Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:33 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤③
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:49 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ None ]

- OUTFIT-[ Casual Winter Outfit ]- THOUGHTS-[ Tired ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Was he doing too much, being outdoor numerous times; it's almost hypnotic.... as well as annoying. He's a dragon! He should be stuffing himself with a gourmet, sleeping 24/7 until spring time and nothing more. Breezing through the pavement on his board again, doing kick flips plus some grinding made it easy his mind for some short time--- which didn't help much.

Tch... it's been days and I still haven't hooked up a damn job..! ❞ He angrily spitted. ❝ Got a place with no problem due to my status (Not that it mattered) yet, nothing! ******** ridiculous... ❞ Hikaru huffs before slowly down to perform an backflip ollie then balancing on one hand upside-down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[N/A]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: an odd leather outfit in a thick biker jacket.
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), smartphone

Even though it is still snow out and there, Veronica was able to stand it better and properly adjust her outfit. She plans to seize the day by getting a job once and for all. Along the way she spots a familiar person upside down, only to realize it is the same person who helped her the other day. She was impressed by his skate boarding skills she decided to continue to watch.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:35 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ None ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

To anyone, it sounds childish for the dragon to compliant, despite having a huge reputation/almost being a millionaire, companies should be flocking over him with offerings--- to him, it felt unworthy. Too fast. Even all of it, still better than living in a hotel. While sulking, something made him snap out; someone else was here, and was watching him so, he kept that composer stale just waiting for a good time to strike. Not seconds later, the figure disappeared from her sight in-front--- but now is behind her in his semi-hybrid form.

.....TSK! You have some nerve sneaking up behind m---!! ❞ He announced, baring out his claws, horns, tail and glowing death eyes upon the target; for a moment until the sight of that blonde hair snapped him out. It's that same girl he ran into the next day. ❝ Oh... it's you again... Great, s-sorry for.... scaring you. Stupid s**t's been on my mind... I tend to be snippy towards my surroundings and react out of instinct or something like that.. helps me prepare myself against sneak attacks. ❞ A heavy blush appearing across his face from embarrassment, muttering some fair share words in Japanese.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Hybrid)┣┓

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: an odd leather outfit in a thick biker jacket.
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), smartphone

It came as a suprise for Veronica when the person disappeared, only to pop up behind her, ready to attack. In that instance she, by reflex shifts into her dragonoid form and readies herself for the attack only to notice he paused and retracted himself. And after his apology Veronica says "there is nothing to be sorry about, I should have greeted you properly and not stood quietly."

Nyanianda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:34 am
User Image

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ A blonde-haired dragon hybrid ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

At least, she was aware of her actions even if it's minimum; some random person or well, human would've done that, it's off to the hospital. ❝ T-tch, baka! Just b-be cautious next time! ❞The dragon huffs, slight flames exiting his nostrils. Seeing how quiet this place is, Hikaru thought about taking another trip again, though seeing how alone the blonde-haired was, almost restraining himself to ask her to join in. If not then, another day ruin. ❝ Hey! Seeing that you're a dragon as me, seems that you're in need of tough scales especially during this cold. So, we can hang tomorrow or do some training. I might be at that Aquarium, Make It Tso or in my district; Lumiere. Up to you. ❞ He ended, dropping his board back on the ground, keeping it in place with one foot before kicking away, riding on it again while waving bye to her from behind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Hybrid)┣┓

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:33 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:12 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Follow up appointments at the hospital weren’t nearly so bad when you worked in the morgue. However what the doctor had said wasn’t as enlightening as he had hoped: his brain was recovering from the wreck, but it still needed more time and sustaining a similar injury could be catastrophic. Getting to the appointment had been no problem, but leaving was proving to be a real hassle. ”Why did I have to leave my phone at home?” he muttered to himself. ”Now I can’t call Solo and ask him to pick me up. Emi you’re an idiot.” His skateboard was tucked under his arm, he could technically ride it back, but that was such a long way and the thought of permanent brain damage if he crashed again made it such an undesirable option. ”Maybe there’s a payphone around here? Totally haven’t been extinct for decades now. That’s saying I can even remember the number.” A sigh was cut short by a rumble from his stomach. ”And I just remembered I didn’t have lunch. This day sucks. And I’m saying all this out loud. s**t. I wish Solo was here…” The man may have been significantly younger than him, but Solo was definitely the functioning adult in the relationship. ”I should probably start taking adulting lessons from him.” But for now he needed to find a ride home or at least a way to get in contact with his roommate and ask for a ride home.

Stiffs: No one Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses It’s an opening post.
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Seth was walking through the streets to get a drink at the cafe or perhaps something to eat at a restaurant. Since he didn’t really have a specific meal or drink in mind, he was just walking aimlessly for now. If a specific place would stand out to him, he could always enter it. When he turned into Uptown Soleil, he recognized some buildings and smiled. He knew this place well. From here he had a choice between Italian food or to turn into the even larger restaurant that was part of the hotel. The water magi hummed to himself as he thought about which one was more his fancy. Though as he looked around which he might pass first, he noticed a man standing in front of the hospital that seemed to be looking around.

He dismissed it at first, perhaps they were waiting for their family, or a partner or would go visiting someone in hospital later, and he looked like he was injured so maybe a patient. But when he had moved a bit further, not much had changed. Seth wasn’t sure what to think of this, so he decided to go see if they perhaps needed directions to something. The young man turned and walked to them instead of ahead and gave them a smile when he came nearby. "Hello Sir. I’m sorry if I am intruding, but I couldn’t help but see you seem to be looking for something. Do you need directions somewhere?" he asked casually. He wasn’t in a hurry, so Seth took his time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Uptown Soleil] xxx

[With : a new face] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:56 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner

As he contemplated what shameful fate might befall him, a kid approached him. Ok, maybe the guy was a legal adult, but Emi was thirty-seven or fifty-two depending on how one counted, so to him he seemed like he couldn’t have been too old. And that was totally confirmed when the kid called him “sir.” Or maybe he was just extra polite? Either way ouch went his ego. ”Oh, hey, hi. Um thanks but I’m not lost per se, I just…” Great now he was going to have to explain how much of an idiot he was. Maybe seeing how banged up he was might convince the kid that there was a reason he wasn’t thinking too straight. ”I forgot to ask my roommate for a ride home, and I can’t ask him now cause I forgot my phone at home. I could technically ride my board back, but that would be a long trip and I’m already trying to recover from a concussion and the doctor said if I get another head injury it could have really really bad results. I don’t trust myself on the board either cause I know I get super lightheaded if I haven’t eaten in a while and I forgot to bring lunch to work so I’ll probably be a stumbling idiot soon.” He was sort of rambling now, a sign that his mind wasn’t trying to keep ducks in a row but rather cats in a bath and none of them were too happy about it. ”So, um, I’ll buy you dinner if you let me use your phone and uh maybe help me actually get to a restaurant. Please, I’m incredibly desperate. And I’m sure my roommate is going to start getting worried if he doesn’t hear from me soon.” As much as he hated doing it, Emi knew he could always turn the pitiful levels up to max and usually someone would give in and help him out. Even if it did hurt his non-existent self-esteem.

Stiffs: A kid Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses *sad noodle noises*
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:19 am
User Image
User Image

Seth waited patiently for the man to answer his question. Though for a moment he thought perhaps they had recognized him and were now stumbling for words. It wouldn’t be the first time, though usually it was girls. Much to his relief though, he soon got a full answer to his question. His gaze went to the skateboard for a second when they mentioned it, but considering where they came from that seemed to be a bad idea, even to Seth. A thought that was confirmed when they mentioned a concussion. "Oh ye, definitely do not ride that back. It sounds like you are already hurt enough." he agreed once they finished. He blinked a bit when they offered to buy him dinner though. After all, he was rich enough to buy a whole restaurant if he fancied. But he remembered that some people actually felt bad when they couldn’t repay a favor so instead he would give them a choice.

"You really don’t have to repay me for such a simple favor, unless you really would prefer to." Seth could always find a way to return the money somehow if they insisted on buying him dinner. While he spoke he reached into the pocket of his jacket and took out his mobile phone, offering it to the man. "Here you go, I hope you can find a ride home." Of course he would wait until they had their ride either way. He couldn’t do much else to help, his healing would be insufficient for something as severe as a concussion. "Let me know which restaurant you want and I will help you get there, no problem." Whichever the guy would decide, pay or don’t pay for dinner, of course the water magi would help them out to reach it at least.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Uptown Soleil] xxx

[With : A stranger] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:23 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆

He gave the guy a brief smile, ”that’s nice of you, but I insist. I’ve managed to screw up enough things today, let’s see if I can actually that this one right.” Taking the phone in his hand, he had to stop and think a moment to try and remember the number. Most of the time he could just hit a little button and the phone would dial itself but using someone else’s phone didn’t afford such a luxury. Fortunately, he had grown up in a time when people actually used address books because phones couldn’t store anything, and after a few moments he was able to recall the number. He quickly dialed it but unfortunately it went to voicemail. He hated to admit it, but he was thankful it had. It gave him a chance to realize he had called the correct number without having to potentially talk to a stranger. He left a winding message saying he had forgotten his phone at home and had borrowed the one he was using, but also that he was going to grab a bite to eat with the person who had loaned the phone, so if Solo could maybe call him back and they could figure out a time he could be picked up, and thanks in advance. Not necessarily in that order. Once he was done he handed the phone back to the kid. ”Hopefully he’ll call me back at some point. He’s super reliable so I bet it won’t be too long. Hmm, maybe the Italian place because it is closer? I would hate to be a burden on you for extra long. But also the carbs should help me stabilize extra quick. And pasta sounds so good right now.” Frankly anything that didn’t involve meat sounded fantastic at the moment, but he didn’t want to seem too desperate after he had already seemed really helpless in front of the kid.

Stiffs: A kid Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:51 pm
x
x