Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Vixen || Outfit: Never shy.
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc smile

'Well you know me. I prefer not to disappoint." which was always the truth, he tried his best not to let those around him down and this included Vixen when they were together. He was still likely to annoy her with his stories when she would entertain them, but he had his own joys to look out for as well and so would attempt to do both most of the time. He figured today he would spare her the stories.

"Many lives, many stories. That will be a new one." he said. He would continue to drink, nodding his head along as he did. His movements were natural for it and really drinking was just a natural part of his life for so long. It was still weird being back in his first place, but all the lives he had led had bred a resistance into him. No signs of slowing down, it may have just been water at the moment.

He laughed and looked at her "I don't think I'd mind." she winked. It seems she took well to his gifted comment and returned her own. He grinned "And that...is a thing to be proud of. You certainly ask of it me." he chuckled tracing a finger along her eats for a moment.

The man against took in her view, he did wonder what went on in her head. Vixen could be a bit of a curiosity. The girl often looked to be deep in thought, observing. Her sharp, beautiful eyes taking in every detail of the subjects before her before she acted. It was interesting to think about what she might be thinking as she took them in "A healthy body and a healthy mind." . It was funny given the fact he was drinking something meant to slow a healthy mind.

However her bordem was clear and so she brought up a new game. This definitely caught his interest "Heard of it, but never had the pleasure of playing." and listened to her question and the rules. He nodded and took a shot "Done so many times. Often in my time it was all you could do." he said before waiting for the next though not sure if it was a trade-off.
═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Money: $1000 ║ Current Location: Bar (Shimmering Starfish)

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:57 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling cheeky. || I'm speaking to Etana. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

"I wonder." she didn't doubt him in the slightest bit, though the fox was still quite curious if he could truly uphold every single word he spoke, if he had ever broken a promise, regardless if it had been unintentional or not. Golden hues lowered to the empty glass before her, picking up the lingering scent of alcohol attached to the rim of her shimmering highball glass, mixed with a fine hint of cola. A unique mix of taste, yet she could only taste the sweetness, with the funky taste of alcohol buried beneath layers, and layers of perfect mixing. Or was it because the continuous sipping had begun to dull her senses? The fox would like to think it was the former. She wasn't that weak.

"Perhaps.. you can tell me in another lifetime." she countered. While she was willing to hear his stories, Vixen couldn't help but feel the gradual build up of earwax while her body desperately tried to shut out the familiar sound of his husky voice speaking of his past, both heroic, and sometimes, embarrassing memories. Golden hues drifted once more, briefly wondering if they'd meet once again should his time come to an end. Where would he end up next? When would his next reincarnation be? It was a question she would not ask. The fox could live long enough to find out herself.

The fox chuckled, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth at the feeling of a brief tug against the the corners of her lips. She hadn't expected any less of his answer. It was bold, and he had always spoke his mind, regardless of where they were, and regardless if it had been appropriate or not. She supposed it could be irritating for others to overhear, but the fox couldn't care less, and she'd assume he wasn't the type to care about what others thought of him. "It's why I kept you around." she answered, yet immediately quiet down at the brief touch of his fingers against her ear, leaving a trail of goosebumps along the back of her neck. It was almost embarrassing, to be reduced to a docile creature so easily.

"A healthy body and a healthy mind."
"A little ironic, no? Considering where we are."

She'd watch him down a shot, quick, laced without the slightest bit of hesitance, and she'd raise an eyebrow in amusement. The fox lifted her hands and shrugged, running her index finger along the polished counter-top while she listened to his answer. "What a proper answer, and here I thought you'd tell me about the 'three second rule'." she chuckled. "See, it's quite simple, is it not? We take turns asking each other questions." Vixen swung her legs, turning around to face him while she drew forward another shot glass. "I'll go ahead and ask another question, then. Never have I ever used food during sex." a more kinky question, though it still laid upon the more reserved end.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Vixen || Outfit: Never shy.
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc smile

"Perhaps.. you can tell me in another lifetime."
"Oh? Wishing for my death so soon?" of course no one as observant as Etana could really miss the glazed eyes and drifting stares when he started his stories. The lack of interest wouldn't stop a man such as himself from delivering his tales of course, it was all in good fun to him and they was part of the joy of experience. He had lines to pass one and they had stories to tell in turn even if it was to complain about the fact he was long-winded.

Of course the trend of their conversations was comfortable between the jabs, complaints, and amorous exchanges. He didn't really pay much attention to when people overheard them. He couldn't be bothered to care. It was all just play, and of course the opinions of others were....less important when it only defined one life. This might have been his original but who knew what he would be like in the next if someone struck him down.
"It's why I kept you around."
"I am thrilled to be of some use to you."

"There is a rule?" hard to tell if he was serious or not though he leaned just a bit on the counter, continuing to drink as she listened to her explain the rules. He was unaware it was an exchange, but it was indeed simple. He kept his eyes on her as she turned to face him and ask yet another question. He did not hesitate again and took another shot. He might have been at a loss on this one. He had many lives and they had all done many things.

"Alright lets see. Never have I ever screamed loudly at the sight of a bug?" figuring he would also softball her with questions as well for now until they both felt free enough to get a bit raunchy.

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Money: $1000 ║ Current Location: Bar (Shimmering Starfish)

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:22 pm
kotaro17

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

Riding the high of her last date, she strode into the Shimmering Starfish wearing a knee-length black skirt with a dark green blouse and plain black shoes. Her date had sounded really unsure of himself, but she would do what she could to cheer him up and help him feel confident. She had gotten a little gift for him, nothing special, but she hoped he would like it. It was a little pin with a pressed shamrock safely locked within a layer of glass or something like that. He had said he liked nature, so that was a natural thing permanently preserved, but also a shamrock which was always associated with Ireland, her home. See, it was sort of dorky, but she had at least put some thought into it. He had mentioned that he was a widower, but declined to say anything more about it. She knew how hard it was to lose someone you cared for, though she wondered if that was the whole trouble for him, or if there was something more to it. Well, if he wanted to talk about it, she was all ears. She had been widowed six times now, so she knew a thing or two about being left.

As she waited within the bar, she went ahead and ordered a drink. Unless he was a ghost or a deity of alcohol, she was pretty sure she could get a few drinks ahead of him and still be just fine. Yay 7,000+ years of drinking quite a bit. She leaned back in her booth, hoping he wouldn't ditch, yet not really too concerned about it. If he showed up he showed up and they could hopefully make something of this night. If he didn't, then he didn't and she could just have a night of drinking. Either way was a win.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Single
      Mood: Chill
          Ooc: Sorry I'm so bad with opening posts...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:40 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Shimmering Starfish tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Saoirse tab tab MONEY: $600 tab

• tab tab 🌸 'Blind dates...Oh help me...how did I get myself into this.' Groaning, patting his hands to his cheeks as if slapping himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. It wasn't the concept he had a problem with, just...maybe the whole thing. The idea of doing these dates, not knowing really anything about the person he was set to meet. It was all for his sisters, his siblings always so concerned for him made him promise that he would try while he was here. Try to socialize, or just get out and do something. Still the whole thing was so unnerving, or just awkward. More so awkward for him, Kisari must have told himself several million times not to babble or fidget, but easier said then done. He wore a simple navy blue button down shirt and jeans.

tab tab 🌸 His first originally scheduled date was postponed for unforeseen circumstances, so this current meetup was to be his first technically. Talk about making his palms sweat, stepping into the bar looking around. It was a nicely lit place and not so big or noisy. Debating on getting any kind of drink in the first place. He didn't want to get too tipsy and babble even worse then normal. Seeing the woman in question he was coming to meet, Kisari raised his hand and waved a bit sheepishly. Shuffling over to where she sat by the bar, he was holding a small bouquet of flowers, not sure what was appropriate to bring with him if anything. "H-hi...Um I'm Kisari, O-oh these are for you," holding the flowers out to her. Scrambling into one of the bar stools, ordering a light drink, not a high alcohol content, at least he hoped so. "I hope you weren't waiting too long...Er I uh well this is different for me, I'm not really sure how to go about this?" The blind date, and obvious he was already babbling.

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:50 pm
kotaro17

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

Seeing someone wave in her direction, she paid extra attention to the man. He's a cutie, isn't he? she thought to herself. It was quite obvious, even from his little wave, that he was nervous, and it just became even more obvious as he sorted darted to his seat like a mouse. "They are very beautiful, thank ye," she said as she took a gentle whiff of their aroma, impressed with the excellent balance of the delicate aromas. Not too surprising that the gent could pick a bouquet, given his love of nature, but it was still a nice touch. "I got ye something as well," she said as she handed him the pin, "it's direct from Ireland, me homeland. Kind of a silly gift, I guess, but I thought being you liked nature and all..." Maybe it would help him come out of his shell if she seemed a bit lost as well. She didn't want him to think that she wasn't interested, but maybe if she wasn't an expert at dating, he might feel that they were on equal footing. Or something. It was all guess work for her. "And don't worry, I haven't been here long. Just sat down, really. Besides the date I was on yesterday, I haven't been on a date in ages, but I think long as we both have fun, then whatever we want to do works." She noted his choice of drink, one with fairly low alcohol content, and wondered if he was just a lightweight or if he was being very careful to remain very sober. Probably a smart move all said. She twirled the end of her scarf around her finger, looking over her date. "So, what brings you to Soleil? Oh, and please feel free to ask me most anything. I'm mostly rather open bout things." Well, she was open about basically everything except for what she was.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Curious
          Ooc: __

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:25 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: With skinny jeans. c:Feeling: Neutral; Happy.Money: $1780.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Other than the constant drizzle and darkened sky, today wasn't too different from any other Tuesday. With not too many customers aside from the occasional regular and the duo that came in not too long ago, it was a casual restock day for the curly haired brunette. The bar had been closed yesterday morning - she hadn't wanted her employees to travel in the heavy rain just to make it to a slow workday, where the only customers up until 6 or 7pm would be those escaping their escapades in the rain. More than likely there wouldn't be any actual buyers, or tippers for that matter. She slowly stood from a hard squat in front of the lower fridge, eyeing the dry glasses hanging from the shelf on her left. The bartenders she hired had done a relatively clean job of keeping the bar stocked - she was appreciative of that. And... Pretty clean. There were hiccups, sure, but she didn't expect them to act the way she did. With a long stretch, she exhaled and made her way to the back walk-in. She had given the day off for anyone that wanted to attend Amour's b&b, even if she wanted to attend herself. Friends sounded nice- There was a faint buzzing from her back pocket, a confused expression crossing her features. Maybe she was calling in for one of her shifts this week. "What's up?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:24 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Shimmering Starfish tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Saoirse tab tab MONEY: $600 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Quirking a little smile, "I-I'm glad you like them, I wasn't too sure what was appropriate for this," seeing as other then his few interactions with Chester, and the woman he'd run into in the park, Kisari hadn't been the most socializing kind since he'd moved out here. Also as far as dates go, he supposed only that meetup at the club to listen to Chester's music was as close as he'd gotten to a 'date' since...well things in his past. Probably not a topic he would bring up on a date or if he could avoid it he'd really choose to never bring it up. In general the lack of experience probably added to his awkward fidgeting on dating.

tab tab 🌸 Wide eyed, blinking, "O-oh really? I..." He hadn't expected anything to be presented to him. Grinning when he saw the object, the shamrock pin. Holding it in his hand, running his fingers over it, looking at the preserved item. Pleasantly surprised by the pin, as well as the woman's origin. "It's not silly at all, it's rather charming and pretty the preserved clover. I like it...heh...also I'm Irish myself, w-well half, but still. It's nice, I appreciate the gift and sentiment behind it." For choosing it because of his like of nature. Also glad he hadn't kept her waiting too long at the bar, Kisari generally tried to be prompt, on time to things. Smiling over the pin a moment more before he tugged at the collar of his coat, pinning it onto his coat where the pin could be in view. "Thank you again, it's thoughtful," rubbing the back of his neck as he listened and added sheepishly, "Ahah...well you're one ahead of me, it's always terrible that nervous icebreaker moment I suppose you'd call it? I haven't really been socializing much lately...not even just dates so I'm sorry if I seem nervous."

tab tab 🌸 Sipping from his drink as he tried not to seem such a fidgety sort. Chuckling a little, "How very...open book of you. I will keep that in mind, promise I won't be too prying...don't want to make things sound like an interrogation after all." There, he tried to be funny and crack a little joke. "Um...well sort of a deal with my family I suppose...They're the ones that decided a move here might be good for me. A clean slate, or new scenery. It's been nice so far...I like my job it's at the Cat's Meow, I love animals as well as nature as you know. So it's good I can make some kind of living off that. H-how about yourself? I mean...what brings you to Soleil, what kind of things interest you?" Curious what she liked around here, or in general.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:39 pm
kotaro17

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

She noticed with keen interest as for a hot minute his awkwardness seemed to disappear as he was musing over the gift, but even after that, he seemed decidedly less nervous then he had been when he first came into the bar. Perhaps her approach was working, or maybe he was just growing a little more confident as he realized she wasn't going to bite his head off or laugh in his face or anything. "Ye are? Well, glad to get to know a countryman, even if ye only half." She was quite proud of herself for getting something that he liked, or at least something that was easy enough for him to pretend to like. The apology for being nervous really wasn't needed, but if it made him feel better about it then that was all fine. As he had wanted, she cracked a bit extra of a smile when he made his little joke. She had never been through an interrogation before, and she really didn't want to start now, but maybe if it was made fun she wouldn't mind it too much.

She most definitely noticed the giant mass of intrigue in the middle of his explanation: it was hard to miss. "Clean slate" and "new scenery" were usually euphemisms for getting the heck away from something bad. So what could have been so bad that this young half-Irish lad needed to flee quickly, and had the support of his family? Well, she definitely wanted to find out, but maybe now was not the best time to push him on it, if he had kept quiet on the specific reasoning, then there was a good chance it was something he didn't want to talk about. First thing she had to comment though was, "maybe after this we could head to my place an ye can meet me pony. Aye, I have a pony back home. She's real stuck up sometimes, but she wouldn't hurt a fly." There was a chance the offer of going to her place might weird him out, but after he had just confessed to loving animals, it felt to her like inviting him to meet an animal was kind of logical. Whatever happened after that was fine. "Glad ye could find something ye liked. As fer me, me job moved me over here while back. Nothing exciting, trust me, ye wouldn't be interested. It don't pay well, so I work at Captain's Deck too. Kind of a...more raucous bar than this, but it's fun. As fer me interests...wow, I feel kinda basic now...well, I love food, and I can cook right well. I love horseback riding whether through the city or woods or the country. And I like to think I have an eye for fashion, though I donnae know if anyone else thinks so. Hope I don't sound too boring." She hadn't really ever thought how boring all of that sounded. Was it a subliminal attempt to dissuade people from asking about her? Perhaps, but it did make dates awkward, especially when she wanted to hold off on admitting her age and such.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Curious

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:37 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: With skinny jeans. c:Feeling: Worried.Money: $1780.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Millie's voice was tight and raspy, immediately setting the brunette on edge. "Millie?" She started, brows creasing together as she paused her duties and focused more on the device held up to her ear. She could just barely make out ragged breaths and faint sniffles between the words. And at first, she was concerned that perhaps someone had hurt her - or even was in the house with her. Did she not want to call the police? Bree's head swirled with thoughts, staring at the open air in front of her. She cared about her employees, even if she tried to not treat them as close friends. "Millie, what's wrong? Did something happen? Are you alright?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:36 pm
User Image
Whereabouts:[Who:: His lighter and a few drinks]--{}--[Where:: Bar Area]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Damien lounged back in a booth near the back end of the bar, flicking a lighter open to watch the flame dance. He would stare at it for a while before flicking it shut. The soft sound of the metal casing making a pleasing click that brought a nostalgic feeling to his mind. Another few seconds would pass, and he would flick the top back open to light the flame once more -- rinse and repeat. The bartender had brought him something called a Lava Flow, which was now about half gone, and waiting to be pushed aside with the other two glasses that he already went through. The bright green of his eyes reflected the spark of the lighter, and the orange flame that warmed the edges of his fingers. If one were to look closely enough they may notice a few flecks of purple sparkling against his iris in the soft light above his seat. And if they were any kind of street-savvy, they would have noticed that he was also somewhat high. Most of the Skypaint he had taken was starting to wear off, but for the last fleeting minutes of his ride, the half-breed admired the sudden brightness of the fire. To him, it was a bright shade of turquoise.

A small smile tugged at his lips as he set the lighter on the table and closed his eyes with a slow inhale. The drug's euphoria was coming to and end, but the buzz from the alcohol was just starting to rise to his cheeks. Truthfully there was no difference to him. When he returned to an upright position, the fox tapped his bright yellow fingernails against the table rhythmically as he flicked his gaze between the various patrons who were around him. Which ones could I sell to? He wondered. And which ones may already be users? He had only been in Soleil for a few months, and while he had generated a small buzz for himself, the pseudonym "Candyman" was not as far spread as he would have liked at this juncture in his adventure. Still, he couldn't complain. A few Tear drops, a little whispering Echo, and about a dozen palettes of Skypaint wasn't a terrible haul. And though he hadn't made it Snow in the little beach town as of yet, he was hopeful that there would be some magic-user to complain about being weak in a club bathroom somewhere. So, for now, he would do what he did best. Party, party, party. Of course...he would have to wait for the proper clubs to open, which was absolutely a bore.

[When you look long enough into the Abyss]
User Image
[The Abyss looks back into you]
Money: $1000 in Cold Hard Cash; $6000 stashed away.

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

• tab tab 🌸 Chuckling, "glad to get to know you too," amused at the countryman part. Finding that even despite his wariness, he was so far enjoying this blind date and the 'getting to know you' time. Taking his drink, sipping some he sputtered, coughed a moment when he heard that declaration about a pony. "A p-pony?! Really, here? You have a pony home with you...H-how...I mean, wow that's something, you must have a good green space for her then?" Since he didn't know what district area she lived in, she must be around somewhere with enough greenery and space to keep a pony. He was stunned, but so intrigued, laughing a little about the pony being stuck up, "Thanks for the warning, I won't take offense then. S-so...um...could I...really?" Come by to see the pony, he was so intrigued he just had to see. Though the prospect of going anywhere near someone else's home sent his nerves into a jumble in his stomach. But if he was visiting a pony, he supposed he wasn't actually risking setting foot in someone's home then technically.

tab tab 🌸 "Oh? well that's interesting that they wanted you to move over here though for the job. I think that's the first I've heard, it just seems like most people came here for themselves, some new opportunity or something...at least that's the story I gathered when my siblings were trying to sell the place to me." To get him to come here, telling him how it was a good place for new opportunities, for a new start for him. Listening as she mentioned the bar she worked at too, "It sounds very....pirate-y. Arghh matey," clearing his throat, a little flush to his cheeks hoping he didn't sound like a dope joking like that.

tab tab 🌸 "Ah I don't think that sounds basic at all, just means you can make yourself some yummy things right? As for the hoseback riding, it's something nice and freeing feeling, I can imagine, riding through the scenery of this place especially." Chuckling as he added, "As for fashion, I'd say so, you appear to be better off then me. I-I mean...your outfit, it's nice. I don't know a thing about fashion, despite having a bunch of sisters who gab about the latest things. I don't know the first thing about it, just picking up something comfortable is enough for me."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:51 pm
kotaro17

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

Kisari's shock at the pony comment shocked her as well, and for a moment she thought she might have to save him from choking or something (cause she knew he wasn't going to die, so someone had to save him). "Not as much as she would like, but she can get out easy enough, and roams 'bout the city as she please. Not always a good idea though, she causes quite the scare. People don't much like seeing an un'companied pony wanderin' bout." She wondered if that would give away that Mavourneen was not a regular pony, or if it would be assumed that she was just incredibly well-trained? Either way, she was sort of starting to paint a picture of herself as an odd person, now wasn't she? "Course ye can! She won't let ye ride her, but she tolerates a brushing or petting well enough." It didn't even occur to her to mention that Mavourneen was in no way a normal pony, or technically even a pony at that. She was a massive jet black mare with fiery eyes, glowing hooves, and a glowing fire-like pattern all across her body, and when she really got to galloping, she was known to light the environment on fire, but details like that tended to scare people away.

"Well, I'm glad they convinced ye. Hard to say if I would have met ye otherwise." Though, she probably would have met him eventually, but not in the way that she liked. When she came calling like that, there was no time for pleasantries. "Sounds like a nicer reason, I think. Doing things of yer own volition. But it worked out, so all good for us both, yes?" Did she like being sent away from her home because she wasn't a good servant? No, but after over 500 years, she had learned to accept it. She giggled at another of his jokes, "aye, it is a might pirate-y. Less scurvy though. Don't pay and we make ye walk the plank," she said with a wink. There was no plank, but it played along well with the theme.

It genuinely made her happy to hear that he didn't find her interests super boring. Not that she was the most exciting person in the world, but she didn't want to be the most boring either. "I get a little bored with me own recipes from time to time, be nice if someone else tried them. Would ye be interested in coming over for dinner sometime? Or I can just make ye something and hand it over, whatever ye prefer?" Given how timid he was, coming over to her house might be a bit much for him, but she doubted that her just dropping by and handing something off would be too much. Or he could opt to have her bring something by and stay a while; he'd probably be more comfortable in his own home. "It is freeing. Best when yer galloping through fields faster than ye can imagine, the wind blowing in yer face, watching the ground beneath ye zip by." That was about the only benefit to her job change: getting Mavourneen and the riding. She gave a soft giggle, "can't say I'm that in to fashion, or at least, not that kind of fashion. I donnae care as much bout what designers say is this season. What's more important is finding clothes that ye like, express yerself, give ye confidence, and work well for yer body. For example, what I'm wearing now, was picked with care. Not too flamboyant cause we've never met and I didn't want to scare ye away. Black is slimming but classic, and I always try to wear some green to remind me of home. Everything is fitted, so it accentuates what I want accentuated, and hides what I want hidden. I know I look good, so I feel confident in my approaches. Fashion might seem trivial, but it can help if ye know how to work it." Even his wardrobe told her that he was trying to hide. Perhaps if she could pick a few things for him, he might feel a bit better? Though she doubted he would let her just yet.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Delighted

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:35 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

• tab tab 🌸 Still stunned to know she had a pony, or well, horse here with her. That sounded amazing, Kisari loved being around animals, but the place he was staying was a small thing. It was just fine for him, and near the water, kind of like living in a little boat house kind of area. But if he had a place big enough to accommodate it, Kisari would have a whole farm full of animals. He just never expected anyone to say to him basically 'hey I have a horse.' Just so nonchalant like, it was amazing really. He let out a short laugh, "A mind of her own then? Oh...gosh it's good she can get out and about and still come back." Knowing her way back that was good. It made sense people would be surprised seeing the unaccompanied horse, that it would cause a stir. He might be stunned himself, but gosh if he ever saw one wandering about, he'd probably be one of the few to approach the animal and help find where they belonged.

tab tab 🌸 "That'd be nice sometime then...if it's certainly alright with you?" To see her pony sometime, pet or brush her. A little sheepish at that as she mentioned how good it was his family convinced him to come here. "I suppose...maybe I might have stumbled onto it myself and come eventually. But they really gave me the total push, it made things easier. It was still a bit scary I suppose...you know, a new place, new people, really being here on my own. But it's been nice, and I love my family for deciding to steer me this way." He was glad his little jest went over well, though he was curious, "It's not one of those bars where you all dress up is it? I mean...is there a theme like that? You know some places do that, so I was just wondering." Like pirate themed dressing up. "Unless I didn't get a paycheck that week, I don't think I'll have to worry about walking the plank." He wouldn't chance it, messing up where he didn't have money to pay.

tab tab 🌸 "A-ah um..." Fidgeting a little as she extended the invite to join her for dinner sometime at her place. Though that made all his alarms go off, that was just his currently acute paranoia. He'd never been that wary of people before that woman had betrayed him, so things with people he barely knew, even those he was friendly with, it made him a bit anxious. "U-um...maybe we...maybe we can make it a picnic sometime instead?" A middle ground sort of compromise, they could meet up and have a picnic together maybe. It would make him feel a little less anxious about it. "My place is kind of small, but I'm near the water...maybe we could set up near there..." Have a nice waterside view.

tab tab 🌸 It looked like she really enjoyed it, as she spoke about riding with Mavourneen. "It's nice when you enjoy something so much, you've got a real passionate expression when you talk about riding, it's nice." As they spoke about the clothes, he had to agree, "I agree with that, so long as I'm in something comfortable, in clothes that suit me, I'm happy. If I ever let my sisters try to take me shopping, I'd be a goner...who knows what they might stuff me into. Like a living dress up doll for them," chuckling a little. "You definitely have a logic to it, it sounds like, picking things that you like for your appearance, as well as something of sentiment." Since she mentioned green for her homeland, it was a sentimental idea, a nice pick for colors for clothes.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff