Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
failed reattempt due to me, closed now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:42 pm
Draxus Versaw

User Image

The Vindictive Prince

"I do not expect to be forgiven for my crimes..."

Draxus turned to hear a thundering roar and his head swiveled as he looked to see the King of Ethe's draconic form. After a moment Vanlith landed elegantly. Draxus was none to happy to be interrupted in his surveillance of the area, however he would do as he was commanded from the higher standing man for now. Draxus folded his wings and nose dived straight to the earth, his wings snapping back out at the last minute to allow Draxus a softer landing, his four legs crunching the earth beneath them as small cracks formed from around his clawed feet."King of Ethe. I am glad you are here, help me track down this traitor to the throne and let us put his body on display from the tops of the castle... For a murder to be committed so close to my daughter, I will give this man a tortured death." His voice rumbled from his throat, the prismatic glowing slowly fading from his chest. Draxus would not want to accidentally misfire his breath weapon against the king and while he didn't think the king would be stupid enough to take such a blow directly to the face, their surroundings would feel the pressure without him meaning to.

The killers instincts had not faded, and Draxus shifted uncomfortably as he waited to move back into the skies to give constant surveillance. Draxus was not sure who was more powerful, this king of Ethe, or himself. It would not wound his pride if the king was stronger, but if Draxus was to become king, he would need to defeat his father, whom he held no doubt was stronger than this dragon. "The entire city knows that Queen and King are dead if the bells are anything of a warning... I do not want this assassin to escape into the city and into the safety of home. We must hunt the foul blooded man while he is running from the scene!"

"... However I will atone by killing my father and ascending the throne."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:15 pm
Clarissa Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clarissa almost ran toward Illithia, to try to comfort her further, but she topped. Clarissa knew all to well what the blue haired princess was going through. She had had the same thoughts when her sister died. Feeling helpless, alone, like nothing would ever be the same... she'd been there. So she knew words would do little in this situation. "I'm sorry, She said quietly, almost to herself, really.

She turned to the new high king when he spoke to her. "Of course. As soon as I find my room I'll do just that," She didn't actually say the last sentence, but she thought it. She was about to leave when Isorette came skipping in. Clarissa was about to greet her, when she saw how happy she was about her own parents death, and the princess took a step back as the queen of Bellris kissed her own brother.

Clarissa stood there for a few moments, processing what just happened. She clasped her hands behind her back, trying to stop the smoke that was pouring of of her fingertips, and wincing at the burning sensation. She would've said something if it weren't for her fear of hurting others. So, she left the room, planning to calm down somewhere else. Or, rather she would've. But with everything that had just happened...

"You're kidding, right?" She said quietly, a glazed look coming over her eyes. "You're parents just died, and you're skipping around like a child?" She took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. 'I shouldn't of said anything. It's just making it even worse! Okay, calm down, calm down...' She thought. She took another deep breath, and the smoke thinned out, but didn't stop.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:10 pm
Vanlith/Dark Vanlith♜

"Having wings doesn't make you free..."
User Image
Vanlith's eyes flashed bright red as the young prince spoke to him. Actually standing on his hind legs he walked towards the dragon in front of him. Now that he was standing he was eye to eye with Draxus. "Fool! These are not our hunting grounds. The king of Ethe's voice roared again. "Snap out of your instinct's prince of Abraxos! This is not some game of hide and seek! You know floating around like this will not bring you closer to finding this person."

With a flap of his wings Vanlith was looking down at the prince. He growled as the skies around the palace darkened some storm clouds rolling in. "The assassin won't escape, we both know that. Don't be foolish boy, don't be your father!" Vanlith knew those last words would either bring Draxus from his killer instincts or it would be a fight between the two. He was gambling on the former, his wife would be very angry with him indeed if a fight were to ensue. "Think of your child boy, family first death second."
"...I have wings and I'm trapped in a cage"

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 pm
Draxus Versaw

User Image

The Vindictive Prince

Draxus's eyes flashed with a blood lust that his father could only hope to achieve. "YOU... YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO THE COWARD!?" The prince's voice slammed against the stones around, making them vibrate, the carriages that were available being plastered to the ground. Yet it did not escape a dome of wind from around the city that Draxus had created to keep this conversation from the public. "That paranoid king who sits upon a throne made of the bodies of helpless victims!? That is who you compare me to!?!" Draxus's body lurched forward, slamming his head directly into the chest of the dragon king, bowling him over before looking at the King with the same thirst for blood. "You... would do well to remember that I am more prideful than that creature you speak of. When there is an assassin after your child every waking moment from a paranoid king, you do not have a choice in the matter. You. Must. Kill." Draxus's breath released a heat showing he was ready to release a flaming torrent if Vanlith attacked, however Draxus seemed to be in a strange form of peaceful anger. After a moment of looking at Vanlith, Draxus stepped back, calmer than before.

"What do you suggest I do to protect my daughter then? Sit around and not take action? Only madmen would accept such a plan." Draxus was not convinced that he should simply stay in a room and cower, it was not the Abraxian way. He was a front line combatant, one who needed the blood spilt first hand in order to know the job was done.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC smile )  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:13 pm
Vanlith/Dark Vanlith♜

User Image
Vanlith quickly regained his footing and roared slamming back into Draxus. It wasn't an attack, but neither could the king show that the hit would not go unpunished. "You are acting like that same fool now boy! Do you not think I see that you are more valuable than that creature sitting upon the throne! The only reason I haven't stormed in and murder him it because his fate degrees he dies by your hands!" Vanlith slammed into the young prince again knocking him back to their original starting positions. "I know damn well what it feels like to have assassin's after your family boy, you forget I have a wife and son." The king's voice grew dangerously low almost a growl as the wind started picking up.

His family was something that he protected jealously, almost dangerously so. It wouldn't be the first time he's almost started a fight over his loved ones. Once the prince had settled down Vanlith did as well. The clouds starting to disappear and relax the wind dying down just as quickly as it had started. "We will talk with the new high king after his parents have been put to rest, come up with a strategy to trap the rat that put him on the throne far to early for my liking, but for now we sit and wait. If it's a madman's plan then madmen we shall be boy! You're not in Abraxos, here tactics and rules are your tools to win, not brute force." The king of Ethe stared at Draxus and nodded stepping back. "Now we change back and wait for the ceremony. Don't worry the assassin won't make a run twice today."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:05 pm
Isorette Vladyezku
Queen of Bellris
age 22
Feeling Content
Just arriving 'home'

User Image

Isorette looked at Clarissa and smiled "why? am I not alloud to be my own person?" she raised an eyebrow and went over to her "must I follow the crowed and lamment the king and queen" she said and then coughed "here, let me try" she said "boo hoo boo hoo, Mummy and daddy are dead, their heads carved off their bodies, what am i to do now that they no longer live?" she said, not even trying to make it convincing. Isorette crossed her arms over her chest "please, My parents never liked me, and I never liked them. They banished me for playing games with the help when I was 14 in hopes that I would perish from outside forces instead of executing me like they wanted to" she said as she walked back over to Lazarus "I'm not going to throw a party now their they are dead but I sure as hell am not going to cry about it" she said as she snuggled up to Lazarus

She then looked back at Clarissa and smiled "besides, if someone you hate died, you wouldn't cry about it." she said and then tilted her head slightly and remembered something about Clarissa, something about a twin being assassinated and Isorette smiled "If your Sister's killer was beheaded in front of you, you would feel nothing but over whelming joy that your sister was now avenged wouldn't you" she said as she hooked her thumb on Lazarus' pants "they killed my childhood, its a form of murder that takes innocence away. They where horrible parents. Miranda for choosing favorites" she glared at Illithia "and the king for making so many bastards" she shrugged. Isorette then looked up at Lazarus, a look of love creeping into her eyes "besides.... I like this new king better" she smiled as she stood on her tip toes about to Kiss Lazarus again.
((X3 So sorry everyone about this....))

You May call me A monster
I Known I am cruel
But I am still Queen
and I'm the one who Rules You.

Ivory_coated_Stars

sadsally514

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:08 pm
Draxus Versaw

User Image

The Vindictive Prince

"You speak like a puppeteer Vanlith. You speak as if you could simply march into Abraxos and kill my father, he has people that are loyal to him, and the common folk will be loyal to him until I take over the throne, then they will be loyal to me. It is a strange agreement." Draxus shook his head. "No, you may know of assassins, but not those of Abraxian blood. It is constant, even from children barely old enough to hold a dagger." Draxus turned and looked at the sky. "Such lack of initiative will get us killed. However I will listen to your words for now. I will not always follow your directions, as I am not a pawn in any game of yours." Draxus's body was then consumed with the six elements spinning around him, his human form appearing from settled dust.

"I guess our step before talking to the High King is to make sure everyone else is alright." Draxus began to walk up the steps, water surrounding his head like a halo. It seemed that each of his elements had a specific place on his body. So far earth was an exo-skeleton, fire was flaming hands, water was a halo, darkness and light held his wings. Only wind remained a mystery right now.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:13 pm
♜Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

User Image
Vanlith turned into his human form when lighting struck his position. Cracking his neck he picked up his jacket and watched as the young prince walked upstairs. Shaking his head he crossed his arms and sighed. "That poor child thinks I have plans, does he not know that I'm too lazy?" Walking into the castle he moved along checking on the various nobles that were staying and the one that Illithia almost killed. He made sure that he was fine and was recovering. Moving back towards his room he sat back down next to his wife.

"That prince is a handful, no doubt he'll be a powerful ruler in his own right." Laying the jacket on the bed he took of his shirt showing Celestial a dark bruise already starting to form. "He has me in brute strength that's for sure." The king winced a little poking the bruise that covered a good portion of his chest. "You'll laugh at this, that prince thinks that I have a secret plan." The king of Ethe laughed then stopped placing a hand on his chest. "Ah ow, laughing hurts good to know."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:43 pm
Clarissa Rose

Clarissa sighed. 'So... that's the type of person she is. How sad,' The princess thought, calming down. She knew several people exactly like her. She could only hope that the queen hadn't heard of her past reputation, otherwise, this trip would not be fun. She corrected herself. The trip already wasn't fun. But if her secret got it, it would be even worse. But, her past deeds weren't talked about outside of her kingdom, so Clarissa doubted that the queen had any knowledge about them. With that in mind, she listened to Isorette's little act in silence, letting out a small sigh when sigh when she told Clarissa she was banished for 'playing games with the help.'

But when the queen mentioned Marie, Clarissa froze. Watching the killer die... hadn't that already happened? She had't enjoyed it one bit. Clarissa's mind clouded, and her fingers started to burn. Wasn't this sensation familiar? She didn't know anymore. It's like she was seeing everything slowly... Isorette's voice faded away, becoming an odd noise. 'Wait... isn't this what happens when I use wildfire?' Clarissa thought. Her eyes, which had been only half open and completely white returned to normal, and Clarissa's hand retreated behind her back once more. Blushing, she started to walk away, when she saw Isorette lean up to kiss her brother. For some strange reason, that's what pushed Clarissa over the edge. The wingless girl continued walking away, but, she couldn't stop the white flame from hurtling out of her hands. She began to walk a bit faster, and faster, until she was at a full-sprint, dashing down the hall at break-neck speed, not wanting to see the results of her actions.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:37 am
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia looked at her sister and then looked down "you don't have to be so happy about it" she said softly as she watched her sister dance around. She looked at Clarissa, glad she was saying something, but then she looked down and sighed when it had no effect.

When Clarissa left, after lauching what looked like white fire at Isorette Illithia quickly moved out of the way and quickly ran after Clarissa "h-hey wait!" she said as she ran after her and then stopped once she had caught her "um....I'm very sorry about my sister" she said as she looked at the ground, her blue hair covering part of her face "she's never really a nice person" she said softly "I'm Illithia." she said, her voice hardly managing to escape her throat now.

sadsally514

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:58 pm
Clarissa Rose

Clarissa came to a halt when Illithia stopped her. The princess managed a small smile. "Nice to meet you, Illithia," She said."I'm Clarissa. And you don't need to apologize for your sister's behavior, though I might need to apologize for setting her on fire... actually, I don't. She deserved it." Clarissa sighed. "My powers are linked to my emotions. When I get mad, they go wild. It can be quite annoying at times."

Clarissa's smile disappeared as she thought about what Isorette said. "I still wonder how she knew my sister was killed... my kingdom is usually a bit secluded," The princess said. Then she started to laugh, just a little. "When my sister, Marie, died, I thought she'd come back. She had always been able to heal herself, and she used to boast that it was impossible for her to be defeated. I held on to false hope, and was to blinded to realize that she was gone." Clarissa looked up, then down. "I keep forgetting that she probably didn't go to a paradise in the sky..."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 pm
Celestial Storm
Queen of Ethe

User Image

She was still in the same spot as he had left, though she had slept a small portion in the midst of her thoughts. She had awoken quickly once he returned, turning to face him as she sat, not too surprised to see he had managed such a bruise, yet still "He's been here not even a day and some how he manages.." thinking to herself, she smiled with him and raised a brow to what secret plan Draxus might of had in mind.

She'd reach her hand, using her fingers to tilt his chin up a little to get a better look at the damage. She'd remove her hand from his chin and grasp his hand that he had placed on his chest. "I've learned much in my time when it comes to compromising." she started, "That with each insult one gives, give them two compliments. Give them the feeling of being in control, as force is a much more difficult path." though she was speaking words that she had heard from another person, she'd lean down and place a kiss upon the left of his chest. A cooling sensation would rush through Vanlith's body, the sore pain would ease within a mere minute as his body began to regenerate rapidly. She was always happy, deep down at least, to relieve pain.

She'd sit up more straight "What do you think might be at play here, with these recent circumstances. Draxus believes you have a plan, we should consider some right now and discuss further in detail with the Captain and Advisers when we leave." she suggested, there was a lot of possibilities on her mind in attempting to connect past events up until this point.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas