Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Just as she would expect from him. It looked like she had no choice but to accept the offer. "Fine, go ahead, but dry yourself off after this." She moved so that she was now latching onto his back. Though still, she had her umbrella shielding them both, or just what it could reach based on the height difference. All she could do was trust in him; his presence would be necessary to make her forget about the past, especially her lingering feelings of abhorrence towards Isaac because of being involved in the plan to kill Solaris.

Mood: slightly reluctant
Company: Ansgar
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg
As soon as Hikaru was safely clinging to his bac k Ansgar set off towards her house humming as he walked, however after a few minutes Ansgar decided to strike up a conversation "Hikaru, even though we don't know eachother that well I just want you to know if you ever need help you can just ask me. Especially if it's some creep following you."

[Mood]: neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$680 [Wearing]:Work clothes, brown shoes and apron. [dating]: No one

OOC:Sorry for the short mediocre post, I have to head off for a few hours and I didn't want to leave you hanging.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:54 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

The brunette thinned her lips, mainly because of guilt. This was it; hiding her feelings away from him would be useless at this point. "I'll tell you about the stuff that occurred to me recently tomorrow aside from work. For now, I just need to sleep..." That was when she laid her head against his shoulder, having to just hopefully get the pain ebbed away through relaxing. But still, she kept a firm grip on the umbrella as she closed her eyes, having to just fall asleep for the time being.

-- Exit --

Mood: falling asleep
Company: Ansgar
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:44 am

Ansgar Berg
Ansgar gave a relieved smile when Hikaru said that she'd tell him everything however Ansgar quietly grew a little flustered when Hikaru rested her head on his shoulder however the half-giant remained quiet so he could let her rest.

(exits)

[Mood]: flustered [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$680 [Wearing]:Work clothes, brown shoes and apron. [dating]: No one

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:28 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:21 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel sat on the bench with a calm sigh. She was going to try to play today though she herself was not feeling as radiant as normal. She held in her hands a silver guitar with beautiful golden strings that seemed to pulse with some form of energy. It took her a moment but as she started to play a relaxing but seemingly somber melody she fell into it. This was something she normally did so those who walked here many times were well aware of her presence. Though she was not playing the harp as she normally did feeling the need to change it up.

Mel continued to play, shaking her head in thanks to others as they complemented or offering smiles. Only some noticed the lack of flow on her form that was normally there, but she simply told them it was because she was tired as she continued to play. It was a nice day today, hopefully her music was helping people relax as they walked on by. She sure hoped it wasn't just annoying them, she was still playing with the skill she had to offer even if it was with an instrument she would not quite call her favorite.

She was just going to sit there and play the day away. The store was closed for the time being while she took a moment to drown her thoughts in music and to help people relax for even just a passing moment.

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Streets] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Master Kiro II

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:46 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:10 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Money: $1000
Outfit: Out & About
Mood: Content
Company: N/A
Relationship: Single

User Image

The vampire's adventure around the place was still ongoing and so far not that bad. She has met quite a few people during the past couple of the days. Even though her social skills weren't the best, she was able to somehow talk to them for a while than ending the conversation in a pause and becoming complete strangers again. People were interesting, the conversations she had with them and somehow was able to stay in the same topic. Guess they had some similar likes that the young vampire had as well. Meeting another bookworm like her, a violinist, and probably the same species as her and then a guy she spent some of her time when they were in the pet store.

Evangeline could still recall that moment and that distance that wasn't so far from their faces and having to somehow kept eye contact with him. She sighed quietly to herself at that moment. She had let her guard down and wasn't expecting that to happen, somehow everything happened fast. Though for the remainder of that day became a blur to her expect that moment. The vampire rolled her eyes in annoyance and stared at the sky for a quick moment. Luckily the sun wasn't shining through the clouds and her eyes weren't burning by the sun. Finishing up daydreaming or not stuck in her own world, Evangeline walked along the sidewalk with no destination in mind for the day.

User Image

O.O.C:
I'll start the post out for the interaction.
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:14 am
JayyLee10

Clothing:: Man in black
Company:: Evangeline
Feeling:: Chill but happy
Money:: 1200.00$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

The girl yesterday wasn't that bad. A little cutie with a hint of spice that came off as charming and not bitchy at all. Too bad he dropped the ball on that one. Sure she was cute and he got to talk to her but his charm only lasted so long, and when the conversation drifted to something he didn't know anything about he decided to bow out with grace and created a fake excuse for why he had to slide on out of there.

So far this city wasn't too bad.

Today he thought about what the city had to offer in food, beside the fast food junk he's had a few times already. Asian delights sounded alright but the allure of other ethnic foods also sounded good. Yet through it all his mind would come back to one food type and that was the best type of them all; Italian! Drifting into thought he were he could find some Italian spot to eat, Dante was soon following directions on his cellphone when out of the blue came a beauty he already knew. "Small world, ain't it?" He'd say with a wise smile and eyes that held no ulterior motive like the last time they had met. "Nice to see you again, Evangeline." A smooth husky coo to swoon the girl's attention to him as he hopes she'll accept his attempt with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:40 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Company: Dante

User Image

Evangeline adjusted her eye wear a bit as she felt the frames sliding slowly down on the bridge of her nose. Uptown Soleil was different than Downtown. The places around this part of the city looked a bit more expensive than the other part she was at most of them time. Mainly to the park. Still with no destination in mind, Evangeline's legs took her wherever they wanted to go and then coming to a pause as a familiar aura came and greeted the female. The voice was quite familiar, turning her head to the male, the vampire nodded in response and kept her hands in her overall pockets. "Fancy meeting you here.", the female said and checked out the outfit the male was dressed in, "Going on a date?" Thought she could ask, he did looked like he was dressed for a date. Though she didn't think he had a girl of his own since her first encounter with him. The way he was advancing towards her, she could still recall that day even more now that he was in front of her, but she had to play it off and remained calm. "So how you been?" Should be quite alright to start a small conversation with Dante. It has been days since they met up.

User Image

O.O.C:
I'll start the post out for the interaction.
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:17 pm
JayyLee10

Dante Salvatore Luciano

She had a spark of curiosity in her eyes and a hint of joy in her voice. It was nice to see a bright eyed girl like Evangeline. She was chill from what he knew and she looked fancy enough to make a sort of trophy girlfriend. He was going to be making a big splash in the nightlife scene so he should have a loyal beauty that reflects the image of the drug he's pushing into the city.

"The only date I've got is a reservation for one at any Italian restaurant." He speaks with a sly smile as the crossing sign show that they could cross the street. "But I can easily make that a reservation for two if you'd allow me to. As for how I've been, well... I'll let you know if you have a meal."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:15 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Italian, that sounds pretty delicious and really? A date with yourself, that's interesting.", Evangeline said as she looked forward to the streets and crossed with Dante by her side. And with the conversation still in the start, the vampire's eye shifted back to Dante as he could make his reservation at the restaurant for a party of two. "You'll be willing to pay for my half?", the vampire questioned as she placed her hands in her pockets and let out a small smile to him. She couldn't recall the last time she ate and casually shrugged. "Wouldn't mind at all, I'll be able to pay for my part, just joking around when I asked if you're going to pay for me." This somehow felt like a date kind of aura, though the vampire did kinda hope nothing is going to happen like their last meeting.

User Image

O.O.C:
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:53 pm
JayyLee10

Dante Salvatore Luciano

He chuckle and smile brightly at the pale skinned girl and with amusement he say, "You're a funny and clever girl, Evangeline." Funny for calling his fake reservation a date and clever for being conscientious with her money. It would seem that she grew a little more clever since their last encounter. "I don't mind paying for you so long as you get me back next time." And just by luck they happen upon the place he looked up before having headed out of his hotel room. The refined scenery of Taste of Italy was a sweet call from Dante's memories of a place he could call home. "And wouldn't you know it, we're here! Let's grab a seat before the good ones are taken up." With relaxed shoulders and a sure smile Dante followed his nose and prepared his growling stomach for an Italian feast at Taste of Italy.

- Exit -  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:32 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

User Image

Evangeline coughed up a small laugh as Dante replied not minding to pay for her, just as she pay back the favor. "Let's just see how that one goes." The vampire female followed behind as they headed to the destination of the restaurant Dante has reserved for a party of one. Hopefully for that party of one table they have reserved for him is big enough for one more to fit in. When they arrived to the restaurant, the aura of the food roamed around the place and made it's way under the female's nose. The smell of the food was surely delicious, Italian food. Evangeline looked through the window of the restaurant and looked at how big the place was. The place was quite fancy and somewhere a nice place to have a date, especially how the placed looked. "Your reservation for two right?", Evangeline joked as she entered the restaurant first and waited till one of the waiters place the two in a table.

{EXIT}

User Image

O.O.C:
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games