Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:01 pm
sтяєєтs σғ υρтσωи sσℓєιℓ

User Image

The streets of Uptown Soleil are aligned with cherry blossom
trees. Considering it's the upper-area of Soleil, they most certainly can afford
them and maintaining them. Throughout the year the walkways are either radiant
with the colors of the seasons. Cherry blossoms most certainly are the most
beautiful tree for the seasons of the year..~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Nana sat on a bench while people walked passed her on the somewhat busy street of uptown Soleil. The girl had worn clothing that consisted of mostly black and red, which was odd for such a chilly morning that was soon to be warm and bright in the afternoon. She didn't know why she was here, but she did know that she was bored, and since it was somewhat decent outside, she decided to spend her morning on the bench.

The youkai placed her book on her lap and opened it up to the first page. "I might as well read... Just to pass the time before lunch..." Nana muttered to herself. The noblewoman leaned back and began to read to herself.

Deep in the recesses of her mind Nana thought of her father, and how disappointed he would be at her disappearance. The girl didn't leave without notifying him, so of course she left a note on her bed for the maid when she came to wake her up and prepare for the morning. Her father shouldn't be worried, in fact he should be relieved that his 13th child finally got out of his hair, leaving him to focus on the twelve others... At least she thought. No matter, now she was at peace with herself.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Calm
Tagged: No One
Money: $500
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:55 pm
Goddess Skaia
Since no one else seems to have posted yet I think we could kick things off.

User Image

< K A N >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kan had just arrived in the paradise world of Soleil about a week ago, and since his company said they'd pay for him to live there they wound up putting him up in the cheapest district on the island. He complained within the confides of his journal for at least a few days, but after awhile he got used to it. What all did a ghoul journalist need to survive other then a fridge, a bed to sleep in, and a table to write on? Also the bath wasn't bad at all, so he figured he had nothing really to complain about. Tokyo News wanted him to come here to write a story all about the mysteries behind the Nanoa Fruit, but he knew he'd most likely never see it. His company were still paying him to be here, so he might as well enjoy his time here.

On this particular day he decided to take a trip down to Uptown Soleil and quickly found out that he wasn't the only non-human on this island. That made him feel a bit better about his infected ghoul state, and not to mention that a Seer told him he'd find his true love here, and with the fruit he can control his virus within his bloodstream so it isn't contagious. He only half-believed her, not thinking there was any chance of a girl loving him enough to take that chance in the first place since you had to touch lips to lips when the fruit got down to size.

He was soon walking down the street wearing a plain white shirt and blue jeans when he noticed a high-class looking gothic lolita girl reading on a bench. I bet she lives in the rich district...I wish my employers weren't to cheap to have sent me there... He sat down on the bench with her, hoping to see what she was reading before deciding it best to get her attention first.

"Hello. My name is Kansen Shitaichi, but you can just call me Kan. I'm a journalist from Tokyo, Japan, and I moved in a week ago. May I ask what you're reading?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Someone thought that they could sit beside her? Nana Trespa? What kind of peasant thought that it was alright to plop their unhygienic rump onto the other side of this bench!?

As he asked his question, Nana raised her head and turned it to the side, sighing a bit before turning her head back to resume reading. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She muttered, "It's in Russian, I doubt you can even read or understand the book." Nana flipped the page, her crimson eyes trailing across the sentences on the page before finally closing the book and raising her head once more. "I don't think I should give a middle-class citizen my name, but I feel generous today. My name is Nana Trespa. Pleasure to be at your acquaintance, for now at least." The noblewoman let out an audible chuckle. "Ha, you're new here... Why did you come here?" She felt rather curious, so why not entertain this peasant for awhile.

Nana herself was new here as well, but she didn't want to exactly admit that. She enjoyed the feeling of being above someone else, but that was just her opinion... Now that she thought of it... Nana had actually moved her only a couple of days ago, which meant that she was even newer than him... I can't let this peasant tell me what's what...

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Already Annoyed
Tagged: Kan

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:42 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

Oddly enough he wasn't at all upset about how she greeted him, like he was the scum of the earth. He could tell she was brought up as a noble, so he took no offense to it what so ever. "Actually I can read Russian, one of many languages I'm rather fluent in, and yes I would like to know. I wouldn't have asked in the first place if I didn't, now would I have?" He smiled a bit as he heard her name being spoken.

"It's an honor to have met you Nana Trespa. I came here for a news story of course, but for my own personal reasons as well. You see I'm a journalist for Tokyo News, the number one newspaper printing press in Japan, where the news happens I'm always there. I often get to go on assignments all around the world, so that's why I know a few different languages. Had to learn them for my assignments, and I'm here to uncover all the secrets that Soleil has to offer. The more personal reasons..."

He smirked before continuing. "You'll just have to wait for. I don't plan on spilling the blood to just anyone." He then looked over again what she was wearing, and realized that lolita really suited her.

"I would also ask you if that outfit will make you hot and sweaty later on, but I really don't think that matters. That look really suits you and brings out your best features. You stand out in a good way, which is why I guess I came over to talk to you in the first place. Maybe ever since my...accident...I became attracted to the darkness."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Blah blah blah... My, this man could go on and on about anything couldn't he? Thankfully, Nana was a somewhat attentive listener and managed to catch some bits of his life, such as his occupation and understanding of Russian, which wasn't very impressive to her. He was practically average... But his very last sentence caught her off guard.

"Pardon?" She mumbled, raising a brow. "I can endure a little bit of heat for the sake of fashion, I don't think you could ever understand the importance of retaining a good image. And don't try flattering me, boy, it'll only put you into a worse situation than this one." Nana pointed a finger at him and started to scold him. "Of course I'm always eye catching, hahahaa~ I have received many compliments in my time, yours is just like the others~ Listen, newspaper boy, I'm not very nice, so I'll give you a chance and let you run while you still can. But if you decide to stay, tell me more about your so called 'accident'." Nana could admit, he lasted longer than most people who talk to her.

Today's fashion choices was a lot more subtle than her normal wear, usually there would be a lot more frills and lace, but since it would be warm, Nana did the smart thing and wear something short and comfortable. Black didn't suit the sun, but oh well, at least her clothes matched.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:39 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

He instantly noticed that his compliment to her caught her off guard, figuring she took some sort of interest in what he said about her. He was afraid he was boring her to death, and then she'd want to leave. She seemed so interesting to him, and he didn't want her to just walk off. He was certainly going to write about her in his journal later on, and probably go into deeper details about her appearance. "Hair as golden as the summer sun, and eyes as vivid and red like the mysterious blood red moon..."

He then realized he had been thinking out loud before clearing his throat, wondering if she had heard any of that. "I don't plan on running away from you as long as you're willing to stay in my company. If you're really interested in my story then I can give you the short version. The longer one is in my journal if you ever wish to see it. There's this company called BioTECH in Tokyo, Japan, well there used to be one. and they created a bio-genetic weapon that would change the person infected with it into the mindless walking undead. I was there watching it being used for the very first time on an innocent woman. When she got infected she changed, killed the doctor that did it too her, and looked at me with sad eyes. She told me to help her, and to help save others. I'm guessing she wanted me to save her from her infection, and she crashed through the glass I was watching her through, and she bit me on the left side of my hip. She must've known I would adapt to the virus and not fully change with it. The virus gave me highly enhanced senses and strength, but it comes with a price....

He then looked at her with a saddened expression. "I have to live off of human blood, human food makes me ill, and I'm contagious. My saliva and bodily fluids carry the Tokyo Virus, and a Seer told me that the legendary fruit is my one chance to at least live a normal life without infecting others. In other words my key is my true love, otherwise I'll never see the fruit that can possibly make my undead life a bit more livable. I'm probably boring you with all of this, but...I gotta admit it feels good talking to others about it. I write my story, and see if I've got a shot."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:00 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Eyes as vivid and red like the mysterious blood red moon... What in God's name was he even talking about? Was he talking about her? Nana opened her mouth to say something, but held her tongue as he began explaining his current situation. She hadn't expected him to spew out his story so suddenly, after all... The two had just met. Was he so comfortable already?

Nana sat there and listened, her eyes averted to her feet as the joyful environment turned depressing. Her blonde hair rolled off off of her shoulders as her fingers curled over the edge of the bench. "It must have been tough hm? Well let's see, maybe the right one will come along and save your sorry bum? Human lives are so fragile..." The noblewoman placed her index finger on her lips. "I honestly just came here to get away. Being filthy rich can get so hectic... You know I heard about all of those fruit shenanigans, and instead of heading to some far off country I came here. Father told me I was thick skulled... And that I'd be lucky to run into someone who'd be willing to even hold my hand... AHEM." Nana interrupted the mood and quickly changed the subject back to the man. "I'm gonna be nosy and look through your little journal. That is if we ever meet again. You have some worth. What district do you live in?" Immediately, she assumed he lived in the middle-class district, judging by his decent occupation, but one could assume wrong.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Curious

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:13 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

"Yes it is rather tough, not being able to have a normal relationship with a woman. I would certainly like one because immortality is a bunch of bullshit unless you've got someone to share it with..." He listened to her reasons for coming here and nodded at her words. "Well I'm sure you'll find someone as well that would go to the ends of the Earth just to prove you're meant to be together."

He raised his hand up and took some of his hair out of the way of his eyes since his bangs had slipped a bit. "Yes of course you're more then welcome to look through it the next time we meet since I'm seen writing in it on most days." He really wanted to tell her the truth, but he was afraid she'd think little of him. Well if she turned out to be the one the Seer was talking about he didn't want to start anything on a lie.

"I asked my boss, who's funding my stay here, to place me into the high-class district, but even though he makes the funds to do so he put me into the lower class district. It's all well and good I suppose since a ghoul doesn't need much to survive. I do get really nice monthly paychecks though."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:26 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Oh yes, living forever is not all its cracked up to be. While you remain youthful, others around you fall like flies and in the end you remain. But, I would never know such an experience. It sounded deep though, didn't it?" She chuckled lightly. Nana leaned back on the bench and crossed her legs. "Your boss is awfully generous, you must be lucky to have your job then?"

The demon had no knowledge in the workplace whatsoever. She had never lifted a finger, and usually her maids did the things she needed to have done. Nana was spoiled right to the core.

"Hm..." She said to herself. "What to do..." Nana had no plans today, and she couldn't possibly sit on this bench and rot away all day. "Newspaper Boy, buy me breakfast." She simply stated. The girl refused to call him by his name, and instead she gave him a nickname for temporary usage.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Curious

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:57 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

Newspaper Boy? He looked at her curiously, figuring that it was just a rich girl thing, so he decided to just go with it. He figured later on that if they did get closer she'd at least start calling him Kan. "My job is rather important to me for now, but after some time I'm going to have to quit. I wouldn't know how to explain the whole no longer aging bit seeing as no one in the printing press or anyone in all of Japan knows my dark secret."

At the mention of buying her breakfast he certainly had enough since he never ate himself, so why not spend it on her and get to know the real her better? "Yes of course. Got anywhere in particular you want to go? I really haven't checked out the local eateries since I myself can't eat human foods." They made him sick to his stomach, and he didn't want to puke in front of this rather attractive young lady.

He then stood up and offered her an arm to take. It was completely up to her if she took it or not. It was his way of showing her that he wasn't too creeped out to touch her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:32 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"I didn't expect you to say yes~ You're okay for a peasant boy." She let out a small chuckle. "There aren't many restaurants that serve breakfast, however there are cafes in the shopping district... Hm... I hope they are open at such early hours."

This was more like it! A man treating her to a meal. If he was unable to eat meals, Nana would happily eat human meals for him. She felt rather spoiled at the moment, and she was enjoying this rather immensely. "Ah~ I want to eat cake for breakfast~" The girl cooed.

When he held out his arm for her to grab, Nana hesitated somewhat, but took it in the end. She hooked her arm around his and hugged it. "Lead the way, Newspaper Boy. A gentleman must always walk straight and take charge!" The tone in her voice didn't seem to be too demanding, it was more so just playful banter.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:11 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

"Why wouldn't I say yes? I haven't really used half the money they've given me for working for them. Just for clothes, rent, and bills, and living here all I was going to use it for was clothes and souvenirs."

He nodded when she mentioned she wanted cake for breakfast. Usually he knew that cake wasn't genuinely a breakfast food, but who was he to judge her? I once remembered being a young boy and sneaking in candy for dinner. "Well we'll go to the Cerise Shopping District and see what we can find."

He still waited to see whether or not she'd take his offered arm, and he smiled, glad that she chose to take it. He chuckled at her comment as he led her around, just knowing he was going to enjoy his day with her. "Onwards and forwards then Nana-chan."

((Exit to Walkways of Cerise.))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image
ℬiȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

Love interest: No one at the moment
O.O.C:

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

Brittany walked down the quiet sidewalk it was much more peaceful then Lumiere and way less crowded with only a few people walking or riding a bicycle. Brittany breathed in the scent of the cherry blossoms a blue butterfly following her as she walked. She stopped for a moment and let the butterfly land on her finger "You've been following me all the way here hmm little one" she said gently with a small smile as she stroked it's wing carefully. The bug flew into the air again to a near by flower bush where it landed on some pink flowers that matched the cherry blossoms. Brittany kneeled down where she watched the insect hop from flower to flower her light blonde hair swaying in the wind that blew every so often, the sun that soaked through the branches of the tree reflected on it making it look like it was lightly glowing no one knew her in this town since she lived in Lumiere but the people that walked by couldn't help but stare at her beauty that she was known for.

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: A blond hair girll Money ➤:$500 l
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇★

A tall young man that looked somewhere in the 6ft category had bright shade of blue eyes and light blue hair, wearing casually every day clothes(on the picture). He wore a gentle warm smile on his face, he looked kind and friendly enough but the only thing that was denying that was he was handcuffs. Taki whistled a tone while he walked down the streets admiring the sight of cherry blossoms, he was a bit uncomfortable how some people were staring at him. 'They haven't seen a guy handcuffed before?' he shrugged at the thought and didn't pay too much attention to it. They probably think he was a prisoner? He didn't see any police station so far so maybe they thought he got kinky with someone, if that was the case he would prefer black fur handcuffs. The handcuff's chain were longer than ordinary ones which gave his hands to move freely than stay close together though the jingling sound was annoying him. "What should I do today ~! he rang then happily roamed through the street. While roaming around he caught sight of a young girl with blond hair and blue eyes 'She's pretty.'. This was a friendly place right? He confidently went over to her,"Hello I'm Taki, what's yours?" he asked with a smile as he stretched on hand towards her. He hopes she doesn't become too suspicious about the handcuffs.

★▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items