Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨②
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:12 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Second Floor Library
                                                              With: Alone
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy||Single
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wallet: $1,803

Damen looked up at the building before him that he knew to be the library, simply by reading the sign with it. He had seen this when he walked around here the day before with Mark as his guide. Since the man didn't want to interrupt the tour, he hadn't gone to it that time, but now he was ready to dot his name down on the register. A gentle smile was on his features as he walked into the building and looked around. The first sight he had of the library was astonishing. It even had several floors, like a proper library. Some cities where Damen had lived had lacked even that.

His mind went back to the day before as he remembered the fun day he had had with his new friend. It was actually kind of strange to walk in here by himself, so soon had he become accustomed to the other's company. Of course the demon was more a social butterfly either way. But since he didn't want Mark to feel obligated to join him everywhere, he hadn't sent a message yet today. Damen had just gone through his morning routine before stepping out and going here. It was convenient that everything was close by. The male shook his head and after putting his phone on silent he walked further into the building.

"Good day, I wish to apply for a membership to the library." he said to the one behind the desk and after a greeting back he was handed the necessary forms and filled them out. He was given his card pretty soon after and with that he started his exploration of this building. It didn't take Damen long to realize they had a large collection and even sold movies. Something he would get back to later, but for now he would look for some books. The demon walked into the long hallways created by bookshelves and looked around. He would pick a book or three out as he passed if the title sounded interesting and summary before he took them to some tables further back. After all what better place to read than in a silent library? And if he had to leave before he finished the books, he could take them with.

Damen settled himself and then started reading the first book he picked out. Unlike his preferences for movies, this was a fiction story with mythical beings and it kept him quite entertained. The only time that he looked up from the pages and paused was when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Damen took the phone out of his jeans, unlocked it and looked at the screen to see who was messaging him. The first he saw was a few e-mails from his company which really just made him frown a bit, but when he passed them by for now he saw the message from Mark. The demon smiled when he saw his friend's name and read the message they included.

"Good morning my friend. I got home very well, thanks to your guidance yesterday. I hope you slept well. I had a lot of fun yesterday as well and we should definitely do it again sometime."

Damen sent it before placing the phone next to him as he resumed reading. The man wasn't sure if Mark might be busy after all.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:44 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Second Floor
                                                              With: Alone, texting with Mark
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy||Single
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wallet: $1,803

It didn't take long for his phone to buzz again. But instead of bothering the man, he first checked and just chuckled softly when he read Mark's reply. It would seem they both enjoyed to hang out together. Damen was actually a little amazed his friend hadn't yet grown tired of dragging him around the city. The demon put a carton bookmark between the pages and started to send a message back. It would seem the bookmark had not been to much luxury as the book promptly closed a bit once the man let go, making a soft ruffling sound before it rested on a random page. But Damen was already typing and didn't even notice.

"I have a friend who is a great guide, would not do if I still got lost. wink It sounds like a good idea to go back to the museum together and look at the rest of the exhibits. Anytime when you want and have the opportunity too, just let me know. Because I have seas of time now I stepped back a little. The little work I still do is done on my computer."

Damen started off with a little joke, but he was serious about meeting up again and looking at the rest of the museum. If anything really pressing turned up, he could also see on his mobile after all and probably even quickly take care of it on it too. Once he finished his message to Mark, the demon waited for a moment before he would open the book again. After all the other had replied rather quickly earlier so they might again. The demon stacked the other two books he had picked up and left the library after checking out the books so he could take them home. [EXIT]

Profile: Damen Daniels

-

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:39 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑯тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Reosaki

If you happen to walk into the library, you will notice nothing but mahogany bookshelves. Apart from the once used as dividers, they serve as walls. The only thing that's not occupied with books were the stairs, chairs, and tables. The best thing was that they allow you to borrow fifty books at the time and you can do whatever you want with them provided that you return them in good condition.

"That should do it." The male dusted off his hands after finishing his diorama of publications. His masterpiece consisted of various books from softbound to hardcovered leather-wrapped with plastic. The only criterion was that it fits the structure and balances its equilibrium.

Soon, he crawled into his hideout. His head rested on his makeshift pillow while a magazine rests on top of his eyes. His pair of ragged running shoes were slightly peeking out to trip those unwelcomed guests. The clothes he bartered with the stranger yesterday were satisfactory.

The fuzzy insides of the hoodie gave him enough warmth to safeguard him from the full blast airconditioning. On the other hand, his lower half felt a little breezy for whatever reason the stranger thought it would be great to wear a pair of gym shorts. The only benefit from it was that it reached right above his knee. Nevertheless, the little game of hide-and-seek last night helped him ease into dreamland as soon as he entered.

COMPANY :: Himself
                                          LOCATION :: Hiding inside a pile of books
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Hope this works
                                          Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 am

𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 "𝓐𝓻𝓲" 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓾

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬ After a long day at the beach yesterday, Arabelle decided that today would be a great day to enjoy the indoors of a library and stay away from the crowds. She still wasn't quite used to being around so many people and thought most of them would keep away from being indoors, especially a library. As she walked into the library, the black haired beauty could help but marvel at the sight of the many of mahogany bookshelves. It was a sight to behold in her opinion. With a smile upon her face, Ari quickly decides to head towards the romance section in order to pick up a book that she might want to read.

As she was heading over to the section, the twenty-three year old wasn't very much paying attention and tipped over a pair of shoes and landed straight onto the floor. Looking around to see what had tripped her up, Ari finally notices the shoes hidden underneath a pile of books and begun letting her eyes travel upwards to see a man was sleeping with books surrounding him. "Maybe that's why I didn't see him." She stated to herself in a bit of a French accent.
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

ஜ۩۞ Location: Soleil Library
ஜ۩۞ Feeling: Amazed and shocked
ஜ۩۞ Company: A man hidden beneath a mountain of books.
ஜ۩۞ Thoughts: So that's what tripped me.
ஜ۩۞ Wearing: Outfit
ஜ۩۞ OOC:

Remses

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:48 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

Any second now and he would have a toast with Hypnos. It has been a while ever since he got a good drink. Unfortunately for him, the heavens did not grant him such favor. With a click of his tongue, he reached for his magazine to peak at the perpetrator. His face contorted much of a baby who just tasted a freshly squeezed lemon juice at the sight of a pair of perfectly groomed legs now resting above his feet. "Didn't think someone's stupid enough to dive into a pile of books."

An exasperated sigh came out of his mouth. After securing his eye mask for the day, he turned to his side to push himself off the ground. Better sit back up for him to get a better view. It was a brunette who seemed to have been short in cash for her clothes were just way too little. Despite her choice of clothing, based on her tone of voice, he had a hunch that she may be a goody-goody. "Run along little missy. Nothing to see here." She may get involved if the librarian discovers his little antic. That would just end up as a massive headache.

COMPANY :: A big klutz
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Pardon his rudeness. The guy's a little grumpy without sleep.
                                          Amour1568

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:10 pm

𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 "𝓐𝓻𝓲" 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓾

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬ As begun to rub her forehead gently, Arabelle looked towards the man and dipped her head in embarrassment. "I'm completely sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."She stated before quickly getting up and then sticking her hand out in order to help the man up from his, well sleeping position. As she stood there Ari was wondering weather or not she should change into a different form since her nerves were getting super high up there. It was always like this for the French woman. If her nervousness got the best of her then she would flee from the sight. But she thought to decided against it due to the fact she at least wanted to try and make some sort of friendship here on the island for once.

Taking a deep breath in, to calm herself down, Ari looked at the male before realizing something. Sure it was normal for some people to fall asleep in the library after a long study session, but to make a hideaway with books, now that was a bit weird in her opinion. "Um if you don't mind me asking. Why were you sleeping in the library, just out of curiosity." She asked in a soft voice.
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

ஜ۩۞ Location: Soliel Library
ஜ۩۞ Feeling: Like her heat is going to beat out of her chest in nervousness.
ஜ۩۞ Company: A man
ஜ۩۞ Thoughts: Why am I such a meek person.
ஜ۩۞ OOC:

Remses

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:38 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

"Obviously." Reosaki merely stared at the hand that was offered to her by the woman. If he was to show any signs of humanity, she might end up getting the wrong idea. Then again, maybe he's addressing this situation differently. Grabbing her hand, he would then fall back to his sleeping position. Such a move would most likely pull her along with him. If his calculations were accurate, then she would conveniently land on top of him. If not, hopefully close.

A playful smirk formed on his lips as he locked eyes on his precious prey. "Ever heard of the saying curiosity killed the cat?" If he can't shoo her away normally then why not scare the living daylights out of her. She almost jumped out of her skin when he hissed at her. Just a little more push and he'd end up getting what he wants. Peace and quiet.

COMPANY :: A big klutz
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Sorry its short...
                                          Amour1568

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:56 am

𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 "𝓐𝓻𝓲" 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓾

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬ "Yes I have heard of that saying. But not all curiosity kills them."Ari stated softly towards the male. She could tell something strange was up with the man. Like something was a bit off. But she couldn't place her finger on it, well entirely that is. She knew that he was a bit strange for sleeping underneath a pile of books, but as of right now that was all she knew. With a slight shake of her long black hair, trying to get it so that it would be over her shoulder, Arabelle then sat down on the ground. It was basically her way of saying she wanted to be curious cat and learn about the male.

Then after a short while of just sitting in her human form, Arabelle all of a sudden started shifting into a dog form. A corgi to be exact, since her nerves were getting the best of her again. She hadn't realized she was shifting until she felt lower to the ground and that when she looked at her hands. "Well that's just great."
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

ஜ۩۞ Feeling: Nervous and Curious
ஜ۩۞ Company: A male
ஜ۩۞ Thoughts: Well that's just great.
ஜ۩۞ OOC:

Remses

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:19 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

The male loosened his grip the moment he was back on his bed; making it easier for his prey to run for her dear life. He can be quite generous to those who seem weak. Well, not always. It was pure luck that he was feeling sleepy. That's why he let her go. Alas, his kindness did not do him any good for the maiden remained inside his fort. An eyebrow raised at her retort. The scaredy-cat to have sass. That was a bit of unexpected but not as unexpected by what happened next. "Who would have thought that a curious cat would turn out to be a dog?" He shifted to lay on his side, resting his cheek on his arm. His eyes narrowed slightly to get a better look at the canine in front of him. When was the last time he encountered these lovable creatures? "You're not trying to seduce me, are you?" To the other party, it may not make any sense but it a different story when it comes to Reosaki.

COMPANY :: Adorable little corgi
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: ____
                                          Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:49 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexus wanted to write, it seemed like the only thing he had left from his post-divorce life. Unsurprisingly, he hadn't been feeling motivated since this time last year when their marital problems started; however, his favorite holiday was getting close and that put him in good spirits- pun intended. He wouldn't be finished with a novel by that time, but maybe he would acquire a muse as the spooky season overtook the season. He wanted to look up some things that would get him put in jail in any other circumstance, but he'd also like not to pay for them just yet. It would only clutter his newly renovated home. That said, he would still need the refresher to his memory, perhaps some time to see if he still has the ole charm with the pen- or really, the keyboard.

Pushing though the light showers outdoors, his walk to the library had taken a mere twenty minutes at a leisurely pace. He left his umbrella at the end of one bookshelf to wonder down the nonfiction aisles where the health books were. He was a smart man, he could read a fair share of these without getting lost. Or find someone whom could. He'd try the latter first if the person was cute enough. Obviously. Snickering to himself, he began leading his fingertips along the spines or various books, deep red orbs scanning each title until he began seeing things about mortality and near-death experiences. Ha! a reaper teaching himself about death. The humor did not miss him as he picked up Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End. Looked compelling, and it was a best seller. With a small turn of his lips, he made his way to the seating area and claimed a chair, crossing his ankle over his knee and flipping through pages slowly.

|◈|Agenda: Light book research|◈|With: -- |
                                            |◈| Wearing: INSPO/Driving |◈|Status

OutOfCigarettes:

New speech: #008a28
Amour1568

Y

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:53 pm
whiters4

𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 "𝓐𝓻𝓲" 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓾

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬ It was the second time since being in Soleil for the young woman to head to the library. Arabelle knew she could always head to a computer that she had at home, but something about having a book right in front of you and looking at specific animals for reference always seemed to help the woman out. Making it through the light showers from the outdoors, the animal shifter finally walked into the library and smiled. It was a comforting feeling being surrounded by books whether they were old or new. Just the smell of them seemed to relieve the tensions from her shoulders.

Heading towards the section she had found last time, Ari began to hum to herself softly as she looked at the books. What you would expect her to go looking for was the books based on animals, but today Arabelle decided to find the unabridged version of Les Misérables. She knew she could dive into the book and just get lost in the story line pretty easily, due to the fact that it was based in France, her homeland. After about searching for ten minutes, the black haired beauty finally finds the book and headed towards the seating area with her nose already stuck into the book. As she claimed a seat, the young French woman barely looked up to even realize someone was also in the immediate area.
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

ஜ۩۞ Feeling: Content
ஜ۩۞ Company: The Library books and a man who she has yet to look at.
ஜ۩۞ Thoughts: Deep into the book
ஜ۩۞ Wearing: First Outfit
ஜ۩۞ OOC:

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games