Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 am
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight new outfit.

When he asked where she was going in such a hurry, mentioning he'd like to come with, she blurted out half excitedly 'Yeah? Well I was actually going to go see a mo--'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Alison screamed in her own head, her brain moving faster than her mouth.

'--vie...' the last bit of sentence was out and there it was. This person, this rando she had only met once two weeks ago, was now part of this scene. It's not like she didn't want meet new people, and on any normal day, she would want to. But this was no normal day. She couldn't take this person to see her movie. She'd absolutely DIE of embarrassment. The absolute mockery, the permanent damaging of another person's view of her. Not to mention his own mental health. There was no way he could handle the amount of romantic cringe she thrived in.

She could have just as easily told him 'I can't, I have personal stuff I gotta do.'

Instead, her mouth opened and she said 'Yeah, I don't mind. You can totes come with.'

As they walked down the street, the guy asked about about the aftermath of the incident at Smoothie Palace.
'Nah,' she replied to his question about any other injuries. 'Luckily most of the guys didn't have any time to react or whatever. I think the worst was a few customers who got hurt swarming outta the same door. And... you.' Head still forward, Alison's meadow-green eyes looked up at him. 'How're you? That bullet wound looked kinda nasty, I'm surprised you're up and about. 'Course, if you hadn't, I'd prolly be in worse shape, sooo, thanks again.' She stretched her arms and smiled mischievously at him. 'Still, preeetty reckless of you, risking your life for someone you don't even know. Or is that something you just pride yourself in doing?'

When they got to the entrance of the movie theater, it looked like a fairly slow day. Most of the ticket kiosks were empty save for one bored-looking cashier.
She looked up at the sign. In big bold letters, THE DAYS OF THE LOVERS BLACKSMITH now featuring among other things. She broke into a cold sweat and looked away. 'D-damn, it looks like the movie I was looking for isn't out today.' she said softly, mentally ripping her hair out.

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Oh, a movie. That actually sounds perfect today." Since the rain couldn't make up its mind Ryan felt a day at the theater was just right. After all, it was his day off from the bar and with nothing better to do the friendly blonde's invite was just the thing to kill his boredom. Question now was what did she plan on seeing?

The two walked side by side as they aimed for the theater, a place Ryan has yet to ever see, when he asked a question and got an answer to his worry. He was quite happy that no one else got hurt, and when the blonde's eyes gaze over him his own honey gold brown stare matched her own. With a smile the young latino did feel some pride to be the hero even thought it wasn't planned to go down that way. "I won't say I take pride in getting shot but a person is a person and I do take pride in saving a stranger." His soft smile aimed at the blonde lady; His eyes forgetting how well she held her outfit together. "Still, it seems like I've got bad luck with things like that. That's the second time I've been shot while on the island." It was only after saying that did a flash of the past go through his mind and a little more of his own past was re-opened to him; Though so much info flew by that it was difficult to make sense of any of it.

"Anywho, I'm doing good actually. The doc was surprised on just how fast I'm healing. But like I told him, it's gonna take a lot more than just one bullet to take me down." Perhaps Ryan was being a little cocky but, again, this wouldn't be the first time he's ever been shot. With how his life was crazy before he was actually kind of use to pain. They kept on until the theater was in their face, a poor cashier standing around like a dull lightbulb, and as the blonde said her movie wasn't out Ryan kindly pointed at the letters in bold. "Well, what about this one? The Days Of The Lovers Blacksmith? It sounds alright and it seems there are still seats too, since it don't say sold out." The title already gave away some of what the movie was about and while Ryan didn't usually watch movies like "The Notebook" the onyx haired youth thought it a good idea to try new things. Besides that, Ryan also felt the movie could teach him a thing or two about smooth moves since quite frankly he wasn't use to romance too much. There was that park date he had but still, when it came to deep and long lasting emotional connection his life just never gave him the opportunity to stick around long enough to even say goodbye properly; Just like with his first romance which was a whirlwind of action and emotion intertwined with his past life as a gangster.

Company:: Blonde woman
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Happy-go-lucky
Condition:: Recovering
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Fantom Leo XXII
Let me know if you'd like an edit. It was kind of a short post

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:48 pm
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight new outfit.

Alison's eyes lit up when he mentioned watching her movie, if only because it seemed as though he just wanted something to do for the day. 'Psh, that movie?' She shrugged nonchalantly. 'I mean I guess, if you're into that kind of romantic cheesy cringe stuff.' She hated herself for talking so indifferently about Days of the Lover's Blacksmith, but if she could just control herself in the theater, she could watch her movie and not run this guy off with her niche tastes. 'But sure, whatever, we can go watch that if you want.' Without waiting for his response, she bought her ticket, and after he got his they proceeded into the theater.

(Continued on Cine de Soleil)

(OOC: Is all good. I like the new edit. My posts are gonna be a bit short too, I'm doing this before work. sweatdrop )

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:40 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

His eyes looked over to the blonde lady as she seemed to brush off his random choice but there was a sort of glint in her eyes which made his curious. Maybe it was just the lighting of the on and off raining which played off her bright green eyes but Ryan only brushed it off and smiled as he followed behind the strong aura woman. "Cool! Let's see if it's worth the bucks or not." Just as quickly as the blonde lady paid for her own ticket Ryan was just a quick and followed behind.

Company:: Blonde woman
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Happy-go-lucky
Condition:: Recovering
Wallet:: 3,538$ - 7$ = 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Fantom Leo XXII
Oh don't trip then. I totally know how that is. sweatdrop

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dodging contact as best as he could, the young male would be scurrying down the streets as best as he could. In his hand was a frappe with extra shots of expresso. He didn't want to go out, but he honestly had nothing else to do. He needed to get home, but it was busy unfortunately and his parents were not having the best welcoming condition at the house. Why was that? His parents were having an anniversary and going there would just make Usien uncomfortable. He honestly didn't get romance in the slightest. High school was so weird. He didn't have a relationship and he surely didn't hang around women as much not because he didn't like them , but because he wasn't able to get one. Was it because he was ugly? Nah. Maybe. That's a personal opinion. It was more because he was introverted. The only time he ever came out was because of band practice and even then performing shows was something he had to get over himself to do. He was wearing some jeans, a jean jacket and red t-shirt. His hair was a little messy due to getting straight out of the bed and heading out.

Caffeine Levels: med

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 am
User Image

► Company: Alone ll ► Outfit: Laid Back ll ► Location: Downtown ll ► OOC: Sorry, I had a bit of trouble with this
ll Neo ll

Oliver shrugged his shoulders as he walked down the busy street of downtown. He was on his way to the local market for a little shopping for the restaurant. They were running low on some crucial ingredients and he was determined to make the kitchen use fresh ingredients. Only the best. When he took over as manager for Taste of Italy, he changed a few things. Nothing in the front of the house, but he noticed that one of the previous managers seemed to cut a few corners in the kitchen. He wasn't blaming them, not a lot of people came in when he first started. Slowly more and more people had been trickling in the last few weeks. It wasn't a lot, but it was an improvement from before. He was excited for the farmer's market that was supposed to be coming to town soon and would love to shop with local farmers; not just for the restaurant, but for his own fridge.

"S'cuse me," he breathed, gently placing his hand on a shoulder as he walked past someone. He didn't even have a chance to look at who he brushed against when his phone began to ring. Pulling it from his pocket, he answered happily seeing the caller ID was his son. "Jacob! What...? New pictures of my grand baby?" Oliver was clearly ecstatic to hear such news, his demeanor and features perking up. "Yeah! Of course I wanna see! Okay, I'll talk to you later," he said as he hung up. Stopping in his tracks, he held up his phone as he was sent pictures of a sonogram showing his growing grandchild.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

After her little chat with the woman from the previous day, the angel of a woman who offered to share her sweets with her, Lisa seemed to be recovering from her foul mood, but slowly still. It would take more than just a few sweets to cure it.

Dressed in a baggy oversized tshirt which might have had a few dried up ink stains and a pair of ripped black jeans like the previous day out, she was walking along the streets, probably heading to the new restaurant she heard of. As much as she wanted to heed by her new friend's advice on dressing up better to lighten up her mood, she didn't seem to fully comply. In her defense, she did try and cover up the darkness under her eyes and did put on some mascara and a nude pink lipstick- things she would normally skip out if she was in a terrible mood. Not to mention the old cocker she wore to spice up her outfit and her hair done in a neat tail for once.

The woman had her nose buried into her phone for a moment, trying to locate this restaurant, unaware that she could be blocking someone's path from behind her. A gentle touch did alert her though, eyes quickly shooting up to the taller man walking past her as quick little thud pressed against her chest. She wasn't the kind who didn't appreciate a touch, but touched by a stranger was a different thing, not to mention when she wasn't in the most pleasant mood to begin with. Given any other day, she might let it slide, but not today, she slipped her phone into her pocket and walked along his path now, crossing her arms across her chest as she crossed him and stood before him with a little frown upon her face when he too had stopped, busy in his own phone. "Perdon señor, but you should watch where you're going, touching a lady you're not acquainted with might seem rude and disrespectful." she stated firmly, but surely not trying to be disrespectful herself.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: A touchy man || Mood: Unpleasant || Single as a pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Downtown || Listening to: || OOTD: Carefree
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: No problem~ I hope my post was good enough lol
AnnoyedPanda
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:15 pm

Suzumiya Reosaki

Reosaki stretched his arms upwards before leaving them crossed behind his head after exiting Neon Lights. ”Well that was fun.” He could feel her glare piercing through his skull behind him when he walked out the door. He need to remember to thank her later on for she managed to be a very good distraction. As much as he wanted to see the love of his life, it would be better for if he keeps a safe distance. With all the mishap he has been up to lately he has it would not surprise him if they end up using her as collateral. Couldn’t have that.

Speaking of which, he could feel the same deadly aura coming closer. He could be wrong but it’s his instincts that have kept him alive all this time. Why not follow it one more time? After walking a few blocks, he turned and disappeared into an alley. After checking for any possible on lookers, he jumped to the roof of the building right next to the dumpster and landed perfectly. Placing his hands in his side pockets, he would carefully lean over by the edge of the building to check who may have tailed him. One can never be too sure.

COMPANY :: Dainty Flower
                                          LOCATION :: Roof of an unknown building
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Hope she's up for a game of hide and seek
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:IWhere is he...}

Kuro had lost track of time it took her to try and hunt the male down. She almost swore she swept the whole city. She wasn’t sure why, but it was as if the male could mask his scent or something. That or he was just incredibly good at hide and seek. She was normally very good at tracking down others. A skill she learned from being in the army. Unfortunately, her anger had not subsided either. She was still livid he posted a photo of her for the world to see and not only that, but he didn’t even buy anything while in the club. It was like he had just gone in to annoy someone and that someone being her. That or pick up girls which she was def regretting not destroying his phone now and giving her number.

She swore that if she found the male and he waved his phone in front of her. It would be shot in a flash. He would be lucky if she didn’t shoot him.
                                                      If I find him…he better so much as say his prayers to not make a sooner than later visit to the afterlife. "Where could he be..." Stopping in her tracts, the female knelt down and felt the ground, trying to pick up any scent or footprint that she might be able to. Would it be considered stalking right now with what she was doing? Most likely...but revenge was what was on her mind now. This was all his fault. If she couldn't find him today...they would meet another day. He had officially made it on her list and would never escape her.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights==>Downtown 🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing
                                                      OOC: Oof finally got a reply in biggrin and it's more of a game of cat and mouse I think :p er rabbit
                                                      Remses

User Image

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:35 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

One foot over the edge of the rooftop while the other stayed behind for balance, the young man looked down to check if his instincts were accurate. As usual, they were on point. It was none other than Dainty Flower who had the privilege to be his playmate this morning. The young lady managed to maintain her calm demeanor. If it weren’t for his beastly features he may not be able to the strong aura escaping from her. He never felt her intent to kill while conversing with her at the Neon Lights but somehow his instincts were telling him that he might end up hurt if he was to approach her right now thus deciding to follow her for awhile, jumping from one rooftop to another.

She appears to be looking for someone. Could that someone be him, perhaps? Possibly. One can never be too sure. So why not confirm it for himself? His eyes wondered right across the streets where she came from. There was luckily there was a male who was carrying a bag filled with burgers. ”Just what I needed.” The were-rabbit kicked off the edge of the roof diving right in front of his victim. The other party froze on the scene accidentally dropping the bag of goodies on the ground. ”Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?” That was his cue to run but Reosaki was quick enough to pull him by the collar dragging him to the dark alley.

His screams echoed all throughout downtown as Reosaki removed the male’s clothing replacing it with his. ”Sorry I’m in a hurry. Don’t worry those are Dolce & Gabbana. Take it as a payment for these babies.” Once he managed to barter his clothes from the stranger he took two burgers from the bag and tossed the remaining over to the poor guy blocking his vision as he jumped back up to the nearest rooftop. Can’t have others seeing him with those powers of his now, would he?

Reosaki placed his dominant foot forward, leaning over the edge once more. With the ruckus he created, there’s a huge possibility for her to take notice, or maybe not. Regardless, he was hungry. If it was him she was looking for then this may be a good way to find out. If not then, he got himself a free meal.

OUT OF CANDY :: Finally got a post in... Stalking the stalker... ninja
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:IWhere is he...}

Kuro had spent more time then she would like trying to find the male. She was sure he went this way from the tracks she had found and the thread that seemed to resemble what he wore. Continuing down the alley, she heard a noise that sounded as if someone was getting robbed or well something. To be honest, she wasn’t exactly one to get into other people’s business but it would be funny to see if the prey she was stalking was in need of help. It would be something to hold over his head.

Taking off with a hand ready to grab her gun, she arrived close to the scene and saw a familiar shape emerging. I found him! Oh…he’s going to get it now… Whipping out her gun, as the male had his back turned to her, she steadied her aim before firing a shot that would go right next to his leg. Of course she wouldn’t actually shoot him…yet. If she had paid closer attention, she would have realized sooner that she was betrayed.

Approaching the man in front of her, she made him turn around by grabbing his shoulder and turning to face her. What she saw was a poor frightened soul. She clicked her tongue in annoyance and looked about, her eyes narrowing. Tricked…how dare he…
                                                      [”I don’t do apologizes lightly. So sorry but where is he? You don’t know….but he’s near. Ugh. Idiots…Go on and get out of here.” She shoved the man gently away and crossed her arms making a tsk sound as she continued to look around the area but not seeing anyone in sight. He must be hiding… ”Just you wait…you might have escaped today but I will find you!” With that she headed off. It was getting late and she was left in a bad mood.
                                                      -Exit-

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights==>Downtown 🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing
                                                      OOC: I figured just leave it at this for now lol. Think it would make it more fun but sorry if it seems a bit rushed xD. Hope it's okay. -Writer's block ew-
                                                      Remses

User Image

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Suzumiya Reosaki

His assumptions were proven correct the moment his target bit his trap. With a quick bite from his burger, he took a step back, turned his back and vanished into the shadows of Downtown Soleil. Her company was quite entertaining. Her presence was enough to be considered as a distraction from his aching heart of ditching his beloved. If there came a time that their paths cross again then maybe they can make amends... or not. He was never the type to do such a thing. Nevertheless, if such this is not the first time that he managed to make an enemy of an acquaintance the first time they met.

OUT OF CANDY :: Same same...
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:38 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αυɢυsт ⑰тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games