Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya listened to what Zach said about her making a friend a smile spread across her face and she nodded "Awesome!" Freya said with an excited sound to her voice. Hearing what he had to say next she looked at him in a kind of amazement she liked what he had to say about things, he had a different view on things then most people did and it was nice to hear something different for once. "We all share the same earth why not share the things on it?" Freya added in a relaxed voice. Freya placed her hand on the table and tipped her chair back using her hand to make sure she did not fall backwards. A soft sigh could be heard from Freya, she was glad the day had taken a turn it had been a miserable start to her day but now it was turning into a better day. Freya looked around the room fro a clock once she found one Freya noticed how quick time had gone by it was already a little bit past noon.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƶαcн ˩ʋиιм - Ƨσʋи∂ Ѧαиιρʋℓαтισи Ɖɛмσи- Яσcκ ˩σʌɛя

Δɢɛ: Twenty
Ƥℓαcɛ: Library
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Strang female
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Oddly comfortable
Ɯɛαяιиɢ: Ɖαʏ Ɯɛαя
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Left to rot in eternal flames and being saved in running cold water, I choose two choices:"
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Death, or a faked lie dressed pretty and tempting? "
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { "If it could be that simple." Zach replied after her speaking. That thought often crossed his mind. Every human, vampire, ghost, everything, shared this shortened space, so the fact that no one could share the things this world provided, seemed to amaze him. Greed was one word he hated, granted he hated multiple words, but if it gave the point across. Taking a deep breath in Zach just shook his head, "Species alike never learned to share, not if it meant they get something from it. For reference, I shared that book with you, so I expect you to share, or give me something. That's a normal mind." The flowing words spilled with thick accented venom as he just shook his head. Human's specifically where the greatest target's for this kind of though. They mindlessly share something but expect something greater then the shared object in return. Seems like no one knew how to share properly. } ↗↙

User Image

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Sharing was something Freya was good at, she would share her home if someone needed it. Freya shared to much at times though, sharing is what got her in her situation in the beginning of the day. "It's always about what they get in return. People tend to not want to do something unless they get something they value in return. I like to share things and do things for people regardless if I get something in return." Freya said in response to him. Freya heard his accent and began to wonder where he was from, "If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" Freya asked with a curious tone.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Hmmm?
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: ...
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Left to rot in eternal flames and being saved in running cold water, I choose two choices:"
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Zach nodded quietly as his ears perked by her speaking. She understood more then most, making Zach more then intrigued in the female's actual life and personality. The silver headed male heard the small girls question about his ethnicity and just shook his silver tussles. She did tell him about her being comfortable around him, so it was only a matter of time before she asked. Giving a small breathy chuckled, Zach shook his head, "I usually would mind, but seeing as you intrigue me, I'll answer your question." He stayed silent for a moment before he looked over at the female with a neutral glance, "I'm Korean. Zach is the name my mother gave me because of her ridiculous obsession with American's." Zach sighed slightly annoyed about the subject of his mother. She never earned the mother of the year aware he could tell you that. With a small sigh Zach looked away as he asked, "What about you?" } ↗↙

User Image

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya had a confused look on her face for a moment when he said that she intrigued her, how she did that was a mystery. Freya was glad that she did not ask earlier what his ethnicity was she most likely would have irritated him. Freya nodded when he said that he was Korean then he asked what her ethnicity was. "I'm from America." She said blandly. Freya did not have much to say about where she was from so it stayed with a simple statement. Freya missed her home in America, her home was something she took for granted completely.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Hmmm?
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Ah she was American. His cheeks puffed up slightly to let a small stream of air blow out as he just shook his head and looked away, he felt bad. He basically called her country annoying. At least she didn't take any offence, so he was cleared. A small graceful hand lifted into his silver tussles as he looked back at Freya, "Mind if I ask a personal question." Zach asked formal as he straightened his back and looked down at the female, of course from a smaller distance from her, "What species are you?" It was a harmless question, truly it was, but somehow the question left a weird taste in his mouth, like he had somewhat cursed her out for some random reason. But he wasn't going to let that stop him, oh no. It hasn't before, so why now? } ↗↙

User Image

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya nodded upon his request to ask a personal question, his question was about what species she was. It had only been today that she found out that different species existed in this world, Freya had been completely unaware that vampires, incubus or any other species existed. She had not yet taken a chance to think about that idea that it was not just humans. "I am human." Her voice sounded like she wanted to say more about the subject but she did not. However Freya assumed that he could be something other then human considering he asked what she was. "What are you?" She asked with her curious tone hoping to not sound offensive in any way.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: ...
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222
I wanted to ask you something, what photo editor do you use for your posting layout? I wanted to try something new with my new character.

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { A human. Not at all that surprising really. He gave a small smile as he just shook his head, his silver tussles tossing from side to side but still covering his eyes. He knew, though, she was going to ask what he was. It was only natural to ask the same question after the other had brought up the subject, "I'm a sound manipulator demon. Or for short." Zach turned his head his smile completely gone as he made eye contact with the girl, "A siren." Hopefully this girl, Freya, didn't know much about siren's, and their origin, seeing as Siren's are suppose to be females. He was the only male siren in his family, and possibly the world. But the actual thought, is how did he become a siren when his mother and father where human. That concerned him, but he didn't place too much thought in that idle wander. } ↗↙

User Image

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

He did not look too happy when he explained that he was a sound manipulator well a siren. Something Freya had never heard of. "Well what is that?" She asked with a soft smile. Freya wondered if it could be something bad considering his lose if smile.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC|| Sorry it's so short.. I don't make my layouts I usually have other people do it, I'm pretty sure the person used photoshop.

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Interesting...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Weird
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222
Ah see I do too, but sometimes I wanna make my own lol. Would I be able to get the person who made yours so I could ask them a few questions?

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { "A Siren?" Zach asked as he glanced to the female. His mouth tightened with a slight displeased seal, but then reopened as he took his seat and shook his head, "We're a mythological creator that dates back to the eighteenth century. Though most of them where female, the typical siren would live in the water and sing their beautiful harmonies to sailors. But our songs lead humans, or in this case the sailors, to their deaths, crashing their ships and dying by our hand so we can get their riches and treasures." Zach shook his head again, feeling annoyed and slightly angry at his species past, but given the circumstances now, he was fine. He hadn't once killed a person with his singing or dance, and he never swam. } ↗↙

User Image

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

As she listened to the brief history of the siren Freya noticed that Zach did not seemed to pleased while talking, maybe because of the things his race did but she was not sure why it made him unhappy. Humans did some horrible things, and usually to each other, but Freya tried to not let it bother her. Maybe there was more to it, Freya did not know. "So you could easily lead someone to their death by singing?" Freya said in a quiet tone. Freya found the whole idea rather intriguing, she wondered how it worked, why was it that just from singing someone could be lured to their demise. For some reason it fascinated Freya. "You must have an amassing singing voice." Freya said more to herself then to him. Of course she was curious on what his voice sounded like but she did not exactly want to hear it if it meant death.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC|| I'm not exactly sure who made the layout but tomorrow I will find out the username of who made it and let you know.

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Angered slightly
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222
Thanks! ^ - ^

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { "Most sirens are all different." Zach commented after a short pause after Freya's question, "I'm the only male known to be a siren, that's why most people think I just manipulate sounds, which is one thing I can do." Folding his hands and placing his head on top of them, Zach shook his head, "But not all siren's can cause your death. Yes they could, if they really wanted too, but they don't." He gave a tempted sigh as his eyes glazed over with a small thought, silencing his mouth from moving as he thought over his next statement, that is until he heard Freya compliment his singing voice, "I could sing for you." He commented quietly, but then shook his head, "But not here, and not now." His voice was so quiet, it was different for Zach to express his feeling's. He never had anyone he cared for, or who cared for him in a friendly, loving manner. He didn't want to risk hurting his only friend as of right now, so he wouldn't sing for her unless she was one hundred percent positive.

"My main power's as a siren is hypnotism. My dancing and singing is one of many things. And my nickname, sound manipulator demon, comes from just that. Sound manipulation." Another small sigh as he shook his silver hair, then place his now unfolded hands on top of his head and smoothed them over, his bangs falling in front of his face, "It makes me feel sick. Being able to do such things."
} ↗↙

User Image

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:18 am
User Image
User Image

Freya had payed attention to what he had to say as she was very interested about his species. So far today she had learned that vampires, Incubus and Siren existed it only caused her to wonder about what other species existed. Zach said he was the only male Siren known, how did that work? Maybe his father was human or another species. Her train of thought stopped when he said that he could sing for her but at a different time and place, a smile appeared on her face and she nodded "That would be lovely." Her voice even sounding excited. He then went on to explain more about what he could be but then said it made him sick "Well," Freya said "I don't think it's that bad, I mean it does not seem like your doing anything bad with that power. It's really only a bad thing if you make it a bad thing" Freya said in a friendly manner.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Angered slightly
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222
Sorry I didn't answer quicker, I'm sick so it was kinda hard lol. Sorry if it's too short...

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { "I was thinking the same." Zach's small comment was soft, but it could still reach anyone's ears. His eyes glanced down as he gave a cold stare. But still, some people judge based souly of background. It angered Zach to say the least. There was no room for someone to deem themselves worthy when the judgement was already placed upon the person. "Enough about that. If you'd like to know more about my kind then look it up yourself." Zach spoke coldly as his gaze wasn't averted, and was glazed over with another small daydream. } ↗↙

User Image

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Based upon his body language Zach did not look like he enjoyed the conversation going on, soon he confirmed that supision with his next comment. Freya desided that it would best to just drop that conversation "alright." She said softly with a quick nod. For a moment Freya stayed seated but let her eyes roam around the room she looked at the books, tables, floors anything really she was just taking in the setting as she never gave herself a moment to do such a thing. Freya's surveying of the room stoped when she felt a familiar feeling in her stumic, hunger, it took to now for Freya to realize how long it had been sence she last ate anything. Her finger tapped on the table quietly while she attempted to ignore her stumic, soon she looked up and smiled at Zach "Are you hungry?" She asked with a sweet sounding voice as her fingers continued to tap on the table. Freya looked down at her phone to check the time and soon she realized how much of the day had gone by. "Actually." She said in a soft voice "It's getting late so I think I'm going to head home now." She said with a smile. Freya looked around in her bag for a piece of paper and a pen or pencil and soon found one she wrote down her number and set in on the table in front of Zach "That's my number, just call or text if you want to hang out some time." Freya told him with a smile. After handing over her number Freya gathered all her items and left the library.
Exit

Location|| Library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC|| It's all good^^

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items