Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Money: 975$ (Pocket: 75$)

User Image
User Image
User Image

All that night Ally walked the dark streets of Soleil. She often found herself in hours like this where sleep was unnecessary. Why should it be, when she'd already been awake for so long prior? The cat from earlier followed her as she silently familiarized herself with the shadowy corners of downtown. She hadn't been afraid of who or what might jump out at her. There were better things to fear. Allyrah halted her walking and look up suddenly, the cat brushed up against her boots.

The sunrise could be seen poking over the tall buildings, shadows fled from the early morning rays. 'Another night gone, this one was quiet thankfully.' Once again she paused and leaned up against a blank grey wall next to a a dark ally. Where ever she was, it was the quieter parts of downtown. Interesting, Allyrah made a mental note to remember. She pulled the wooden flute/ocarina out of her pocket. With a light shrug she brought it too her lips and breathed into the instrument, releasing the beginnings of a lullaby she knew. Allyrah allowed herself to smile faintly. She'd write a thank you later.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image ((OOC Stuff~))

SpazzticPanda1311

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:26 pm
Arillena

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaden sighed, seriously, he was lost big time now. Why was his sense of direction always so bad? Another sigh escaped his lips, at least he saw another part of the town now. He looked up and noticed a female just standing in the middle of the road, a cat brushing up against her boots. His pace slowed, as he looked him over. He hoped that she didn't think that that was strange, cause he hadn't intended that to be the case. He was about to move on, turning the way he came since he didn't want to distract her, but then stopped. His ear twitched softly, as a lullaby began to play. He turned back around, his head tilted to the side as he looked over at the girl once again. He was trying to figure out what the musical item was called, but she hadn't seen one like that. It looked like a flute, but at the same time it sounded completely different that a normal flute. Then again, what did Kaden know about music?

He debated letting her know he was here, that or using his ability to turn invisible and sneak away as if he was never then. However, he felt that wouldn't be fair to the girl who was playing the song right now. He sighed, running a hand through his hair softly. He looked at the ground, as he continued to listen. His eyes drifted towards the cat, and then back over to the girl. He had to do something, so he coughed lightly to make his presence know to her. He didn't say anything, or look at her, just stood there a bit awkwardly. He hadn't really thought about what he was going to do now.

((Out.Of.Cute-Pups: ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Money: 975$ (Pocket: 75$)

User Image
User Image
User Image

Allyrah was already aware of the boy's presence before he had made it clear. If he didn't want to be noticed Ally would have left him be, he didn't strike her as a threat so he would have been ignored. However he did make his presence known so... Ally turned to face him. Her hair covering the left side of her face like it always did. The part of her that would usually just walk away was overruled by the good mood playing the song put her in. "Good Morning, I didn't realize I had an audience." She greeted, her voice was pleasant- but still slightly emotionless. Ally studied him silently. He seemed... oh what was a good way to describe his behaviour... Nervous? Uncomfortable? Maybe he was lost. There weren't many open buildings where they stood.

There was a good few feet of distance between them. As the sun rose higher her shadow stretched to touch his shoes. The way he was avoiding eye contact slightly intrigued her. "Is there something I can help you with?" She asked curiously. Ally didn't take any steps towards him, she just watched him carefully. The cat had been startled by his appearance and ran off, leaving them alone. She held her flute close, she considered that he had heard the music and came to investigate. But his silence brushed away that theory.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image ((OOC: Omg He's so cute emotion_kirakira ))

SpazzticPanda1311

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Alone
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon made his way down the same sorry streets. The flashy lights, the flashy people. The drug dealers, the prostitutes and sugar daddies. It all felt normal to him at this point. This was his "Happy place". Where the whores mad a quick buck and no one asked what you were dealing as long as it gave them a good high. He was a lusting monster who chased after whatever his d**k wanted so he couldn't talk to much trash. He was no better than them right? Leon felt bad that he couldn't help Freya out but what was he suppose to do? He was a sexual predator not a best friend that pats you on the back. He sighed to himself and shoved his hands into his pockets. The rain started coming down but he didn't care, he was lost in thought. Was he going to be like this all the time? A guy who could only chase his lust? He sat down on a step in front of a shop, running a hand through his hair. Man I really am sorry some times... He said with a chuckle. What was he doing now? Loathing in self pity? He smiled lightly and let the rain wash over him. Maybe an angel would come and save this poor demon. Wouldn't that just be a "Dream come true?". Leon laughed at his poorly made joke and just stared up at the clouded sky, watching the rain fall.
╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:31 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Sorry for the wait! I couldn't help but put in the light glowing when you mentioned angel. xDDD I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $991.50.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

{Character Enter.}

Black boots clicked needlessly along the ground, slipping up to thin legs covered in black tights. Her hands were balled up tight within the confines of her jacket. Sheesh! Forget it. It was freezing. But, lucky for her, the streets didn't look to busy. It was much too early for most passerby's to even dare step foot on the icy sidewalk. Hopefully Hand 'Em Down would be open by the time she got out of the store. Or should she go.. Before the store? Two trips? Her lips puffed out in thought, grey eyes shifting towards the alleyways each time she walked past the dark, open halls. They were scary almost. Almost. A glimmer of a smile managed to catch her eye and she paused in her steps, lips parting in curiosity. Was that a person smiling? And they were talking. To no one. Unless it was to her? Eyes darting to the side a second and blonde hair bouncing in tow, she began towards the red-headed boy leaning to himself. He looked sort of... Happy-sad. If that made any sense.

Well, frustrated would be the more correct word than anything. Lifting a hand, a faint ball of light began to shimmer. She moved it closer to her face, letting her features glow softly in the dim light. She could brighten it, of course, but she didn't want to blind nor scare the person away at all. Aaaaaand, that's when the rain started. What? Rain? Oh yeah. Sporadic. She grimaced and stopped a few feet away from the boy. "Shouldn't you have an umbrella?" A small flicker of a smile. It wasn't much, but hey, it was better than standing around and muttering sooooo under her breath. Maybe she'd make another friend today. Ryuu had been good company and made her want to look for another 'playmate'.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:25 am
User Image
User Image

Company: An "Angel"

Leon was lost in thought as the rain started pouring down harder and harder. No women were out and about, he felt his thirst rising. Maybe he should have taken advantage of the gullible girl. He had to satisfy his needs somehow. A voice brought him out of his train of thought and he looked over to see a girl. She seemed to have a glow around her which made Leon chuckle. Ask and you shall receive eh? He thought to himself comically. Leon figured it was time to stop sulking around and move on. So what if he wasn't a comforter, he was himself. I guess an umbrella would be smart. He said, rubbing the nape of his neck. He put out his hand and smiled brightly. I'm Leon August. Nice to meet you. He said in a more happy tone. He wasn't sure why but maybe an angel was actually what he needed.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:06 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $991.50.

Dear Lord! What was going on? Her hair was going to get wet - but it would spring back to life right after. Y'know, with the whole small... Matted kinda thing. Her eyes remained on him, fluttering away the water droplets that fell down her face. She laughed a little and shrugged, the ball just hovering over her palms. "I can't really talk though." She spoke, just barely audible above the rain. "I don't even have one." She glanced to her jacket, then down at her boots. Well! At least she was sort of made for rain weather. She pushed one hand back into her pocket, making sure her phone was pushed all the way in and hidden from any rain. A smile overwhelmed her face and she dimmed the light just slightly, creating a more amber-ish afterglow between them. Everyone was so polite so far! Talking normally and introducing themselves like it was normal. Maybe that was just the Soleil way. Taking his hand and giving it a gentle shake, her eyes hovered upwards onto his. "Sarah Fitz. Nice to meet you too!" There was a giggle after, but it was more giddy of another friend being made in the process than anything else.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon raised an eyebrow when she stated that she couldn't really talk. Did her throat hurt or something? He didn't bother asking though. He chuckled slightly when the girl said she didn't have an umbrella either. Then you're no better than I am. He teased. Leon listened as the girl cutely introduced herself. He was going to say something but he felt his urges starting to dominate his train of thought. Leon leaned close to Sarah and had a confident grin on his face. When was the last time he...satisfied himself. He didn't remember so this was probably the result of that. Sarah, what a...lovely name. I'll have to remember that when you're screaming mine... He said in a seductive tone. Leon brought his index finger and thumb up to her chin, lightly cupping it. They were total strangers but Leon was treating her like a lover, which wasn't uncommon when he got like this. The un-trusting and logical Leon was nowhere to be found. So riddle me this doll face...what brings you down to these dangerous woods? He asked, it wasn't every day he ran into two pretty girls downtown. He was lucky with Freya but Sarah was getting the full blow of his deprived urges.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:44 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $991.50.

He cocked an eyebrow and she looked back pensively. Did she say something wrong? She pursed her lips out. Was it her last name? Usually the next thing was 'Do you throw a lot of fits or something?' Her eyes partially closed, looking playfully irritated at his chest - though she really didn't mean to look directly at him. What was that? She looked back up at him before allowing a laugh to come forth. "Hnhn. I guess you're right." She shrugged and looked thoughtfully back at the entrance to the alleyway. It was starting to smell funny in this spot. Could he smell that? Like garbage. Yuck. How strange. Ryuu had said the same- She stopped and looked up at him, raising a blonde eyebrow of her own. "Well that depends... Will I be screaming in pleasure or terror? Because I'm not really a fan of one of them." You never know! The clear answer would be the terror, but she wouldn't let him know that out loud! She was still a virgin. She pretty much missed the 'experiment' phase throughout her adolescent teen years. Somewhere between 14 and 17. She suckled in her cheek to bite down on the inside; seemingly completely unphased by the fact that he pretty much offered to climb in bed with her.

But she definitely couldn't deny that blush on her cheeks. He cupped her chin and it was making her feel funny. All weird and perverted. Even if he was a stranger in an alleyway, it was more of a compliment than anything else to hear it from anyone. "Doll face?" She questioned, pursing her lips out. Doll face. Were they talking creepy porcelain doll, Barbie doll, or Chuckie doll? She shifted the light ball from one hand to the other. If she just let go of it and let it float, she might get distracted and let it go out. It was soothing against the rain, which was already soaking her blonde hair. "Honest? Because I thought you were talking to me." She smiled sheepishly.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Seductive, Flirtatious, Playful
Company: Sarah
Checking Out: Sarah

Leon grinned lightly at her witty response. So she has a bit of spunk huh? He thought to himself before licking his teeth flirtatiously. I don't know Sarah...Which do you prefer? He teased before lightly letting go of her chin and putting his hands into his pockets. It seemed like she was one to keep a man like Leon entertained at least. He chuckled lightly, thinking of the fun he was going to have with her. Of course on the inside he was trying to stop himself but at this point lust had full control, and boy was he having fun. The way she was looking at him made him feel even more excited, her flushed cheeks and her innocent look. He leaned close to Sarah again, but this time resting his forehead on hers. So you come to a stranger just because you think they want to hold a conversation? What if I were some sort of serial killer? The things I could do~ He said in a seductive tone, somehow making that sentence flirtatious. He bit the air playfully, grinning like a fool. At this point Leon wasn't even thinking about what he said, whatever came to mind just came out of his mouth, regardless of the reaction he got. Leon removed his forehead from hers and did a small spin before landing himself back in his starting position, facing Sarah. So tell me Sarah...Are you my fallen angel? Helping a poor Incubus fulfill his needs? He said playfully.

Leon leaned on a nearby pole and looked up at the rain, then at Sarah. It would probably be best if they went into a store or something. He may be a horny dog but he wasn't an a*****e. Sarah~ Let's continue our fun inside a building...I don't like others to watch my work.... He teased, referring his "Work" to sexual acts. The non-Lustful Leon was on the inside, trying to talk some sense into himself to no Avail. It seemed like the Lust was gonna drag him around until he had his fun.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

"Well, screaming after a while hurts my throat anyway." She shrugged, looking thoughtful. The grin he wore was definitely more intimidating than anything else. Though his tone sounded more like it belonged in a porno. She jolted. Was he just one of those touchy guys? Her eyes grazed over his face, analytic. What exactly was he trying to accomplish here? Her face seemed to pull back slightly, though not by much. The closeness was... Creepy. But kind. She lifted a finger and poked his cheek. "The things you could do. But you haven't. So that's a plus." She leaned back and he spun, eyes following his red hair. Was it naturally that red? It was rather vibrant. And then Ryuu. His hair was white. She pursed her lips out and glanced at him, eyes snapping open. "Oh! So you're a sex demon. That makes a lot more sense." She pointed a small finger to him, still trying to blink away the drops falling down on her face. Incubus... Wow. She never thought she'd actually meet one in person. The pieces began to click together. So he had been trying to get her in bed. Well then.

She snorted a laugh. He sure did say her name a lot. "I'm actually heading over to Hand 'Em Down if you want to go~." Her thumb jerked back down the alleyway while the other shoved back into her pocket, the light ceasing existence.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Seductive, Flirtatious, Playful
Company: Sarah
Checking Out: Sarah

Leon raised an eyebrow at her sudden change in tone. She seemed much more lax now that he explained that he was an Incubus. Was it that easy to charm a woman nowadays? Granted half of the people his lustful side flirted with were whores. Sarah was just lucky to see this side of him. Well then~ I guess we should get going to the store! He said playfully. He wondered which way the store was. He looked around to see if it was within sight but didn't see any store called Hand 'Em Down. Leon turned his gaze to Sarah curiously. Lead the way! He said, trying to play off the fact that he didn't know where to go. Lustful Leon was quite cocky.

[Exits with Sarah]

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:29 am
User Image[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
RENDELINE "RED" BONAPART

Moonies: $1000.00
Company: _____
Form: Human

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Finally she had arrived in the city which they called Soleil. This was the first time she had gone out of the woods so might as well explore a little. But first she needs to inform her friend and her cousin that she had arrived. She was not sure how Adrienne would take it but she was sure that Setsuko would be up in his toes upon her arrival. Taking out the phone that she got from her parents before she left, she started to compose a generic message for the both of them. "Good morning! I just want to let you know that I have arrived here. There seemed to be some problems with regards to my luggage so it might take a while before it arrives at the airport so I figured that I'll just try and look around for a while. I'll see you later. ~Love Lots, Red =3 " And send. Everything was just new to her. The usual trees that had covered the sunlight to pass through where not that dominant in here. In the city, there were lesser of them and were replaced with stoned houses in which they call stores. Everything was just fascinating for the girl. It was as if she was brought to a different dimension. After a few minutes her phone went off and got a message from his cousin that he was gonna come over her way and pick her up. D'awwww~ He's as sweet as ever."No need, I'm heading over at your place."

[exits]

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Text
"Thoughts"
"Speech"

MasterGigoletteTsun

Ochachacha

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Curious
Dating: No One
Outfit: Winter Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Mai walked through the streets of downtown, the rain drizzling down on the pavement. She puffed her cheeks and dug her hands into her pockets. The one day that she forgot to bring an umbrella! She huffed slightly before progressing. It was cold and wet, her hair was going to be a mess when she got home later! She wasn't sure where she was going but kept walking. Hell it was better than staying in doors all day! Mai wanted to get out and see the locals, get herself better acquainted with the city folk. When she thought about it she realized just how country that sounded..."City folk"
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Short post, didn't know what to put xP

Misguided Royalty

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items