Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:58 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑪ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

What felt like years passing by, Tagata had dropped off the face of the earth, for personal reasons. Her fondest memories was spending time with a friend she had made here. In fact, it was at a local dinner. A small smirk crept up on her muzzled masked face, reminiscing on these memories. Remembering her voice, her touch, her kiss. But, Tagata knew they couldn't be together. Her real self was to wild, and unpredictable. She had killed way to many here, even police started to follow a trail, and she had to leave. After spending time with other distant, native, relatives, THEY understood her curse, and helped her train to tame the beast within....But full moons, even red moons, are the only exception where she cannot control herself. This still worried her, she WANTS to have more in life, for the past years, she wasn't living, just surviving, and after meeting this wonderful woman, who showed her so much that life has to offer.......She became an addict, and is craving for it. Tagata has been touch starved for months, and she was well prepared to receive the backlash and hate for just disappearing as she did. Stopping in her tracks, she leaned up against the brick wall in an ally to light up a cigaret, meanwhile fidgeting through her pockets to pull out her old cellphone that still had the number in it. But her heart felt this sing, and pull. "Should I?" Tagata went to type up a text, but deleted it, and typed up another sentence, only to delete it again. growling, she shoved her phone back in her jean pocket, and took a long drag of her cigaret. "F@#K!" She cursed under her breath, blowing up the smoke.

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:28 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

After pulling a double shift, it was finally time to head home! The past month or so had been so stressful that it was starting to take a toll on Allix. Between work, her brother and... Tagata... a lot of things were piling up on her plate, more so than she needed. It had gotten to the point where she wasn't really even sleeping properly. On average, she'd only get about 2 good hours of sleep, the rest of the time being restless or wide awake, staring at her bedroom ceiling. The woman missed when things were less stressful and more fun... she missed her friend. Or... could she even say that anymore? Tagata had disappeared without a trace. No text, no phone-call, hell not even a damn letter! The wendigo popped up in her mind constantly. Where did she go? Why did she leave? Was she okay? That last question came up more than anything. The last time she saw her was at The Captain's Deck. Allix thought they had a grand ol' time... was she mistaken? She knew she was drunk and waaaay past her limit, but maybe that pushed her friend away? "UGH! Stop thinking about it! You're only gonna upset yourself..." The woman thought as she simply shook her head and continued walking down the street.

Allix wasn't even half way into her walking commute when some random person jumped out in front of her. Snapping back to reality, she was able to get a good look at the individual. He had to be no older than 16, wearing dark clothes and... holding a knife? "Uhh... " The boy seemed nervous, clearly, but still firmly held the knife into his semi-trembling hand. Was she this kid's first robbing victim? "Gimme your purse! A-And that necklace you got, too!" Yep. He was trying to mug her, alright... As mentally drained as she was, Allix couldn't care less. She tried to simply keep pushing and walk past him but he was quick to step closer to her a few more steps, aiming the blade at her throat. "I said give me your s**t! N-Now!" Okay, if the kid wanted to play this route, then fine. She gave him no more than a blank empty stare before she charged at him. It didn't take long for her to unarm him, and pin him to the ground. As long as she had been fighting, even as a kid, this was child's play. "Kid, listen, I really don't have the energy to play cops and robbers with you. So just go away." Allix sighed as she pocketed his knife. In return, though, she did throw a couple dollars his way as she walked past. "Go buy yourself a bus ride home or somethin'. Ya folks are probably worried." She had dealt with her brother's antics similar to this before as a teen, so she was already used to the crap that boys his age would do for shits and giggles.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Tired xxx» COMPANY:xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:50 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Just as Tagata finished her cigarette, she blew out the remaining smoke, dropped the stick on the ground, and walked out of the ally. However, hearing voices up ahead, she slowly raised her eye's from the sidewalk to see a blurry figure in the distance on top of a boy? As she slowly came to a halt, that person was none other than. "Allix?" She spoke out. Her voice cracked, and her breathing shaking. It really was her! Right!? She wasn't seeing things, right!? Tagata felt her heart racing, and before she knew it, her own feet betrayed her, and started walking forward. Her mind raced with thoughts of what to say, how to say them. Her hands mindlessly started to fidget at the straps of here muzzle, unbuckling it before tossing it to the ground aggressively. Just as she closed the distance between them, Tagata wasn't in the right set of mind, she towered over the woman, she wanted to just grab her, hold her tightly, kiss her passionately.....She balled her hands into fists, but did she have any right? Tagata just looked at Allix, her eyes hurting for her. "Allix....." Tagata finally breathed.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:21 am
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

In the midst of her lecture to the boy, a very familiar voice came out from the background. She froze where she stood, giving the kid enough time to gather up the money she threw at him and run. At first, she thought her exhausted mind was playing tricks on her. Tagata hadn't been seen in so long, that couldn't possibly be her...right? From behind her, Allix heard steps tapping along the pavement closer to her and the sound of something metal hitting the ground with a loud thud. It wasn't until the wendigo called her out once more that Allix had finally turned around to face her. Onxy eyes instantly locked into her golden hues. It really was her! "T-Tagata..." So many emotions swirled inside her like a typhoon. Allix had missed her all too long and wanted nothing more than to embrace her... however, she was also painfully upset! She wasn't going to just fall right into her arms and pretend like nothing had ever happened. Allix was too stubborn and hot-headed for that.

The softened and yearning expression on her face hardened into furrowed brows and a disapproving pout. "You gotta lot of nerve, ya know?!" Allix exclaimed as she started poking Tagata in the sternum. "You just up and vanish into thin air. No contact, whatsoever... and.. Do you know how much I was worried about you?" Redness began to build up in her cheeks as her eyes started to fill up with tears. Allix had be worried sick over this woman. She had no clue whether she was dead or alive, or anything! It was lonely without her. Her anger had melted away leaving behind, relief, frustration, and sadness all in one messed up little pit inside of her. "I had no clue what happened to you. Or... Or if you were hurt somewhere. I texted and called... and got nothing...." Her voice trembled while tears were streaming down her face. Even as upset with Tagata as she was, Allix didn't hate her. "I... I missed you..."

» MOOD: Conflictedxxx» COMPANY: Tagataxxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:41 am

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Standing there, seeing the emotions flow through Allix, made her relax some. Her hands unclenched from a balled up fist, she was ready to be beaten, hit, and she would be well deserving of it. But instead, She was poked at, scolded. Tagata's eyes softened, and a small smile krept on her face. She was so scared of loosing Allix, but here she was.....Right in front of her, crying. Tagata allowed Allix to keep talking, but Tagata raised her hands to the side of Allix's face, cupping her cheeks in the palm of her hands, while wiping away the tears with her thumbs. "I'm sorry..." Once the scolding had subsided, Tagata couldn't hold back any longer, and leaned in, licking away the remaining tears. "Allix..." She called out softly. She began planting small kisses all over Allix's face, from the forehead, to each corner to the eyes, her nose, cheeks, and even lower to her neck, pressing a little bit more. Moving her hands down to her friends waist, and holding her close. She trailed her kisses to the shoulders before back up again, and paused right at her friends lips. "I've missed you too...." She teased.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:15 am
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Feeling all of the kisses and affection from Tagata was comforting and warm. After scolding her, a huge weight was lifted off of Allix's chest. "Please don't scare me like that again." Her arms wrapped over her shoulders as she pulled her in close into a tight embrace. It felt like she could spend an eternity wrapped up into Tagata's arms, but people walking past were already giving them strange looks. Not that it really bothered her. Allix gave the tall woman one last good squeeeeeze before she cupped the sides of her face. "Where the hell did you even run off to? I thought you had gotten kidnapped or, like, eloped with some mysterious mistress... or something...!" A worried mind like Allix's had raced with plenty of wild ideas after Tagata's disappearance. Adding the lack of sleep also made her imagination run a little too wild. Insomnia sure did take a number on her already frazzled brain.

» MOOD: Conflictedxxx» COMPANY: Tagataxxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:20 am

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Tagata lightly chuckled, resting her forehead against Allix, she didn't care if people walking by looked, let them. All that mattered was this person right in front of her right now. Closing her eyes, she listened to her question, and statement on how she could have ran off with some mistress, which caused her to softly laugh. "I know....I'm sorry." She repeated. The wild woman planted a soft kiss on Allix's forehead before starring deeply into her eyes. "It's a long story.....But right now...I just want you..." There was hunger in her words, and she didn't want to let go, but she knew that Allix has every right to know what happened, why she left the way she did. It was cruel and unfair to keep her in the dark like this. "Let me be selfish, just a bit more.....Please?" She begged, pushing her body closer, and holding her tighter.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:52 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Even though her questions seemed to be left unanswered for the time being, Allix couldn't deny Tagata's need for physical affection. In all honesty, she was a bit touch starved, too. She had gotten so used to the attentiveness of each tender touch and kiss before her friend's disappearance that the bit that she was getting now only made her crave more. A small sigh left her lips, but a soft smile spread over them afterwards. Caressing her cheeks, Allix's eyes studied Tagata's facial features as if to burn them into her mind and memory. "Alright, you baby. I'll let you be selfish all you want... but at home, okay?" She had be working so long for the past couple of days that all she wanted to do now was relax, sprawl out on the couch, have some wine and now cuddle with Tagata. "You can have me all to yourself at my place." She teased before gently planting a kiss to her soft lips. Oh how she absolutely missed doing this.

» MOOD: Contentxxx» COMPANY: Tagataxxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:23 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

She smiled back after hearing that Allix would indulge her need for skinship. However, her remark to wanting to do it at home, made Tagata to look around, and see how some people were gawking, and whispering. But when her attention landed back to Allix, she felt her soft kiss landing on her own. The sweet taste of her was enough to send Tagata wild. She pulled her in closer to deepen the kiss, before parting them, even just doing so almost made her feet sad, like a sting to the heart, and lightly pouted. "Fair enough." She sighed with delight. "Lead the way." Tagata cooed before walking in the direction to Allix's home.

[EXIT]

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:40 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

It was no surprise for Allix that their PDA session was giving them a bunch of weird stares. Maybe if she were drunk again it wouldn't matter, but sober Allix was a little less bold than her intoxicated counterpart. At least once the pair were home, they could canoodle all they want! And without the judgement of other people being nosy! As much as Tagata didn't want to wait, a few minutes of walking wouldn't hurt. After seeing her cute pout, the insomniac couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, don't give me those sad puppy eyes. C'mon~" Her hands interlocked with hers as they continued onward towards her home in Doux.

[ Exit ]

» MOOD: Contentxxx» COMPANY: Tagataxxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:38 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:51 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

It was a chilly day for looting, but Seri didn't mind the challenge. It was almost like a little game for the bird. Who knew how many treasures people hid within multiple layers of clothes? For a short moment, the siren casually walked the streets of downtown looking at those to target first. Downtown was surprisingly busy even for a chilly winter day. For her first couple of targets, Seri made sure to sneakily empty their pockets dry with ease. However, with more heavily clothed individuals, she needed a little help. There were a few crows in the area that she had managed to befriend, so they were willing to become little feathery decoys. She allowed the birds the harass the unknowing victim as she hurried in, emptied more pockets and then pretended to shoo the birds off for that person. Poor idiots didn't even know they got played. "Easy pickin's~" Seri quietly snickered to herself as her and her little murder of crows slipped off into an alleyway to count up her loot.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: No onexxx OUTFIT: Trenchcoatxxx OOC: It's a little crappy opener, but hopefully it's enough to work with.xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:00 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: cat doing cat things.
            tab tab shape: adult cat
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) and Aaron's jacket
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 2nd of December

Aaah. Another cold day for a pawed little critter. Jean was shivering and snivelling in his warmer cat shape, walking around to keep the engine going and to avoid freezing stiff. It was about time he found something to eat too and with how cold it was, he didn’t want to be human for the day. He went up and down Cerise shopping-distract pawing at doors and yowling at back entrances. There was no one coming out to greet him with a slice of tuna or otherwise. Spending two hours in the morning like this was too much and he changed his tactics. By the time he tried for residential areas, no one was home to take pity on him. Then he just began to wander hoping for an opportunity.

When Seri slipped into the alleyway with her feathered friends, Jean was about to dig through a dumpster with a bent lid, his gaze sizing up the hole as if he was measuring whether or not he could squeeze through. Hearing all the caws and not wanting to add to the ‘murder of crows’ saying, he hid in a dark corner near the ground, watching the woman. At first he had a small chime of recognition in the back of his mind, but when she pulled out money to count, all he saw was food. With the right jump, he could escape up onto the roofs and she likely wouldn’t be able to follow him. The bigger issue was the crows.

He backed up slowly till he was next to the dumpster again, wiggling his butt while taking aim, and then jumped. First he landed on the dumpster’s lid, then pounced towards the woman and with his entire kitty-weight, ripped the wad of cash out of her hands with his teeth. He landed elegantly on the ground, causing a stir among the crows and soon after he was jumping back onto the dumpster’s lid, and then up onto a fire-escape, quickly ascending to get out of range. The roof he ended up on didn’t have many great hiding spots, so he was pretty stuck. The next roof over was too far to jump... He should've gone with the street after all.

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:25 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

"Merci, my darlings~" Seri loved her birds, but especially her magpies and crows. They were her little feathered partners in crime, after all! As one landed on her shoulder she gave him a loving scratch along his head. It would have been a successful day... if some pesky cat hadn't come along and caused a panic amongst her birds! The crows caw'd and squawked in a panic frenzy distracting the siren until she felt her hard earnings ripped from her grasp. It was difficult to tell where the tom cat went with all the crows going crazy and the plethora of black feathers floating about in the wind. However, at the last second, she caught the fuzzball escaping to the rooftops.

"Oh no the hell you don't!" Most of her crows flew off, so it was up to her at this point to get back her money. Seri threw off her coat and immediately took flight as her arms quickly became covered in large silvery feathers. Once she had a bird's eye view of the thieving little feline, it was easy to see that he was stuck up there unless he had climbed back down. Seri planned on stopping him way before that. With a quick little nose dive, the siren landed gracefully onto the rooftop, cornering the money stealing creature. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk... You didn't really think this through, huh?" The woman teased as she took a few more steps towards the cat. Something about it felt... familiar. It took her a second, but she soon realized who it was. The hardened look on her face softened just enough for a smirk to pull along the edges of her lips. "Stealing from a thief now, Jean?"

MOOD: Irritatedxxx COMPANY: Sneaky Catxxx OUTFIT: Trenchcoatxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out