Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Welcome To Gaia Online? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm
Uh, I'm getting PM's for welcome to Gaia Online by the fairy. ??? I have been on here since last year in October. Does anyone know why I'm getting these or have and the same problem? I am confused and I don't want it to keep on piling in PM's especially since I have a few important ones that I'm waiting for. Can I block it or no and just have to delete them?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:45 am
Bubblehead0987654321
Uh, I'm getting PM's for welcome to Gaia Online by the fairy. ??? I have been on here since last year in October. Does anyone know why I'm getting these or have and the same problem? I am confused and I don't want it to keep on piling in PM's especially since I have a few important ones that I'm waiting for. Can I block it or no and just have to delete them?

It's been a common occurrence this past year or so. We're all susceptible. > < I'm not sure how the glitch works because it doesn't affect every account each time. Some get PMs; some don't.
Personally, I like it because I get to see what The Welcoming Fairy says. XD; I see how it could be annoying.. In my experience, I only get one or two each time. I've never gotten the full set of PMs from the fairy. So hopefully she won't bug you for long.
System messages, like ones from the Admin, can't be blocked. I actually don't know if you can block the welcoming fairy or not. I guess you could try adding her to your ignore list. I don't know. The PMs should stop within 3 days though. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:31 am
sdrawkcab
Bubblehead0987654321

It's been a common occurrence this past year or so. We're all susceptible. > < I'm not sure how the glitch works because it doesn't affect every account each time. Some get PMs; some don't.
Personally, I like it because I get to see what The Welcoming Fairy says. XD; I see how it could be annoying.. In my experience, I only get one or two each time. I've never gotten the full set of PMs from the fairy. So hopefully she won't bug you for long.
System messages, like ones from the Admin, can't be blocked. I actually don't know if you can block the welcoming fairy or not. I guess you could try adding her to your ignore list. I don't know. The PMs should stop within 3 days though. ^^

Ah, okay, so Gaia is having a problem with this then. I was wondering if I was the only one out there or not, I was hoping not, but then my one friend is having the same problem as me. She has not PM'd me back yet for the 3rd day so I think it stopped. Thanks for the other info though!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 am
Bubblehead0987654321

She's currently drunk and we've been trying to take her home for awhile now. lol jk xD I just got the PM earlier too and I've been on gaia since 2009. It is some kind of bug and I do hope they fix it soon  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:34 am
Emberxylic Len
Bubblehead0987654321

She's currently drunk and we've been trying to take her home for awhile now. lol jk xD I just got the PM earlier too and I've been on gaia since 2009. It is some kind of bug and I do hope they fix it soon

Oh, I understand, the NPC's are drunk and Gaia Online is on crack, maybe heroin. This explains why everything has happened. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:42 am
Bubblehead0987654321
Emberxylic Len
Bubblehead0987654321

Oh, I understand, the NPC's are drunk and Gaia Online is on crack, maybe heroin. This explains why everything has happened. XD

Lol rofl Some should help them and get them some meds  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers