Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

o n a th a n h e l p h s
                                  Human ◆ Thirty-eight ◆ Divorced

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna | Attire x | Cash: 1090 | OOC For time's sake, I'll have to make the next post at her house. I hope that's okay with you.

XXXXXXXA light chuckle escaped him. "Only a bit longer?" he spoke as he made his way to the door, once again offering his hand to her. "Well then, I'd better make this quick." the Ombre Housing District, eh? He'd traveled through there a few times. It was a nice enough place, and it certainly gave off a short of 'homey' vibe. It was nice, and certainly a bit more personal than Lumiere. At least, in his eyes. Another quick glance towards the window spurred the man into motion, and Jonathon headed for the door. He held it open long enough for them both to exit, feet hitting the pavement before he began walking.

[Exit]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna glanced at him and smirked, giggling just a little bit before she looked at him. She hadn't seen the neighborhood she lived in too much, but it seemed like a pretty decent place. She had even been able to decorate the inside of the home with her own personal touches. Looking up, she then smiled as she followed Jonathon out of the building, her heels clicking as she walked next to him. She was suddenly thankful that she had been able to handle her alcohol well, other wise she would have probably tripped again and fell on her face again, which wouldn't have been good..

~Exit~

|Out.Of.Crystals| Yeah, that's fine with me. |

Misguided Royalty

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor walked in, he kept reminding himself to pick up lunch for Madilyn on the way to work. Theodor was reminded of the silence again and he was happy at the peacefulness. He ordered Madilyn's lunch as well as his, but he'd have to remind himself to pick it up and bring it with him when he goes to visit Madilyn. Theodor sat at the bar, he was waiting for both customers and time to pass by. He wondered if he would be late. Then again, there weren't that many people at the moment so the thought of being late faded from his head. He took out his note book, he read the poems he written last night, the were about Madilyn or just how he felt around her. He was happy when she was nearby, that was something he rarely felt. Theodor wasn't one to always show emotion, maybe Madilyn was changing that. For now, Theodor needed to wait, he needed to wait until their lunch was prepared, until he was allowed to leave, and until Madilyn was done her shift at the Cat's Meow.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $481.50

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Null

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor had ordered two burgers, fries, nachos, and two sodas for Madilyn and himself. He paid for the order and after waiting their lunch came in giant brown bag with the logo of the Shimmering Starfish: the burgers were wrapped individually in foil that had the Shimmering Starfish logo on it, the nachos were in a plastic container with a small container for cheese, the fries were normally in their container with two sodas keeping it standing up. Theodor constantly checked the time, his eyes would dart to the clock then at his notebook. He wrote when his head was full of inspiration, he wondered what Madilyn's work was like. Know Madilyn's knowledge with poems, he expected a her work to be amazing and beautiful like the poet who wrote them. The last time Theodor glanced up at the clock, he grabbed the brown bag and stood up out of his seat. He was done waiting. Theodor put on his jacket, hiding the waiter uniform he wore under it and walked to the door. Only one thing was on his mind, it was about Madilyn. The "date" that Madilyn called it, he hoped he wouldn't mess up or allow his social awkwardness to ruin their day.

(Exits)

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $481.50

Currently thinking: about Madilyn

Currently carrying: Notebook, 2 Burgers, fries, Nachos, two sodas.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Among the clutters of youths, some flirting or at least attempting to, while others simply chatting, a slender figure with twin raven locks entered the place and sat at the end of the bar top, right by the window to get a good view of the outside and ocean. Before the bartender could even approach her and demand for some form of identification, the girl already had her ID set on the counter for him to ogle all he wanted. Meanwhile she glanced at a drink menu, debating on what she was going to have. It had been a while since she had a drink and wanted to choose something worth her time and money.

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x

Fragile Soul

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:05 pm
An Old Soule

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaden yawned softly, he had managed to get somewhere downtown this time around. Last time he ended up at the beach, which was a surprise to even him. He wondered when he'd bump into this time around. He stretched a bit and noticed a bar. He pondered the thought of a drink for a moment, and decided why the hell not? He walked into the place slowly and looked around. It seemed like people were flirting and having a good time. He made his way over to an empty seat, and sat down next to a girl with twin tails. He noticed the bartender look him over, and didn't even bother to card him. He smiled softly, good thing Kaden looked older than he really was. He yawned softly and looked at the girl softly, she seemed pretty, considering she was getting looks from across the room. He just turned his attention towards the bartender again, too much of a bother to start up a conversation.

((Out.Of.Cute-Pups: ))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Seeming to be undecided, the girl turned to the person beside her who turned out to be a young male who didn't look any older than she did. But being the male that he was, didn't get carded like she did. She tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention, wanting his advice on choosing a drink since she was indecisive.

"Excuse me, but what do you recommend getting? I haven't gotten a drink in a good while and I'm just not sure what to get. Everything looks good in here."

I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x

Fragile Soul

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Walking all day, and exploring your new city may be fun at some times, but being alone the whole way isn't. And Teriq's feet were beginning to hurt a little. The sign outside, looked pretty inviting, so he strolled right in. The atmosphere was nice, and Teriq could use some fun company. There was a plethora of people inside, but a sweet-looking lady with twin tails stood out to him. He decided to be a little bold, and took a seat next to her. "Is this seat taken?"

He hoped he wasn't sounding like some kind of creeper that stalks women in bars, because goodness no, he wasn't. He took a menu and looked through the drinks, and decided to choose something that sounded the least alcoholic. Teriq has never once gotten drunk and disorderly, and plans on keeping it that way. The bartender was, of course, paying attention to all the women who weren't even ordering drinks (though he can't really complain because he would probably do the same thing). He crumpled up a napkin, and threw it at the bartender and ordered his drink when the employee came over. "A Lavender Lemonade, please."

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $500 |
With | Strangers |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

An Old Soule

fuestray

Faun

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Overhearing a newcomer approach and ask if the seat beside her had been taken, the girl shook her head and motioned for him to seat. After he had taken a seat and overhead him inquire about a drink, just the name itself had gotten her interested her. Anything with Lavender was enough to win her over. Waving to the bartender, she decided to order one as well.

"I'll have what he's having."

I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x

Fragile Soul

SpazzticPanda1311

Zyonex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Teriq smiled at the lady next to him, he couldn't help but think that she looked cute. He paid the waiter for his drink, and was happy that he made it quickly. Probably to get back to the women he was talking to. The drink tasted good, but he wasn't exactly sure if there was any alcohol in it, so this will probably the only one he'll get. After pondering for a few seconds on whether to introduce himself, he took on the challenge. "Name's Teriq." He said this while tracing one of his fingers around the edge of the glass, unsure if he should add anything more to his simple greeting. Honestly, he needs to work on his introductions. "This drink tastes nice. I've never had it before." A random thought that shot right out of his mouth. A brunet was sitting not too far away from them, and he wondered if he should drag him into his conversation and introduce himself.

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | A cute lady.. |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

name

SpazzticPanda1311

fuestray

Faun

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 pm
An Old Soule

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaden was about to order, when the girl next to him asked him what he recommended. He was about to open his mouth to answer, but it seemed that another person came along and she seemed to order what he was having. So much for starting a conversation. He sighed, running a hand through his hair softly. He pondered the thought of what he should get, but nothing really came to mind. He honestly came in here on a whim so he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted a drink at all. Eventually, he just simply asked for water and watched the television screen that sat to the side of the room. Ah, this place was sort of boring. He wasn't good at making conversations, and what's worse was that he could tell there was flirting going on all around the room. It made him feel a bit uncomfortable. Besides, the one chance he had at having a normal conversation blew out the window, considering the girl was occupied with talking to someone else. Not that he minded, it was probably better this way since Kaden wasn't the most social creature. He wasn't anti-social or anything, but he wasn't the best at speaking to others. He took some more sips of his water, lazily staring at the screen. Maybe he should go look around some more? He was still new to the area, and to be honest he had no idea what was even around the area. He found this place by chance, and even then he probably wouldn't remember how to get back here again. Why did his sense of direction have to be so bad? Another sigh. He finally finished up his water, and the bartender asked him if that was all he wanted. Kaden nodded, and left a small tip. He felt it was necessary considering he hadn't actually purchased anything in the bar. Plus the bartender needed to make a living too right? So with that he stood up slowly, making sure not to disrupt the other two from their conversation, and made his way to the door. What a boring day it was today, seriously there was nothing to do around here. He pondered what exactly he'd do next, as he walked out the door.

Money: $500- $4.00 (tip)= $496 left

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Pups: I felt that Kaden being here would be a bit awkward so I just had him leave, he's not good at starting conversations either sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Noticing the boy from earlier make his exit, she waived, feeling somewhat responsible for not speaking to him as much but there was only so much she could do. She was only one girl after all. Turning back to the other boy, she smiled after he had introduced himself. Her drink arriving shortly after.

"Nice to meet you Teriq, I'm Anna. I've also never had it before, this will be the first."

I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $495

Fragile Soul

SpazzticPanda1311

Zyonex

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:31 pm

"Nice to meet you as well, Anna." Teriq was glad that Anna was very polite and introduced herself. He hummed quietly and took another sip from his drink. This bar wasn't so bad. It definitely wasn't as loud or crazy like other bars, but there was still a lot of flirting and dancing going about. At least the smell of alcohol and drunk people wasn't so strong. "Do you come here often, Anna? And I'm not trying to flirt." He was new to town, and most of the time he was walking today, he was lost. Perhaps she could show him around town. And if she was new here as well, they can get lost together. The day wasn't over yet.

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

An Old Soule

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna chuckled at Teriq's words, he was not only polite but funny and sweet at that. Her drink having arrived, she took a sip and savored the taste. After a few sips she finally answered Teriq.

"Not really, this is my third time in the year I've lived here in Soleil. What about you?"

I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $495

Fragile Soul

Quote:

Zyonex

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:29 pm

"This is my first time here, actually. I just moved here about a week ago." He chuckled a little as he thought about how he ended up in this town, his mothers practically forced him here because it was so popular. "I came to this bar because I kinda got lost and wanted to relax for a bit." He scratched the back of his head in a bit of embarrassment. He knew he should have gotten a map or something. She's lived here for a year? Maybe she can be his guide. "Maybe you could help me around town since you've lived here longer." He said with a smile.

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna |
Mood | Happy |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

An Old Soule