Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:35 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He was surprised when she said she didn't move here due to that reason, since girls mostly go all giddy over things related to love. He didn't quite believe that one could find their true love just by doing so, "Going through a forest, it sounds a little bazaar." He answered.

He appreciates that Rina didn't further question his past, he felt a little more relieved. He smiled a little at her cheeky reply when she mentioned she lived just a couple of houses away. "Well, I guess you've just met one of your neighbours." He replied.

"Such a small world." He mumbled under his breath. He grew fond of this city so far, peaceful surroundings, quiet life. Just what he needed at the moment. He glanced around and laid eyes upon the posters, they were mostly about jobs and hirings. "Have you started searching for jobs?" He decides to ask.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:37 pm
"Come on Chitto let's go for a walk, buddy."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Chitto licked Ann's cheek before she had handed him back to Rayen. "Woof Woof" the puppy whined a bit wishing to be held longer by the girl, but cuddled back into Rayen's arm. He petted Chitto's back lightly, and almost cradled him like a baby. He looked at Ann and nodded. "Yeah I could always use a training partner, there can only be more improvement from there." he said her with a light smile. The puppy yawned and laid it's head into his master's chest. Rayen smiled down at his puppy, before looking back up at Ann and the other woman.

He watched as Ann tired to provoke the Hindu girl. 'If she plans on fighting her, I better stop her.' he thought, preparing himself mentally if anything were to happen. Chitto lifted his head back up, laying his chin on Rayen's arm, he whined a bit again, feeling the tenseness from Ann.

User ImageUser Image

{OCC:}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Streets of Downtown Soleil Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Worried Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Chitto, Ann and these other people Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Dancing Spirits
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I'm never giving up without a fight...I'll make my tribe and father proud of me."

SpazzticPanda1311

Lady Illusia

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Downtown║Job

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"'Look at my surroundings' my a**!" Devi shouted in irritation. It wasn't hard to get the girl riled up; she had a bad temper problem. But you might have one too if you were the youngest of seven and constantly picked on not only by your siblings but the kids at school. Red eyes glared. Devi didn't fight. She could hold her own, but not against anyone with experience. All she knew how to do was throw a few punches nothing fancy. If she were in a real fight, against someone that knew what they were doing, she'd get her butt handed to her. That didn't mean she still wouldn't keep trying. She was as stubborn as she was angry. The girl cross her arms under her chest, "You never seen someone in a Sari before? Because by the way you're looking it looks like your got a problem with the way I look."

The bronze skinned girl heard a whine from beside her and turned her gaze. Oh my gosh! Her anger quickly evaporated as quickly as it had come. Her eyes lit up and she scurried the few inches to be up close to the dog. "What a beautiful Shiba Inu!" she exclaimed happily, smiling like a child at the dog. Devi was an easy sucker for the cute and fluffy.
"What's its name?" she asked looking up at the man whose arm the dog's head rested on.

ViViD Maestro
SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Yeah, it is bizarre. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some kinda prank show or something, 'cause the way you have to prove if the person your traveling with is your true love is to make out with a piece of fruit... Am I the only one who thinks its a piece of crud?" If Rina were even to find her true love here, she wouldn't listen to a darn fruit.

Rina gave him a wide smile when Seth said she just met one of her neighbors. Honestly, she smiles over nothing. It just keeps the mood light and happy. "It sure is a small world." She echoed. She was about to space out again, when Seth asked if she had started her job search. "Yeah, I applied for Smoothie Palace, but I still haven't heard back from them yet. The place is on the beach, which is nice, but hopefully the uniforms won't be swimsuits or something. I wonder when they'll give me a reply.. I need money for games and ingredients so I can cook... How's your job hunt going?"

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $550 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:24 pm
Neko Narcotics

ViViD Maestro

Lady Illusia

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ann died inside as the dog seemed to protest to leaving her arms. She so wanted to snatch the pup back and cuddle with it for as long as she wanted. However, that wasn't her style at least not in front of strangers. She raised an eyebrow "not bad, maybe i'll take you up on your offer as a sparing partner if I get bored" she said, shrugging softly. That dog couldn't get any cuter, he was killing her. She really was disliking this girl even more, she really wanted her to pick a fight, that way she could have an excuse to punch her. She would feel so good punching this little brat in the face. She smiled more "you have proof? I'm not the one causing a scene princess, I just think you have personal issues" she said bored. She was waiting for her to throw a punch or kick her way, it was clear she was pissed off already. Just a bit more. She laughed softly, amused "I honestly could care less what you wear, you're like a child I never said anything to you or anyone else anyways" she said. She was bound to lose it now. However, as soon as she heard the dog, her anger vanished and her attention turned away from her. She rolled her eyes, no point in talking to her anymore. The fight that was about to happen stopped, so she lost interest quit. Besides, she'd kick this girls a** so easily it wouldn't even be a challenge really. She stretched all interest in this place lost, she needed to get to Toya anyways. Besides this girl was such an eyesore. She turned, walking away from them "I have things to do, so excuse me" she said, leaving.

She looked over at Daichi "never caught your name, but I have to get going to the store, Toya probably screwed things up again" she said, annoyed. She waved "eh, besides probably won't see you again anyways unless I'm terribly bored and look for someone to fight. See yeah candy boy, dog lover, and little miss princess over there" she said, waving as she took her leave. Three was already enough, but four was a crowd. It wasn't her style to hand in groups, she'd rather be by herself or with one other she could spar with. Besides, this conversation was already getting boring. The only thing keeping her there was the dog, but she wasn't to keen on sticking around with that little child getting all googly over him. She walked towards the end of the street, heading towards the store.

*Exit general store*

((Out.Of.Cute-Foxes: Sorry she left xD It was just what her character would do, so don't take it personally ^^))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:38 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Confused

"Perhaps this town would be empty in a split second if it turns out to be a prank." He answered. He must be pretty stupid to overlook the fact that this town is popular for finding true love, since it is the main thing about Soleil. Maybe I need a pair of glasses, he thought to himself. "Is it normal, to make out with a fruit?" He shivered a little just by the thought of it, he isn't a big fan of romance so he wouldn't know much about these kinds of things. He looked over at her, he's noticed that she smiles a lot, and mostly over no reason at all, he found it a little strange for an introvert like him. "You smile a lot, don't you?" He stated the obvious.

"Job's pretty good so far. I've applied to be a Bartender at Neon Lights. It's a pretty loud place, I guess it's good to step out of your comfort zone once in a while." He answered as he scratched the back of his head, still questioning himself why he applied for that job in the first place.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:50 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rayen watched as Ann left down the street. 'Now...that's some woman...all hard talk, I bet she's nice and soft on the inside...' he thought, still watching as she walked away. He blushed a little realizing how long he was staring, he shacked his head turning his head towards the Hindu girl. "Ohh his name is Chitto." he said, petting the puppy's head.

Rayen still couldn't stop thinking about Ann...how complex she was putting on a tough front like that. He picked up that her attitude changed when Chitto whined, hating that both girls were about to argue...or maybe even fight. He sighed lightly, and looked at Chitto...the puppy sensed that something was wrong with his master and stood up with on his hine legs, and poked Rayen's nose with his own, before licking the tip of his nose. Chitto whined like a baby, then happily barked...almost telling him to cheer, and maybe he'll have another chance later on today.

'Thanks, Chitto.' he thought, rubbing the puppy's back. He looked at the girl. "And....I'm Rayen." he said with a small smile.

User ImageUser Image

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Streets of Downtown Soleil Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: A bit depressed and yet...happy Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Chitto, Ann and these other people Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

"I'm never giving up without a fight...I'll make my tribe and father proud of me."

SpazzticPanda1311

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Yeah, it would be." It would be empty so fast, it would be like no one was here in the first place. "Well, it's normal for serious couples who want everything to be intimate. It would be so awkward to me if I had to do that with a person who might not even be my 'true love'." Honestly, the whole thing just rubbed her the wrong way.

"I smile a lot because it keeps me happy. It's better than me being sad." She said simply. Her angel mother would always tell her that smiles will keep you happy, and sometimes, it'll even help the people around you. She absolutely positive her biological mother, her succubus mother, said it as well. "It's something that both of my mothers told me to.." She was kinda surprised when Seth said he had applied to be a bartender, considering he said he liked quiet places. Then he said that he was stepping out of his comfort zone, which was good to do occasionally. "Yeah, it's nice to try out something new from the same old routine." She once again, smiled.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $550 |❦| Mood - Happy, obviously |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

⋮ ☈ ❝ (Daichi "D." Ichiro) ❞

「company 」 ⋮ Ann > none
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you
                    m i s u n d e r s t a n d ⋮⋮

Well that seemed seemed to grab her attention. He only found himself canting his head to the side in amusement as she questioned his intentions before claiming he should be willing to put something on the line as well. Before he knew it, the woman found herself attacked by an small dog. His owner followed quickly in the pup's tracks before the two began conversing. The ensuing madness was so thick he could only rub his temples in disbelief, only wondering how anyone could keep up. She just started fights with anyone, huh? Seemed a lot different from her earlier claim.

Sighing, he listened lazily to the conversation, half tempted to leave had it not had been so amusing. When she left, he made himself scarce as well. Rather uninterested in dealing with these other people. Ann, though, at the very least watching her deal with others was amusing. He'd have to keep that in mind if he got bored.

[Exit]

||uta -XI'm not here to make f r i e n d s, only to do my j o b ♥ ⋮⋮

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
"Speaking."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:47 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

"Serious feelings, huh. That wouldn't be something I'd want to deal with." He exclaimed, with a little frustration in his voice. Why bother with feelings when you can have some time to yourself instead, perhaps it scarred him in the past.

"Is that so? Perhaps I should try it smiling ever so often." He replied as he strained to stretch a smile across his face, but he eventually gave up as it started to get a little tiring. "Maybe not." He sighed. He was surprised when she mentioned 'both' her mothers, but decides not to question her about it, as to how she didn't question him about his past. The least he could do was to repect her privacy.

"Want to grab a bite from Fiesta! along the way?" He pointed to the signboard just a few streets in front of them.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Devi didn't even register what the girl had to say, to preoccupied with the dog in front of her. "Chitto huh? Does it mean something?" she asked as she stretched out her hand to pet him. She didn't have a pet of her own yet. A whole year here and still had yet to get one. Maybe she would go buy one at the pet shop soon. Not right this minute, but soon. She needed a job first. Surprisingly, she had been paying for her house with the random money people would throw her way after watching her preform. Although she wasn't doing it for profit, she wasn't going to turn it down. She was really only doing it for herself. Singing and dancing were just some of her favorite things to do.

Looking up at him with her ruby colored eyes, she smiled. "I'm Devi. It's nice to meet you Rayen..." she looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, a small tilt of her head. "I've never heard that kind of name before. Where does it come from?"

ViViD Maestro
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Don't worry, you'll understand when you're older." Rina said in a joking tone. Rina didn't really feel like looking for a partner, but if it happens, it happens. Rina won't try to stop it or deny it. Rina was about to laugh out loud when Seth attempted to smile. It looked like someone was pulling the corners of his mouth. She stifled her laughs the best she could, but her cheeks puffed up with air in the process. She exhaled, giggled a little, then calmed down.

"Oh sure, I don't mind getting something to eat. I gots plenty of money." Rina was pretty sure she could blow off some of her cash today.. It's totally fine if she does.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $550 |❦| Mood - Joking |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:16 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

"And just how old do you think I am." He said with a sarcastic tone. He realised that Rina was desperately holding back her laughter when he looked at her, "how nice of you." He added a little sarcasm to the sentence as a tiny laughter broke out from his lips. He nervously cleared his throat and looked away, trying to keep his composure. His awkward expression soon melted back to his calm/blank expression from before.

He hadn't had any breakfast in the morning, he might as well brag a bite from that shop. He stopped in front of the shop and pushed the door open as he made way for her. "Ladies first." He said. His mother taught him how to properly interact with people back when she was alive, he might as well make use of that knowledge.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:18 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rayen looked at her and tilted his head a bit to the side, avoiding Chitto from licking his face any further. "Chitto!" he said, laughing a bit. The puppy always did know how to get on his soft side. The puppy stopped licking his master's face, then looked at Devi's hand, and cuddled his head into her hand, then licked it.

"Chitto means brave, it from the Native American language...and as for me, that would go for the same as well, but my name means flower in Mapuch, which is one of the many native languages I speak." he said, looked back at Devi as his light blue eyes met her ruby colored eyes. "Chitto is a bit of an attention hog, when he wants to be it seems...he's certainly proven to be a girl magnet." he said, rolling his eyes a bit then fixed his glasses with his free hand. Chitto looked up as he heard his name being called out and barked at Rayen. "Hey...I'm only telling the truth, bud." he said, with an expressionless face.

User ImageUser Image

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Streets of Downtown Soleil Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: A bit depressed and yet...happy Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Chitto, Devi and these other people Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

Lady Illusia

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Devi laughed along as she watched the puppy lick his master's face, or at least try too. She had never owned a pet before. There were too many people in her house at home already, they hadn't needed a pet. She looked down from Rayen's eyes when she felt a fuzzy head nudge her hand and then lick her. She couldn't help it as another laugh erupted from her lips. Her hand played with the small pup as she listened to him explain the names. Native American huh? She had never met one before. Looking back up at him, her smile persisted thanks to Chitto. "That's really amazing. I love names that have meaning," she commented casually as her fingers twirled around the dog's muzzle. "Devi means Goddess in Hindu," she added, giving the meaning of her name. Why her parents named her that, she'd never know.

"From what I've seen, that can't be all bad. Grabbing the attention for his master so he can meet the girl of his dreams...Right Chitto?" she cooed as she dropped her gaze to the dog. She giggled lightly. Devi had heard the many legends surrounding this place, being here for a year, but she never put much stock into them. It wasn't that she wasn't a believer in soul mates or anything, it's just she wasn't looking for love.

ViViD Maestro
Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas