Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:35 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Just how old was this girl? He didn't expect her to pout when he revealed he didn't have any sweets, but he had to admit, she did look adorable. Poor thing, how could he not help her when she was putting up such a fuss? His offer seemed to brighten up her mood considerably though it didn't last for long.

"No. Every time I have seen Tsukasa he has been on his own."
He answered her question quickly. Was this young man another friend of Tsukasa's? Sahar imagined he would remember seeing such a person...He felt bad again for shooting her hopes down, especially since she seemed so smitten with the mystery man.

"I am sorry I have not been able to help. How about I buy you whatever you want at the store." He offered as he took out his phone and brought up a map. "Here, my hands are kind of full, so can you guide us?" It was a tiny lie, it took two bags to hold all his books, but Sahar didn't want to waste Shiki's time getting lost. It would probably be faster if she led the way.

-Exit?-

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Content <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:31 am
Shiki Morinaga
|| The Snake || 16 || Single || Journal ||

Shiki pursed her lips in discontent. She should have know that Yuki would not find his way to Tsukasa on his own which made her hate the man all the more. Poor Yuki. Excitement filled the young snake and hopped up and down with pure joy upon hearing her being treated to some sweets. "R-Really?" Oh he could simply hug the man and squeeze him to death for his kindness. She really felt sorry for him for being one of Tsukasa's prey. "No taking it back" She said with a commanding tone of voice, a still visible on her face.

Shiki looked at his phone then raised her hand as if to put his actions to a stop. "No!" With the same hand she would then point to her temple giving him one prideful smile. "The only map I need is all in here." Her memory may not be as good as Tsukasa's but she was confident on her sense of direction. With the time she was held by the immigration officers she was able to memorize the place; piece of cake.

With that she turned her heal and headed out of the library.

[exit]

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Excited ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

Zumiragi

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:17 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

If there was one thing Ben loved the most about libraries, it was the fact that they are usually quiet, the perfect mood for him to read. He was near one of the vacant tables, reading "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. Books were always his friends ever since he was young, and he was glad to have seen the library that enormous. He could stay there for hours if he could, just to pass the time.

It was when he noticed another boy coming in to the place, and his lips formed into a soft smile, enough to charm that person who had caught his eye, because the male in front of him was cute. He put his book down, propping his free hand against his chin as he maintained his eye contact with the boy.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: reading mode, now flirtatious
Company: the blue-haired boy
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC:

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:31 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

|| Relationship Status: Single || Money: $ 1000.00||

♪ LOCATION [Soleil Library]

♫ COMPANY [Man with blonde hair.]

♩ MOOD [Embarassed]

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

User Image

Yosuke entered the library to hopefully find a book to inspire a design. Wandering through the city, he didn't find much and ended up here in front of a man who looked to be around his age. He was softly smiling and he couldn't help but feel infatuated by that smile. The long eye contact made him feel shy and shift a little in his seat. He wasn't too sure on what the man was after and broke eye contact with him to read his book. The book had entries about the life of a student at a cursed academy. Apparently the curse was caused by another student and affected everyone who takes any steps into the school. The reason for the student to inflict the curse was ridiculous in Yosuke's opinion. It made her seem like a Yandere. He had long given up on finding something and is now reading for fun instead. Looking up, he notices the man still smiling at him and his shyness comes back again.

"Um... Do you need something?" He asked while finally realizing what the man was after.

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Indeed, that boy couldn't help but to feel timid under the mage's gaze, and that alone induced the urge for him to chuckle. He stared at what the other boy had been reading. Rumors about a certain academy bearing a curse, perhaps, but being a mage, he was certainly comprehending about how curses work. Usually, it would be based on revenge or ensuring that the target would be hurt, though in the case of the book, it was nothing but trivial.

When the boy spoke up, that's when he put his hand down, now leaning close to the chair. "Actually, I wouldn't mind a conversation with you. Not much people occupy this place. Say, are you into other books aside from the one you're reading right now?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: conversationalist mode
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC:

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

♫ COMPANY [Man with blonde hair.]

♩ MOOD [Curious]

User Image

This wasn't the first time it happened. He was crushed on a lot back when he was still in school. He just didn't expect it the first day he came to Soleil. Normally he would be alarmed, but for some odd reason he felt some kind of connection to the other. Something he couldn't quite say out in words or place his finger on.

Instead of showing alarm he cheerfully smiled back, "Other than this curse book? A lot actually. Though I'm into historical fiction if you're looking for something specific. How about you? He was genuinely curious about the individual in front of him and he noticed when he leaned a bit closer.

Wait... has he read this book before? He pondered as he realized that the other knew what he had been reading from only looking at the cover. It was that or he could read upside down.

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He wasted no time in answering back. "I see. I'm into novels as well as books about art, music and literature." He then presented the Coelho book to the other. "This book is just one of the greatest creations. I would like to give kudos to the author for a job well done."

The half-demon then leaned his head close to the back of his interlinked hands, elbows leaning on the table, his azure orbs now studying the younger man's face with a smile curling on his lips. "Say, may I know your name? I'm Benjamin Harris. You can call me Ben for short."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: conversationalist mode, feeling playful
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC:

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:07 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

♫ COMPANY [Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Happy]

User Image

The book that the man was holding was familiar to him. He read it in university and it was indeed a great book. Santiago's journey towards Egypt was full of hardship, but in the end he found his treasure which pleased Yosuke. "The Alchemist huh... You have good taste." He replied with another smile.

When Benjamin asked what his name was he grew a little flustered and quickly regained his composure. "I'm Yosuke Marlon. It's nice to meet you Ben." He stretched his arms as he felt rather stiff and got up.

"Just going to get another book. Be right back." He told Benjamin as he made his way towards a bookcase. This library was huge. Yosuke would never be able to finish reading all the books in this place.

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben simply chuckled at the compliment about his book preferences. By the time the azure-haired boy revealed his name, he just smiled. "Nice meeting you also, Yosuke."

He just watched the newcomer depart to another bookcase so that he could fetch something else to read. The mage went back to reading another chapter of The Alchemist. He now wanted to look for a Cassandra Claire novel for a change, but that would wait till he was done with the current book.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: conversationalist mode, back to reading
Company: Yosuke
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC:

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

♫ COMPANY [Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Happy]

User Image

Wandering around the library, there were a lot of books that were on his to-read list. He ended up choosing The Book Thief and went back to his seat to find Benjamin reading. He seems really absorbed in reading. Probably shouldn't disturb him. He thought as he went to go sit at another table. Sitting at his new table, he suddenly felt sleepy. Yosuke soon fell asleep with his left cheek on the book he was reading.

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben was just done with two chapters when he saw Yosuke sleeping. He smiled and put the book down, marking the spot with his bookmark. He then stroked his hair gently, wanting to feel the soft strands under his fingertips.

How peaceful of him...

He then stood up, approaching another bookshelf for the Mortal Instruments novel. City of Bones was the title that he was searching for as of this moment, and luckily, he had found it.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: reading mode, feeling playful
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC:

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:11 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

♫ COMPANY [Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Happy]

User Image

Yosuke had no idea how long he slept because when he woke up the library looked mostly the same. He thought someone touched his hair, but decided to not think about it too much. Benjamin was at a bookshelf taking another book out. He was impressed by his commitment to read multiple stories at the same time. It got too confusing for Yosuke if he had to keep up with multiple story lines.

There was one thing that was nagging on his mind the entire time they were together, "Do you have a girlfriend?" He hoped that he wasn't being too forward. It would be disastrous if Yosuke ended up falling in love with the man while he had a girlfriend. And there was no doubt that he will soon.

"Actually, never mind." He added on right after while blushing a little. He went back to reading his book intending to forget what just happened.

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin was just done picking up the novel when Yosuke asked the question. Though the other male told him not to mind it, he decided to reply anyway. It was plain and simple.

"I'm actually gay, so I'm interested in boys. Plus, I'm single. I hope that lifts the weight."

He would definitely need to borrow the other novel sooner or later. For now, he just needed to finish the Coelho novel.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: casual
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC: sorry for the slightly late reply

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:55 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

|| Relationship Status: Crushing on Benjamin || Money: $ 1000.00||

♫ COMPANY [Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Embarassed]

User Image

He was somewhat relieved to hear that deep down. Though one thing struck him as odd.

"...'Lifts the weight'?" He murmured to himself. It wasn't until his weary brain caught up that everything made sense. Oh dear god. Benjamin knows about his crush on him. Out of embarrassment he hid his face into his book. He was done with life. It was over.

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games