Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƶαcн ˩ʋиιм - Ƨσʋи∂ Ѧαиιρʋℓαтισи Ɖɛмσи- Яσcκ ˩σʌɛя

Δɢɛ: Twenty
Ƥℓαcɛ: Library
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Tch...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Annoyed/Guilty
Ɯɛαяιиɢ: Ɖαʏ Ɯɛαя
Ǫʋσтɛ:
CrystalAzure23

mudgirl2222
Sorry it took a while.

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Left to rot in eternal flames and being saved in running cold water, I choose two choices:"
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Death, or a faked lie dressed pretty and tempting? "
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Zach, although reading, listened to the female complain about her night, and life. His face stayed the same throughout her speaking, seeing it fit to not show any emotion to something so immature. He flipped to the final page of the first chapter of his book when she finally quit speaking, leaving Zach alone with his thoughts. She complained about some vampire attacking her for her blood, sounds correct about normal vampires, and that this town sucks and she wants her old life back. Zach could agree about the town not being in her or his favor, but she made it miserable herself, "Have you thought about making friends. You complain about it." He stated bluntly again, hoping for the girl to get a clue and try doing something, "I feel like your problem is that you're one, too nice, and two, you complain too much about the problems at hand. Fix them yourself instead of complaining about them."

Zach's ears picked up a door closing and a female click her shoes against the floor, then heard a dogs clicking paws. He found some interest in the dog more then the female, and glanced up from his book, saving his spot, and watched the animal, then glanced up to the female that was accompanied with this animal. He loved animals, mostly cat's, and even owned one names Taemin. Even though he owned an animal, and named it after his favorite singer, he would never admit to the fact that he had such a girly animal.
} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya's eyes flicked up as she heard the soft footsteps of a female walking up the steps to the second floor of the library her footsteps were accompanied by other soft steps. A dog. Freya's head tilted in confusion as she watched the female walk around with her dog. How had she got her dog in? Most places did not allow animals in the property, maybe this library did, though, that would be rather odd. While she observed the women Freya listened to what Zach had to say. Was he always this honest? Freya looked back to the male she was talking too, "I did try it's not like I'm sitting at home wondering why I can't make friends. I just need to try harder I guess." Freya told him with a soft tone. Seriously, how straight forward could someone be? Freya was caught off guard by the honesty from him, honesty was something she was not used too. In her life Freya had never really tried to fix any problems, she avoided them using any distraction possible be it drugs, self harm, alcohol or any other type of risky behavior or acting like it did not happen. Freya most often avoided her problems by covering up all her anger with happiness, she would condition her mind to believe the problem was nothing and that she was happy. Freya had nothing to say in response she had no idea what she could say but she did agree with him. "You're right." She told him with a soft nod of her head.

Location|| Home
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

CrystalAzure23

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Dog...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Curious
Ǫʋσтɛ:
CrystalAzure23

mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Left to rot in eternal flames and being saved in running cold water, I choose two choices:"
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Taking his eyes off of the scene before him, Zach watched the female before he clicked his tongue, "You haven't tried hard enough. Your still here complaining about it." His mind began to wander with small thoughts about the dog's name, or how the owner got their animal through the doors of a public library, "Don't be yourself, seeing as your real self isn't helping you. For reference, you where attacked." Zach folded his hands and placed them under his chin as his eyes glided over toward's the female, then down to the book he was previously reading. His mouth remained a tight line as they where sealed closed. He was in deep thought of what to say next. He knew this girl was sinking his words in and taking it all in, she provided him with the answers through her body language. Her small shifts she makes, the pauses she gives, "Why are you here anyway? If you hate it here so much, then why not leave? It's not like anyone would stop you." } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 am
User Image
User Image

Freya was not exactly sure how she was complaining she said she could talk, but it didn't change anything so she guessed it could be complaining. His next words of advise made her narrow her eyes and tilt her head slightly, his words caught her off guard it was a first time that someone told her to not be herself. "Well then who am I like supposed to be?" It was more of a rhetorical question then anything. Maybe she could stop being so nice it always seemed to get her in bad situations. Or be less trusting but that was something in her she trusted everyone but the was obviously an issue. The next question was easy to answer it was all a matter of money and she would have no where to go. "Money." Freya said in a calm voice "I would loose so much if I left."

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

CrystalAzure23

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:16 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Mhm
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Curious
Ǫʋσтɛ:
CrystalAzure23

mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Zach gave a small breath of air as he just sat back. A moment of sitting that way, then he turned and lifted his silver locks that held back his purple and silver eyes, "Be the person you want to be. It's not that hard to comprehend." His eyes gave a cold stare as he stood and walked toward's the girl, crossing his arms as he stood in front of her, "If your too nice you get attacked or used right, Freya?" He asked his cold stare boring down at the female, his stance staying the way it was, not wanting to get too close. He wanted to respect the female's space, and his own, as much as he could. He hated other's contact on his own skin, but if a situation called for the contact, then he would give it, but right now he wanted this dimwitted girl to get it through her head that all she had to do was to tone down her actual self for a moment or two.

Her posture, the way she talks, everything, would make someone feel awkward around her. Her soft speaking would make someone strain to hear, and when they respond it's like responding to a child. It made you feel in charge, but awkward at the same time because of the females age. Zach could feel what he was thinking, only furthering his statement. If she wanted to have friends, she would have to tone down her outward, happy go lucky appearance, but keep it at the same time, "Try acting mediocre. Act like yourself, but dont." If she understood none of these statements, then this female would be a waist of his energy, and he would have to try and ignore the girl.
} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya understood what he was saying but just did not know how to be anyone but the person she already was Freya liked who she was but other people just took advantage who she was. Freya thoughts stopped when he stood in front of her with a cold stare as he talked, Freya did not like the way he looked at her he did not look all too happy with her and it made her wonder what she had done wrong. "Yeah." She said in a short response to what Zach had to say. Basically everything he was saying was telling her to just be normal, and Freya was far from normal. "I can do that." Freya told him with a nod. Freya knew it would be hard to do what he said but she was sure that it was possible, just tone down and be more normal. Blending in would be easier that way and that reduce the chance of bad things happening to her.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

CrystalAzure23

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: At least she understands...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Sorrowful
Ǫʋσтɛ:
CrystalAzure23

mudgirl2222
Sorry it's short

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { With a small nod Zach took a few steps back but continued to watch her figure. Despite his cold attitude, he found the girl slightly nice and kind. But given his past, and his current self, he wasn't going to be able to express his small joy for the girl's learning skills. Instead Zach just took his eyes else where and uncrossed his arms, "Do you like to read?" Zach asked, his strong cold demeanor slightly lifting once the question was asked. It was out of innocent curiosity that Zach had once again asked something personal. His stance was slightly lazy as he watched the girl with a mild curiosity. She had listened to him ramble on about her personal life, but made her feel slightly sad, so now, the nicer side if you may say, is trying to make up for the fact that he was crude to her. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya noticed that once Zach had asked if she liked to read his demeanor changed slightly he looked less cold, more approachable. "I don't read often but I enjoy it." Freya said with a soft smile appearing on her face. "It would appear that you like to read." Freya said motioning towed the pile of books that were on the table he was at. Freya was glad to have had a chance to talk about what happened now it was off her mind and she could focus on other things like being normal. Freya looked a lot more calm now that the topic had switched from her, her body was much less tense and now relaxed.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC|| it's fine^^ sorry mines short..

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

CrystalAzure23

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: ...
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: ...
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Following her gaze to the table Zach previously left to approach the girl, the male nodded, his eyes softly shinning, "I believe that every human or other species has something valuable to share with the world." His voice held a soft warmth that mixed with his Korean accent. It was true, he lived by that thought ever sense he ran away. It was a good, positive, thought at that. It helped him learn when he was by himself. Zach motioned for the girl to follow him as he walked back to the table, "When you occasionally read, what do you find yourself picking up?" He asked in a simple form as he looked through his piles of books to set out random books of different genre's. He at least tried to be a slight friend to this girl, seeing how he also had no friends. She seemed like a good start anyway. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya softly smiled at his words, it was a wonderful thing to believe everyone had something valuable worth sharing with the world a small nod of agreement came from Freya. Once motioned to follow Freya stood from her seat that she had been in and made her way to the table Zach was at with all the books. What did she read? Good question. It was always something she just picked up and read, but Freya did notice that she gravitated to fiction books most of them dystopia type books. "I like books about dystopia society's." She said calmly sounding as she was still in thought about the question. Freya sat at a chair across from where Zach sat and she looked down at the books curious on what they all were. "Oh! I also like to read about peoples accounts during like wars and stuff."

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Ah so she agree's with him about other's and their creativity. As the shuffling of books decreased so did Zachs movements as he glanced up at the female, "I have at least three books of several genre's. Dystopia wouldn't be one, though." Zach looked down toward's the books and gave a thoughtful nod and looked over the titles of the books. She also like the war claims. An interesting thought popped into his head as he picked up a small book. The cover was a gray on light gray cover with a small print of the title. The book talked about this particular mans experience with the Nazi cruelty. Quickly Zach gave the book to Freya with a nod, "You might like that one." } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya listened to him talk about his books, he stated that he had no books with a dystopia theme to them. Soon Freya was handed a small grey book and explained that she might like it Freya smiled and nodded "Thank you." She said as she took the book. Freya turned the book over and read over the back cover it was a mans account on the nazi rule once she finished reading the back cover Freya looked up and smiled "I will deffinetly read this." She said with a slight nod.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC|| So sorry they are so short..

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { "Good. I don't tend to share books. People tend to rip them up." Zach admitted. Though it was out of pure common curtisy, Zach felt s though he had fully went out of his way for someone he hardly knew, and barely even trusted. Books, his animal, and his own self made the most of his life enjoyable. He hated other's. His parent's the most, but he felt a ping of guilt for their stupidity. If they had let him roam free instead of locking him away, he would have shared his own self with them. Well, not really. His mother was really annoying so he probably would have left under that condition.

Zach sighed silently as he looked down at the arrangement of books. Most of the stacked book where ones he already read throughout the weeks he's been here, and the other's where someone's imagination waiting to be cracked open. Turning his head to meet Freya, Zach gave a small twitch of his lips as he stood straight and looked back at the books in front of himself, "Do you feel comfortable enough to trust me?" Zach asked as he placed his hand on the table as the other reached across the table to reach a book farther from him.
} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:21 am
User Image
User Image

Zach shared that people had a tendency to rip the books he let them borrow "I promise I won't rip your book." Freya said sincerely. Freya had noticed that he seemed to value books highly. For a moment she flipped threw the pages of the book just to get a feel for the book, it looked like it could be a quick read for her. Freya's eyes looked away from the book and up to Zach once she saw him stand up. He asked if she felt comfortable enough to trust him, Freya felt as though he was a person who could be trusted. "Yeah. Why?" She asked, Freya was curious on why he had asked this people normally did not ask if they were trusted unless they had a reason.

Location|| library
Balance|| $1000.00
OOC||

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Interesting
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Oddly comfortable
Ǫʋσтɛ:
mudgirl2222

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Zach simple chuckled. Her asking why was somewhat innocent and cute, and that would usually piss Zach off to a high level. His head turned slightly as he shrugged and rubbed his chin with the back of his hand, "I guess you made your first friend. Though that's up to you on this possibility." Zach stated as he grasped another book after placing the other down. He seemed to have a small battle between the first book he had grasped, and the second one he had in his current possession, "These books don't belong to me. They belong to the library. But once you pick up an object, or leave a foot print on the ground, you are the owner that will have those steps, those hand prints, on these objects. So in a way they are mine, but in a way they are your's, and the person before that." } ↗↙

User Image

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces