as well! It would have been super awkward if one of them was happy to see the other while the other didn’t want to be associated with them. So awkward… ”It was a little sore for about a day, but it’s all good now. Still, I’ve been very careful with it. Gotta keep it absolutely mint, ya know.” Well ok mint was pretty much impossible with a tattoo unless you got it shortly before you died, but even then it would be prone to fading. ”These days after you die, you can get the tattoo cut out and preserved as a memento for the family. Maybe if you outlive me I’ll bequeath it to you, or would that be weird?” As someone who grew up surrounded by death and the death industry, these sorts of topics were natural for him, it usually wasn’t until he had creeped someone out that he remembered most people didn’t just slide right in to death-related topics. ”Oh, I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable. I grew up in a funeral home and have worked with the dead for all of my life, so morbid stuff is kinda my everyday. Gets to the point I forget it isn’t normal for most people."

Fortunately before he could ramble himself into an even deeper hole, Demon Prime arrested Ali’s attention. That was probably for the better, and Emi had no problems with waiting until the half-heard conversation was done. ”Oh! Well thank you! I love getting to wear cute stuff every now and again. I’m new to Sanrio though. My dad introduced me to this one about a month ago, and that’s about all I know, sadly. But I’d love to learn more.” Would have been better if he could already connect on this, but an eagerness to learn could also bring them closer together, right? Well either way he was kinda curious. ”You never know, could be a whole huge conspiracy with the fae courts and werewolves or something. Or maybe an ancient cult devoted to a god of socks. That would be a real page turner.” Actually, hadn’t his dad told him about something like that? ”Oh hey, before I forget, I wanted to really thank you for making me feel really at home. So, um, may I thank you by inviting you to dinner sometime? We can go out, my treat, whenever, or if you want you could come over to my place and I’ll make dinner for us, just need like a day’s notice. Oh! If I cook it’ll be vegetarian cause I am one, if that’s ok with you? Promise I’m not like sneakily hitting on you or anything, even if you are really sweet and attractive, but asking totally platonically I swear.” What was with him and burying himself constantly?

Stiffs: Ali Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: T-shirt, Skinny Jeans, black low tops, and Skeleton Wristband Out Of Corpses It lives!
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff