Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:17 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Tsukasa nodded gently with a smile. "Good idea." The silver-haired man ripped the paper into half, handing the botanical section of the books over to Sahar while him keeping the magical. Looks like his friend has a thing for how Flora flourished in the island. He had to admit the island is unique in itself so there might be endemic plants here that would suit the middle eastern's interest. "I guess we should go ahead and meet up in the middle? I'll see around the literature department then?" Last time he checked the literature section was closer to the botanical section of the library and there are some library carts stationed there so it would be much easier for the Sahar to search for the books he's assigned to.

User Image

::: Company ::: himself ::: Mood ::: Delighted ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:26 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Searching the magic section might have been best for Sahar, considering where he lived and worked before, however he was extremely curious about the local plant life. Besides, Tsukasa was smart, he wouldn't have any troubles covering the other half of the list. "Sounds good to me, I will see you in a bit." He nodded as he took his half for the list before setting off to the botanical section.

His search went well at fist, the half-breed had managed to find most of the books on his list without getting sidetracked, however as he was collecting the last two a nearby book caught his attention. Sahar thought he was making good time, so taking a break for a moment wouldn't be bad, right? Keeping the library cart holding the books from the list nearby, he plucked the book that caught his attention from the shelf and took a moment to skim through it. Then a moment turned into a few minutes and another book grabbed his attention...

Before long, Sahar was seated on the floor reading, a few books that were not on his list having been added to the cart.

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Focused (on the wrong task) <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:59 am
Tsukasa Inamori

Gathering the books where an easy task from someone like him. Data gathering has always been his thing. So in a few minutes he was done with his task. He'd read them ahead but that would be impolite since he promised to meet Sahar at the Literature section. He didn't want his friend to wait for him that long. As he ascended on to their said destination he felt his phone buzz. There were only two people who has his number so far. Since Sahar was with him the only possible caller would be Zara. Finally, she called. He let it ring a few times before picking up t make him not look that desperate. "Yes Hello." He answered huskily. ""You freaking manwhore! How long has it been since you left? The least you can do is tell us on your progress. I don't care how you do things but Yuki's worried as hell about you! Where are you? Tsukasa blinked. That voice sounded way familiar. How on earth did Shiki got a hold of his number? "No. Don't answer that! Zara already told me. You stay put I'm coming to get you!" So it was Zara. She knows Zara? "Wait Shiki you-" Before he was able to explain himself the call has already been dropped. Typical Shiki throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. The problem is she declared that she will be coming over to the library while he was actually doing his job.

Sighing exasperatedly, Tsukasa parked the library cart near one of the tables and started to search for his friend. Not long her arrived at the botanical section and found Sahar seated on the floor. "You really like botany don't you?" He commented as he took one of the hard bound books before sitting right next to Sahar. First things first. He needed to give him a warning about Shiki coming over. "We do have a problem. It seemed that a friend of mine would be coming to join us. She can be a little overbearing so I really do apologize in advance." He loves Shiki like his little sister but there are times that he could not help but feel ashamed of her actions.

User Image

::: Company ::: himself ::: Mood ::: Apologetic ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:09 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

The botanical section was quite large and it contained information not only on the island's flora but other regions as well. Sahar felt like a kid in a candy store! He could have spent hours pouring over books. Luckily, Tsukasa came to find him before he could get too engrossed in his reading. He jumped slightly in surprise when he heard the other man speak, a faint blush dusting his cheeks as he gave him an apologetic smile. "Ah, forgive me, I got a bit sidetracked. There are many interesting books here...But yes, I do love botany, one of the reasons I came here was to get a look at Mykronos island's flora."

Tsukasa didn't seem upset at least, actually, he seemed to have something on his mind. Sahar closed the book he had been reading and placed it on the cart then turned his attention to his friend. Had he found something disturbing out about the Nanoa fruit? The half-breed doubted it, what he had skimmed over in the texts he was tasked at finding wasn't that bad...He blinked when the fair-haired man gave his warning, for a moment thinking it was a joke.

"Seriously? That's all? Surely she can not be that bad." He gave a small laugh as he stood up. "I do not mind her joining us, since we are almost finished here. You finished finding the books in the magic section, yes?" All they needed to do now was decide on which ones they were going to check out. Even if Tsukasa's friend arrived they wouldn't be staying in the library long enough for her to cause trouble.

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Amused <<<<<

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:05 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Seeing Sahar immersed himself into his passion made him reminisce the times he spent reading his hard bound books. Chuckling softly, Tsukasa shook his head and smiled at his friend. "No need to apologize. Even I experience the same thing most especially when I love the topic. After all no matter how logical they can be human beings tend to move in accordance to their emotions." This was much applicable to him whenever he was with Zara. In fact, even now he was still worried as to how the two actually met. He just hoped that Shiki didn't cause much trouble this time.

"I'm really sorry." With Shiki's current state it would be close to impossible that Sahar would be offended by her which often times makes others to misunderstand her true intentions. She's beyond pissed on him not letting them in on his current condition. He didn't really want to pull them in until he was certain of what they'll be getting themselves into. So far it doesn't look that dangerous but it wouldn't hurt to check. Shiki should know that much since she's usually the strategist of the team. "Yes, I left them by the literature section for us to sort out. Here, let me." He would place himself behind the cart and start pushing towards the said section.

"Indeed the flora here is quite outstanding. So far I've discovered two mysteries to be unlocked; the cherry blossoms and the Nanoa fruit. Both of which I discovered all thanks to you, Sahar. I really owe you a lot." Getting close to this foreigner was really a good move. So far his progress was all due to Sahar. Maybe he could repay him for some lunch. Then again he may just insist in paying again. He cannot have that. Then how about, "By the way, are you free tomorrow? My co-workers and I will be having a barbecue party at the beach, would you like to join us?" He was new to the island so he thought it would help him in adjusting the Sakura watching was yet to be set. Its fine if he wouldn't accept his invitation though.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Apologetic ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Tsukasa was so kind and understanding, he was almost too good to be true. Once again Sahar felt lucky for having made such a wonderful friend. To hear that another friend of his would be coming by wasn't too surprising; given how the fair-haired man was he probably had loads of friends. Sahar didn't understand why he seemed so apologetic about the girl, though, she couldn't be that bad surely, otherwise they wouldn't be friends. The half-breed would just have to wait and see, though.

"Wonderful! Ah, thank you." He hummed as he followed behind Tsukasa. As he was thanked his smile turned bashful, a blush appearing on his face again as he rubbed the back of his head. "Nonsense, you would have found out about them eventually without my help. I must admit, I am glad that you are interested in the mysteries of this island as well; it is nice to have someone to investigate with." When Sahar had brought it up with others they didn't seem very interested in actively seeking out the fruit. Not that that was a bad thing, he had planned to stay in Soleil for a year or two so he had plenty of time to looking into the Nanoa fruit and Mykronos island.

At Tsukasa's question Sahar seemed to perk up again, eyes shining with interest. "I do not have anything planned, so I would be happy to join you! I have been meaning to check out the beach anyway, I have never been to one before. Oh, as long as I will not be interrupting that is." He doubted that his friend would invite him if it was only for his co-workers, but it wouldn't hurt to be sure he was welcome.

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Amused <<<<<

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:51 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

"Don't mention it." It didn't took them that long to arrive at the Literature department. He positioned Sahar's cart right beside the table next to his cart filled with Magical books. "No I really mean it. As I've mentioned, you're not the only one who gets distracted. Having you near gives me focus and I sincerely thank you for that." He chuckled softly as he pulled one of the chairs to sit on it. Upon his arrival to this island he had already been side tracked by one of the merchants and end up buying almost every single book that he had. He forgot to take in consideration that there was actually a library here at the island. Those books would be useless to him after he reads them though since all the information would eventually retained in his brain. One of the perks of having a photographic memory.

Taking one of the books off his cart his eyes scanned the table of contents and began with his task, to gather information on the mysteries of the cherry blossoms and most especially about the Nanoa Fruit. His gaze went back to his friend and closed the book at hand pushing it to the side. Getting another book from his cart, "You don't have to worry. It's not exclusive for the Captain's Deck's staff alone. We have a few friends coming over as well. I would be really happy if you'd be able to join us." His eyes went back to the book now opened and did the same actions as he reached for the other doing the same thing all over again. "We'll be meeting at the pub itself in the morning." Recalling his condition this morning and him easily getting lost made him think twice of his instruction. "Unless you'd like me to pick you up then that would be fine as well." They were just a few blocks away from each other so it wouldn't really be a bother for him.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Focused ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It was hard to believe that Tsukasa had troubles focusing on tasks; the man seemed very well put together. Sahar would just have to take his word for it. "If that is the case then I am happy to be of help." He took a chair across from his friend, taking one of the books from his cart to start skimming through. Unfortunately, he didn't have a photographic memory, but he could still look through to see if the book held the information they needed. Once Sahar found what he needed he set the book aside or placed it back on the cart before moving to the next one.

Besides information on the Nanoa fruit and cherry blossoms there were other interesting subjects in the books, if it weren't for Tsukasa's presence he would have ended up getting side-tracked again. Sahar glanced up briefly as he continued on about the barbeque, taking note of where he worked. What a peculiar name for a pub. "Really? I will be happy to join you then. Should I bring something?" He asked as he finished skimming his current book and moved on to the next one.

Before the half-breed could move on to the next book he hesitated, considering Tsukasa's words. He didn't know where the bar was, however, he didn't want to ask to be led around again. Tsukasa had been kind to him thus far, Sahar didn't want to annoy him with his nonexistent sense of direction. Thankfully he didn't have to say anything. "That would probably be best, I have no idea how to get to the beach...However, could I stop by your house instead? You already went out of your way for me today and I do not want to keep you waiting again tomorrow."

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Focused <<<<<

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:57 am
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo found herself in the vacinity of the Soleil library. Figuring she needed books on caring for her new kitten, she entered through the front doors and stopped at the front desk. Unsure of what to do next since she had never been here before and didn't have a library card to begin with. Seeing no one at the desk she tapped the little bell for assistance and waited for someone to show. Tora fast asleep in her jacket pocket."This is a big place..."

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Money: $960.00
Profile:

Theme: Little Monster

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:47 am
Delicious Lunatique

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"♪ I like pain.. Maybe I'm wired that way..
Because without it, I just wouldn't feel real.. ♪"

User Image

Karma had been curled up in a ball underneath the front desk. Earlier that day she had crept into the library in her feline form, just wanting some place to sleep. And she had slept for some time, but when she awoke she became bored. The librarian was somewhere around, and hadn't spotted her when she'd dragged a book back to the desk and tried her hand at reading for some time. Inevitably, Karma became frustrated at her inability to read properly and just curled up to sleep some more. Only, her sleep was interrupted when someone tapped the bell, obviously needing some assistance. Still a little frustrated, the female returned to her human form and seated herself on the large chair behind the desk. Her violet eyes blankly started at the woman before her, her nose wrinkling at the smell of another cat nearby.

User Image

"♪ Bite marks are love notes written in flesh.
So bite me hard. Make me moan~ ♪"

Single |Meta Human | 22 | Unemployed
"♪ Isn't funny how I am alive, but I am not real? ♪"

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:23 am
Tsukasa Inamori

Tsukasa simply nodded with a smile. He did not say anymore. The main intention was to let Sahar understand that he appreciates him for his help so he will leave it at that. His eyes skimmed thought one book after the other. Some he placed in front of him, some to the side. They were to distinguish which he will be taking home and which he will be placing back on the shelves. With magic as his topic though he could not help but think that Shiki would love reading these texts. She did say that chemistry in a way is just like magic. All you need is imagination and human beings would see it as magic. Shouldn't Shiki be here by now?" He raised his head and looked behind around to check. His eyes landed on a twin tailed girl who was about the physique as her. The hair color though was not as vibrant as hers.

Bringing his eyes back to his books, he continued to do what he was doing before. Lifting his head, he stopped for a minute and thought about Sahar's question. "If I remember correctly I think one of the staff would be doing the groceries but if you like you can bring something. I'm sure the crew will appreciate it." Come to think of it maybe it would be best to come there earlier to have things in check.

A pleasant smile came across his lips upon receiving a confirmation from his friend. "It's settled then. I'll wait for you at my house." He took out his phone and sent him his address. "I'm just a few blocks away." He knew that Sahar's memory is not that bad but it wouldn't be that bad to take precautionary measures. Placing his phone back to his pant pocket, "Although if it wouldn't be too much to ask would it be alright to head there as early as five or six? I need to make sure things run smoothly before we leave for the beach." It would be quite a blunder if they arrived there and then left something behind. No, he'll just check everything tonight then just to make sure. Then head there early in case there'll be some unseen problem they may encounter that way they can settle it faster.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Focused ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

Delicious Lunatique

_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo waited for someone to help her and noticed a girl take a seat in the front desk chair though she did not say a word. Before Ringo could ask if she worked here, she had caught sight of a familiar face poking his head over a shelf and then quickly retract away as if she could not see. Ringo stared in disbelief, he had looked like the guy in the picture Yukino had showed her! And what was worse was that he was trying to hide like she couldn't see! Annoyed, Ringo flushed red with anger before raising her voice. Not caring if she was in a quiet setting."Hey buddy!! Don't act like you didn't see me!! I know you saw me!! This is no way to treat the public and if you like having a job I suggest you start acting like you work here...! Tsukasa..!"

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Money: $960.00
Profile:

Theme: Little Monster

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Delicious Lunatique

someone

someone

╬═══
Sуη ═══╬
User Image

User Image

Karma bit back an involuntary hiss when she scented a cat, her eyes changing to become more feline when she sensed the creature hidden somewhere close to the stranger before her. She flinched when the girl suddenly started shouting and decided that it would be best if Syn took control. Socializing wasn't really her forte. Her head drooped a little as she forced herself back into her subconscious and allowed Syn control of their shared body. Suddenly the female sat bolt upright and seemed startled as she looked around. Syn's sea green eyes were widened with shock, but she still managed a beautiful smile. Like Karma, she chose to remain silent, wishing to survey her surroundings a little further before making a move. She chose this course of action to avoid making any unnecessary confrontations.
User Image

Single |Meta Human | 22 | Unemployed
"♪ You will always be my hero...
Even though you have lost your mind.. ♪"

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
How could I tell you that I love you, when you were so happy with someone else?
╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Sahar had assumed that they had already set up who was bringing what, but it seemed rude to bring nothing after being invited. Once they were done at the library he would see about stopping by the grocery store for something. Maybe he could bring a few drinks; even if the party was being held during the day that didn't mean they couldn't have something low in alcohol content.

"Ah, that's great to hear! I should have no problem finding it then." Hopefully. Most than likely actually, seeing as Tsukasa texted him the address. Sahar checked his phone to make sure the message went through before returning to skimming through his cart of books. At his friend's question, he paused to think once more. Watering his plants took a good while, so if they were to leave he would have to get up at least an hour ahead of time before heading to Tsukasa's house...

The blond seemed conflicted for a moment, his eyebrows knitting together before he finally answered. "Sure. Want me to come over around five-thirty?" If he watered the plants before bed they would be alright. He couldn't contest Tsukasa's reason for wanting to leave early, as long as his plants were watered and he had something to keep him busy Sahar was fine with it.

With that settled he turned back to the task at hand. Well, until someone being unusually loud caught his attention. Curious, Sahar peaked at the woman, or rather, girl, who was yelling. "Do you know her, Tsukasa? Is that the friend you were talking about earlier." She was being very rude, so he could understand his friend apologizing for her. Then again, maybe she was mistaken. Last he checked Tsukasa didn't work at the library...

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Curious <<<<<

Zumiragi

Delicious Lunatique

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:43 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Tsukasa nodded gently offering his friend an assuring smile. If he happen to encounter any type of problem he should know that Tsukasa was just one call away. The same reason why he made sure to send a message to him to remind him just that. Tsukasa took notice of Sahar's expression. He seemed to be bothered by something. Was it wrong for him to suggest they leave early? Then again, as the manager it was part of his job to make sure that things run smoothly when it comes to his staff. The fox pretended not to notice his discomfort as he continued to browse through his set of books and waited for his friend to speak out his mind. It didn't take long until he received a confirmation from him. "Yes, that would be fine. Thanks." His thanks was obviously needed in this kind of situation. He made Sahar have such expression so that meant that he was trying to consider other things before he gave Tsukasa his decision.

Tsukasa was almost done with his share of books. A few more and he'd be ready to go. It was getting late and he needed to report for work soon. Arriving on his last book, he did what he did before, quickly skimming thought the table of contents before diving into the body to double check. His eyes twitched slightly when he heard someone calling his name. He did not bother to look up to her just yet until he finished this last one. Closing the hard bound book, he slowly raised his head to answer his friend's inquiry. "They have some similarities but I'm afraid this maiden is not the one I was expecting." His tone was calm and composed as ever. His smile still there painted on his lips but it shone brighter than before, for those who know him well it was a clear indication that he was not pleased by the situation he was in.

Pushing his chair back, "Please excuse me for awhile." He didn't want to bring his friend into whatever trouble that may come but by how the pink haired maiden addressed him this was nowhere near to be a pleasant encounter. Careful steps were taken by him as he approached the young lady, "Is something matter, young lady? I don't seem to recall meeting you before." He was used to dealing with someone like her since he had been in mission with one. Hopefully, she's not as over bearing as Shiki. That could can be quite a handful. He seriously can't have this now.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Annoyed ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

Delicious Lunatique

_

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games