Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:50 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan raised an eyebrow at her comment about the injury. He looked down at it as she was healing it. It's funny how bad it looked, although the bite looked a lot worse than what it once was. At the least, the injury didn't look like a bite anymore for the most part. A keen eye would be able to tell it was though. "Trust me, the first place I was taken to was the hospital. They did the best they could to make it better, and it's actually a lot better than what it once was. As for it opening.....well that's mainly my fault. I haven't really been taking care of it like I should, or I just don't notice when I accidentally reopen it at times. I'm sure it'll be fine though." He quietly responded as he looked at Alesana. He wasn't sure how powers exactly worked with people. He hoped that if it did drain her energy that she didn't overexert herself. The young man wouldn't have minded waiting for it to heal on it's own. When she finished he looked at the wound and moved his arm a bit to see how it felt. It definitely felt a lot better compared to before he fell, which caused a grateful smile to appear on his face. "It definitely feels better than what it did before. Thank you, and again don't worry about it. It's not a big deal because you didn't know. If anything I should be the one that's more sorry for snapping at how like how I did. I was out of line either way." He explained as his eyes traveled to the books that she pointed at. It was a stack of five books, which was surprising on it's own. It wasn't everyday that you found people who loved to read take on so many at once. "Well there's definitely nothing wrong with being a bookworm. Readings pretty fun when you find something that you enjoy, and just get lost in after all. As for the bad first impression don't worry about it." The red eyed teen responded as he waved off the apology. It didn't really bug him that they had a bad first impression. That way if anything it couldn't get any worse from that point. His eyes looked back at Alesana as she introduced herself causing his smile to widen a bit. "Well it's nice to meet you as well Alesana. Hmmm we could make this bad first impression at least a decent one. You helped heal my arm, and I'll consider that apologies for waking me up. I figure I could do something in return for snapping at you like I did as apologies as well. Just name it, and if it's within reason I'll do it." Nathan offered with a light shrug of his shoulders. In his eyes it was only fair that he repaid the girl for getting angry at her as well as helping to heal his arm a bit.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;;Alesana tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Tired... Company: N/A
"All I want is a place to call my own...

Alesana looked at him in shock as he explained to her about being taken to the hospital right after he was wounded. The wound looked bad enough when she first unwrapped it, but she assumed it was because it wasn't properly taken care of. She shuddered a bit, not being able to imagine what it looked like at the time he got injured. Brushing a few strands of brown hair way from her face, she shook her head disapprovingly. "Wounds heal better and faster if you relax in your household. You can't just go around falling asleep in libraries." Alesana turned her head and rubbed her cheek in embarrassment as he thanked her. "It's really no big deal, it's the least I could do." Looking back at her stack of books, she nodded at his comment about reading. Her passion for books was something she didn't hide. She could start a six-hundred page book in the afternoon and finish it a little bit after midnight, that's how much she kept her eyes glued to the books. Alesana turned her attention back to Nathan and shook her head violently at his suggestion. "N-No, It's okay, there's no need to do anything in return. You didn't do anything wrong..."

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:16 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."

Nathan lightly crossed his arms as he tilted his head seeing her shocked expression. He couldn't blame her for being shocked about what he said about the injury. It looked bad currently, so to only imagine what it looked like when receiving it wasn't a very pleasant thought in the slightest. "You have a point, but I get very bored easily just sitting around at home doing nothing. Sure I could watch the television or play some games, but I don't always like being cooped up in a house for too long either. I get uncomfortable besides I need to go to work in order to pay for necessities as well." Nathan explained in defense for not staying home. The young man wouldn't admit it, but he did accidentally over strain his arm at work from time to time the past couple of days, but he'd rather work than do nothing at all. He figured he just needed to be a bit more careful in what he was doing. Working helped keep his mind off of things, plus he got paid so Nate figured he'd just deal with whatever came his way. The young man chuckled lightly at her reaction to his thanks. It seemed it was a natural thing for anyone in general to react that way for the most part. There were people who were more cocky about it than others, but then again that's what made life interesting as well. The corners of his mouth turned down at hearing her response to his offer. It didn't sit right with him to just agree with not having to do anything. A small sigh escape his lights as he closed his eyes for a couple of seconds.

When he opened his eye, Nate's gaze went back to the brunette. "I beg to differ on me not doing anything wrong, plus you did help heal my injury a bit. I'm not going to exactly give up that easily on my offer either. You didn't exactly have to heal my injury to be honest. I've grown up letting injuries naturally heal after all." The young man explained to Alesana in a more serious tone. It didn't have to be anything big. It could have been the simplest thing like getting something to snack on. At that thought, Nathan felt his stomach growl lightly causing him to put a hand on it. "I was in such a rush this morning, I forgot to make myself something to eat. Then again, I wasin't in a cooking mood this morning shockingly, although I should have just bought something along the way." The brown haired boy thought to himself as he looked back at the brown eyed girl. "Out of curiosity does using your powers drain you? I've met a few people here and there who have powers. It seems they can get tired if they use to much, or certain abilities drain more than others. I'm asking because if you using your powers on me did drain you, then it's only right that I at least repay you some how. I figure if getting something to eat helps you a bit then we could call it even, plus I'm a bit hungry myself. We'd be killing two birds with one stone." Nathan finished attempting to figure out a way to get her to accept the offer. What better way then possibly offer something to eat?

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; Alesana tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Food...<3 Company: Nathan

Alesana shrugged at Nathan's explanation, unlike him, she loved being indoors all the time. There was plenty of things to do while being 'cooped' up. For example, if she got bored from playing video games, which was very rare to occur, she would simply read. Then after finishing a book, she would draw, with the exception that her artistic skills were equal to that of a first grader's. If she got bored of drawing, she would tear up her room and reorganize it. The possibilities were endless for her, but she somewhat knew that people who prefer to socialize did not like doing these household actions. "I suppose...I'm just used to staying home for most of the day..." It was simple reasoning for Alesana; why interact outside when you can be comfortable in your own home? However, she was aware that she would have to soon get a job if she was to support herself and aid to her necessities.

Letting out a small sigh, she ran her fingers through her hair and began to ponder on the idea of Nathan's offer. Alesana had no idea how he could repay her if she believed he didn't need to. She mentally went through a list of things she needed, but they were just unpacking and stocking her refrigerator at home. The two had just met, so it would be inappropriate for her to invite him into her home and ask him to help unpack her belongings. Her thoughts were interrupted as the man asked her about her powers. Looking down at the hand that healed part of Nathan's wound, she shrugged a bit and then nodded in response. Alesana didn't mind using her powers to help people, even if it did take a toll on her. Normally, she would decline his offer in joining him to eat, but she had been busy all morning with unpacking, she didn't get a chance to eat either. "I suppose...I don't really know this town and its restaurants yet, so you would have to pick..."

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:39 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan nodded slightly in her comment about staying home. "Nah, I understand what you mean. I don't mind just staying home from time to time. I'll draw, play games, write something, watch tv when I just want to sit down and relax. One of my favorite things to do is cook though. I love making delicious meals, and the best place to do that is at home. I just also like getting out of the house to stretch my legs, and maybe hang out with a few friends." He commented with a slight shrug as the young woman looked to be debating something internally. The red eyed teen wasn't sure, but probably had something to do with his offer to get something to eat. A smile of relief donned on his face when she agreed to his offer, although he tilted his head a bit in curiosity. "Hmmmmm, well I'm not sure what you personally like to eat, and the places in uptown are pretty expensive. They're places that I would assume you go on a date with someone because they're so high class. That leaves the shopping district and downtown......." Nathan muttered to himself as he looked down, while scratching the back of his head in thought. After a couple of seconds, Nathan snapped his fingers as an idea came to him. "We can go to Cerise Shopping District. I know that area more because I work in that area. I would say let's go to where I work, but they don't really serve food there, but I have a place in mind." The light brown haired boy responded. His eyes looked past the girl's shoulders towards the table that held her books before looking back at Alesana. "Hey Alesana, you know you can check out those books to take with you if you want. If I remember correctly, you're actually able to check out fifty books at a time.....unless that was just a gimmick. I'm not too sure, but either way do you wanna check those out before we leave?"

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; Alesana tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character: You can do the exit post. I'll do the first post at the restaurant ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Tired... Company: N/A

Alesana rubbed the back of her head and let out a slight chuckle in embarrassment. The only thing she could whip up in the kitchen was cereal and a decent sandwich, and if she was lucky she could make half-cooked macaroni without burning the house down. Normally she would just buy a lot of fruit and live off that for a few days, but from time to time she enjoyed take out food. However, being able to make an actual home cooked meal did sound delightful, she envied Nathan's skills a bit. "I can't cook to save my life, so I really can't say the same about it being my favorite thing to do. Other than that, I pretty much do the same things you do; play games and draw..." Alesana began to wave her hands and shake her head in disagreement. She knew for a fact that she wouldn't be able to afford to eat at expensive restaurants until she got a stable job. Letting out a sigh of relief, she nodded her head as Nathan suggested another place rather than uptown. "I don't think I can afford anything expensive right now, so I'm fine with any food place that's affordable..." Alesana's eyes widened as Nathan told her important information about checking books out. Fifty books at a time? That sounded like heaven to her! She would definitely be locked up in her house for a while if she checked out that many books. "Ehhh? Fifty books?! That's a lot! She looked back over to the stack of books that she gathered earlier, contemplating whether she should check them out or not. Nodding in response to Nathan's question, she walked over to the books before picking them up. "I...I guess I'll meet you near the front entrance of the library? So you don't have to wait in line with me to check these books out.." Without hesitation, she began to make her way downstairs to the first floor to check out her beloved novels. First finding out that she's able to check out fifty books at a time, now she's beginning to make a new friend; today's a pretty good day for Alesana. After checking out her books, she readjusted them so that she could carry them more comfortably and made her way over to the front entrance so that she could follow Nathan out.

-Exits-

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 am
JayyLee10

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Holy Cow
Feelings: Happy/Energetic
Company: No one

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
Penelope Barns✔Age -23 ✔Engineering degree ✔ 1,000$✔

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

It was twenty minute drive to the library but it was worth it. As she parked her car she notice quite a few people at the library despite this dreadful cloudy day. As she headed for the door she saw an elderly couple heading for it as well, she kindly opens it for them and they thank her. Once inside she almost gasp at how beautiful and neat this place was every book on every shelf perfect and it smelled nice. '' Wow this place is top tier'' she spoke with a British accent despite being mixed half Japanese/British she lived in England most her life. The energetic woman wasted no more time checking this place from the bottom floor to the top floor. The computers were all the latest version with flat screens and everything this was heaven to book readers. She soon found her attention to the books fantasy novels to exact she almost cried out when they had a certain book to a series she loved. '' The Vengeance Of The Iron Dwarf if been blessed'' she remarked to herself this is a library as she took a few other books with her. She went to the front desk to get her very own library card that had a picture of a panda on it that matched her panda hoody. '' Thank you love'' she said to the desk lady named Caroline she took up a seat to a window where a few others were. Flipping open the book with an eager grin she begins to read and get lost in the world of fantasy.
Theme For tHis Momnet: Sweet Light

OCC:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'' I'm looking for fun in all the right places''

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:35 am
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$1078.50 || Casual Outting || Meeh Alright || Bookworms: S.A || Soleil Library || Herself || Single

As a simple non-social ghost girl, Junavi was able to make her way here at the library perfectly with at least a couple or so bumps on the way. Being the non-social ghost girl she is now was quite amusing to her as she would watch people figure out who did they just bumped into or just ignore it. Also she was lucky she was able to avoid any trouble if she bumped into someone or something, plus it also saved the trouble for her not to get embarrassed if something happened to her as like to bump into a pole without looking. Though as she did made her way to the library, she closed the book she was reading along the way here, grabbing her bookmarker out and went inside. Of course like usual, the place was quiet and relaxing and was able to block out the sound from outside. Before she could go to see other books she could read, she walked to the front desk, dropping off her borrowed books, then made her way to fiction area. Looking through the titles of the books, Junavi stopped at her track as she was trying to figure out the book she was reading while she was at work. All she knew the title started with a E and had a picture of a female in the front, but she couldn't really remember the title of it. That book was interesting and somehow when she was here last time, that book didn't get in her head and just started to wonder around the place, checking other books this library had to offer. Well whatever that book was called, she would be able to remember it if she saw either the title or the picture in front. The brunette just casually walked around the library, entering at the romance novels side, taking a seat on the floor, and grabbed whatever book there was and started to read it and back and forth switching it to a different book if she got bored with the book she grabbed.

Out.Of.Character:

Book she's trying to remember x3

Waah! My post looks so short >~<

Saotome Of The East-l-

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:11 pm
JayyLee10

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: She is sooooo cute I want to pinch her cheeks
Company: Junavi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Absorbed into book Penelope began to whisper as she read '' As drizzit pulled out scimitars he made quick work of trolls attacking him in the front' His blades were like swirling death as he chopped down any enemy in his path. His mighty panther guenhwyvar buried two trolls under her 600 pound frame clawing them to death. But knowing the ability of the trolls to regenerate quickly he could not stay in this cursed place known as the trollmores but, salvation came when Catti-Brie his wife shot a fan of flames from her fingertips. The Trolls feared flames as it was only thing that could kill them permanently and so the fled stumbling over one another as they did. '' This went on for about thirty minutes straight as Penelope read silently to herself so absorbed into the book it was really great!

When she got to a certain part she placed a cat themed bookmark in between the pages and stood up to stretch. '' Ohoho I'm going to read this bad boy all night long'' she proclaimed a little bit too loud and a wave of shh came at her she blushed and apologized. She thought about where to go next the romance novels now she wasn't the type to read such novels but, she would try anything once ...well not everything. The upbeat twenty three year old headed to the romance section novel and once she got there she began skimming through the titles with confusion. '' How to please your man 101,make him fall for you in thirty minutes, love is like a fire....fifty shades of grey blah.

Hopefully i can find something that doesn't su- ''
her words were cut short when she saw twilight ''nope nope so much nope'' she said placing the book back in place and walking off only to trip over a sitting girl.''Whaaaa'' she said about to hit her face but nope got ya you don't learn karate and don't get anything out of it;with her strength she pushed herself all the way back to her feet and tried not to fall back ''jeez''. She looked down at the girl and her heart skipped she was a cutie but she held back her blush that was showing just a bit. '' You Missy almost got my face smashes against the ground what do you got to say for yourself''’ she said pulling up her sleeves as if ready for a fight. Instead of a fist coming down on the poor girl Penelope sat right next to her with a grin on her face.

'' I see why you sit on the floor its pretty swell. Sorry about that I was just joking by the way my name is Penelope Barns who are you cute stuff'’' she said flirting just a bit but she meant no harm not at all.
Theme For tHis Momnet: Sweet Light

OCC:
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$1078.50 || Casual Outting || Meeh Alright || Bookworms: S.A || Soleil Library || Some Lady || Single

The young female casually sat on the floor of the romance section as it was quite peaceful and not much people was walking around that section of the library. Even though most people does love romance movies, shows, anything with romance in it, but there was a couple of people walking here and there in the section, though to avoid any trouble with the people passing by, the brunette pulled her legs closed to her as people walk through until the romance section was clear and empty. Much more relaxing now that there wasn't anyone coming around. The brunette pulled out almost about five different romance novels and none of them really strike her interest in them. Though that didn't stop her from looking for more books in this section and continuously searching for a book quietly and peaceful, until her eyes shifted from someone new entering the romance section of the library. The girl stared at her for a while then turned away back to the books and listened as the female spoke each title out loud then a random nope over and over again. There goes the girl's peace and quiet, but sooner or later the female was about to leave.

Waiting for the female to leave, Junavi grabbed a couple of random books on the shelf, placing it beside her, and started to read a couple of pages in each book she grabbed or the summary of them. Most of the summaries were alright for her interest and probably could read, but before she could start reading the books she got a bit interested to, she placed back the other books back into it's rightful place, and started to read one of the books she didn't place back. Peacefully reading her book and stretched her legs out on the way of the section, until she felt a light kick on her left leg and looked to see the source of the light kick. Ah! It was the female that was speaking the titles out loud to herself. Though as Junavi's usual self, she ignored the female and hope she wouldn't notice her and walk away from the section, but instead the female just sat right next to her like they were buddies or knew each other quite well.

Junavi adjusted her glasses up a bit from her face and just stared at the female sitting next to her then back to her book. There was no way she got noticed once again, but seems like the female was just casually speaking to her normally. The brunette was kinda confused by what was happening right now to her, though like her usual self, she just have to continued ignoring the girl and wait for her to leave, but she kinda doubt that would happen as the female didn't seem to care for the ignorance the brunette was giving to her. Junavi listened as the female mention to her why she would sit on the floor then apologized at what she said to her earlier and after an introduction of herself. All she did was give a small nod and turned back to her book, but without her knowing, the brunette's mouth moved on it's own and stated her name quietly. "Junavi...", as she said her name, the girl pulled her attention away from the book and paid attention to herself. Did she just say her name just now? That was weird for her as she didn't know this female next to her and seemed like she just casually spoke to her like nothing. But whatever, Junavi just hoped the girl would leave her alone soon as there was no way someone would talk to her plain ghost self. Though.. Who knows..

Out.Of.Character:

Saotome Of The East-l-

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:04 pm
JayyLee10

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: You can't fool me lass

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When the girl didn't seem to react or even say much but her name clever Penelope caught on. '' Well you sure do have a cute name it suit you just fine'' she said as she took a book from the shelf near by. '' Love is like a circus ...huh sounds interesting'' Penelope flipped open the book and began to read speed read actually. The book was using circus terms to describe love in some weird way but, actually the book was about a man falling in love with tight rope walker. It wasn't too bad so she read a lit bit of it on a random page '' watching her up so high had my heart in knots I was scared for her safety.

I was scared of heights maybe that is why I was scared of seeing Liz up so high but, I should be at ease she has done this countless time. So I bit back my fear and watched her walk the ropes up high she was truly an angle in the skies.''
Penelope was whispering this all to Junavi whether she was listening or not trying to get the girl to speak one way or another. '' I won't leave so easily cupcake you need someone to talk to and that someone is me'' she grins happily before poking the girl’s cheek while saying ''boop''. This girl was hoping she would leave but the awesomeness that was Penelope Barns could see past her mask! In truth this girl was most likely putting herself down ,lowering herself to the bottom was it self pity maybe or was it something more?

'' I want to talk to you miss junavi i'm pretty sure you have some interesting things to talk about. I think i'll break you out of that little shell you've covered yourself in and you know it couldn't hurt to have a new friend. Heck I need friends I'm new here maybe me and you can have a night out in the town. Oooh we could be best friends you and I trust me I'll knock your socks off with my cooking skills'' she proclaimed not backing down in inch not affected by the cold shoulder the girl put up. Penelope may not look it or act like but she has known great pain in her life but she would never let that get in the way of who she is not now not ever.

’’ By the way buddy do you have any books worth reading I mean the book i’m reading now is alright but I need some juicy love stories’’ she said singing the words and her singing wasn't bad either. Penelope moved closer to the girl until their shoulders were together she would make the girl talk even if she had to be weird about it! Just then she had a funny and inappropriate thought to get a rise out of this lonely girl it involved poking the girl’s boob with her finger; Penelope held back a laugh as what her reaction might be. She turn her attention to the books on the shelves again waiting for the girl to say something as she can the many titles.
Theme For this Moment: Sweet Light

OCC: Like a boss emotion_dowant
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

$1078.50 || Casual Outting || Annoyed yet Surprised || Bookworms: S.A || Soleil Library || Penelope || Single

The brunette's eyes turned to the female next to her as she listened to what she said about her name and how it suited her, the girl lifted a small smile across her face then let it disappeared from her face. "Uhm... Yeah.. Thanks.", the girl said then returned back to her book on her hands. Though there goes the girl's peace and quiet in this section of the library, maybe she should have went to somewhere else in the library where there wouldn't be much people and actually have some peace and quiet, but where in the library is the type of books people don't read? Well.. She was already getting comfy from where she is at it'll be a bit of a bummer to move somewhere and get comfy again. Maybe she'll just stay and just hope the female would acknowledged the peace and quiet she was getting before she arrived. Junavi quietly read the book she had in her hands, then listened as the female started to read quietly out loud a piece of some book she grabbed from a nearby shelf.

After the female finished reading that little piece of reading in the book, Junavi's head turn to her as she told her she wasn't gonna leave that easily and said the girl needed someone to talk to and it was going to be her. The brunette let out a small chuckle at what she just heard from her lips. Someone to talk to? She didn't really need anyone to speak to as the only person she would usually speak to is her brother and that was it, but she didn't have her brother here to be with her. The girl didn't want to admit she needed someone to talk to or be friends with, though she mostly kept herself away from people. "Heh.. You can try your best to make me speak, but I don't think it'll last..", the girl said to her as she turned to the next page of the book she still had on her hands, "There isn't much things I'll speak about.. I'm amazed some people noticed this boring ghost girl.." There was that lady from last time when she was walking through the streets of Downtown Soleil, bumping into her, then watched as the lady had most of the attention. Hmm.. Maybe there will be more people noticing this ghost girl, but doubt they'll speak to her or whatever..

Junavi continued reading as the female continued to speak to her and tried her best to make the girl speak and listened on as she said more and more. Breaking her from her shell? Become friends? This female was really serious and continued to make her speak. First was first.. Breaking the girl from her shell she's in.. The brunette's shell was for her to hide from everyone and ignore everything around her, but if that shell does get broken.. what will happen to her once it's gone? She would be the same her right? She never really touched or gotten out of her shell she was hiding in, though maybe she could try, but doubt she'll stay out of that shell she's been hiding in. Next that came up in her mind was... friendship.. Friends was the last thing she needed. Friends doesn't much stay in people's life, and this lady she was next to, she doubt she'll see her again, unless they go to the library again and see each other, but where else would they meet. It's not like Junavi to go and make plans with others and hang out. She was mostly a stay in home person or go out places for either work, needed something, or just chill in places where she finds relaxing. Like for example... The library.

"I don't read much love stories.. So sorry I don't know what romance books are worth reading.." Romance novels weren't much the brunette's type of reading, but sometimes she doesn't mind reading a couple of romance novels and possibly could make her heart skip a beat while reading it. Though she handed the book she was reading to her. The book she was handing to her wasn't like a novel with many paragraphs, but mostly a story in poem form. Those types of books that were related to that book she handed to her was different and interesting to read. Something easy to read as it was simple poems yet told a story in those small poems each page held. "This book.. It shows some love in it, but mostly something about life and things..", the girl said to her then watched as the lady moved closer to her and felt as she leaned in close with their shoulders touching each other. Junavi didn't know what to do about what she was doing, it was like she was getting closed to her like they knew each other for a long time! Feeling quite awkward at what is going on with her and the lady, the brunette reached to the shelf from the opposite, grabbing a random book, and started to read the book she randomly took off the shelf.

Out.Of.Character:
Ohhh! Someone noticed her little shell surrounding her! surprised

Saotome Of The East-l-

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:25 pm
JayyLee10

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Let us get to know each other Ju Ju
Feelings: Feeling great

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Penelope notice the small smile that crept upon the girl’s face but it did not last ‘’daww I made you smile adorable’’ she said while using baby talk to prove her point. Then it hit her like bird s**t on a car this little area was for the girl to get a little peace and quiet! ’’ Ayee you should've told me this was your area of peace I would have whispered’’ she said doing just that whispering now.’’ You should speak up more silly billy’’ she teased as she took out her phone checking the time she still had time before the library closed. Penelope glanced at the book the girl was reading something called perfect and she looked to the shelves to see if they had anymore...nope. The reason was because she was planning on reading the same book thus forming a connection with the girl it was brilliant.

Penelope was going to ask the girl about her favorite color until she said something that had her eyebrows up; heh you can try your best to get me to talk but I don’t think it will last was her words. ‘’ Oh, really I already got you talking now so that is one point for me . Second you don’t know Penelope Barns very well which...y...you don’t because we just met but that is beside the point. You have a shell I have the hammer I’ll crack you eventually who knows maybe there is beautiful pearl underneath.’’ Her last words about the pearl and beautifulness of it was soft and she let that hang in the air before speaking once more.‘’ You may think you’re this dull girl but that may not be true maybe your real self is buried under your inability to move out of your comfort zone….and that comfort zone is solitude. ’’

Penelope was actually sounding serious she sounded more like a grown woman even the aura she gave of was womanly! ‘’ I don’t know about you but who once to die alone?......well maybe you’ll become a crazy old cat lady bugabugaboooo’’ she said breaking her serious tone and a laughing softly before sighing and relaxing once more. ‘’ All in all I think you’re too young to be alone someone should always have a support beam in there time of need or they end up being living husk you know but what do I know i’m just a straaaaaaaannnnngeeeeerrrrrrrr hehehehe.’’ The woman obviously had some sort of experience akin to Junavi own solitude. For Penelope it was rape it left her emotionally scared she would just wallow in sadness,despair and solitude. She was not always alone that voice in the back of her head her inner strength offered comfort of overcoming her ordeals;however she would truly arise like a phoenix from the ashes when her friends and family finally broke her shell.

As she spoke she was not actually looking at Junavi she was looking at the many rows of twilight books which made her shake her head’’eh….teenagers and there vampire love stories’’ she said in a sarcastic tone. To kind of think of it Junavi was tiny compared to herself Penelope is 5 ft 9 and by the looks of it Junavi is 5ft 5 it made the woman want to pinch her cheeks like a grandmother would but she didn’t that would hurt. When junavi spoke again about the romance book she offered her the book in her hand a book about life lessons and love. Fixing her large red glasses Penelope nodes ‘’ I’ll treasure it because you gave it to me let's make it a memento on how we first met woot. Its perfect because this book is about schooling people in life lessons which I’m all about I’ll school you as well Ju Ju ohoho perfect nickname. Just to be fair you can call me peanut butter or penelo whatever tickles your fancy.’’

Penelope opens the book and begins to absorb/read the contents of it and sure enough she began to mouth the poems but her town was soft and motherly. ‘’ Hmm Bonfire Once,people wanted to know her.Perhaps it was her comely face, featured almost weekly on society page…..’’Penelope looked up from the book and looked ju ju right in the eyes ‘‘thank you this is wonderful I don’t need to read the whole thing to understand where this is going oh how I love to read books la sigh’’ she said goofy like. As she felt the cover of the book now shut she runs her fingers across the word perfect ‘’whelp i believe its time for us to get to know each other little bit better. You can ask me anything you like don’t hold back and I’ll ask you questions as well ’’ her tone was calm and in control for the moment.

This young lady needed someone to talk to it was as plain as the blue sky whether she accepted it or not.’’ I do have a question’’ she said abruptly ‘’ how old are you because you’re so tiny and compared to me it makes you adorable’’ she says breaking her calmness once again a happy grin on her face as always.

OCC: Hehe I'm just good like that cool
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

$1078.50 || Casual Outting || Unspeakable || Bookworms: S.A || Soleil Library || Penelope || Single

Junavi ignored Penelope a bit as she mention the smile that was on her face for a while and along with it the baby talk. Was the lady seriously talking to her like she was some kind of baby? The girl didn't know what to say about that random baby talk and what she said, all she did was just to continue reading and keeping it silent between them. But of course! That didn't happen as the lady continue to speak more and more. Though the girl wondered if she wanted to speak to others, why not speak to other people in the library or that were around the city. She knew that there was better people around the city to talk to than herself. She doesn't really continue conversations so long as she doesn't really know what to speak about or might lose the person's interest in whatever they will talk about next, but this lady had almost anything to say to her and not get bored. There was these type of people around here? Strange... Mostly people who got bored talking to others would just leave and talk to that person later or whenever they have type, but this lady was different. Very different... Junavi couldn't think why though..

As the brunette continued reading and trying her best to ignore the female next to her, she listened as she continued to speak once again about her shell surrounding her. So there was people who would notice that shell of hers.. Listening to her speak more, Junavi looked at the opposite side, with such a sad emotion revealing pass her glasses. There goes the girl's ability to hide her emotions behind the glasses. Whoever this lady was... She completely seemed to understand Junavi a bit. She knew the girl was hiding in a shell and was the second person to actually notice the girl. Well technically the first person to see pass through the girl's shell and actually knows that she's keeping herself away from others and to become that ghost girl people don't see or ever noticed that existed.. She wanted to denied what Penelope said and stand headstrong in front of her and fake herself in front of her. Show her that she's not hiding in a shell or wanting to be alone, but she couldn't.. If she could do that, Penelope would see right pass her lies and fake self. There was no way the girl could fool this girl. I mean she tried multiple times already and look where that ended up for her.. The lady was still there sitting next to her and still holding the conversation even though the girl wouldn't say much.

Trying to regain her emotions back in it's bottle, the girl looked back forward to the book laying on her lap, hoping no emotions were showing and just continued to listen. She was correct.. Junavi is young and all, she knew she couldn't only count on her brother to be there for her, and sometimes she does need someone else to count on. But everyone was strangers... How do you even befriend a stranger? How can you tell to trust them with your life..? All these questions roamed around the girl's head. Just how do you even do that? Life seemed more complicated to her now that she's listening to Penelope speak about what the girl needs. "You are a stranger.. I don't know you.. But whatever you are saying..", the girl paused a bit then turned her head to Penelope with a unemotional look on her face, "I won't denied anything you said.. Just.. I won't say what you said are true.." With that said, the girl turned back to the book on her lap, with still a unemotional look still appearing. The girl didn't know what to say or do anymore. The shell blocking her from everyone is still solid, not even a crack shown. What lingers in her mind is.. Is this lady serious about trying to break her shell? Just how far will she go...?

She couldn't continued reading the book on her lap as what Penelope said was in her mind. Someone to support her and what's truly hiding in her shell.. Man.. life lessons. Of course she would get some life lessons from her brother when she sometimes visit him, but she always dodge almost every life lesson he would give or talk about to her. Like number one, friends. Her answer to that was always the same "I don't any.. They are a bother.", next was, a lover. Same answer as the first. Her brother wants to help her, but she was too stubborn to listen and would just support her brother into finding his lover than finding herself one or at least friends. This girl was a pain sometimes and refuses almost everything in life thrown at her. Though as memories flow around her state of mind, something strike her ears. A name.

Juju... The brunette's eyes widen a bit at that name then followed a rapid heartbeat. Juju.. Why did that strike her heart by hearing that..? It was just a nickname Penelope was going to call her, but some reason hearing that name seems to cause some pain to her. The brunette's head looked down more, her bangs covering her eyes and face. "J-j-just call me.. Junie..", the girl said with her voice slightly not like the usual tone she did earlier, "My brother calls me Junie.." Juju.. Juju.. Why does that name sound so familiar yet couldn't remember who was it that had that name? Junavi needed to know why, she always heard that name before when she was young, but she just can't remember who it was. Needing to get that name off her mind, the girl's head lifted up as she heard Penelope asking a question. Her age? Did the girl really look that young to her eyes? "I'm eighteen."

Out.Of.Character:
Time to cause a little pain to her xD
I feel so bad for her waaah! *runs in circles*

Saotome Of The East-l-

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:56 pm
JayyLee10

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: No wonder she is so small huh
Feelings: Feeling great

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Penelope took notice of Juvai sudden emotional turmoil but acted like she didn't see anything so she was getting through to the young girl after all. When the girl remarked about her being a stranger Penelope nodded '' yes i am but who knows I might be your bff not so long form now. You see fate or god or whatever had us met for a reason even if were to split up the impact of this meet lingers Junavi.'' Taking up a stronger tone she is the adult in this situation after all even though she didn't act like it sometimes. Penelope stood up now yawning a bit and she was sitting too long so she began to shake her legs one by one '''my legs are going to fall asleep messing with you'' she joked as she did swats.

Penelope only stopped when Juvai said she would not deny her words or take them as truths and a wicked grin grew on Penelope face ‘’ oh, so you’re just too stubborn to admit what i’m saying might be true? man you’re young pride is a deadly sin as they say. I can’t leave you be just like that young lady I’am the teacher and you're the student and by god I will teach you a lesson this day!’’ Penelope sat right back down next to her but this time not very close like before. ‘’ You know it takes someone else other than our self to look into our own hearts its like having someone look at you from the inside out. basically it takes another person to see your flaws even if you accept it or not that why I determined to help you...pursue your true self.’’ Penelope pats Juvai on the head like she was toddler before pulling away.

When she told her to call her Junie Penelope took note of her body language it was clear she had struck a cord in the girls heart or mind.’’ Looks like I hit a soft spot alright alright I won’t call you ju ju anymore although it sounds cuter hehe’’ she teased . ‘’ Yeah I took notice of that little episode honey must be psychological thing going on with you are you wouldn't be so iffy about that name. I read a lot of books so there not much I don’t know Junie...that name sounds just as cute.’’ She was no Sherlock Holmes but she could deduce what might be going on here a childhood nickname possibly given to her by the girls parents are a close relative of the like it had Penelope thinking. ‘’ Sorry about that if I would of known I wouldn't of called you that’’ she apologized taking a calmer tone.

When Junie gave her age Penelope snapped her finger and laugh‘’ no wonder you’re so cute and tiny you’re fresh out of the puberty oven ‘’ she chuckles softly teasing the girl. ‘’ I remember when I was eighteen I made the popular girls fear me they use to call me karate kid no one messed with me ever. I’m not making this up mind you I know how to fight my old man taught me I guess i’ll share some stuff about myself since you gave me your age. I may not look it but I do have a son his six now and he's the cutest kid evha!’’ taking out her phone she shows Junie a pic of Tristan who has black hair like his father but eyes like his mother brown. Penelope thought it would be best to keep the secret about the boy father and her rape that was for another day.

The phone clock showed the time and the time was pretty late ‘’ I got to go home soon noooooows’’ she cried dramatically ‘’but i’m sure we'll meet again’’ she said all back to her normal self. ‘’ So what are you going to do once your home? I’m taking me a long bubble bath you can come to my house one of these days. Hey give me your phone number we can keep in touch if you like that are we could take a chance and we meet each other another day’’ either way Penelope was good.

OCC: Running out of things to talk about lol one more post ten we will pick this up on Monday.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items