Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Chihiro nodded, her was very correct. She wanted to get home and get to working on that paperwork. She wanted to partake in this 'twilight' book she had seen, and maybe take the time to look it up beforehand. Nathan seemed ready to head home himself but she was still very grateful for his time today. She had a lot of fun that she wouldn't have had without him.

Following his lead and nodding softly as he opened the door, she exited. He was such a gentleman, always opening doors for her. "Thank you Nathan." She voiced, leaving the glorious library. She looked forward to nestling down with every future story and enjoying every one of them...she would have to buy more tea. With her future costs bumbling in her head she followed Nathan, walking beside him to her home.

((Exit))
╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Inner thoughts █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

He's such a gentleman.

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: I wonder what time it is... II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:19 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨
( ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Didn't take Patrick very long to find this library and he went on in without hesitation. He walks around for a bit until he finds where the record was with the help of a librarian. Sort of fib on saying that he want to get his know his neighbors, but he really just looking info on one of them. There was no doubt in mind that Tyrese leaves in his district because of the guy's career choice and his success in book sells. Finding the address certainly proved that he was right and his name was right next to it. Seems this is one of the addresses that doesn't have a change of occupants recently of this month so that meant he has been living in that for quite a while now. Without waiting another moment he leaves out of the library heading back to his district to go to Tyrese Haven's estate. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Library.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:31 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑥⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
account: $991.25
outfit:
o.o.c:

╚══════════════╝

illian skipped through the library doors, shivering slightly from the fall air despite the sunny day. She had nothing to do today, as per-freaking-usual, so she decided to rent some movies, and maybe a book or two. Gosh, she really needed a job or something. Getting dressed up only to lounge around the house was getting really old. Wondering through the isles, she lightly caressed the book spines, stopping occasionally to pull one from its place and read the summary. Where was the movie section anyway? She flicked a stray hair from her face and stood on her toes to peer at the signs over the shelves. Oh. It was upstairs. Taking a book she found interesting enough with her, she made her way to the second floor. Geez this library was huge. Finally on the next level, she tried to conceal the fact that she was actually winded and made a bee-line for the movies. "Let's see..." Lillian mumbled as she looked through the genres. Action? Eh, maybe. Romance? Meh. Comedy? Come to mama! Setting her purse and chosen book down, she sat Indian style on the floor to get a better look at the selection.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm..."

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$2000.00

A well dressed man would walk into the Library and gave a small nod towards the Librarian before he strolled through the Library's first floor, stopping at the romance novels and began to run a single finger over each of the spines, deciding on which one he wanted "Something light...something heavy...something sappy...." Damon mumbled to himself as he then reached out and pulled a rather thick romance novel out and opened up the first page and began to read the prologue, trying to decide if he liked it or not "Hmm...This isn't awful...the opening line is rather weak but the character seems good..." he once again muttered to himself as he easily began the critique the book. With a small nod of approval Damon continued to stand there stoic as ever reading the first part of the book.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
outfit:
o.o.c:

╚══════════════╝

illian, now armed with several movies that she was determined to watch in one night, leaned against the second floor railing. Being surrounded by this many books made her feel quite calm. Honestly, she thought, I should read more often. Sighing the blonde dug through her pile for the book she picked up earlier. She wanted to read the summary again to make sure it was really something she would be interested in. In her struggle to pull it free, two movies slipped from her grasp and toppled over the railing. Squeaking, she squeezed the rest of her arm load and watched helplessly as the cases fell towards an unsuspecting man on the first floor. Only when they clattered harmlessly beside him did she let out the breath she'd been holding. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" She called, her face beet red as she clambered down the stairs, struggling to keep the rest of her picks from falling. She rushed over to the romance aisle, and stopped just before entering. "They didn't hit you did they?" She asked just in case her eyes played tricks on her. "I am so sorry." Lillian breathed again before kneeling to pick up her fallen choices.

Blades252

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm..."

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon had finally nodded his head in final approval and closed the book that he was looking at, pleased with how the beginning was. Just as he was turning to look at more books something fell right where was about to walk and stared at two movies that were there with a look of surprise and then looked up to the second floor where a young girl was apologizing. A small smirk crossed Damon's face as the girl rushed down and began apologizing once again "I am perfectly fine, do not worry..." he then knelt down and picked up one of the movies, seeing it was a comedy "Although I'd suggest you be more careful next time, lest your poor taste in comedy be the death of someone..." he stated with a tiny smirk, hoping to put the girls worries at ease with one of his less then stellar funnies, joking was never his strong suit.

Pooping Popcorn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
outfit:
o.o.c:

╚══════════════╝

illian's blush deepened at the man's comment about her choice in movies. A hurt looked crossed her eyes before she looked up and realized that he was just playing with her. "Oh!" She chuckled nervously before rocking back on her heels and truly laughing. How stupid of her to think this perfect stranger was being mean to her. "Sometimes you just need something stupid to watch." The girl replied with a shrug, taking Blades of Glory from his hand. "Thank you, and I'm sorry again." She set her armload on the ground and began stacking them more appropriately. "I'm glad my poor taste didn't kill you. Would've been quite the news report though." She brought her hand up and cleared her throat, "Yes, thank you Donald. Today a man's life was cut brutally short when a pathetic choice in comedy sent him to an early grave at the Soliel Library. Witnesses say if it wasn't for Miss Turner's poor taste, he would still be alive." Lillian laughed at her fake news reel and finished stacking the movies, placing the book on top. As she stood, she came face to face with half naked woman in the embrace of an equally unclothed man on the cover of a book. So this is the romance section?, she asked herself as she squinted at the picture. She turned back to the man, her eyes still squinted. "Don't tell me you read this stuff then question my taste?" She asked jokingly in mock horror.

Blades252

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Entertained

Thoughts:
"How lovely...."

Company:
Lillian Turner

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon nodded his head with a small smile on his face "Sometimes you do indeed..." he agreed before he then waved his hand dismissively as she once again apologized "M'lady Third time does not need to be the charm, your first apology was sufficient enough" he said with a small smile before he began to laugh at her fake news report, finding it very humorous "Oh my now that WOULD be a tragic ending now wouldn't it?" Damon stated with a small laugh. Of course when she questioned him about his...reading material he could only allow the slightest of smirks on his face "I'd like to think that my reading material is top quality...." his eyes lazily went off to the side before a disgusted look crossed his face as he reached out and pilled a monochrome book off the shelf "....Besides THIS piece of sewage water of course...." Damon stated as he practically shoved the book 50 Shades of Grey back into it's original spot, actually wiping his hand on his pants as if to remove filth from his hand.

Pooping Popcorn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:36 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:58 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

While he was at Sahar's place he manage to realize one thing. Sahar seem to need a driving force to be on the move, most especially in the morning. "No rush. The place opens at 10 am. I've came to work early that morning so I have enough excuse to be late. I'd rather be with you than busy myself with work." There's also this thing with them having a team building by the beach. He was still deliberating if he should go ahead and ask Sahar if he'd like to join them later or not.

It didn't took much time for the two to reach the library. "Here we are." He pushed the door open and held it for Sahar to enter. "After you?" He knew it was houses a lot of books but he didn't realize that it would actually this many. It reached up to three floors and by the looks of it they manage to gather almost everything that had been published. They even have DVDs that can be borrowed and not to mention everyone get to borrow a maximum of fifty books! This is heaven!

It would be best to head straight to the librarian but since it was Sahar who invited him he didn't want to be a know-it-all and figured it would be best to let him take the lead. "So, shall we start looking? Which section do you think it would be in?"

User Image

::: Company ::: himself ::: Mood ::: Delighted ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

During the walk, Sahar made quick work of eating his small breakfast. When that was out of the way he didn't speak to Tsukasa, enjoying the comfortable silence instead. Before long they arrived at their destination; an impressive looking three story building. "Thank you." He hummed as he entered first, eyes lighting up as he took in the interior of the building. From its size Sahar had assumed the library would be amazing, but actually seeing it was a different matter.

He had never seen so many books in one place! Three floors worth of literature from wall to wall as well as DVDs and CDs, there was little doubt that anyone would leave the library wanting. There was bound to be some mention Mykronos island's secret here! If it wasn't for Tsukasa at his side the half-breed probably would have sprinted off by now in his excitement. "Definitely! Since the Nanoa fruit mostly talked about as a rumor or story it might be in folklore, however, it might be mentioned in texts about Mykronos island's plant life. Or if they have books on local magic it might be mentioned there..." There were several possibilities and the library was huge, it would probably take a lot of searching to find anything they wanted.

"Should we find a librarian or a computer?" Looking on their own might be faster, they could split up that way. Though, Sahar was more likely to get sidetracked if he was left to his own devices...

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Excited <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:46 am
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Sahar's reasoning has always been in line with his. One of the reasons why he liked the guy. Compared to him though his excitement was more apparent. That part he envied from him. Due to his multiple personalities its hard to determine who he really was thus transparency was clearly difficult for him. "Maybe talking to one of the librarians would make things faster?" They practically live their lives here so it would be much easier for them to use the computer. Truth be told, Tsukasa was just lazy to meddle with the computer himself so this was the choice he gave his friend.

His eyes wondered around the library and landed on the librarian in duty. He asked for a list of books and books that would be able to help them. As predicted it was printed out and given to them in no time. There were a few books that were out at the moment but the librarian assured them that they may come back later to check their availability. He even got it reserved for them just in case. The gift of his charm never fails him. "Here you go." He handed the list over to his friend for him to read. They were in different sections but Sahar was head on with his assumption on it being in magical books along with the plant life of the island. "Should we go on our separate ways and meet up to hasten things or would you prefer for us to do these together?" Them going separately would be more preferable for him but he'd like his opinion on this first since the guy seemed to be in need of company or at least that's how he sees things in his own perspective.

User Image

::: Company ::: himself ::: Mood ::: Delighted ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

"If that is what you want to do." He had left the choice up to Tsukasa after all. Maybe it would be better to go to a librarian, they could point them in the right direction after all. Sahar followed behind his friend as he located and spoke to the librarian, still in awe of their surroundings.

His attention shifted back to Tsukasa then to the list when it was handed to him. It looked like his guess was right; the books they needed were dealing with magic and the island's flora. "It will be faster if we split up. Do you want to check the magical texts while I look in the plant section?" Sahar asked, looking over the list once more. It would be easy for him to get distracted on his own, but maybe if he did his best to focus on the task at hand he wouldn't get side tracked.

Tsukasa had been kind enough to visit him after all, he wouldn't want to make him waste his whole day because his dilly-dallying.

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Excited <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items