Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:04 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

He mentioned a curse as she raised a brow. So, was he actually telling her the truth or simply spinning a tale? At this point the only life she knew was from Zion. Certainly it wasnt your run of the mill place, considering dark entities known as Darken terrorized the place. But the thought of an actual curse, like in stories was almost far fetched.

Then again, there was the incident when she first moved here. The details were still a bit fuzzy, but...that certainly pointed to more than meets the eye. So, Eli gave a light smile and took another sip of her drink. She choked a bit as he called her cute. She started to chuckle and the drink went down the wrong pipe.

Taking a moment to gather herself, her glasses slid down from her coughing fit, giving her a more mousy appearance than normal. Catching her breath, she adjusted her glasses and cleared her throat, "Sorry. I can't say I've been called cute as a button before." She smiled lightly and gave a faint shrug

"I've looked around a bit, but still have a lot to see and learn. I was hoping I'd find an art district or art house where I could do some glass blowing or metal work, but no such luck." She sighed faintly and rested her head on her palm.

"I do have to admit. This is a nice place. I like that it's quiet" she grinned charmingly, "So a curse? Is that the reason for your get up or do you just like being flashy? I usually prefer more low key myself" though she was relaxed, her body language read that she was still on guard. A natural state for her. Ready to react to any situation of self defense or self preservation if need be. Letting her guard down wasn't something she did easily.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [Etana]
Clothing: [casual dress and jacket]
OOC: [ ]

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current Mood: delighted║ Current Company: Elizota || Outfit: Outfit in the first picture, still carrying sword on waist.
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc:

Etana raised a brow as the young woman revealed she hadn't been called cute as a button before. It was probably a more outdated complement he had to admit but she smile "Well that is a shame then! I'm merely a man stating facts!" a voice filled with utmost confidence and lack of shame even for his most outmoded complements. He merely smiled at her before drinking down his glass asking or another one. There was a look of disbelief about her that said she didn't quite believe his explanation for his sudden change in looks. He did wonder if she had never encountered mystical elements before or merely tried to find rationale explanation for them. He'd have to test that,

The old warrior tapped his glass for a moment as he looked into the bitter liquid trying to recall something. Artsy type huh? He looked up at her "I believe we have an art museum here but I don't think I've ever visited." which was true. His time here was mostly marked with drinking, training, and hitting on anyone that caught his interest so visiting a museum for art was generally out of the question. He could have sworn he had seen one listed but he would need to check again. It could be a good spot for a date one day perhaps. Another thought for another time. He just drank more and leaned against the counter.

His eye slowly scanned the area as he nodded in agreement "Always a good place to come drown ones sorrows or reflect." gesturing to the mostly empty place. Her question about his attire brought out a hardy laugh "It is both my dear beauty." he answered bluntly "The curse does appear to conjure up my old attire, but I will admit I do wear it to stand out quite a bit. Granted my handsome features would catch anyone's eyes but some flash doesn't hurt." before he reached up and took the bicorn hat off his head.

Two lionesque ears underneath twitching gently before he placed it back and showed his fangs next "I am not quite fond of being adorned with animal features myself though I don't mind it on my mates." he said "So I use this outfit to hide what I can as well." answering honestly. He looked her over "Well your desire to appeal Low Key does little to temper your bonny features." though resisting temptation to read her and hoping it did not suddenly find itself active.

He smiled "So what brought you to this city of love and romance?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Location: Bar

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:43 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

Well, she had to admit it was nice to have a drink at a bar and not have to worry about the place being attacked by dark entities, or being called to a sudden job. Not that she'd ever minded the job part, but--things change. Etana was quite the fascinating personality. Usually Elizota could get a feel for people she was around and shift her personality to fit their tastes, but Etana was quite--laid back it seemed.

As he mentioned the art museum she rubbed the back of her head some, "Yeah--I believe I have been to the museum. I think...I'll steer clear of it for a while, truth be told. Besides, since I can always use my time for my other hobby, cooking or baking. I haven't had much time in the past to expand on this skill so maybe now is the time to do so." She tapped her chin in thought.

Etana removed his hat eventually to show some animal-like features. She was caught a bit off guard, but seemed to settle quickly. An amused expression on her face as she resisted the urge to reach forward to stroke the lion-like ears, "Well I suppose if you say I'm cute as a button I could say you're adorable as a kitten." A teasing grin appeared as she burst into laughter again. She settled a bit when he asked what had brought her to the city of love and romance. She raised a brow slightly as she picked up her drink and swirled the amber liquid around, "Love and romance?...well I didn't know that it was known specifically for that. It just looked...nice compared to where I was at."

She sighed and her expression became a mixture of sadness and anger as she stared quietly into her drink before downing it in one go and setting the empty glass aside, tapping for a refill. "I suppose you could say I came here to start fresh. Get a new perspective on life." She put her smile back on to change the mood, "Sometimes you get stuck in ruts and just need to move on and get away from what might be holding you back, ya know?" she turned to face the counter as she crossed her arms on the countertop and rested her head down, "So, why is this place known for love and romance? I just thought it seemed like a nice place to get away to. I guess I didn't really research much, just picked a spot and went with it."

Her new drink arrived as she sat up and nodded a thank you before taking another long sip, "Also, I think you should keep the hat off, I think it would look much more fetching on me, yes?" She grinned and reached forward for his hat.

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:19 pm

Current Mood: delighted║ Current Company: Elizota || Outfit: Outfit in the first picture, still carrying sword on waist.
(Ooc:

"Well not sure why one would avoid the place of art, but to work on a hobby instead is also a good idea." though he didn't have many hobbies to expand on. He did now have the time to merely peruse life but what to spend it on was a question he had not yet asked.

Etana only chuckled at her joke "I suppose you could!" he said taking it in stride though he was still not a fan of the features. He grinned "Cute as a kitten, but more like a tiger in bed." he winked at her followed by a hearty laugh and a swig of his beer. He would settle, adjusting it on top of his head. He tilted his head "Ah you did not know the tale? That is okay. It is merely a nice place to live as well." he admitted. Romance was something nice but the place was just rather calming and filled with so many interesting faces even if many did appear to vanish there were always more he had to admit.

He did however notice the look on her face. He didn't need to read her soul to tell she had quite the past but didn't they all? He brought up his glass "You and I! Kindred!" he said making it clear he understood her on a deep level about being here to just start anew. His previous adventure rough enough that he was more than happy to just rest and relax here once again.

He didn't stop her from taking the hat and chuckled "Well indeed. I would say it only makes you cuter."

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:22 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

She gave him a slight sideways glance as he joked about being a tiger in bed. "Guess you're a feisty kitty huh" she joked back and took a sip of her own drink, "Maybe I did, coming here was a spur of the moment and I didn't really look much into things. Just sort of left." She shrugged faintly as she calmed some and turned to lean on the counter a bit. Her arms rested on the countertop as her back stretched slightly. Her gaze clouded as if she were lost in her own thoughts before Etana noted that he and her were kindred spirits.

When he let her take the hat she smiled and stuck it on her head, tilting it slightly so it didn't jar her glasses. It was a bit big for her and certainly didn't go with her outfit. She looked rather comical with it on. Her face suddenly went serious as she stared him directly in the eyes, her violet ones seemed to sparkle some, "I don't want to be cute. I want to be fearsome! I have to strike fear into the hearts of those who dare cross me if I'm to be a pirate!" for a moment it looked as if she might strike him down but then her expression softened and she burst into laughter.

Settling she took the hat of and offered it back to him, "Ah--not sure a pirate's life is for me right now." She finished half her drink in one go as she gave a content sigh. It burned going down, but it wasn't an unfamiliar burn. She'd had a binge night of drinking prior to making her decision to leave her old life, after all. Reflecting on that she wanted to turn her thoughts elsewhere. Turning on her stool to face him as she rested her hands on her lap, "So, if you don't mind me asking you mentioned that you were cursed. What is the curse?" She waited a moment and then realized she might be prying to much as her face tinted, "Though if you dont' want to talk about it I understand!" she quickly interjected before he could answer.

-Well that was smooth. Already possibly scaring people away or pushing them away- She thought to herself annoyed as she sighed, "Sorry I get a little curious, sometimes too much for my own good." She rubbed the back of her head slightly embarrassed.

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:27 pm

(Ooc:

"Oh feisty doesn't begin to describe it." he chuckled ordered yet another beer. Curse or not. Took forever for the damn thing to take. He clicked his tongue a few time "Well it is also a town of new beginnings. A topic I am well versed in." he smiled gently at her. Sometimes one didn't really need to peer into the soul of another to see they were running from a harsh life. He understood it, and of course there was plenty opportunity here to merely live in peace. He had heard there were some odd things with the town before but he had missed it. A shame. He always relished a chance to test his skills, but the town was at its best when it was at peace.

He laughed heartily at her display "Aye! And what a striking pirate you are!" he said before she settled down. He moved over and adjusted the hat a bit resisting the urge to take it to hide those ears of his. He nodded "Indeed! Tis' better to live long in peace, than die on the roaring shores." he said. He leaned back. It really didn't fit with the outfit but it did still look cute on her. It worked to highlight those eyes and that adorable face. He knew a lot about the pirates life, though she wasn't the type for pillaging. A gentleman he was....though not that that other gentleman pirate.

He directed that one golden eye towards her as she asked about his curse and frowned a bit but Etana was....never the type to hide. He just drank his new beer "Its quite alright." he told her "Its quite complicated however. I guess some might call it a blessing, but for me it is a subversion of everything I have stood for." he said thinking of how to explain it. He looked her over "I have lived many lives. Death and I are well acquainted actually, but in my profession death is chance for rest until you come up to do it all over again....but now I...see death quite often so to speak and live a new life again. Its why I look like this actually." he said.

He smiled "My blood is bane, no longer sacrosanct." he didn't quite want to explain it lest he set her further on edge "But worst of all...my word is no longer the word of a freeman and an honorable warrior but it is a word of bondage. A servant." of course he couldn't demonstrate it but his tone suggested he was not lying, nor joking. It wasn't a hate-filled tone however just a little sad compared to his boisterous personality. He would look into his mug and drink it all down with ease placing it back to ask for yet another.

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:29 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

She blinked slightly when he adjusted the hat so it framed her face better. She adjusted her glasses and took the hat off and handed it back to him, "Probably looks much better on you, champ" she said with a smirk, "plus you look slightly uncomfortable." She nodded toward him, referring to his ears. She said nothing more and rested her head on her arm again as he went into explaining his curse a bit.

As he got into it she sat up straight and her curious demeanor returned. There was a sense of sympathy, but more so she gave off an air of understanding. Though she couldn't say she had 'died' per say, she had looked death in the face many a time in her life. "Death is quite the character. Fickle and persistent--and perhaps inevitable, but a life after death. I suppose you're right that some might call it a blessing, but I must agree with you that it would be more of a curse. When I die, I hope that I stay that way."

She smoothed out her dress a moment and crossed her legs as she reflected on his last statement of bondage. It almost reminded her of her time in Zion when she'd made a pact with a particular Darken--she was the creator of said bondage. Things had been, complicated, of course but she still felt slight guilt about that. She fell quiet and waited for Etana to get his new mug of beer. She reached for her glass and lifted it in the air. The silence was a bit uncomfortable for her now. As was the reflecting on the life she wanted to leave behind.

"A toast. To new acquaintances and beginnings" She smiled and lifted the glass to her lips as she downed the drink in one go. She winced slightly from the burn and let out a content sigh as she settled. The alcohol was starting to get to her some, considering she'd had straight liquor and not much to absorb it yet.

"So, pirate, I take it you know how to use that?" she nodded toward his sword, "You seem like a formidable fighter and quite athletic. We should spar sometime. I may not look it, but I can hold my own pretty well, and I wouldn't mind practicing my own skills."

When the barkeep was available she asked for a glass of water so she could sober herself up a bit. Taking a few sips she brushed some hair behind an ear and adjusted her glasses, "You shared something about yourself with me, I think it's only fair I share something about myself with you. What would you like to know?" she tilted her head toward him smiling. She was feeling generous, and it was only fair.

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:35 pm

(Ooc:

He took the hat and placed it back upon his head until it was solid and stable. He smiled "It might but it does well to frame you." he said downing another glass. It was about time to wrap things up was it not? He was relaxed however, happy to have this chance to drink with another once again no matter what the conversation tended towards. He was more than happy to cover his ears of course still not overly fond of their presence even as they idly twitched on his head. No purpose did they serve but to mark him as cursed.

He nodded his head "Well without death life has little meaning." he said "I'm sure you will not given this curse but do try to live a long life beautiful." of course he didn't need to tell her that but it would be a shame to meet an early end rather than be forced to live many.

He would look to his sword at her question "Quite well. I have felled many beasts and men with it." he said and more but those were tales for another times. He smiled "I would be happy to cross blades with you." but shook his head at her as she mentioned he could ask her question. He smiled "Lets save that for....another time perhaps? Preferably in bed." he winked at her but he wouldn't ask her anything for the time being. That was best saved for another meeting especially when she really felt comfortable. Etana was the type to share, never shy but for her? Well it was likely to take time.

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:37 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

She smiled faintly when he asked that she have a long life. Wasn't that what she was trying to do? Ironically, for where she came from this WAS a long life. Condensation was gathering on the countertop beneath her glass. She dipped her finger into the liquid and began to trace small circles idly. Her eyes glanced toward him as he spoke of his sword skills. Her finger stopped tracing as she gave a genuine smile. Fighting was one thing that she had always been good at. It was why she was still alive. A good challenge was always nice, especially since prior her sparing had always been with Tristana, who was barely a challenge.

When he commented on waiting until they were in bed to ask more about her she chuckled lightly, "You are quite forward, I see. How, charming. Well, perhaps you're right. Learning should be a two way street, but sometimes it can take time too. Well, I must say I have enjoyed my time here. Thank you for the company and introducing me to this lovely place. I will certainly have to come back here at some point."

She would finish her drink and stretch a moment, "Well, I suppose this is where we part ways then. Call me when you're ready for a sparing match, I'll be ready." She gathered her things, paid her tab and got up to leave, "Take care, Etana" she said extending her hand to him for a farewell. She would then depart from their meeting.

Asbloodrunscold

-exit-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:32 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:15 am
User Image
User Image

✗ Profile: ┋✗ Journal: ┋ ✗ Wearing: ┋ ✗ Status:

Of course there was a new moon today, he only ever seemed to notice the days going by when the lunar cycle became like this. At least, everything considered, the weather was practically at its best. Cool, but not snowy or rainy; neither of which he minded when it came to his own well being, only when it wasn’t practical to everyone else. Sela complained daily about smelling like wet dog- hilarious, but she’d gotten her vanity honestly, and snow days meant he might have a harder time getting to her at school if something happened. Then there was Aubrey, but she loved the rain and used him as a personal heater when it was cold. Huh. He didn’t have much to complain about, after all. Booking at the B&B was slow during seasons like this, he could take life slower, and today was a day like that.

He wouldn’t be near a bar if his girlfriend didn’t own one, and with time, he’d found a healthy way to loosen up on his ex vice. The bulk of his aversion had always been fear, and the catalyst for getting out of hand was stress…neither of which he had become possessed by since…coming into better company. Still, he didn’t shoo away the memories of his mistakes as he parked up and drummed the steering wheel with his finger tips, head leaned against the rest behind it. If Charles hadn’t been able to drive him back to drinking over the holidays, there wasn’t much that could. The wolf chuckled to himself, sitting forward to spot out Aubrey’s car, empty lot or not. After what’d happened before, he was checking that she’d left her car in a safe and accessible space,

Tyrese made sure he was good and far from his vehicle before he tapped the lock key twice, and yet he still winced visibly when the horn blared twice to confirm it’s security. Did mechanics- naturally, they must. He should look into getting something quieter…installed? Despite adoring his car, he was not knowledgeable about cars. He probably would have been a rebellious bike riding hardass if his uncles hadn’t taken him in when they did. Alas, they still teased that he was more of a city boy. Snuffing the thought silently as he slid through the door, the lupine lightly sniffed the air, pocketed his keys, and went looking for the curly haired brunette.

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comfy Winter (Without The Hair)Feeling: Relaxed; Content.Money: Who knows?〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Her hair was getting long again. Not enough to pull up, but enough to be aware when it did catch the edges of her navy sweater that clad her shoulders for the day. As unused to it as she was, she enjoyed wearing the thick clothing as a comfort during winter; it was a tight embrace in the colder void of winter. She absently spun a curl around her pointer finger while she reviewed the printed excel sheet in front of her. She could do it on the computer, sure, but the constant strain of blue light on her eyes went unappreciated when she worked long administrative hours like this.

It had been a relatively slow day for a Friday. That wasn't too much of a surprise as she had learned over the years. Still, the occasional customer came in for a seasonal Hot Toddy or request for a spiked hot chocolate and casual conversation with the bartender. She had relieved the other staff for the day and had been considering closing up early given the possible cold front swinging in for the weekend. There was no sense starting to drive back when it was only going to get colder tonight - especially not if rain was even a remote possibility. Other than getting a stern look and a small scold about keeping an eye on the weather when she was alone, she sure as sh*t just also didn't want to bare through the icy cold. The idea of walking to her home in Pasadena was out of the question too. Was it really only a year ago she had experienced the demented man that snatched her from her own bar? She shook her head somewhat and tapped the tip of her pen along the sheet's margin.

Since then she had had cameras installed on all corners of the bar - including the outer doors, walk-in, and even her own office. Granted, she didn't think she'd need to do more than the front area in the first place. Frustrating.

Sure enough, as he expected, and saw, her car had been parked out in front, nestled in front of the newly standing "Reserved" sign. After that night, she had seen to getting it installed rather than parking down the street to allow more patrons to her bar on the weekends. She yawned and stretched, noticing the familiar figure almost immediately as he approached the front door. Even still, her chest bloomed with warmth and a loving smile graced her lips whilst her fingers fled to the pendant symbolizing to the public world she was his. She loved this man.

Spinning out of her chair, the little fuzzballs beside her boots bounced with her stride on her way out the office door, closing and locking it behind her. And when she emerged, she all but jumped into his arms, the last few steps a bounding leap against his chest. She loosely wrapped her arms around his neck, having to lean on her toes to reach. Her thumbs rested on the nape of his neck. "Well hiya handsome~. What're you doin' here?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:55 am
User Image
User Image

He was surprised she wasn’t tucked behind the bar, Tyrese predicting well ahead of time that Aubrey would have sent the other employees home when things were slow. The carpark had confirmed as much already, but here was the empty bar lacking the pungent scent of drinking, as it would usually make pinning her scent to an exact spot slightly more difficult. But then, why bore herself standing behind the counter like an npc waiting to be engaged by the player character? He thought she might be in the back doing inventory instead when he heard that she was already coming, making his arrival at the door match pretty well with her emerging from it and landing right within the ring of his arms. Her sweater was soft on the open front of his shirt, but it didn’t muffle her scent or the general warmth it fostered against her skin at all.

"We already got all our booked check ins for today, so I thought to see what you were up to." The blue haired wolf informed, taking his hands down her waist to her bum and lifting her up, turning to the bar, and sitting her there. "What were you up to back there?" He inquired, starting slow hello kisses at the base of her neck and towards her earlobe. Off season at the B&B was most like those he remembered from his childhood that had inspired the venture, but whereas he could have his fill of that when he so liked, he could never say the same of Aubrey. He never seemed to reach a point of having enough, which wasn’t a cause for complaint at all, she’d never think him clingy for it, or vice versa. Tyrese inched back, resting on the counter with his elbows on either side of her thighs and his head inclined to see her face. "Am I welcome, or a distraction?"

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comfy Winter (Without The Hair)Feeling: Content; Partially ArousedMoney: Who knows?〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The melodic tones she found his voice to be drowned the faint music that played above them. And his hands... She peered over the red floral patterns over his shoulder to the grey weather outside. He was a fireplace. What she was up to, huh? That would be a big fat nothing. She was one to keep the bartending area clean and restocked at all times when she attended her own bar. The last thing she wanted were ants, sticky hands, and broken glass hanging around. Not that her employees were bad about it- She practically coo'd at his touch to her backside, gripping a little tighter around his neck as he scooped her up to the counter. She would never get used to something like that, no matter how many times it may have happened. Each booted foot found their way onto the bar stools, planting themselves for added security.

She started, glancing her amethyst gaze up to the ceiling as she began to think over her day. It was short-lived, however, when she felt those loving tan lips caress the soft ivory on her neck. It would be a struggle to speak at all if he kept that up. Inadvertently, she pinched her jawline up against his temple as he began, rolling her cheek along his navy hair. "J-Just some... Uh..." A soft groan exhaled itself. Her cheeks immediately pinkened, her knees bringing themselves together - which laid themselves up against his sides as a case; nestling on the base of his ribcage. ".. P-Paperwork. Bills, inven..tory." The inhale of relief felt cold as she peered down at him with his next inquiry.

And even then, the eyes alone (outside of where he positioned himself, of course) could have left her in a puddle of a mess. She pursed her lips, running her hands up over the back of his head and through his hair back down again; watching the deep cerulean strands sink under each finger and poke back out beneath her palms until they rested on the back of his head once more. She bent over to leave a gentle kiss on his forehead before leaning back up again. "A-A welcome distraction? You say it like I'm going to turn you away at either one." She laughed quietly to herself.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:47 am
User Image
User Image

He didn’t need to go digging through the connection made from the mark he put on her, there was no need to know exactly what she was contemplating, but Tyrese could feel the calm and steady streamline of her thoughts the same way one could feel the gradual warming of a room from the burning of a fireplace. He presumed, then, that nothing of note had really gone on during her day- At least until he arrived, and he’d be all too willing to offer excitement to her schedule. It also wasn’t needed to lean on that connection to know what tingling emotions were gnawing at her composure, though he didn’t say anything to the moan she exhaled; he kissed her neck where her ear met her jaw before leaning away to ask if he was impeding on what she was in the middle of. He blew at the hairs that’s flopped into his face once her hands had passed them over. "You certainly have the right to draw that boundary, my love, but I didn’t think you’d put me out." The wolf shifter chuckled at the mental image, kissing the top of her knee before standing upright. "Perhaps I can help you wrap up and we can head home a touch early?"

He wanted her to feel like things were taken care of if he was going to present any such drawback from her normal work, even in a welcome sense. Certainly, even if it weren’t her dream to own a bar, this place was still her baby, and perhaps a staple of the city considering how residents come and go. Taking a step to the side, he manually parted her legs, lifting one high enough to kiss her inner thigh- but not before making sure he didn’t tip her enough to cause her to fall back. "Soo, anything around here that needs lif’ing? It’s only proper I earn my keep." The wolf wouldn’t be surprised if she was caught up on everything and could close up any time, his offer didn’t give an impression he was doing more than trying to lift anything but her, but he was sincere and would help as such a request, as she well knew.

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy
                                                [/quote

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out