Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:03 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Crazed | I'm speaking to Blondie, Inquisition and later V | Where am I? The stake out | What am I wearing? stealth mode

Back at V's house:

Akane winced when he the other admitted that she already told Mother T about it, though she quickly recovered, knowing she could easily win her back once she got Vitessa back. She followed the woman as she was introduced to a whole new side of Vitessa's manor, making the woman smirk. Looks like the woman wouldn't have to loot a place to free her boss after all. If anything, she felt more and more at her element here. Catching the watch she handed her, she strapped hers on and slipped the other one into her pocket. "Alright then, mission 'Find and rescue the boss' is on!" she'd state, easing her way around the room as she took her pick around the armory.

---

By the morning when John came to pick them up, she couldn't help but smirk when he decided to give her a nickname of her own. "Nice to see you warming up to me, but don't get too comfortable. You're still at a disadvantage here." she'd state, wouldn't elaborate any further here but would join him in his car. Though, for once, she seemed to have spoke much more than she normally did."Do not mistake me for your Mother T. I would not stop you from any path you choose to take." Her words were much like honey to her ears.

"Maybe I should give you a better name than Inquisition." Akane responded to her with a grin, nudging her with her elbow rather playfully. "Show me why your Mother T trusts you. I won't be far behind." she'd add, leaving her in a car full of people who potentially hated her, though work was work and she had been in a similar situation before - she could live. "Aye, Icequeen, this demon wont let you down." she saluted to her.

12:00 PM, November 2nd, outside the building where Vitessa was kept:

Cars were parked at their designated locations, Mother T and the Icequeen should have reached their positions up around the neighboring buildings as well, it had been roughly fifteen minutes in and nobody had started their firing just yet though the demon was patient. She sat on the pavement and checked on every last weapon she had on her. She slipped her hand into her pocket to check if she still had the watch Beverly gave her. All set. She just needed a distraction, one distraction and she could go in and draw her out while people worried about any crossfires on the outside. She wasn't keen on working with a team, knowing she'd work better solo- though if it came to that, she wouldn't fight it. She'd eventually leave them behind if they held her back.

"I'm going to take a piss" she stated eventually, taking off, "I'll not do anything reckless" she'd add, trying to figure out a way to circle the building and find the alternate exits, so she could sneak in when it was time. If someone followed her, she wouldn't care too much but she wouldn't slow down and insist she was going to find a place to urinate.

Before Akane got too far, a voice was heard among the eerie silence, "Oi! What do you think you're doing here!"
                                            someone called out, spotting possibly one of the blonde's pawns who were scouting the place though with a swift muffled whistle, the man went down and his companion cried out "The hell! Sound the alarms!" Despite the quick bullet that took him down, word travelled fast in the echoes of the silence that filled the streets and reinforcements rushed out to take down the intruders. She trusted John's people to handle the rest and like expected, they marched out in formation and began taking down the hooligans on the other side.

The demon child wasn't going to be a sitting duck here, she was quick on her feet and alerted Beverly about her taking off and pulled her mask over her face. Calculating the possible risks she'd be taking by going alone, she figured it would be a chance she was willing to take and slipped her hands into her pockets.

"Hey you, stay back!" someone called out, while the woman continued marching forward. "I said stay back!" they added, shooting by her feet, making her sigh. "It's time to play." she'd state, cracking her neck with a dangerous glow in her crimson hues. The woman's demon abilities helped her clear the corridor for herself and for who ever was following her, bodies of the thugs guarding the door left on the floor with their necks torn open and splatters of blood masked by the black attire she dawned but the smell of iron was still quite potent from her. She flicked her wrists to get the blood smeared on her bare hands before she moved forward.

"I'm in, I'm going to look for the boss, you and Johnny boy can handle the people out there...oh and slash their tires while you're at it." Akane spoke into the earpiece as she stepped over their bodies and made her way through the building. The raven haired youngling made it clear more than once, her goal was Vitessa and Vitessa alone, she wouldn't tolerate having to stall with Mr. Vodka.

Unwillingly even, the woman ended up having to help Mr. Vodka clear out the guards in her path. After all, the knuckle head Trinidad expected something like this to happen. Maybe he was the smarter one, though, he never dealt with an Arashi it would seem. Even the sheltered one like her was fatal when put in the spot. Drawing out her guns she began taking down the many she could, though it wasn't likely that she'd be leaving spotless. She had a bullet lodged in her shin, another that grazed through her wrist, though she braved through it. Her hand quivered but not because of the pain, but because of all the blood she could smell through the mask. The Arashi might have been half, but a demon none the less and blood was sending her senses to an overdrive.

The woman threw the guns once she was out of ammo, aiming for the men to distract them and swiftly slashed through them. If she wasn't careful, she could have sliced through the four of John's men that were accompanying her, though she held back. "Keep your distance, I cant guarantee your lives at this state." she admitted to the ones with her, pulling her mask off now as she was breathing heavily. Oh the divine smell of blood, drawing a crazed grin upon her lips. "Showtime." she snickered to herself, rushing off to finish what she started.

Approx. 00:00 AM, November 23rd, Vitessa's cell:

The door was kicked open and the guards who were left guarding the eldest dodo and Vitessa began open fire to two of their own who stood there with their arms held up in surrender, which went on for a good few seconds. "Looks like my presents weren't accepted." Akane called out, barely stepping forward.

"Come out little girl, give up, or we will blow up your mistress here." The man stated, holding up his pistol against Vitessa who was still tied up.

"You wish a woman just spread her legs for the likes of you that easy." Akane quipped. John's people had already infiltrated the building and John should have been on his way up by now, from what she heard in the earpiece. Just on cue, there was a blackout through the building, giving Akane just what she needed. "The ******** is going on, stay where you are girl! Don't try anything funny or I'll shoot!" the man barked, though someone had a trigger finger and fired when they heard Akane laugh. "Oops! You missed!" Akane called out, the flashes from the fires shot would give glimpses of the crimson eyed maniac snickering and slashing down the guards one by one until the lights were back on and she got to the man. "Boo!"

The lights were finally back on and Akane tied the man up with a bow around his chest. "Present for Mr. Vodka." she snickered to herself before she shifted her attention to Vitessa, the men with her kept guard on the man and at the door until John would arrive. Eyes that were crazed earlier with their blood lust had turned sober and almost bright in joy. She inched closer to the woman and began to untie her. The woman's raven hair was a mess, matted in places where bullets grazed her head. Her once flawless porcelain skin was red with the blood of her enemies and her own, not to mentioned her clothes looking like she picked them out of a dead person. "Howdy, I hope you were kept alright." she said, giving her some space, "You can be mad at me if you like, I mean, I wouldn't blame you to want to fire me right now for being a dunce and not protecting you..." she'd state to her, rubbing the back of her head.

"The lover boy should be on his way up here." Akane added, "I'll let you two play with this one." she'd say, wincing and grunting as she swat on the floor for a little rest to her feet.

Out.Of.Chips. Oof, sorry for the chaotic post x - x

l Shem l

[quote"xoReina"]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:07 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞It was dark in this alleyway but that bothered the man not at all as he smoke on a fat Cuban cigar. The man known as Solomon Romero was waiting for something to pop off, and for a certain man to show up. That man being Darragh a client a friend and a lover to his ancestor that dwelled within Solomon. Adramelech was his name and he had gone to great lengths to reform his young decedent into look into a better life a better future. After all he had inherited the primordial spark with that power, well he could set the world on fire. Solomon had no intention of doing that of course the most he mused about was creating his own underground network. Becoming a big boss so to speak he had the power and the strength to do so. Yet another image fluttered in his mind one of a peaceful existence of perhaps starting a family. His eyes seem to glaze over as in a trance as he took drags from the cigar. He almost forgot about the bag in his hand a bag of elf blood fresh for consumption not for him of course.

♞Somethings would take sometime to get over with it might be a very long time before he gave up the blood trade. There was money to be made here perhaps when he saved up a decent amount he could finally stop? Solomon blew out a ring of smoke and looked to the sky. He could just see a bit of it since he was in a alleyway his mind was wondering, but something was about to go down to test his will.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Calm

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Downtown in a shady alleyway

々Thoughts: '' Where are you Darragh? ''

々Company: No one atm

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:14 am
User Image
User Image

With the current weather...one would be forgiven for considering the lone figure, who was walking the streets, crazy or even insane. Even though it was pretty cold, the man walked, as most days, in just his brown leather pants. He hadn’t even bothered to put on shoes, he disliked those confining things. Darragh, as some people knew him, didn’t notice anything of the cold however. His demon as well as vampire blood ensured he wasn’t encumbered by temperatures. It could be freezing cold and scorching hot, without the feline even as much as having a shiver or breaking a sweat. The unique mix of his race would be called Blood Demon. A lot had happened in his life really. And he was older than he looked.

He started as a normal feline demon, until he got bitten and turned by another vampire. The hundreds of years that followed had turned him bitter and jaded over time. But ever since he met with Adramelech anew here in Soleil, the old more playful and friendlier Darragh had returned. Right now though, he was not on his way to meet with his beloved kitsune. At least, not in so many ways. He had a contract with Solomon, in exchange for elven blood when he craved it, Solomon had the sole ‘power’ to call Darragh to his side immediately no matter where or when. It was a binding contract, one both parties were required to honor with the contract acting like a portal to Solomon's side. It felt a bit odd, he had to admit. Since he got together with Adramelech as a couple, he hadn’t seen much of Solomon himself as they were almost always already switched.

Not that he was less than a friend to him, but they just loved to be together as much as they could. That said, Darragh knew well that this was not his lover’s life to live. Darragh sniffed the air as he came around a few streets and soon turned into the dark alleyway where Solomon was waiting for him with the blood. The demon sighed a bit as he saw they were smoking those dang cigars again, but there was nothing he could do about it. If you were going to smoke, just smoke a real cigarette, he would say. The feline smiled and shook his head a bit and walked closer to Solomon. "Fancy meeting you here, my friend." he said when he was close and smirked as he looked at the man.

This was the perfect spot for this, as always. Not that either of them feared the law, but it was just so much easier if they didn’t need to deal with all that! The feline’s gaze rested on the bag of blood and he licked his lips, his fangs growing a bit at the scent and sight. Not that he would lose his calm though, he was well fed and far from bloodlust, thanks to his dealings with Solomon for elven blood. Still he couldn’t wait to sink his fangs in the bag of delicious, sweet and filling blood. It was heavenly every time. You’d think he would get bored of it after a time, but he only got more and more eager for it. In a way one could call it a drug for his kind. "How are you these days?" he asked as he stood still next to his friend. As always he was civilized enough when not in hunt mode.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Downtown Soleil] xxx

[With : Solomon] xxx

[Thinking : I can’t wait! Sweet sweet elven blood.] xxx

OOC: Elven blood woo xD xxx

Quotes: xxx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:33 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:17 am
User Image
User Image

"What the ********> -glance-.."Hey! That's my toolbag!" Mathilda exclaimed and growled after the stranger took her backpack and rushed into the crowd. Pickpockets and Bag Snatchers are never few in these parts for sure. Are they poor or something? Or maybe people who thought stealing was ever a good source of income. Nonetheless, this stranger picked the wrong prey.

"Thief! A thief stole my bag!" she shouted to alarm some citizens, but none of them just stared in shock as the stranger sprints away. "Biscuits! My favorite tools are in that bag! Grrrhh.. Hey! Come back here!"
                                                            With a decent pace, she chased the stranger along the street until the thief took a sudden turn that leads to an alley. Mathilda gritted her teeth making her activate her power, Eye of the Huntress to keep in track with the thief. "Oi..!! Give me that bag back! I have my important tools in there for auto-repairs!" She shouted again, addressing the thief, but they didn't listen.
                                                            "Don't you dare force me to go all out on you or you'll regret it, ye thief!" She muttered as she kept tailing the thief in the alleys until Mathilda finally got ticked off.

"That's it. I had enough.. -- She said as her momentum on her running slows down. The thief laughed as they carried on. And believed that Mathilda has given up.

Or that's what they thought.

"Power of the wilderness.. Give me strength." She utters as she exhaled warm air from her body while her body is setting for a sprinting posture. Her eyes glowed and her teeth manifest like a hungry cheetah. Hissing and growling before a surge of energy pulsed across her entire body. "GIVE ME-- BACK-- MY-- BAAAAAAAGGG!!!!! She shouted and a beastly roar could be heard in the background before she bolted like a speeding bullet, making the concrete where she rests her feet crack and crumble.

The thief heard the roar despite the distance they already covered for running away with the toolbag they stole. And from hearing the roar, it made the thief even run faster as they felt like a vibration of panic. Alas, Mathilda was too fast that she hit the thief on the back like a bullet train and they crashed into a small flowerbox that has bushes. Luckily for them, the bushes act as a cushion but their impact ruined most of the flowerbox's beautiful arrangement. Well. It used to be, now that it's ruined.

The thief moaned in pain as Mathilda rolled them to the concrete walkway, straddling them with her fist ready to pulverize the thief's face. "People are working their arses around here and you're just picking on me like I'm some helpless damsel? -- Why I oughta--..

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                            WHERE: Somewhere in the streets of Downtown
                                                            WITH: This arse of a thief. (NPC)
                                                            THOUGHTS: "If only I was less civilized."

_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: Surprise post !
            tab tab shape: adult cat form activated!
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, ripped blue jeans, worn sneakers, and one of Aaron's jackets
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 28th of November, month 14
            tab tab bank and wallet: $0

The early morning hours were spent in the front of the police station, an orange little tabby cat was sitting there keeping an eye on everyone who came and went, hissing should an officer try and pet him. After a while though, he left the cold stone steps in hope of finding some poor soul to feel warm up against.

- x -

Jean did as he always did, wandering till something caught his eye - in this case a woman having her things stolen. It wasn’t difficult for him to keep up with two bodies weaving through the mass of people, until eventually they disappeared through an alley. Jean rounded the corner with ease and grace on his four paws, passing the woman that seemed to be giving up at this point. Oh how wrong he was. Jean nearly jumped 6ft into the air when the woman came charging back past him, an unstoppable force that the thief never saw coming and soon flowers and debris was sent in every direction as she tackled him mercilessly.

Auch, was all Jean could really think as he snuck along the wall towards the scene.

Ah, perfect. What a lovely little distraction. With the thief having lost the bag in the tumble, Jean eased his way up to the side of it and prodded it carefully with a paw, keeping his body low and his eyes trained on the altercation unfolding. Everyone seemed like they were busy with other things, so he tried to dig a claw into one of the zipper hooks. Tugging on it a little at first, his eyes now and then jumping up to gaze at the scene, he found that the bag was heavy enough to his tiny arms to pull the bag open just a smitch.

Fantastic.

Giving the scene another glance, he then stuffed his nose into the bag, his neck and shoulders squeezing through with little issue and before long, he had become a part of its contents. Now all he had to do was quietly rummage around for any valuables and make his escape.

l SHEM l
            Mathilda

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:34 am
User Image
User Image

Instead of punching the thief to release her rising anger, she took her time to glare at the criminal. She knows if she hurt this man, she might get into trouble as well. With the thought of that, she paused and exhaled, releasing all that stress and heat as she closed her eyes. Her shoulders now lowered, and her muscles eased slowly. When she opened her eyes, she still has this death glare at the pinned robber. But instead of punching them, she flicked the thief's forehead hard enough to leave a tiny bruise. 'Ow!' The thief yelled. Mathilda then shoved the man into a trash bin at a nearby alley before she would look for her tool bag. "You better not show you'self to me again, or else I'll woop yer arse, big time!" she said before kicking the trash bin and on her way back to her garage.

But while on her way, she noticed that it was unzipped a bit. She furrowed her brows to assess if the zipper got broken from the rush but it seems it's in ship shape fine. "Oh thank goodness. I thought it got broken or sumt'n." She said.
                                                          She was unaware of the critter nor notice the change of weight of the tool bag. It's indeed a lil' heavy thanks to the tools inside, but with her strong arms, it felt like carrying the weight of a basketball.

She would then swing the toolbag and placed it over her shoulder as she continues to stroll. "Shoot. If someone steals my tools again. I will punch their faces fer sure. --- Wait a minute. Something--- .. . smells.. . fishy... ." ,,
                                                          Mathilda slowed down and slightly turn her head where she thought what she just smelt by now. Her eyes furrowed in doubt. Though she never questions her instincts, there is this-- scent that she is unsure of. 'Why do I smell a cat nearby?' She muttered as her eyes didn't see a cat anywhere on the street. 'Hmmn. Ma toolbag's zipper was open. Limme see if I lost a tool or -- She said as she crouched down to unzip her toolbag and might be revealing something she would never expect.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                          WHERE: Somewhere in the streets of Downtown
                                                          WITH: This arse of a thief. (NPC)
                                                          THOUGHTS: "If only I was less civilized."

Ashtail Foxclaw

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces