Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurt Lupus

Kurt was nervous as he came into the hospital to start his new job. At least it was a morning shift. Those usually were easier from his experience. He took a deep breath and stepped through the doors. He really hoped things would go better in this town then they did in the last one. He really didn't want anyone finding out about his condition here. He put his bag in his locker before heading out on to the floor to see if there were any patients yet.

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Yukino

Yukino was not so sure about his upper body strength but he had confidence with his legs. He could not be more thankful of his linage right now for it helped him reach their destination in a brink of time. Pushing the doors with his back, he pleaded ”Please… I need help…” as loud as he could upon entering the emergency room. Not caring about the scrutinizing stares they received upon entry he immediately ran towards the vacant bed where he could possibly lay him down. ”I think it’s his liver.” At least, that’s what he remembered him saying back at the streets. Staying by his side he would try to hold his hand and offer him a weak smile mouthing ”It’s gonna be okay… You’re gonna be okay…” holding back his tears as he waited for the appointed doctor to attend to them. His words more directed to convincing himself than his friend.

COMPANY :: Swampy
                                          FORM :: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Not sure how they would react to swampy's appearance. I'll leave that to you.
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:58 pm
Remses
Rent_junkie

User Image

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

He thought he could feel a bit of shaking near the end of the journey over their, but maybe that was just a change in pace and he wasn't very observant. Looking around, he was pretty sure there were some people staring at him, mainly with horrified expressions and a sheer determination to get away. His head wasn't in a very good position for seeing himself, but he managed to force himself to look down...up? chest-ward? and saw a lot of dark green and a lot of wet. It feels so good to be in my real form...I wonder why I am? Soon he was placed on a bed, though it really felt more like a slab and he would much rather have been carried more, though he had to admit it was a lot easier on his stomach to be stationary. Poor Kurt, he looks so worried. He really doesn't need to worry about little old me. He could see Kurt was close to crying, and that just broke his heart. As Kurt held his hand, he intertwined his fingers, then brought the hand up to his lips for a lingering kiss. He looked Yuki dead in the eyes, but it was not Yuki he saw before him. "My love, do not worry so much. We survived the Great War together, you survived the blitzkrieg while I managed to make it in the front lines. I survived because of you. This little...setback," he really couldn't remember why he was in the hospital, but he definitely knew he was hurting and needed medical attention. "This little setback won't get in our way. Soon, we will be heading for Soleil City, and everything will be better there, I promise you." His eyes held more tenderness than they had shown in sixty-six years, and despite the pain, he couldn't help but smile at his love. Gently he moved Kurt's and his hands from his lips to rest on his chest, Kurt's hand down first, so that his love could feel the beating of the heart he stole.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Relationship: Widower
      Mood: Peaceful
          Ooc: This is gonna be awkward when Swampy comes to his senses...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:52 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Remses

Kurt LupusHearing the door bang open Kurt looked over. He set his nerves aside to tend to the new patient. Any of his problems didn't mater right now. He helped the man carrying the patient to get him on a bed and wheeled him back. "My name is Kurt. I will be your nurse. You said you think it is his liver. Does he have past issues with his liver?"

He got him into a room. "Now I'm just giving you saline right now. It is just to keep your vain open for us to be able to give you other medication and get blood draws later." He cleaned the spot before taking the needle. "Small poke 3..2..."And he stuck before 1. "There we go." He taped it down and hooked up the saline before taping it down. "Now I need to get a history."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Yukino

Crybaby. Weakling. Softy. Busybody. And the list goes on. These are some of the words he often hear others describe him. So when the opportunity arise, he tries his very best to help out even though the person in question may still be considered as a stranger in another person’s book. Yukino’s breathing was uneven. Not because of the unexpected sprint he just did. It was due to him worrying of his friend’s condition. ’Why are they not coming to check up on him? Maybe I should…’ Just as he was about to stand and look for help, he felt Swampy’s fingers intertwined with his more so a tender kiss at the back of his hand. His gaze went back to his friend who is now looking at him ever so lovingly. ’My love?’ His words confused the young man. During their last meeting, he perceived Swampy like a smart aleck. He knew that he was in a bad shape but to have a sudden gap between two personalities where far too wide. Then again, he was quite considerate by sending him home and playing him that precious song. Until it finally clicked. ’That song. Maybe he’s…that song must be for him…’ Yukino forced a smile, saying nothing but ”Of course…” as he gave his hand a little squeeze of assurance. Although it felt wrong, he was scared that if he was to play along until he regained his senses Swampy may end up hating him. He will not be able to see him nor be able to listen to him play his violin. His heart sunk by just thinking about it. But more than the fear of being hated the fear of losing him was far more stronger.

His attention was then drawn towards the nurse who introduced his name as Kurt. ”Uhm… I’m not really sure… The questions he asked only made him feel an utter trash. Even if he managed to get him to the hospital he is still of no help to him in this matter. At times like this, he wished his best friend or his big brother was with him. They’d know what would be best for them to do. ”Can…Can we take care of that later? He… He was…already coughing blood awhile ago…” The picture of him coughing blood came back to his mind. It would be bad if that happened again. Would it be better for him to stay by his side or would it be better for him to leave him so the doctors can cure him?

COMPANY :: Swampy and Nurse Kurt
                                          FORM :: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::Sorry, not really sure how to go about it at this point sweatdrop
                                          Edit: Forgot to quote Junkie

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rent_junkie

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:52 am
Rent_junkie
Remses

User Image

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

He felt at peace until the nurse came up and introduced himself as Kurt. Wait..Kurt is beside me, holding my hand. But if that is Kurt... A name was starting to shove its way to the forefront of his mind: Yuki. Yuki, that was the name of the man who had brought him here, not Kurt. Kurt was long dead, Yuki just really reminded him of his lost love. As the realization dawned on him for the moment, he was acutely aware of the presence of a hand in his, a hand that was now resting over his heart. What have I done!? If anyone gets suspicious, they'll arrest us. They...they might have us killed! Oh s**t they might send us to the camps! Kurt Yuki would never survive them... He would need to think up excuses later, right now there was something wrong with him and the sooner he could get that taken care of, the sooner he could try to erase the damning evidence. Right. He needed to focus while he could still fit the pieces of the universe into a logical order. "Nurse..." he couldn't even begin to say the name that was supposed to follow. "quick answer to questions. My liver has been declining for while. I'm alcoholic for many decades. History...no known problems, except amputee." How could he pick out the relevant details of a three hundred plus year life so quickly? What would even be relevant when doctors needed to cure the liver of a swamp monster? Modern medicine was so confusing, but at least it tended to save more lives than the methods he grew up with. He didn't even feel the needle go in. Was his skin enough like human skin that it would prove no problem? True it looked like seaweed, but he was pretty sure he was sort of human-ish in that regard, and a lot of his body chemistry was similar. Biggest differences were that he could breathe through his skin when it was moist, and he absolutely had to keep damp. A dried nisse was a dead nisse. Oh hey, that might be something worth mentioning. "I am nisse. Creature that lives in lakes and bogs. I must keep damp, or I die." He also occasionally liked to dine on human flesh and could play a melody that would hypnotize people, but that didn't seem very relevant at the moment.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Relationship: Widower
      Mood: Terrified
          Ooc: Here are previously mentioned symptoms that haven't been mentioned over here: jaundice, confusion, vomiting blood, weakness, loss of appetite, and distending of the abdomen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:18 am
OOC: (Sorry it took so long apparently I wasn't allowed to post until I came up with a 'posting format'.)

Kurt Lupus

Kurt was glad he was able to answer questions on his own. "Okay. So I supose the amputation was from an accident then and not any medical problem. But if you are coughing up blood it is not very likely to be your liver. It would have to be bleeding somewhere between your stomach, lungs, or throat. Alcohol can cause that too. Do you have any other symptoms? Even if you don't think it is part of what is wrong now." Kurt paged for either doctor to come.

Asbloodrunscold
yo punny nut

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games