Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

The quiet little woman's entry in the library didn't seem as quiet as she was. Luckily she wasn't shushed for nearly knocking off the umbrella stand while setting hers up, instead welcomed by a strong smell of old books. It was perhaps a better idea meeting here than going outside and have the risk of being caught in the rain- which wouldn't be bad but it would be if either of them caught a cold.

It has been quite some time since they've met but it wasn't like they just dropped talking and abruptly decided to meet. They were texting each other for quite some time. Coralyn could be a tad bit nosy and clingy, but she was glad he took the trouble of responding to her despite his problem. She appreciated that, which reflected with the emoticons she'd send with each reply. And there surely was a quite a show that she'd put up when he'd text her first, she'd squeal which often made no sound, flush and dance around when he'd reply with something more than just two words. There was no containing how excited she got when they decided to meet again, she barely got any sleep!

Although, now that she was there, she was yet to get carried away with all the books around her and almost forget she was here to meet someone. That was until she received his text and felt her heart pound a little faster. Why? She met him before, so why was today any different? It was always this way, especially after this long. She texted him back, saying, "I'm here too, where are you?" she asked, crossing her arm across her chest and propping her phone up closer to her face as she waited on his response, only to start walking around while she did.

Slipping her phone back into the pocket of her skirt, she walked around, brushing her fingers through her hair as she looked around the isles of books, expecting to see him somewhere until her own attention was grabbed by a couple of them. She walked into one and pulled out a few, judging books by their covers? Of course, but then again, she seemed to have a good eye for books..and people for as much as she could think of. That's right! She still had to meet him!

Looking around with two thick books in her frail arms, probably some classics about love and war, she managed to stumble upon a familiar tuft of hair rested upon a desk with quite a lot of books on music around him. It was him! A bright smile curled upon her rose lips as she stepped closer to him, careful not to wake him up as she set the books down by the empty chair adjacent him. She walked over, to check if he was really asleep. He was. It would be a shame to disturb him, especially with those dark circles peeking through his dark locks..but...it would be a shame to miss out on an opportunity to capture that cute sleeping face.

Stepping back a little, she turned the camera of her mobile on, getting a picture of him asleep. How cute! But, how could she just leave it at that? She slipped onto her seat, adjacent to him and began swinging her legs lightly as she doodled on his sleeping face.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Sen-pai~ heart || Mood: Decent || Single || || Where:Library || Listening to: || OOTD: Nerdy maybe

Occ: Sorry for the delay!

yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:00 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling slightly irritated, but I'm fine, overall.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He was sound asleep, and his body was as still as a scarecrow’s. His brown locks fell loosely in front if his face, covering most of his eyes. He’d mumble ever so often, though his words were fairly inaudible.

His fingers twitched, and his eyebrows furrowed. One might wonder just what was going through that mind of his. Perhaps a little of everything. His life, all jumbled up into a small dream. In the midst of darkness, he saw a young boy that reassembled himself. Perhaps it was him. He didn’t really know. That little boy looked sad, and his eyes were brimming with unshed tears. He was alone, sitting a distance from where the other kids were. In his hand, were small devices that reassembled ear phones, where the wires were forcefully torn. He knew exactly what those were.

They were hearing aids, weren’t they?

The young boy sniffled, and he’d hold his legs close to his body. In that moment, Camil knew that young boy was none other than himself. It was a memory from his past, the very first day of pre-school. His hearing aids had been forcefully ripped from his ears, which had left him in tears that had threatened to shed out of fear.

“Why don’t they want to play with me..? Am I weird..? Am I not.. normal?” the little boy asked, and Camil couldn’t answer his question. He wasn’t normal. No. He didn’t fit the standards of social norms, but Casey’s words struck his mind. He was told he was normal, that nothing was wrong with him, that he didn’t need to try and fit in, and become someone he wasn’t.
”You’re not weird.” he crouched down to the boy’s eye level, and he’d sign with his hands. ”You’re perfectly fine. I think you’re special. You don’t have to force yourself to be with someone that doesn’t appreciate you.” was it meant for the boy to hear, or himself? Were those the words he wished someone told him then?
“How would you know..? What if.. What if no one--..” he paused, and tears would threaten to fall once more.
”Because I’m you..” he paused, ”..and although the people you will come to love may be little.. They bring the greatest joy into your life. The kind of joy you could never imagine.. You’ll understand.. You’ll understand it soon enough..” he reached forth, gently ruffling the little boy’s head. He broke into a smile, and the older man, too, would find himself chuckling. Maybe.. those were the words he needed to hear back then. Maybe.. he just needed some reassurance, but he wasn’t quite lucky. There was never really anyone around to reassure him, and the countless bullying broke the little boy’s heart.

Camil’s fingers twitched once more, and he found his neck terribly sore after his eyes fluttered open. He hissed in pain, followed by a yawn that escaped his lips. How long has he been asleep? He’d check the clock, really, but a soft, flowery fragrance caught his nose, and he’d wonder just what smelled so nice. Other than the smell of old books, he never really recalled the smell of flowers within this library. Camil rubbed his eyes, and he’d focus on just what had been in front of him. He reached for his glasses, setting it on the bridge of his nose, what what invited his gaze, was the young lady he hasn’t seen since Valentine’s.

His eyes widened, and he’d find his cheeks heating up. He recalled those moments, how close they were, how many fine details of her features he had noticed, such as the length of her lashes, the way her eyes glistened, and how she smelled of sweet perfume. Camil’s cheeks fumed, and instead of a proper greeting, he clicked his tongue in annoyance, completely unaware of the sleep mark he had on his cheek. The young man gathered the books and pushed them aside, making room for her, and, to actually catch a proper glimpse of her appearance. She looked lovely today, and to say the least, he was impressed. She wasn’t so bad, in fact, she might as well be what people call a ‘pretty lady’, so long she kept the childish side of her to herself.

”I-It’s been a while.. You doing fine? Your voice.. I mean-.. Have the doctors given you your report yet?” if anything, he was a tad concerned, given how she had been on the verge of tears the last time she spoke of her voice. ”Uh-.. Um.. You look really nice today.” he complimented. That was the least he could say, wasn’t it?

However, his attention had cut short upon noticing the image on the screen of her cell phone. Was it an idol she was day dreaming about? The screen was too bright to look at, but he caught a glimpse eventually. He frowned, noticing the reassemblance of the man in the picture with himself. No, wait. Was it actually him? ”Christ-- could you be less perverted?! Who takes a picture of someone who’s sleeping!”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I SEE HER COMPANION IS "SENPAI" ROFLL

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the man then rolled her eyes a little and gave him a simple wave of her hand when he apologized to her again. "It really isn't that big of a deal. Neither of us was injured." She said to him before she cocked her head to the side a little bit. "Well. I used to. Lately I haven't gotten a chance to read. Well not as much as I would like to." She replied to him before she tapped her chin in thought. "Well. I particularity enjoy the Harry Potter series, but you would be more likely to find those books over in the children's section." She said, rubbing her arm a little bit. She knew some people would judge her for enjoying a 'kids' book, but she really didn't care about their opinion. "Um... for more 'classic' books Fahrenheit 451 can be a little confusing at some points, but it's a really good book. To kill a Mockingbird is also another one that I enjoy." She said, smiling up at him. There were also a few more books that she liked to read and could possibly suggest if he weren't interested in either of those.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇRain Sucks x ᴏᴏc -
                                      SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

With the male sleeping sound, the little woman got enough time to play around with the picture she took of him. Not that she would want to ruin it, which is probably why it started off with simple and cute stickers around him, maybe a few hearts around as well until she felt the urge to draw little doodles around him - a few stick cats, hearts again, mustache and such. She snickered to herself as she did, glancing back at him when she noticed his hand twitch. Was he dreaming? What could he be dreaming of?

She set her phone down next to her and propped her chin up on her closed fist as she found him more amusing than her phone now. He was really attractive even in his sleep. His skin nearly flawless, his lashes long for a male, his hair silky even as it fell over his sleeping face. She found herself fighting the urge to reach over and touch him, simply since she didn't want him yelling out to her. Her hand would instinctively reach for his hair, flinching almost immediately and pulling back when he seemed to be waking up while she looked away and pretended to be innocent.

His gaze met her welcoming smile, only to be switched by a pout when he clicked his tongue. Was he not happy to see her? That wouldn't be the case since he did invite her. With her gaze returning to him so she could answer him, her lips slowly curled to a smile as she giggled from the impression on his cheek, reaching over to try and tell him of that, stopping half way when she figured he might not be so comfortable with her touching him. Instead she resumed to sign, "It has, and I'm doing alright..how about you?" she would ask. "As for my voice...I got my reports a long time ago...they said nothing could be done as of now.." she would add, rubbing the back of her head with her free hand. She would seem a little hesitant to speak up beyond that, until.. he complimented her. Wait, what? A compliment? Her eyes widened as she looked back at him, her cheeks flushing a bright shade of red. "Th-Thank you!" she sighed, smiling brightly. Maybe he did want to meet her after all.

And there it was again, he had to notice her phone and yell at her. She quickly took hold of her phone so he didn't have a chance of taking it and deleting it. "It's not like you were sleeping naked!" she signed and pouted, "Also, I took it as a memory, since you never take pictures with me." she huffed, looking away with a slight pout still.

Company: Sen-pai~ heart || Mood: Decent || Single || || Where:Library || Listening to: || OOTD: Nerdy maybe

Occ: Honhonhon~

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:29 am

❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling slightly irritated, but I'm fine, overall.

The sight of her was still foggy, given how he had just awoken from his slumber. His eye sight, like a camera lens, needed time to adjust, needed time to focus on something small, to get the bigger picture. And just so happens, he was looking at the warm smile he received.

For some reason, she was always smiling. He understood it was a natural reaction of hers, but he never really understood just how she had been able to keep it up for such a prolonged period of time. It was only after noticing the pout on her lips, did he feel that she was still a normal person. Though it seems, something about him had triggered a small series of giggles from her. Camil wondered what was wrong, and his body tensed up involuntarily after noticing her hand that had reached for his face. She withdrew it after, but Camil wouldn’t be able to fight the curiosity building up within his chest. ”Is there something on my face?” he asked. ”Y-You can help me remove it if you want.” and surprisingly, he allowed a foreign access to his face, or whatever was stuck on him. These were the few moments he’d allow anyone to touch him. Camil leaned forward, and if she weren’t initiating anything within that short period of time, he would simply revert to his previous position.

Somehow, he never really had a reaction to touch, if the other party was cleaning something off of him. They can pick a crumb off the corner of his lips, and he wouldn’t flush a single bit. Perhaps his body had assumed it was something natural to do? Perhaps so.

”Same old, same old..” he answered in a monotone, lacking any form of.. emotions within his words. ”Though I must say, I’ve made progress on the musical piece, and honestly, that’s the best thing that’s happened to me in quite the long while, now.” he ended his sentence with a small chuckle as he ran his fingers through his hair. The stiffness in his shoulders disappeared, and he’d ease his back into the wooden seat. Coralyn spoke of her condition, and he’d only remain silent. What was he to say? That it’s alright? That she’ll get better? Camil frowned. There were things that were quite impossible, and he believed silence was the better answer than to tell a white lie.

Was it that surprising to hear a compliment from him? Camil pondered. “Th-Thank you!” she exclaimed, and he could only laugh at the sight he thought was rather.. cute.

Cute? No-- Impossible. Funny, perhaps.

He shook his head before he finally trailed his gaze over the few books he had chosen for himself. A few regarding a musician’s history, and many other, just.. theories, or music scores, even. To say the least, his books were considered boring to most, or at least, to those who did not know how to appreciate the art of music. His thoughts were momentarily distracted from the picture she took, only to recall the moment she countered his insult.

”Do you even understand the meaning of privacy? You invaded mine, for Christ’s sake!” he reached forth, attempting to grab hold of her cell, only to have her beat him to it by a second. He might not have touched her phone, but in that short moment, his fingers did graze across hers.

Camil quickly withdrew his hands, and despite the leather fabric of his glove that separated his skin from hers, he could still feel the rolling thunders through his fingertips, leaving soft needle like pricks in their wake. Heat rose to his cheeks, and he’d fall silent. Out of annoyance? Out of embarrassment? No, perhaps it was confusion.

He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes when she used an excuse that made no sense at all. Why would she want to take a picture with him? It wasn’t as if he was any sort of celebrity. Plus, how did this situation seem memorable enough to keep? Camil didn’t understand. ”How would I know? You never asked for a photo.” what he wanted to say, and what he actually said, sounded different. He paused, and looked at her in a daze, to which he soon huffed and crossed his arms. ”Yeah. It’s not my fault you never asked.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: PLEASE EXCUSE MY SMALL ROMANCE INNUENDOS ROFLLLLL

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:05 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn would look over at him as he tried to look at her, her lips switching back to a smile shortly. How could she stay mad at him like this? She would look back at him when he tensed and rubbed the back of her head lightly with her free hand. It wasn't something she could remove, but how should she tell him that? She reached forward none the less, touching his cheek and feeling along his slight stubble lightly before pulling away so it didn't think she was being a pervert. "Not really, just sleep..marks.." she signed in another giggle.

She could have left it at that, she could have just told him it was nothing, but why miss a chance to touch him when he was permitting her to?

With her eyes drifting back to him as he spoke, she nodded when he spoke of the music he was making. At least he was having it better than her, much better than her which made her smile. Despite her own situation, it felt better to know that he was doing much better than her. His silence wasn't very pleasant, even if it was being considerate about her situation. She didn't like being put in this situation, probably why she never liked bringing it up. But now that he did, there was no helping it. Although, hearing him laugh made her feel a tad bit better, her smile returning to her lips. It was funny how that just made her feel a lot better in an instant.

Sticking her tongue out to his statement about invading his privacy, she would chuckle lightly and scoot slightly so he couldn't reach over and grab it again if he tried. She glanced back at him, noticing how he pulled away with a faint flush. Tilting her head in confusion, she would prop her chin on the desk as she looked back at him. "I did say I did it to collect my memories with you, besides, it's not like I'm going to make a shrine of your pictures..." she signed, sticking her tongue out to him playfully.

His next statement came as a surprise to her, her eyes widened and her smile as wide as a child at an amusement park. Really? He would take one with her? She would squeal but make no sound, "You really would take one with me?" she signed, turning around fully in her seat to face him, almost tapping her feet on the floor in excitement.

Occ: OMG! SO ADORBS!

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:16 am

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling flustered.

He would close his eyes, and as for why, the reasons were unknown. Perhaps it was involuntary actions? Perhaps it was something he was used to. His actions usually gave off the wrong impression, and there were times where he earned himself a kiss on the cheek. His eyebrows furrowed at the miserable thought, and just when he was about to open his eyes, he felt a soft touch graze his cheek.

Her touch was brief, and her fingertips left shivers in their wake. There was a small shudder that went down his spine. That hadn't been the case with Casey, so what was so different when it came to her? Camil didn't understand. However, her touch wasn't unpleasant either.

Eventually, her hands withdrew, and his eyelids fluttered open, golden orbs meeting a pair of sapphire ones. Not that he knew what colour that might be.

"Not really, just sleep..marks.." answered the woman.
"Then what did you touch me for?!" he cried out, though he soon found himself receiving countless irritated gaze from the rest of the readers. He huffed, knowing he had turned more 'red' than tan at this point.

"This is all your fault." he frowned.

She would laugh and giggle, while the young man remained silent and continued to flip through the pages where he had stopped. However, the air grew tensed, and Camil knew her reports were something better left unsaid. Someone, do save him for bringing up a god forsaken subject, but it seems, her solemn expression soon shifted into one that seemed fairly cheerful.

The smile on her face was returned with one of his own, and Camil found himself staring at her rather.. child-like expressions. They were amusing. He could at least admit that much.

She'd stick her tongue out towards him, and Camil would lift his hands as he threatened to pinch her tongue once more. He did it once, and he's most likely going to do it again if she kept it up. "You'll have a whole fortress worshiping pictures of me if I'm not careful. You're like some barbarian." he teased, though it seems, he found laughter in such a situation. He didn't dislike taking pictures. In fact, Rigel usually forced him into one every once in a while. He just didn't like people taking them without his consent. They should know what common courtesy is, at least.

She was excited, and in that moment, he knew it was too late to take back what has been said. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. With that demeanor of his, it's not hard to tell that the next set of words that escape his lips would be cold, hard, rejection. Yet when he turned his head and his eyes would meet hers, words would fail to come out, to which he found himself faltering.

Her eyes were bright, flickering with anticipation. Her lashes were long, and there it was once more, the faint scent of her perfume whenever he paid attention to the tiny details of her. A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks, and he found his gaze slowly downcast. "..." he paused, "..as long as there's no flash. It hurts my eyes." he answered, flicking his gaze upwards so they could meet hers. "Fine. I'll take a picture with you so get this over with. I have a lot of things to do."

Did he? No. He was pretty much free at the moment. Camil was simply too embarrassed to speak the truth.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: HNGNGNGNGNGNGG I SHIP THEM SO BAD ROFLLL

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:44 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The girl couldn't help but giggle when he would close his eyes. She smiled and shook her head lightly, pulling her gingers away when she was done. She did wish she could let them linger a tad bit longer on his skin. Once he'd open his eyes and look into hers, she would have a faint blush crawling up her ivory cheeks, staining them a shade of red that he couldn't probably tell. Despite his comment, it didn't seem to fade. Although, she did end up chuckling again, this time, patting his shoulder to make him feel less irritated or feel better about it. "Sorry.." she signed, eventually bursting back into giggles.

As bad as it was for him to bring up her sensitive topic, she wouldn't give up this day for anything. Sure the wounds were still fresh, yet the soothing touch of his presence made it all worth it. She smiled at him, finding herself almost gazing at him until she would fidget with the book she picked up, picking lightly at the golden trim of the cover.

With her palm covering her mouth when he threatened to pinch her tongue, she would smirk behind it when he remarked on her making a fortress for him. "You never know, that fortress could be in progress back at my place.." she teased in a playful manner, laughing with him at that. As oddly believable her behavior might have made it seem, she restricted herself to just having just a few in her phone which he was probably aware of by now. Creepy as it seemed, at least he knew.

The girl smiled brightly, almost looking like a fool doing so. She was happy to say the least, she was excited that he was willing to give into her foolish little desires. She wasted no time and shuffled about so she could sit next to him, trying to be careful that she didn't touch him or end up too close...but that couldn't be helped much. Her small frame almost leaned against his chest, her phone above them slightly so she could fit them both and a slight smile on her lips. She made sure to dim the light on her screen so she didn't hurt his eyes, looking into the screen to see if he was ready. If only he could hear how happy she was with the words that could escape her lips, he'd know how genuine the glitz in her eyes were.

Company: Sen-pai~ heart || Mood: Excited || Single || || Where: Library || Listening to: || OOTD: Nerdy maybe

Occ: BEEN SHIPPING THEM SINCE DAY 1 ;DDD

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:46 am

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling flustered.

She would giggle, and Camil would feel all the more embarrassed. How did caressing his face feel pleasant? It was all apparent on her features. She clearly felt happy doing so. He was quiet, huffing and puffing in annoyance, though when she did apologize, he’d only sigh. ”It’s okay. It wasn’t anything too unpleasant.” unlike the fact you kissed me on the cheek. was left unsaid. He found himself frozen once more over the memory, and he’d frown. Goodness, if only he could wipe that thought away. It was more distracting than anything, and often times, he found that scene replaying itself within his mind even during his.. busiest moments. He lifted his hand to where the sleep mark was, and he’d start rubbing it, hoping it would fade. If not, he always had his hair to cover it up.

”Well-- thanks for letting me know.” he answered. It was ever since Valentine’s that Camil eventually behaved a tad kinder and softer around her. Perhaps it was the sight of her tears when he refused her chocolates. Perhaps he realized despite how cheerful she played herself out to be, she was still.. fragile. Or perhaps he was just careful around women. Who knew?

He looked through the pages and refused to look up, knowing she was somehow.. staring at him. Normally, people did so when someone was trying to pick on him. He couldn’t hear well, and he remembered how people screamed into his ear all of a sudden just to get his attention. Then, there was the rest, who stared at him to see the look on his face whenever he would squirm painfully over the loud screeching his hearing aids would make. It was a dreadful memory to recall, and her gaze somehow reminded him of it. Yet despite the same action, there was something different in her gaze. It was a different feeling, a different.. mood. Her gaze was softer, much more tender. It made him feel strange. He wasn’t used to that sort of gaze at all. However, his attention was cut short when he noticed the book she had in her hands. ”What’s that you have there? Is it a good read?” he asked, leaning forward to get a better glimpse.

And when he did, he noticed just how she had covered her mouth, and it somehow managed to wash away the melancholy he felt within. Camil chuckled, tracing his fingers across the many pages of his book. His gaze returned to her eventually as she spoke of the fortress, and he’d roll his eyes. Who even had enough time to do so? Unless she was really that big of a creep then.. he’d take back what he had said. ”I’m not sure if I should find that repulsive or.. admirable-?” he pondered. Probably the latter.

She was quick to get ready for a picture, and he eventually found her close to him in the next moment despite how she tried her best not to touch him. It was a struggle, he could tell, and just for a split second, he contemplated if he should just stick closer to her small frame, to which, he did. His left arm rested on the backrest of her seat when be leaned closer, allowing her to just lean on him if she wanted. It looked almost intimate, and he felt a little flustered. ”I--I just thought it would be easier on you t-this way..” It was a brief touch, and he was quite alright with pictures. The crown of her head was just by his cheek, and half of the reason he leaned closer, was the fact he couldn’t really see what was on the screen. It was just.. A shade of white, to which his eyes slowly eased up and allowed him the sight of their faces. His cheeks were a soft shade of red, and when he’d notice her smile in the camera, his expression softened noticeably, and a smile would curve his lips.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing night gown.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one, but recently, I've been feeling a tad confused.

Vixen panted as she ran down the dimly lit streets of Lumiere. The knot around her waist came undone, and the wind would carry her silk robes as she ran, gently fluttering behind her, as did her long raven locks, and her luscious, white tails. The fabric draped slightly off her shoulders, revealing her collarbone, yet the fox did not stop. She simply ran, and ran, and ran. To where? She didn't know. All she felt like, was running. Away from home, away from people.

The sun was barely up, yet there was already a few talking small morning jog. Eyes were on her when she found herself to be an absolute mess. Her hair clung to her skin that had broke into sweat overtime, and her complexion was pale. Her eyes were blank, and her stare, hollow. She looked no different from a body void of life. She was like a.. walking dead. Why? She didn't know. Honestly, she had no answer to anything. People would approach her. "What's wrong?" they asked. "Are you alright?" they paused, then added, "Were you hurt? Why were you running?" the fox backed away, and shook her head, to which she eventually ran once more.

"W--Wait!" they called, but the fox disregarded their concern. There was nothing to be concerned about. She was just being herself. Just running from whatever had been bothering her, yet as she ran, her legs became heavier, and she found herself slowly engulfed by the vines of her past, of the burdens that she couldn't let go. Eventually, Vixen found herself stopping in her footsteps, and coming to a stop altogether. She couldn't move. She couldn't.. run. She was exhausted, both mentally and physically.

Why is this happening? she thought. What am I running from? she asked. There were no answers.

She was in a strange mood, and honestly, that made her more afraid than anything. The fox panted, her shoulders rising and falling with each breath she took. Her skin on her feet were cut by the small pebbles from the streets. All she had in mind was running, that she didn't bother to put her shoes on. Not that it mattered much. She is an animal, after all. Minutes passed, and Vixen found herself standing as still as a rock. She didn't move, neither did she cast her glance elsewhere. All she did, was simply stare at what seems to be the local library many had spoken of. It wasn't opened, not yet, however, the door was open. Perhaps a staff came? Vixen didn't care. She couldn't afford to, and into the establishment she went.

The smell of old books instantly infiltrated her nose, and the rapid hammering of her heart slowly came to a slow, steady beat. The fox grazed her fingers across the books on the shelf, feeling the smooth cover against her fingertips. She wouldn't look at the book title, no. Instead, she ran her fingers across each and everyone of it, and when she felt that book was right for her, she'd pull it out of the shelf.

Her golden orbs flicked downwards, and her eyebrows furrowed into knots. Tragic romance? She frowned. She'd lift the book, already prepared to shove it back to where it belonged, yet.. there was a strange longing to read its contents despite already reading it for the nth time in the past few months?

She bit her lip and withdrew her hands, holding the novel against her chest. Perhaps it was because she could relate to the pain? Perhaps it was her guilty pleasure? Or perhaps it was her sick way of tormenting herself? Either way, she'd read it nonetheless. The fox wandered to the corner of the establishment, and sat behind on of the many shelves instead.

She was isolated from the rest of the library, but Vixen thought it was perfect. She wanted to be alone, to be left to her own thoughts, albeit depressing. Perhaps she was just feeling a tad sentimental today, or perhaps she just hasn't been speaking to others much lately. Maybe that was it. Maybe she could pay a visit to Alex and Zara later tonight?

Yet at the thought of meeting people, her enthusiasm would disappear altogether. It felt stressful for some reason. She couldn't quite put a finger on it. Vixen leaned her back against the cold concrete wall, and her eyes eventually fluttered shut. It was dark, and it felt as if she was alone, but if anything, it felt comforting. Her fingers gently ran along the side of the novel she held, feeling the smooth sensation against her fingertips.

Perhaps it's an unhealthy mindset of hers to feel this way, but for now, just for a short moment, perhaps she'd allow the comforting darkness to fill her mind, and let the gentle feeling drift her off into a light slumber.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sorry if she seemed a little less than sophisticated at the moment orz

If it's confusing and too hard to work with, let me know ;v ; I'll change it!

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

The weather clearing up did wonders for Sahar's mood, however, he still felt restless for some reason, his thoughts continuing to stray to Vixen. He had checked out a few books that the young lady he met the previous day suggested yet even they didn't provide much of a distraction; he would read a few lines then find himself thinking of the dark haired fox once more. Honestly, what was getting into him!? As nice as it was to have a few days off, the djinn was starting to wish he had work. At least then he knew he would be kept busy and his mind would be focused.

Perhaps another trip to the library was in order. If he couldn't find a book that held his interest then maybe he could rent a DVD or something. With that in mind, Sahar got ready for the day and headed out, taking the chance to ride his bike since he didn't have to worry about the rain anymore. By now he had the path to the uptown district memorized, so it was no trouble to reach the library, although, he nearly took a wrong turn a block away from the building.

As nice as the company would have been, part of Sahar wished he wouldn't run into anyone during his visit. He adored meeting new people, yet the idea of starting up a conversation today seemed so...taxing. Thankfully, it didn't seem like there were many people in the library save for staff. He returned his books while giving quiet responses to the receptionist before floating off in search of some new reading material. He didn't have a destination in mind, planning on floating around until something caught his attention. Fate seemed to be on his side today, however, as he did find something interesting, but it was no book.

Sitting in a corner, partly curled up with a book in her arms, was none other than the woman who consumed his thoughts as of late. “Vixen...?” Sahar blinked, letting his feet touch the ground as he approached the fox. What was she doing sleeping here? Actually, what was she wearing? Tan skin turning a few shades darker when he noticed that the fox was still in her night clothes. Was this why Crevan seemed so worried about her? From the night they slept together it didn't seem like Vixen was a sleepwalker, but could that have changed?

Whatever the cause for the young woman's state, he couldn't just leave her here. “Vixen?” He called again as he crouched in front of her, concern swam in his golden-brown eyes as he gently shook her shoulder. “Wake up, you can not sleep here.” How had no one stumbled upon her until now?

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: worried, curious. <<<<<

[[Ooc: It looks fine to me, sorry if mine's a little lacking though, works been wiping me out the past few days OTL ]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling strange.
●I'm speaking to Sahar at the moment.
○I currently have feelings for no one, but recently, I've been feeling a tad confused.

It was dark, and it was quiet, save the chirping of the birds she heard through her light slumber. She still heard voices, faint footsteps, but Vixen wasn’t aware, and had assumed she had been dreaming. It was cold, the way the air conditioner blew against her sweaty skin, leaving shivers in their wake. Perhaps she should have changed into something more proper? Then again, she just wanted out from where she was. Dashing out on her own twin was horrible, however, since Crevan didn’t follow after her, Vixen felt a tad relieved and thankful. He understood, didn’t he? The fact she needed to be alone. Her tails curled up against her body, wrapping her small frame in attempt to keep herself warm.

It was then, her thoughts strayed to the djinn. Zara’s words stuck with her. Crevan’s words had, too. Zara thought the fox had a crush, but how could that be? She didn’t want to, not on a person that reminds the siren of Tsukasa who had left so abruptly. Vixen was still angry, but she knew there was nothing that can be done. Yet, despite knowing how it might bother Zara, the fox still found her footsteps wandering to the italian restaurant in uptown. She stood outside, refusing to walk in, and soon enough, she decided to walk away. Her fingers that held the novel twitched ever so slightly. What was she going there for, anyway? It wasn’t as if she had a motive. Perhaps she had just wanted to see Sahar. It has been such a long while. Then, there was her brother, spouting nonsense about how the djinn may have a crush on her. She thought that had been impossible, too. It was.. impossible.

”Vixen...?” a familiar voice resonated within her ears.

Her eyes fluttered open ever so slightly. She couldn’t make out who it was, but based on the tanned skin, somehow, she knew it was Sahar. Vixen didn’t move; only stared. Her mood has been strange since a few days ago, and she couldn’t quite understand why. Now it seems, her ‘dreams’ were working against her. She didn’t want to dream of him. Not now, at least. The fox reached forth and snaked her arms around his neck before her body rested against his. ”You’ve been pretty horrible, Sahar..” she murmured, unaware she was speaking to a real person. ”You’ve been invading my thoughts a lot.. I wonder why- Y’know.. I sometimes wander to the restaurant you work at, but I guess I’m scared to go in..?” she chuckled, her soft tails draping loosely behind her without an ounce of strength to lift them. Her robe draped off a shoulder of hers, yet the fox paid no mind. ”My brother teased me.. saying you have a crush. I think that’s kind of funny.. That’s impossible, isn’t it.. someone like me?” her eyes were only half open, and the fox had been half asleep as she spoke.

He felt so real, along with the soft fragrance of flowers he always had. Vixen thought she wanted to linger for a short moment before everything came to an end and fade to black, however, the warmth of his body that she soon felt upon her fingertips soon became a tad too.. strange.

”Vixen?” he paused, “Wake up, you can not sleep here.” she felt a gentle shake upon her shoulder, to which she lifted her gaze to look at the young man before her. Her hands pulled away, and soon reached for his cheeks, where she’d gently caress his cheeks with her thumb.

”Y--You are real..” answered the fox as she finally came to her senses, ”I thought this was too.. good to be a dream.” and eventually, Vixen pulled away, readjusting her clothing. She felt awkward, if anything, a tad uncomfortable, not at Sahar’s presence but more so because she had spouted quite an amount of unnecessary words. Her cheeks flushed a soft shade of pink, and the fox forced her gaze away from him and downcast her eyes. She’d withdraw her feet that had been filled with bruises and cuts, only feeling the light pain now. ”S-Sorry.. Forget anything I said- I wasn’t-.. aware.”[/color[ the last thing Vixen wanted was for him to feel uncomfortable in her presence, not after how they had the chance to run into one another after such a long while.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: It happens, it's okay-- but despite saying that, I loved reading your post!

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Vixen was fast asleep, giving only a slight twitch when he first called out to him. How long had she been curled up in the library? What was wrong with her, had she not been sleeping well again? At the moment, Sahar didn't feel uneasy from the thoughts that had been flooding him the past few days. Crevan's teasing words didn't haunt him, Rina's description of the trials she and Seth faced, the pounding of his heart when he thought of Vixen; they all faded away. At the moment, all that mattered was helping the fox.

Her eyes would flutter open for a moment and he was glad to see her away, however, in the same breath Sahar was shocked to feel arms wrap around him and a warm body pressed against him. His face was red in an instant, the djinn freezing up at the unexpected action. Was-was she teasing him, now of all times!? He wanted to ask, to even cry out in shock, but his throat wouldn't form the words. Instead, he listened in shock as she murmured sleepily into his ear.

She had been thinking of him as much as he had her. It was almost too good to be true, Vixen's confession filled him with as much joy as it did dread. Sahar wanted to pull her close yet also push her away, to take her somewhere more private and run away from her. The emotions swirling in his chest were almost too much! It was her scent, wild and reminiscent of the forest, the grounded him enough to try and snap her out of her daze.

Vixen pulled away, soft hands cupping his cheeks and caressing them gently. Her touch was like heaven, he was half tempted to nuzzle into her hand, however, the djinn merely gave her a small smile. "Last I checked, I am." He offered with a small laugh, trying to lighten the air. There was a twinge of pain in his chest when she pulled away, Sahar only taking note of her unruly state as she fixed her outfit. What a beautiful gown, if it weren't for the circumstances, he would have loved to see it on the floor more...As it were, he turned his gaze away to give her some privacy.

Despite his attempt, the air was still awkward. "I-It is fine, however, are you alright? What are you doing here dressed like that? You are not unwell now as well, are you?" He asked, hoping that she hadn't caught whatever made her brother so bed ridden before. He didn't want to talk about what the fox had said. He didn't want to feel this way around her...

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: worried, curious. <<<<<

[[Ooc: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling strange.
●I'm speaking to Sahar at the moment.

God save her from doing anything that would further embarrass herself. The fox cleared her throat and backed away, noticing that he had done the same. His cheeks were red, and the atmosphere had been tensed. Vixen couldn’t help but feel guilty over how she’s the one who had made their encounter so.. awkward. She didn’t know what to say, neither did she know what to do. All she felt was the urge to dash away. For what? Vixen didn’t know either.

She never had the answer to anything, she realized. All she did was run. That was what she was good at. Running.

”Last I checked, I am." he said with a laugh in attempt to lighten the atmosphere. It didn’t help, and the fact her facial expression seemed tensed provided no help either. She supposed Sahar knew his attempts were in vain. She was tempted to touch him when she noticed his gaze upon her, yet she was afraid to do so. Would he run? Would he avoid her, like how she did him at one point? Vixen didn’t want to know. She didn’t want to feel this way either. She just felt so.. terribly confused at the moment. Was it Zara’s words? Was it what Crevan told him? Or was it because she had been reminiscing the past so much these past few days? Perhaps so.

”Are you embarrassed?” she asked when he looked away. It was a tad hurtful for some reason, and Vixen would downcast her gaze, feeling bitter over his averted gaze. She held her robe, covering up her center when he further questioned her well-being. It wasn’t anything strange that she walked around town in such a get-up. Perhaps Zara’s habits have rubbed off on her. Then again, Vixen never really gave much thought about her way of dressing. It was until he asked if she, too, had been feeling unwell, that she knew her brother had said something unnecessary to him. She didn’t need any looking after. She didn’t need some sort of nanny looking after her twenty four seven. She was fine on her own. She always had been.

”What do you mean? This is how I usually am.” she nonchalantly shrugged and swept her messy raven locks to one side of her shoulder, pretending that everything was alright, that nothing was wrong. ”Why? Are you distracted by something else other than my face?” Vixen teased, but her smile looked a tad weary. Her voice was soft, yet it lacked the usual sensualness it had. She sounded tired, depressed if anything. But to answer his question, honestly, she really had no answer.

Is she unwell? Is she unhappy? Is she sick? Vixen didn’t know. Maybe it was a little of everything.

”I’m not unwell. I’m fine just..” she paused, still refusing to meet his gaze. ”I don’t know. I just feel.. really strange. I can’t put a finger on what’s wrong.” and for some reason, whenever she spoke to Sahar, everything would come out. She would tell him what was bothering her, what was on her mind. She would tell him more than she’d let on, and honestly, it scared her.

”Not that it matters much, really..” because it really didn’t. Her insecurities, her fears. It was something she had to deal with on her own, something that should have been long settled, something she should have let go a long time ago. Yet, she couldn’t. She didn’t want t, because the past was the only connection she had with him. ”What brings you here? I’m surprised to run into you in a place such as this- Are you researching again?”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games