Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:55 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan tilted his head as he watched her body language as she gave her answer. He was a bit confused, and wondered if she was nervous or scared to ask about receiving a library card. It was easy to tell by now that Chihiro was shy in almost every situation it seemed. It made since if she wasn't comfortable with going to get one because of being timid. He was a bit like that when he was younger, although over time he had more confidence as well to not be as shy, except in certain situations. A warm smile tugged at his lips as he looked at the girl, while putting his hands in his pockets. A thought came to mind, and he remembered he did tell her he'd help her acquire a card.

"You know.....there's nothing wrong with being shy and timid because that's a part of who you are. It's part of your charm I guess you could say, although it shouldn't stop you from getting something you really want." Nathan started as he looked towards the librarians once again, while still directing his attention to the girl next to him. "I said I'd help you get one after all right? Well.....if you really want to look around then that's fine, but if you want I'll go with you to get the paper work needed to obtain a card?" The red eyed boy sincerely offered, before looking back at the blue haired beauty. "Or if you're uncomfortable with that, then I can go get the paperwork for you? If you happen to find anything that you like while searching, I can put it under my card for you, until you receive yours." He said offering an alternative as well just in case.

"I said that I'd help in anyway I can, so you don't need to do things alone after all. That's what friends and acquaintance are for after all right?" Nathan commented with a small warm smile. "Regardless of what you choose, I'll respect it. I just want to make sure you're making the decision you actually want to make is all. I hope I'm not out of line, but if I am I apologize.....that wasn't my intention in the slightest. You just looked a bit.....unsure because how you acted when saying you wanted to look around first" He explained hoping he wasn't crossing a line. Nathan really wanted to help her, and get her back to that excited look she had on her face upon entering the building. A part of his was afraid that she'd get upset with him or something, since he wasn't sure how'd she respond.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and black collared long sleeve tab Mood;; Nervous and a bit afraid tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; 1,1975.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

She paused, listening to Nathan intently. She looked to him, almost in awe as he spoke. He was so nice, and so confidant. For a moment, she felt like they could really be good friends. He would be the first after all and every book that she'd read on friendship always stated the things Nathan stated. He was willing to be there for her, smile for her, and be excited to make her happy. He was everything she thought a good friend could be. She felt silly, like a blushing bride standing humbly before someone she didn't deserve. Just then, he shattered her walls and she looked up to meet his gaze in surprise.

'That's what friends are for...' Her thoughts spiraled uncontrollably and she smiled. She smiled wide enough and blushed enough to make her face glow. She must've looked really beautiful. "Y-you're correct..." He had taken all of her worries and thrown them, he had thrown them so far and so strongly that she couldn't feel them anymore. She only felt the confidence that one gets when they finally had a friend.

"I believe I would like to get the paperwork, myself...if I may."
She looked back, her eye's glowing with determination before she tightened the strap on her purse and marched slowly towards the counter. She discussed on her own with the ladies behind the counter and turned only once to look at Nathan, her body language looking taller...more powerful.

When she was handed the paperwork she hurried back to him, with a speechless smile written across her face. "T-thank you Nathan..." She felt so empowered yet...so strange. She felt warm and fuzzy and out of nowhere she blurted, rather awkwardly. "L-let's go look around!" Her excitement got the best of her and even though she didn't yell, she was loud enough to have one of the librarians shush her in the distance.

She immediately shrunk back into her shell of timidity...but she was happy. "I'm sorry..."

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Inner thoughts █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Nathan...

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: Why does he...why does he act like this? II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:11 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."

Nathan was a bit in awe at her sudden change in demeanor. It was an unique experience to see a girl with uncertainty and low confidence to suddenly look full of confidence. What really got him was how she seemed to glow with the smile on her face accompanied by the blush adorning her cheeks. It was enough to cause him to sport his own blush, albeit not as obvious compared to the girl in front of him. It fitted her very much, and she looked attractive with that expression on her face in his opinion.

When she spoke once again about getting the paperwork himself, Nathan lightly shook his head to break his own thoughts. A smile was returned to the girl, although his cheeks still hadn't returned to normal. "Y-yea, sure that's perfectly fine." He managed to respond noticing the determination in her voice as she declared her decision. The young man watched the young woman talking with the librarians as he thought about things. He would admit that Chihiro was a unique and kind individual, and very attractive as well. Regardless of her natural shy personality, there also seemed to be a strong will hiding in her. It was more of a general thought in his opinion rather than a romantic one considering he was never one for getting involved romantically with someone, unless he knew a bit about them. When she had looked back at him, he greeted her with an encouraging smile noticing that she definitely looked more confident in her body language.

When the girl returned to him and thanked him, Nate smiled and shook his head a bit. "There's no reason to thank me. You have the confidence in yourself, but sometimes people just needs a little encouragement. That's how I see it at least, regardless your welcome." The boy honestly replied, before he was caught off guard yet again by her next statement. He hadn't expected her to excitedly blurt out those words, although he had to let out a chuckle of amusement when she apologized for the slight outburst. "I'm sure it's not a big deal. This place is usually a bit noisier on the first floor earlier in the day." He assured with a light shrug before gesturing to the books. "That confident smile suits you by the way, Chihiro. Now how about we start by you showing me either your favorite books or your favorite genre?" The red eyed male offered tilting his head a bit as he waited for her to respond.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and black collared long sleeve tab Mood;; Surprised and intrigued tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; 1,1975.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Nathan seemed to be a very humble person. She wanted to thank him for being...himself. Perhaps that was something to be humble about. He just had that aura about him that made her want to be more confidant and try more things. Maybe she was just overthinking things. She was one to overanalyze things way too much. She went straight back to feeling shy though when he said her smile suited her.

This was awkward. "I-I..." She put her hands together at her lap and watched her purse swing slightly by her legs. Why couldn't he dictate this? Why couldn't he tell her something about himself? "I like romance books..." She whispered, feeling a bit ashamed of herself. She prided herself in being really smart, an intellectual. But deep down she loved romantic stories that fantasized the different possibilities between two people...

"I like romantic novels..." She said once again, speaking up slightly.

╚══════════════╝

Yes...lets.

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: Well...Well now I feel foolish! II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:13 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan put his hands in his pockets as he watched the girl get a bit flustered. A part of him wondered if it was the compliment he gave her or the question he posed. Which one he couldn't be too sure, but chose not to bring it up. He was a little confused by her actions, although didn't hear hear at first, but saw her lips move. The boy was about to ask her what she was saying when she spoke up. His eyebrow raised in curiosity, while his head tilted to the side. "Romance novels? Hmmmm, yea I enjoy the occasional one. It adds a nice little story device when it's done right, especially in like adventure books. It's kind of like a calm in a very chaotic story." Nathan responded in a thoughtful manner.

"I'd have to say mysteries are my favorite genre followed by non-fiction or science fiction. I guess I have a thing for trying to figure out what's going on, or just like the idea of a fantasy world." He explained as he looked at all the different books with a small smile. Fantasy books were always fun for him. It was also a child's dream to wield unique abilities, have super strength, or fly. "I slightly envy people who have special abilities. My co-worker has a rather unique power in my opinion. I'm just a normal human, but I'm content with who and what I am. I have things only I can do after all." The red eyed boy responded with a sincere tone, while turning to look at Chihiro with a smile.

Clothing;; red shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and black collared long sleeve tab Mood;; Somewhat groggy tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; 1,1975.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

She felt her shoulder's lose a bit of their stiffness when he rationalized her favorite genre. Perhaps she just needed validation. As he continued to talk about the different books he liked, she decided to walk on with Nathan at her side. She found herself in the romantic non-fiction section. She was always one to enjoy a good mystery, during her shut in phase she researched a game, a visual novel that was a murder mystery. It was interesting and new, perhaps she would partake in the sensation of video games one day.

As she looked through the books she found one that piqued her curiosity and grabbed it. It looked charming so she flipped it around and opened it to read a bit about it's description. It was about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, it looked interesting. It apparently turned into a movie at some point. Of course her concentration was taken when Nathan spoke up. He talked about powers and his attitude towards people with powers. She kept her eyes on the book, trying to be preoccupied. She still didn't know if it was appropriate to tell him...but maybe it wouldn't be too bad if...if she did?

"I actually...I'm a witch."
She felt like she blurted it, but it definitely felt natural. She looked at her book as if it were nothing and tried to say it again. "I'm a witch...I have my own powers."

╚══════════════╝

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: This book looks cute...but perhaps it's too racy. II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:53 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

When the young man had finished talking about powers he went looking through the different books that they happened to have come upon. He figured he could potentially find something to read if there happened to be something to peak his interest. Nathan was about to pull out a book when he heard Chihiro mention she was a witch. His hand fell back to his side before he turned and looked at the girl. That was something that surprised him a bit considering he hadn't expected that. He personally never met a witch, although had seen movies about them, although those were probably fantasized versions considering it was Hollywood after all. "Really? I didn't expect you to be a witch......I've only ever seen what's in the movies, and you can't exactly trust what you see there. It is Hollywood after all" He jokingly replied while looking at the girl with a smile.

The realization of different beings with unique abilities or species such as demons, angels, vampires, and other things was still fairly new to him. He had only learned about them through coming to Soleil. It was surprising to learn about, but interesting as well. "Well that's pretty neat that you have powers. I've only experienced having powers once during the Halloween Event that recently passed........some weird magic was placed at the event. It granted the abilities of whatever costume you happened to have on. It was fun for a time......" Nathan said remembering the ability to use powers, although he also remembered the bad things that had transpired that night. An unknown small frown donned on his face, before he shook it off looking at the girl. "Thank you for telling me that. It is nice to get to know more about you." The boy stated with a kind smile. "So what all can a witch actually do? I'm rather curious as to the kind of things you can do." He asked out of curiosity.

Clothing;; red shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and black collared long sleeve tab Mood;; Somewhat groggy tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; 1,1975.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:36 am
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Ugh, she felt like a bitter cliché. Everything was out on the line and she was the only person to feel completely and utterly afraid of it's repercussions. She should be open to talk about anything in this day and age, her research of all the foolishness going on nowadays should have taught her that. It was no surprise to her when Nathan accepted her and even continued on the subject. His joke about the Hollywood attempts to show witches were enough to perturb her.

Before she could dwell on those feelings though, she noted a rather obvious change in tone and turned to notice the male's frown. Something had happened with powers? Or perhaps something happened with that Holloween Event? It wasn't her place to ask and she didn't wish to ruin the evening by making him sad, perhaps it was best to move on, like Nathan was trying to do. "Well...each coven is different. Some believe in different things and practice different forms of magic. Mine believed in the power of the elements, the raw power of origin and the sacrilegious powers hidden in our spellbooks. S-so far I've collected six but I hear that two more still exist with the powers of light and darkness...." She blushed slightly, this was her subject after all, if she couldn't talk about this than she was useless.

"W-with my spellbooks I can cast elemental spells, I also have access to magical incantations for spells and enchantments."

╚══════════════╝

Light...and darkness.

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: This book looks cute...but perhaps it's too racy. II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:20 am
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan crossed his arms as he listened to the girl talk. It was rather intriguing to hear Chihiro talk about her life. He tilted his head slightly in thought as he watched the girl. There definitely seemed to be a lot to learn concerning being a witch. A big part of him was rather curious as to learn more about Chihiro and her ancestry, although he didn't want to overwhelm the poor girl with a huge amount of questions. "Wow, you're rather special huh?" He commented with a sincere tone. "I'd love to ask more questions, but I'm sure you'd rather look for books, then have me bombard you with questions." The boy said with a light embarrassed chuckle before walking over to Chihiro and standing next to her. "Are there any other books that you've been interested in getting or is that all you're going to get for tonight? I don't want to take up all your time when I figured you'd like to get a few books. You had this amazed and excited look in your eyes when we first arrived, and especially when you received the paper work for the card." The red eyed teen questioned with a light tilt of his head in curiosity. "If you don't get the paperwork done, then I'll put it on my card like I said. I trust you'd take care of the books. Reading really does seem like a passion or you after all." He said with a friendly smile.

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:31 am
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

This felt nice, she was talking a lot with Nathan and actually managed to create a monologue. His closeness to her was enough to let her know that she was favored for it in his opinion. Perhaps Nathan also shared Chihiro's love for learning, he seemed really interested in getting to know about her coven and history. Maybe one day she should invite him over to watch her make a potion.

"O-of course! I would never mistreat a piece of literature..." She blushed, her obvious defense towards the written word palpable. She didn't like people who recklessly returned books, it was an awful thing to do! Maybe she could make a living as a librarian...that was something to think about.

"Well these books seem rather wonderful...but I don't think I would feel comfortable taking any books home under your name. I would rather fill out the paperwork and get my own card first." She folded the paperwork only once and slid them into her purse before reshelving the book she had picked up. "Thank you for offering though Nathan, that was very nice of you."

╚══════════════╝

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: I-I would rather have my own card... II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:50 am
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

A small laugh escaped Nate's mouth in amusement at her response. It was rather cute to see her defensive about her love of books. "I know Chihiro, It's always nice to see someone really passionate about their hobbies. I find it rare to see someone as passionate about the things they love. Well now I definitely know who to come to when I want to read a book, and want an opinion on what I should take a look at." He commented with a happy tone.

His hands moved back to his pockets, when she turned down his offer to check out books under his name. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth for her decision. "You're welcome Chihiro, and fair enough. I can understand wanting to get your own card for the library. I can see you definitely using it more than what I would with my own." The red eyed boy said with a friendly playful tone laced in his voice. "I prefer cooking over reading, but reading is fun to do from time to time, especially when I find a great book." He stated with a light shrug of his shoulders. "Anyways, is there anything else you wanted to do?" Nathan questioned, while looking at the blue haired beauty.

Clothing;; red shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and black collared long sleeve tab Mood;; Content tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; 1,1975.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:36 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Chihiro felt silly. She was having so much fun and Nathan's company was so much more entertaining than being alone. As Nathan complimented her about her passion, she couldn't help but feel her mind wander. What would she be doing if she wasn't currently with Nathan? She'd no doubt be lost in the city, trying her best to fit in and find someone who would be her salvation before the year's end. Her problem was still very real and relevant but, with Nathan everything seemed to move a lot slower. Maybe after growing a bit, at his side, she could find someone...her true someone.

"Oh...of course. I have a few books at home you might like..." She nodded, her voice sounding a lot softer, more confidant. "O-Oh...you like to cook? I've never actually cooked anything too difficult by myself before...just rice."

After a moderate pause the two walked back to the lobby. "Oh...I think it's time I got home, I wanna fill out this paperwork as soon as possible."

╚══════════════╝

Eh...

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: I-I would rather have my own card... II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:56 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan nodded a bit in acknowledgement to her offer with books. "That's sounds good. Maybe I'll borrow one of them sometime if I haven to find one that you have that I like. And don't worry I'd take extra care of them. I don't think I'd want to find out if you have a scary temper because I was being careless with your things." He said in a joking manner, before she asked him about cooking. It was true that he liked to cook. He loved mixing new things, and creating delicious things to eat. It wasn't often he cooked for others, but when it came to his family he cooked.

His head nodded ever so slightly at her question. "Yep, I love to cook. That's probably my favorite hobby of mine. I actually was generally the one that either cooked or helped my mother cook back when I lived at home." Nate admitted with a happy smile. When she mentioned her going home, he raised his wrist to look at his watch. It was pretty late, although he hadn't really noticed since he was enjoying his time with the blue haired beauty. "Yea, it's getting pretty late already. Do you want me to walk with you back home? It wouldn't be a big deal, since it's on the way for me regardless." The boy offered with a curious tilt of his head.

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Chihiro felt flustered. Nathan seemed so outgoing willing to tease her whenever he got the chance. It was something that pushed her buttons but she knew she would have to eventually get used to it. It was part of his charm after all, she couldn't mind. She did however, look forward to the day when he would make something and share it with her, he sounded like an amazing chef.

She nodded, tucking her purse in between her arm. "Why not? We've spent the day together...if you don't mind..." She paused, smiling brightly. "Would you escort me home?" She had a feeling that he would rather her ask than beat around the bush. She didn't wish to give him the chance to force her to make a decision.

╚══════════════╝

We're already this far, why are we questioning this...

Where: Soliel Library II With: Nathan II Wonder: Why not? II Wallet: 298$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:41 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan merely smiled and playfully rolled his eyes at her antics. It seemed the girl had warmed up to him quite a bit if she was also joking with him. "Well if you insist, how can I say no?" He playfully joked with a noticeable tone, before he gestured to the door. "Well we better get going before it gets any later then. I'm sure you'd like to unwind and get ready for bed after all, plus there's the paperwork that I'm willing to bet that you wanna get done as soon as possible. I know I'd like to unwind before heading to bed myself." The boy commented as he walked with Chihiro to the door. The red eyed boy held the door open for the girl, before following through once she would exit the library herself.

[exit]

»Out Of Character: Sorry for the short post ^^;

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces