Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:22 am
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

”Well Hansy cause Hans Solo, and you’re Solo, and well yeah…” It was a weird train of thought but it was a train of thought and “Hansy” was a cute name. ”I don’t need to be scaring people to death. I’ve got enough work already without adding my own donations. Man I wish I was as cool as Jack Skellington…but thanks for comparing me! I really do take it as a compliment.” For just a sec he thought he felt Solo hesitate on the hug, and he feared he may have gone too far, but in that same breath Solo hugged him back and he knew everything was still fine. He had to admit, Solo was very nice and warm, kinda soft but in a nice mattress sort of way, and he had a pleasant smell. Not that he knew exactly what the scent was, it just kinda existed.

Though he was still listening to Solo, he refrained from making any comments whilst he tended to the man’s neck wound. Bedside manner was not his strong suit, and that rarely mattered when his patients were dead and only his apprentice could tell if the spirits liked him or not. If any of them hadn’t approved of him, she had never mentioned it. After he was done and the end of the wrap was neatly tucked away, he continued the conversation as if no time at all had elapsed. ”You’d only want my hands there because they are almost always cold. I bet you’d prefer it if the hands belonged to someone attractive, though why on the throat I don’t know.” The idea that grabbing someone by the throat could be a sensual experience was beyond the understanding of such an innocent. ”I wouldn’t have said anything if I thought you were the queasy type. I survived a long time in the public sector you know?” he said with a half-cocked grin. ”It is nice to have someone I can talk to about stuff like that. Most of the time I can’t even give a summary of the embalming process. With you I could probably even share stories of some of my more…unusual jobs. Well, with all identifying details left out, of course. No matter how close we are, it would still be illegal for me to divulge some details.” Especially details about ongoing investigations, which really would land him in jail. ”We’re going to have to stop by the store if you want something home-cooked. I kinda hadn’t planned on it and I think the only things we have at home are whatever you have in your fridge, please don’t tell me what is in there, and some kinda old salad mix.” He frowned as he thought over the offerings. Maybe there was something Solo would like in the fridge of nightmare fuel, but it wouldn’t be much of a dinner together if he had to run upstairs to avoid being sick the entire night. And if the smell happened to waft through the house? he’d be locked in the bathroom for hours on end and too sick to do anything besides eventually crawl into bed that night. There was no way in hell he could offer up half a wilting salad, saying it was even as good as “wilting” anymore. ”I’m both losing my appetite thinking what we have available, but also getting hungry thinking about what would be a nice meal. But…I have to get some work done before I can go to the store. If that’s ok with you?”

Stiffs: Solo Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Warm Goth Out Of Corpses
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:26 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞A soft heh escaped the dark man's mouth at the mention of Hon Solo, and his name is short for Solo. He did like those movies all of them maybe not the new ones as much but the classics and 2000s trilogy. “ Work smarter not harder I guess,” he said to Emi in response to adding more dead bodies to examine. As for the compliment, Solo nodded “It suits you well” It was true his friend had the look down pat. Solomon shrugged At Emi's response to cold hands and more attractive comments.” This is going to sound a bit corny but looks are not everything, and as for the cold it never bothered me anyway.” Which was true given the nature of his powers. Solomon would listen carefully to Emi's next words sitting up straight just a bit “ Hm I’m still interested even if you can’t give me all the details. And I wouldn’t want you to lose your job over my curiosity. I’ll research the embalming process later does sound pretty interesting.” A wicked grin came over Solomon’s face at the mention of the fridge.

♞He was tempted to tease the lenghty fellow but he respected the man too much to do so. “ That won’t do having you faint on me now guess it’s the store it is.” It would be another excuse to be around the man more but he need not know that. “Stop by the store? I don’t mind it would be nice to go for a walk for a change. Guess while you do your thing I’ll look up some meals we could make.” The man was not too picky about what he ate and was willing to be flexible for Emi's sake. Solomon Slowly got up once he was patched up and he stretched a bit “ I’m ready when you’re, well after I check out some of these books.” He placed his hand on a stack of books an impressive collection.

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
々Mood: Soem what flsuterd

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: library

々Thoughts:" This feels kind of refreshing"

々Company: Emi

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:28 am
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner

”I wish fainting was all I had to worry about. Though with my luck I’d probably end up hitting my head on something.” It seemed highly likely, given his luck. He merely nodded when Solo offered to look some recipes up, the deathling needed to get down to work and avoiding distractions was absolutely mandatory. Plus he trusted Solo to pick something he would like, not that it was hard: avoid any type of meat at all costs. Easy peasy. Of course there were things he didn’t like, but they were few and far between, and what was the likelihood that someone would pick something like that? Nope, no time to think of anything other than work. He hated to admit it, but not all of the articles particularly piqued his interest, an unfortunate side effect of working with the dead. And some of the ones that did, well they weren’t the most helpful. ”But I can’t be sure that I’m not missing anything unless I go ahead and read them too. Maybe it was a little early for me to come back.” He filtered out all of the distractions and began reading in earnest, eventually pulling his knees up to his chest such that it looked like he was perching rather than sitting in his chair. Somehow that was comfortable for him, and kept him focused on the task before him. Every now and again he would jot something down in the notebook he had brought, his scribbles absolutely illegible, or maybe they were just written in his own personal shorthand.

Barely halfway through an article, and Solo was ready to head out. ”Oh. Um, well I still had a lot of work to do, but yeah I guess I can come back later.” A moment ago the library director had come by, looking over a nearby range. Hearing a bit of a disturbance behind him, he turned to see a poised, handsome gent about ready to leave while his delicate, timid companion looked like he’d rather stay. Well the elegant noodle could always check out the material…oh wait, journals, they weren’t supposed to leave the building. Yet if his hunch was right, he could probably make an exception. ”Excuse me sir, you wouldn’t happen to be Dr. Baines, the city’s new medical examiner, by any chance would you?” Emi nearly leapt out of his chair in fright. Why was someone talking to him? ”I, uh, I am, actually.” Was he secretly famous? ”If you want you can check a couple out. A favor from one public servant to another. Just get them back by tomorrow, please.” Emi gave him a gracious smile, ”that’s such a huge help, thanks! I’ll bring them back bright and early.” The director gave a brief nod before stopping by the circulation desk to let them know Emi had permission to remove the materials. ”In that case I guess I can head out any time now.”

Stiffs: Solo Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Warm Goth Out Of Corpses You don’t know how hard it was to resist making a Frozen joke…
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:43 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image

♞Solomon couldn’t help but sneer at the idea of walking in on a down Emi with blood gushing out of his skull. “Misfortune seems to follow your every move my friend’ he said with a mix of concern and dismay. Guess the same could be said about himself but to a lesser degree “If that ever happened and I’m not too late taking you to the hospital, and if not well I’ll be at your funeral.” The thought of going to Emi's funeral made him feel…sick to his stomach it would be too soon. A break from the conversation had them both doing their own thing for Solomon it was reading more of that book from before. His only notes were the ones on his phone words from the book at least the ones he did not know. But when it was about that time Solomon was ready to head out, but Emi had other ideas. That was until a well-dressed man who seemed important sturk up a conversation with Emi. From the look of things, this man was important a public servant he called himself. Solomon was able to put two and two together this man must be the director or some other upper worker. “ Impressive…Friends in high places?” was all Solomon would say on the matter.

♞And when it was time to leave he was all for it even wore a small smile he was in a good mood why wouldn’t he be? “Alright then,” he said as he gathered up everything neatly “ Let’s see if we can make the most of this day yeah?” And with that, the two would leave to enjoy good food and good conversation.

OCC:Frozen joke hehe at least you resisted lol

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
々Mood: Soem what flsuterd

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: library

々Thoughts:" This feels kind of refreshing"

々Company: Emi

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet