Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:40 pm
тнє sнιммєяιиɢ sтαяғιsн

User Image

Here is the place if you'd only like a drink. With it's comfortable
and bright lit atmosphere, it's quite a fun place to come to. If you're looking for a
reason to drink, they most certainly won't ask you for one. They'll slide a drink
your way, no questions asked. Not to mention, the bartender seems to know a
few rumors about the beautiful island of Mykronos...

Available Items:

Shark Attack: $8
Lavender Lemonade: $7
Mai Tai: $7
Hurricane: $9
Pina Colada: $6
Sex On The Beach: $5
Lava Flow: $7

Beer: $3
Wine Glass: $8
Soda: $1.50
Water: $0.00

Fried Pickles: $4
Stuffed Jalapenos: $5
Nachos: $4
Fries: $2
Burger: $4
Chicken Tenders: $3
Salad: $2.50

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

He loved the silence, there was no one talking since there was nobody else but him. He didn't despise his job, it helped him learn more about social interaction. Theo sat quietly at the bar, he didn't mind the fact that he was by himself. He grew used to it, he had been travelling around almost the entire world by himself. So he never was able to develop close bonds with people. His parents weren't too happy that he couldn't stay in one place, maybe because he couldn't bare being around the people he had met. Something about this city was different however, he wanted to stay. Maybe someday, he'd finally settle down somewhere and he hoped it was here. Theo sometimes hated the silence it left him so much time to think, to develop a train of thought that would leave him upset and regress him into his depression. But this wasn't one of those days, he was actually glad to have the silence. It was peaceful for now; he regretted leaving his book behind. Theo considered writing poems but didn't really know what to write about, also he didn't like to share his writings. He was afraid of someone seeing him writing poems and ask to read them. He just decided to sit quietly, he didn't know where else to go at the moment.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $500.00

Currently thinking: Silence...

Currently carrying: Null

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:08 pm
Misguided Royalty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Bree pushed the door open, taking a step in and waving to anyone behind the bar or on duty. After all, she owned the damn place! They should be able to recognize her by now. Still smiling she cast a glance over her shoulder back to Jacob, who followed after, completely unaffected by the currently sunny weather. He'd fly if he could. She knew it, but she wanted to show him all the wonderful places around!! What a sweet little town! She waved her arms around proudly, gesturing around the nicely lit and brightly colored bar. "What do you think, Jakey?" Her wedges clicked on the wooden floor and as her eyes fell to the bar, she couldn't help but feel the urge to make a drink. Oh!

"Actually, you can meet Jonathon too! He's a pretty chill dude." Whipping out her phone, she maneuvered her finger over the messages before typing back down quickly. Hey, hey, hey, Romeo! Feel like takin' a swig? She giggled to herself, feeling absolutely giddy at the moment. So much to do, so much to see! Jacob was here, Jonathon would probably come, Finn was happy~. Oh it was just such a wonderful day... And for once, she was wearing a dress. Stifling a laugh she swiveled herself back around the bar, shooing off any bartender at the time. "Look! See? We have a bunch of fruity drinks. My faaaaaaav." Then she swiveled down to the beers. "And then there's you." She smirked, which earned an amused glare.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Happy!!; Loved.
Money: $500

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image

{Character Enter.}

Following in, Jacob took a long inhale, smelling around the room. It smelled... Sort of new. Similar to a new built house or building in general. Golden eyes fell around the room, his chest puffing out by the exhale before watching Bree toddle around excitedly in front of him. The walk there hadn't exactly been a breeze... Everything they walked by had to be made into a large ordeal; which was the typical way for her. And honestly, he had missed it. To be shown things he didn't know about. To be dragged senselessly around. He didn't enjoy it all the time, but still. And watching her... Something was a little more... Exuberant. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but it was rather.. Odd. Perhaps his demon senses were picking up on the sickness.

"Seems just like you."

Something just... Totally off of her overall being. Shaking his head, he let it slide and watched her maneuver herself around the bar before pulling her phone out. He lifted himself onto the stool and exhaled, shifting his watch around his wrist, which only caused it to glitter in the light. Who had she been texting? Perhaps Finn. It was absolutely cute to see her flutter around every which way in order to make sure she had some sort of contact with him.

Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Happy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

onath an help h s
                                  Human ◆ Thirty-eight ◆ Divorced

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna & Bree | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC

XXXXXXX"And here we are." Jonathon spoke as he entered the bar, holding the door long enough so that Luna could pass through without fear of having it fall back towards her. The bar was almost empty, save for three other people. It was a nice sight. In his mind, afternoon drinking should only involve very few people. You didn't want too many people seeing you get drunk. Which reminded him, he'd have to watch how many drinks he consumed this time. Nothing ruined a potential friendship like seeing a person flat-out drunk. No, he'd have to save that for later. Golden eyes scanned the room, landing on a head of dark brown curls.

"Ah." Jonathon let go of Luna's hand--it'd be rude to drag the woman halfway across the room-- and walked quickly over to the other female. "There's my favorite bartender." he slung an arm around her, pulling her closer to her body to distribute a one-handed hug to her before she was released. He couldn't help but grin down at the woman, one hand slipping into his pocket. The two had become fast friends. Maybe it was due to their similar personalities, granted Bree was a bit more energetic than him, or the fact that they both owned a business. Either way! It hadn't taken long for the brunette to have moved onto his friends list. He turned to look at his companion, ushering her forward. "Bree, this is Luna. Luna, Bree. I've been acting as her, very handsome, tour guide for the day."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Luna followed after the man, smiling over at him as they reached the bar. "Thank you." She said as he held the door open for her. Her bright blue eyes then glanced around the bar, smiling, it appeared to be a very cute place. Way better than what she had been expecting, not that she had been expecting the place to be bad either. She then glanced at Jonathon as he let go of her hand and went over to the woman that was also in the room, a small smile appearing on her face as Jonathon made the introductions himself. Stepping forward, Luna then held her hand out to the woman. "It's very nice to meet you." She said with a polite and friendly smile before her gaze flickered over to Jonathon for a moment and her smile grew just a little at his 'handsome tout guide' statement.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:50 pm
Misguided Royalty

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The small woman glanced up just in time to see a familiar face pop in the door - along with a woman. She had just been uncapping the rest of the liquor bottles behind the counter before holding her arms out and strolling quickly for him, her dress wavering behind her. The tip of her black hat flew in the breeze before she wrapped her arms around his waist and gave a tight squeeze. "Romeo!" She cried. "You came!" Before releasing and taking a gander at his female companion. Her hands began to clasp behind her but paused once Luna outstretched her arm. "Nice to meet you too!" She chirped, making away from them and back towards behind the bar.

"My turn!" Her hand extended to Jacob. "Jonathon, Luna, this is my friend Jacob! He just moved here!" Jacob's golden eyes raised but he didn't seem to be phased by the sudden introduction. She only smiled and continued on with herself, flipping a few bottles before setting them down on the rubber mat. "So! Jonathon! What'll it be?" Then a glance to Luna. "Aaaaaand do you drink?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:56 pm
Misguided Royalty

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Tilting his head up, his eyes followed the new brunette towards his destination - which seemed to be Bree. Rather quick. It seemed like only a minute or two she had mentioned it before he came strolling through the door. With a mental shrug, he ran a hand through his feathery hair, allowing them to introduce themselves before Bree turned to him. Gesturing, he rose his eyes first to Jonathon, then to Luna. "A pleasure." He murmured. He had since gotten a little better at conversation - though it was a stretch and most of his abilities dealing with anything of the sort had been demolished by a five year interruption.

Bree's movements distracted him for now, watching her quick movements already beginning to make a drink - for him he assumed. And he allowed her to do so, his fingers tracing along the counter, watching her pull the ice cold glass out from the fridge located underneath her; a few tinkering sounds accompanying.

Feeling: Neutral.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image

o n a th a n h e l p h s
                                  Human ◆ Thirty-eight ◆ Divorced

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna, Bree & Jacob | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC

XXXXXXXGolden eyes moved in the direction Bree indicated in, landing on the male who sit nearby. A friend. A male friend. It couldn't be that... but she had! "So you've found a replacement for me." a dramatic sigh and with his left hand he pushed his bangs up, only to have them fall back down. In hindsight, the two males couldn't be any more different. Jacob seemed a bit more... mature, and was definitely a few years younger than him. The only thing the two had in common were their gender, and perhaps height. But that was more than enough to 'convince' Jonathon that this was his replacement. "I see." he gave a nod. "I've spent too much time away from you, and now you need someone to fill the void I've left."

Another sigh, and a somber gaze was directed towards Bree before he sat down at the stool next to Jacob. A grin broke through the facade and he chuckled. Who was he kidding? He was irreplaceable! At least, that's what he liked the think! "Nice to meet you." he turned to look at Luna and inclined his head, a silent inquiry to whether or not she'd sit. "I'll just take a beer for now." he informed Bree, gaze retreating from Luna. "So, Jacob. What brings you to Soleil?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Luna could see why Jonathon and Bree were friends, both of them had charmingly quirky personalities. She smiled as Bree said it was nice to meet them too before her hand slowly went back to her side as the curly-haired female introduced them to a male. 'Jacob.' She thought his name before tilting her head to the side a little bit before she glanced at Bree again. So the raven-haired male was new to the city just like she was, but at least he already had a friend here, well, so did Luna... that was... if Jonathon considered her to be a friend, that's what she thought of him at least. The girl then blinked and glanced at the raven-haired male again, offering him a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." She said before her attention was once again turned to Bree, who was now behind the counter of the bar, asking what they wanted to drink.

Did she drink? The only alcohol she had ever had was a glass of wine once when she had turned 21, but that was it. "Um... I suppose I could have one." She said, smiling as she sat down next to Jonathon, gently resting her arms on the table. "Though I don't know what I'll have, so whatever you recommend." She said, smiling at Bree before her bright blue eyes flickered over to Jacob as Jonathon had asked him why he moved to the city.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:08 pm
Misguided Royalty

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Snickering, she rolled her eyes. "I didn't realize Romeo was such a big baby. Isn't he supposed to fight for Juliet?" She taunted before opening up the tap and pouring out two beers into the colder glasses; a Struise Black for Jonathon and a Samuel Adams for Jacob. She slid the glasses towards them, whipping out two paper slips that each had two brightly colored starfish on them. Picking up each beer, she settled them on the papers before moving onto the next one. "Damn straight you will!" She chirped back to Luna, hands already on the bottles.

Taking out a chilled, sheered glass, she then filled it with ice to the very rim. "Mm~. Mmm mm mm mm~." She hummed to the music, head bobbing back and forth before picking up the bottle of lavender syrup and beginning to spout it into the drink. She stopped at the count of three, next picking up vodka and counting to four. Finally, house lemonade, sweet and sour, filling the rest of the glass up and letting it give a pretty purple lining at the bottom. Settling a black straw inside along with a lemon slice on top, she settled it in front of Luna. "There we go!" And then commenced to make her own drink. "Besides Jonathon, where have you been? Left me all sick in bed with no one to talk to." She pouted, the drink this time first becoming blue.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:14 pm
Misguided Royalty

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

There wasn't much of a reaction from Jacob with Jonathon's slice of exaggeration. What remained amusing to him however, was the fact that it was quite clear that in reality, if they were talking in terms of replacements, he would have been the replacement for Jacob. Even if it was a major difference in both social and emotional terms. He straightened himself up and rearranged the cuffs of his shirt again before reaching up for the collar.

He nodded his head in accordance to Jonathon's greeting. His hair remained still, his eyes occasionally glancing over to Luna, who sat on the other side of Jonathon. Peculiar. Just as quiet. Although, it seemed her partner in crime had taken most of the conversation as he once realized, lifting his head. "Bree and I went to high school together. I had to.." He paused, glancing at the beer that was placed in front of him. "Move back home for a few years before I decided to come and stay in Soleil." He gripped the glass, letting the cold draw into his fingers. "It seemed to be the best option." His eyes remained on the back wall behind Bree, not truly looking at anything.

Feeling: Neutral.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn slowly kept putting one foot in front of the other. Her face was hidden behind a gray hoodie and the only prominent feature one could see were her eyes. She carried a tote bag with her. Inside of the bag was a notebook and a copy of one of her favorite books, The Winter Witch. Like her the main character was also mute, but she'd found love and happiness. Such a book brightened Madilyn's mood even though she knew such fantasy would never happen. It was one thing for a witch to discover where she belonged, but an inhuman girl? Impossible. So she took a seat in a booth and glanced at the menu. The nachos seemed to be the most promising item so she decided to get them. As she waited for someone to take her order, she began reading.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 500.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

He saw a girl in a hoodie walk in, she was interesting. First of all, she was quiet compared to the others. Second, she here eyes had a story to tell but it didn't seem like anyone was willing to listen. He sighed, still not enjoying the noise. He approached the girl and noticed that she was reading, that was odd, he never really saw that many people reading a book while they wait to have their order taken. He tapped the girl on her shoulder, "Hello, I'm Max. I'll be your waiter for today. Is there anything I can help you with?" His voice was stony, it showed no signs of enthusiasm or indifference.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $500.00

Currently thinking: Silence...

Currently carrying: Null

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn didn't jump when Max tapped her shoulder. She'd heard footsteps getting closer and closer to her so she had an idea a waiter or waitress was coming. When he addressed her she put away her book and took out her purple notebook. In thick black ink she wrote, "Hello Max. I'll have an order of nachos please." Once she'd finished writing she tilted the notebook his way so he could see what she'd written. Madilyn looked up into his magenta eyes. He was quite difficult to read. His voice was stony and his eyes lacked emotion. It was evident he was older than her though.
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 500.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash