Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Maho has joined!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this really a poll?
  Yes
  No
  Welcome!
  I like dragons?
View Results

Maholix

Newbie Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:24 pm
So I applied to the guild yesterday and my confirmation just came in today. Yay! cat_blaugh

So um, a little bit about me. First I'm new. Not just to this guild, but gaia too. No alts, just me. I've been a part of gaia for about 4 days. I've learned alot and have already been really active in the sites forums, especially in the welcome threads were I set out helping my fellow newbies as I learned stuff.

Being new myself I still have a lot to learn. Gaia has been amazingly friendly to me so far. I never expected the reception I have gotten so far. There's a limit to how much you can learn on your own though. Sometimes part of learning is asking the right questions, but maybe you don't know all the right questions.

Whatever the case, this guild just seemed like the right place to start now that I've been out amongst my fellow gaians and learned the basics. I have many interests, including anime, cooking, reading, computer games. (of course!)

I'm not really sure what else to say, so if anyone has questions, feel free to ask! I'm just so happy to be here! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:09 pm
Welcome to the NSTG, Maho ^^  

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:57 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! I hope that you enjoy gaia as much as I have. People in this guild are very welcoming to everyone including newbies. Make sure you stop by Wisteria's Free Zone as we have games and contest going on heart  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games