Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:52 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

She helped Ceres up into the sleigh. Well technically it had wheels, so it wasn’t so much a sleigh, but it still looked like one style wise so that’s what it was to her. ”All I’ve been doing is adjusting to being a mum again: training the father, putting on twenty times more weight than I should, and trying to get myself squared away for winter. What about you?” They would talk about this and that as they rode to the restaurant in perfect comfort, courtesy of a very dedicated steed.

Once there she helped Ceres down from the sleigh before Mavourneen found a parking place in which he could loiter. Walking in, the medley of scents hit her at full blast, particularly the garlic, and she could have sworn she almost felt the baby’s belly rumbling too. Soon as they were seated, she glanced through the menu as well. ”I honestly don’t know. Last time I had real Italian food was in New York City near the turn of the century, nineteenth going into twentieth that is. Want to split a few so we can try more things? Maybe three or four things each?” Maybe it was the sudden onset of hunger talking, but four entrees each split between them (so still four full ones for each) seemed like a perfectly reasonable amount, though the price was a little steep. ”And don’t worry about the cost, I’ve got it covered. It’s one of the perks of dating someone fairly well off,” she said with absolutely no shame. Money wasn’t usually something she talked about, but she knew with something this extravagant she’d have to convince her recently money-conscious friend that it was all fine. With Saorise’s income alone she wouldn’t have been able to go out to someplace this fancy and pigged out, but she wasn’t living off of just her income anymore. ”I’ve missed having you and your beau at the Deck. Place is both more boring and more scary without you two. Thinks several of the louts there could use Driz’s crash course on etiquette, he had them almost as quiet as church mice. And of course it isn’t much fun getting into shenanigans without my bestie. Can’t even drink anymore…” That was the one downside about her current state, at least in Saorise’s mind, no more alcohol for a long while now. ”But enough complaining on my part, how have you and that dashing young fiancé of yours been doing? He been adjusting alright to being down a limb?” Even in her head that sounded almost mean, but she wasn’t exactly sure how else to put it without being meaner.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Ceres I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 82 days/11 weeks Wearing: My Demeanor: Excited Out Of Chocolate:
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:41 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤①
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Taste of Italy | Company : Han | Mood : A little guilty | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

While Yasuhiro initially wanted to try some place new for their date, they also still haven't had much time to explore the city, and thus found themselves at a place they were somewhat familiar with. Familiar as in they have eaten here once before and are a little more comfortable there now. "Sorry we ended up here again. I feel like that is my bad since work has me so busy. We will try some place else next time, I promise." He gives his fiancé as kiss on his hand before leading by it to follow the host to their table. When they reach their table, he pulls out Han's chair before taking his own seat.

At least they can still try something new here. Perhaps they will have a different waiter/tress who will have a better take on the menu that the one that they had last time. They could make suggestions for them. Though Yasu had enjoyed the chance to flex the knowledge that he picked up from his travels with Prom. He gives his phone a quick check, realizing that he hasn't heard much from the redhead lately, before he puts it on silent and returns his focus to Han. "Was there something that you had wanted to try last time?"

Personally, his diet hadn't been too great thanks to his busy schedule with work, so he is pretty hungry right now and could eat the menu itself as long as it was something filling. "I probably shouldn't drink any alcohol in case I get called in later..." he can remember briefly a time when he didn't have to worry about sacrificing his time for a job that is sometimes thankless. "or maybe I should drink so I can't be called in. I am not the only doctor in the hospital...I should be able to enjoy my day off..."

Just Rosa
                                        Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:10 am
User Image

User Image

ood → Pleased | ocation → Taste of italy | ompany → Yasu~

y rofile → Here | heme → The Cure | ome → 1407 Doux Housing District

tab tab tab Honestly, Haneul doesn't mind the idea if they go to the same place for another date, it just means they can try more foods there and Italian food is pretty good! He gently hugs his partner from the side, offering him a gentle cheek kiss. "Don't worry about it, dear. There's always time for us to explore more, we don't have a time limit." Trying his best to reassure his partner while following the host over to their table and taking their seats. Watching the water pitcher being set on their table along with cups before Han pours some for the both of them.

tab tab tab Lifting the cup to his lips, taking a sip from it. "Hmm... yeah there are a few other things I'd like to try. Such as... the carpaccio with the garlic crouton. Oh! And I wanna try that caprese dish. How about you? He leans a bit closer to take a peek at what Yasu is looking at on the menu. Meanwhile, he was also flipping through the drinks and dessert section of the menu too. 'A slice of tiramisu would be nice to share, also it's not too sweet either....I think.'

tab tab tab Listening to Yasu for his opinion while scamming over the wine selection; looking for a new name. "Hm... that is a toughy. I can see the reasons for both ends but... there are other doctors they can call in if needed. You know... I think you should enjoy your day off. Oh! We can even have a movie night when we get home." Lifting his arm to gently comb his fingers through Yasu's hair, he hopes what he's doing is enough to help ease the work-related stress his partner is feeling.

User Image

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:33 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: Sorry for the forever wait !
            tab tab outfit: Workplace uniform, right eye covered by an eye-patch, left sleeve is tucked in nicely to avoid it flapping about. (Missing right eye and left arm, no prosthetics)
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Another peaceful day of customer service.

A pair of strapping young men came in to find their reservation, the host giving them a menu each as they were seated before delegating the task to him. He gave them a few minutes to discuss and look, keeping an eye on them from the bar, so when they seemed ready, he approached.

"Good Evening, Mysirs." He bowed his head courtly, placing his hand over his heart for the duration of the short greeting. "My name is Za'saad, and I will be delighted to serve you tonight." Rising his head again, he gave the two of them a warm, welcoming smile.

"Are You decided on drinks? We have a recommended wine for each course in our selection, as well as non-alcoholic options. Our soup of the day is a creamy Tuscan Ravioli soup, but we also have an Italian Lemon, Rosemary, and Barley soup which is vegan friendly. Any questions about our menu items are welcome. Should you desire any alcoholic beverages, I will be inclined to check ID - I hope you understand."

tiny14xx2

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:22 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Taste of Italy | Company : Han and Za'saad | Mood : Jealous before a little shameful | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

He is not his father. He is not his father. he is not his father. It is a mantra he always has to repeat in his head when he is out with Han. Whenever there is some handsome man around that Han might take to, he has to repeat it in his head so he doesn't lose his mind. He helps people, not harm. He loves Han, so he would never want to hurt him. Han loves him, so he will never betray him. He repeats this in his head, switching back and forth between tensing up and forcing himself to relax his posture when they are approached by their waiter. Who is objectively, an attractive man. And in all their years of being together, something that Yasu tried not to think about and specifically ignore, what the idea of "types" and where Han's preferences lie in that.

Of course Yasu seems to fit the bill of his type. But when he is looking at himself...he's just Yasu. He looks like his father more than anything, so he has a hard time trying to find anything of merit to like in his appearance. Really the only thing he knows he has that is appealing to people is some heavy equipment down below. But that is about it. Maybe it is muscles? He has those. But so does the guy who is taking care of them. He tries not to grip the complimentary glass of water any tighter than he probably already is.

It takes him a few deep breathes, and some inner assurances that Han is his. The engagement ring on his finger says that much. It is his claim to being lucky enough to have such a loving fiancé. He will defend that claim as hard as he can if he has to. Clearing his throat, Yasu gives the man an apologetic smile for his silence. "Forgive me, its been a long week and I keep spacing out. Za'saad? Sorry if I butcher the pronunciation. The Tuscan Ravioli for me sounds delicious actually. What kind of wine would you recommend for that?" As he speaks, he gives Han's hand a gentle squeeze under the table before he is working on fishing out his wallet to provide his ID to the man. "Ano...sorry, I hope Japanese identification is valid. We just moved here and I haven't had time to change it to this region's ID."

Just Rosa
                                        Ashtail Foxclaw

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:07 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦0
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        I'm feeling Hungry || I'm speaking to The waiter || Where am I? Taste of italy || What am I wearing? Some ugly fit

A day like this called for a bottle of wine and exquisite food. A day like any other would call of these too, but there was a matter to celebrate which he was going to. Nothing too special besides he might have won a little trial from back at home, nothing too major but stuff like these simply helped keeping his pockets full and his deceased persona, still a matter of relevance. He chose to take today as an opportunity to treat himself to a little something - nice. Was he dressed for the occasion? Well, not quite, he wouldn't have opted something like this on a regular occasion where he'd want to treat himself, but he wasn't going to make a fuss about it as long as they'd let him stay. Some fancy places could be quite picky about the kind of people they let in based off of appearances. The city was too diverse for that kind of behavior though - at least that is what he saw it to be.

The man was offered a seat at a table for himself where he made himself comfortable. Due to the weather, it was only wise he would take a seat inside. A great view of the world outside, letting him people watch while he would wait to be attended.

The man's pale hues trailed over the menu and he was quick to decide what he wanted, all that was left to do was to wait now. He looked up and around. He didn't come here that often but he was certainly familiar with a few of the attenders he saw save for one or two he assumed were new. Then again, he could be wrong. Looking back, this place did spark a memory he sometimes suppressed, though he couldn't help but snicker at the thought for a change. He wondered how she was, even though he would probably instantly regret coming across her again. Shaking his head as he propped his chin on his arm while he shifted his gaze back to the world outside.

O.O.C.I hope the opening wasn't too bad lol

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 7:11 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor had woken up early this day. He was quick to get showered and dressed as well, clearly the bunny was excited. Today would be his first day at his new job. He had applied for a waiter job at Taste of Italy. It hadn’t taken him long to get hired because he had a strong working background with experience as a waiter as well as a manager at his previous job back in his old city. He was to start one of the earlier shifts today, though he was made aware that his hours would change when needed. This, too, had been the case at his old job. He was dressed neat but not too neat today. The restaurant seemed to be business casual so far, even though the prices were definitely that of a chique establishment. He was wearing black jeans and a white shirt over which he was wearing a plain black hoodie. He would probably get work clothes to wear at the restaurant so he wasn’t worried.

When the time finally came to go to Taste of Italy, Oleandor exited his house and closed his door before he summoned his wings and pushed off with speed and flew to Uptown Soleil at top speed. It only took him about 3 minutes to breach the distance this way. After landing quietly in front of the restaurant and unsummoning his wings, he made a last check of his appearance before he walked inside and looked around. He had memorized the layout already, but he had to check in with one of the higher ones to get started. About fifteen minutes after arrival he walked out of the staff area and into the restaurant ready to start. His casual outfit had been exchanged for the working clothes of waiters in this rich establishment and they had even adjusted his set of work clothes to fit his tail through the pants. "This will be great." the bunny softly raved before he cleared his throat and got to work.

There were already some customers around but they were already being helped by colleagues. With the exception of one male that was sitting near the windows. They looked rather out of place with their clothes but this restaurant seemed quite lenient with customers, so Oleandor didn’t worry about it. In fact, he liked seeing someone here being casual between business people that were sitting elsewhere. The young man smiled and took out his brand new note block for taking orders as he walked towards their table. "Good day sir, can I take your order? Or perhaps you would want to order per course?" he asked with a smile and looked at them as he waited for a reply. They seemed kind of bored, or did it only look that way? Had his colleagues made him wait long? Nonetheless Oleandor’s tone was even and polite, just as one would expect from a waiter at a restaurant. Not that the lapine was much different in his daily life. He had been raised to be a polite young man.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Taste of Italy] xxx

[With : A customer] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:06 pm

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                        I'm feeling Hungry || I'm speaking to The waiter || Where am I? Taste of italy || What am I wearing? Some ugly fit

The man's gaze pried away from the view outside when he noticed someone walk up to him. The individual spoke to him and asked him for his order. He sure had it in mind but his hues were fixed on those massive, fluffy ears. While Saeyong knew it was rude to stare, he did it anyways and took a brief moment to look at his waist and see from the angle he was sitting if he could spot a tail. When he couldn't he simply shifted his attention back at the man, knowing he might get to see it if he turns around. "Good day." he replied with, almost like that brief moment didn't happen, "I would like a bottle of wine and the chef's special for today." he'd add, pulling his lips to a slight smile, a pleasantry he was starting to get used to. "Do you have any recommendations for dessert afterwards?" he'd ask before the man could leave.

When the man did finally chose to leave though, he would keep his gaze fixed while he waited for him to turn around. He still wanted to see if the tail he was expecting were there or not. For once, he didn't want to ask him directly and look like he was trying to harass the employees there. That was certainly not his intention. It was his curiosity that always got the best of him. "How long is it supposed to take?" he'd ask just as he'd turn around, "You know, just trying to gauge how much wine I should chug before my meal." he'd add.

O.O.C.I'm sorry about the length, I'll get better as we progress sweatdrop

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 4:08 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

When Oleandor spoke to the customer, it didn’t escape him that they were looking at his ears. He had gotten kind of used to that in his youth. People seemed to get really surprised when they saw one of his kind. It was as if neko were in abundance yet usagi were a rare sight. In the beginning this had been unsettling for the lapine, but now he just took it in stride and chuckled a bit. When their gaze went to his waist, the young man could already guess what was going on in their mind, or part of it anyway. Still it didn’t take long for them to reply and he got the man’s order. He wrote it down though the chef’s special caught him off guard a bit. He hadn’t heard about that being an option, but perhaps it had gotten lost in all the information he had been given before his first day. He could ask the chef when relaying the order.

None of this surprise showed in his outward appearance however and he smiled back, nonetheless not the least bit unnerved. "Very well, Sir. I will bring the food to you as soon as possible." he told them and then thought for a moment as his mind went through the list of desserts this place had when they asked for recommendations. He tapped his chin with the pen and then smiled, his ears perked, when he remembered something one of his colleagues had said on the day he met the crew. "Ah yes of course. I only started here today. This is my first shift but I heard from a colleague that this restaurant’s Tiramisu is highly sought after. If anything I would recommend that one for the fame it seems to have accumulated." he offered an answer with a sweet smile.

Oleandor turned to bring the order to the kitchen when he was suddenly stopped because the other male spoke to him once more. The Lanrunian turned back to face them once more as he listened to their question. It was a fair enough question albeit for an odd reason. Just how much wine could they hold?! The lapine smiled and nodded at the explanation. "I’ve been told the orders take a maximum of fifteen minutes to be brought to the customer. It depends on the day and how busy the restaurant is. But it shouldn’t be longer than that." he answered with the information he was given by the manager and then he walked to the kitchen to relay the order where he was promptly reassured there actually was a chef’s special. While the food was being made, he returned to the table with the bottle of wine that was ordered and he carefully placed it on the table along with a wine glass which he placed next to them. "Your food is being made right now, so it won’t be long. But here is the wine you ordered. Enjoy." he said and smiled at the male.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : a customer] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:01 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

The man found himself observing the other while he was responding to him, almost caught off guard when he noticed the man's appendages move. Fascinating, it was much like he would have thought. Just like a feline version of such beings, his ears could respond to his emotions. Often he wished he had something like that, often he wished he could morph when he was in contact with water but alas- we don't always get what we want now - do we? One thing he would say that responded to his emotions would be rather inappropriate to even consider. Brushing that thought away as he tried to fixate on something else, he did catch that the man said it was his first day working here. "First day..?" he'd ask before a slight dry laugh escaped his lips, "That puts a little bit of pressure on me to be a better customer huh?" he'd say, aloud but mostly for himself, "I will try and be generous when I give you my tip then." he'd add, this time addressing him directly.

"A tiramisu sounds good." the man responded when the other would suggest the favorite among his colleagues. He had no specific preference for anything so this sounded fine. He settled back in his seat when the other told him how long it would take till his order arrived. He waited patiently until the other arrived and let him pour him a glass of wine. He carefully added some more. "Thank you." he'd state while he took a sip, taking a moment to savor the taste and took another sip, trying to keep himself from keep bothering the male on the first day of his job.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:16 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:58 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor was already busying himself around Taste of Italy. He had come in relatively early, eager for another workday, and had taken it upon himself to give all tables another wiping. A few customers were already sitting at the tables, mostly to order smaller meals for the morning. The rabbit himself was looking as immaculate as his surroundings. He was well aware that he worked in an expensive establishment which drew businessmen especially. Once he pulled a few more clothes straight, his sensitive ears picked up the sound of the door opening with another pair of customers coming in. With a last glance over the table, to make sure everything was as it should be, he would walk to the table the pair sat down at. Along the way he picked up two menu cards and he was at their side in a flash.

"Goodmorning Lady and Gentleman, welcome to Taste of Italy. The place for impeccable Italian cooking." he greeted them with a smile and a little bow before he placed the menu cards on the table. It earned him a smile in return and he nodded. "Just let me know when you have made a decision." he said and walked off as to not make them nervous or feel rushed. He continued his walk past the tables for a last inspection that all was perfect and then walked to the bar area to glance inside the kitchen. There were a few cooks working there. For the current amount of visitors, it should be plenty. He then looked around and noticed that the new pair was waving him over. He would walk there, taking his notebook out of his uniform and a pencil and smiled again when he reached them. "What shall it be?" he asked politely and wrote down their order before he nodded and walked to the area near the kitchen to relay the order.

User Image

[With : Customers and Staff] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

-

-

'THOUGHTS'