Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
failed reattempt due to me, closed now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:18 am
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia didn't turn her head, she didn't even acknowledge her older brother's presence in the room, she just stared into her fathers blank eyes, so much like her own, Once filled with kindness and love for Lazarus, and Illithia...even Isorette...The king may have been an over fertile womanizer but he had been the kindest man Illithia had known, He had taken her in as his blood even though law said she should have been killed. "He was so kind" Illithia said weakly her fingers going to the gash "He never did anything wrong to us. He never beat us like Isorette did...O-or ignore us like the Queen did" Illithia whispered, her hands trembling "He may not have been the best father, but he didn't run away from us Lazarus." she said as she turned her head and looked up at Lazarus with her tear stained face, trembling lips and red rimmed eyes "why......why did he have to die" she said as she turned her head back toward the former king.

Illithia did something that near no one else would ever do and she said down next to the dead king, staining her blue silk dress and getting her blue hair dirty with blood "daddy...." she whispered "please wake up daddy" she said, her tears mixing with the blood "if you...you come back i won't grow up anymore, I'll stay your little girl for ever" she said as she started sobbing again. she turned around in the bed and grabbed Lazarus' wrist with her bloodied fingers "Please....make daddy wake up." she whispered "he always said you could do anything. Please?" she said. And then fresh tears welled up in her eyes and she slid out of the bed and to her knee's in front of Lazarus "He didn't have to die! Why did daddy have to die!" she wailed, clutching Lazarus clothes, getting blood on his shirt and pants. She looked up at him "don't become king Lazarus...you'll end up like mom and daddy..." she said as she hugged his left leg tightly "you'll be killed and I'll end up alone again." she whispered "please Lazarus...please please please" she kept repeating "Don't leave me.... I don't want to be alone" she said, her whole body shaking, Illithia had probably been the closest of her siblings to her father, he had taught her how to read, write, ride a horse, and he had even been working with her to help her get better at speaking in public. "I have no one ...your all thats left...please Lazarus...please" she sniffled as she looked back at the ground "make daddy come back" she said...begging for what she knew deep down was the impossible

Ivory_Coated_Stars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:10 am
" Some say greed creates tyrants.

Others say it creates villains. "

User Image

- Lazarus D'Vanu -
The Ashen Monster

Lazarus watched as Illithia mourned their father over his dead body, feeling pained by her tears. The brunette was overwhelmed as he looked at her. It wasn’t the deaths that saddened him. As a matter of fact, Lazarus never cared much for his father, and cared for his step mother far less. No, his sorrow was for Illithia and her turmoil. It hurt him to see her that way, in such a deep emotional state that she struggled to cope. As she begged the king to open his eyes, Lazarus furrowed his eyebrows as he stood in silence, simply listening to her pleas as she choked them out through her sobs. It was within moments that the slate haired girl reached out, her blood soaked hand wrapping around Lazarus’s wrist. Her next words stabbed him like a blade. ”Make daddy wake up.” Lazarus’s face went pale and heart stopped as he gazed into his sister’s crystalline eyes, desperation seeping out of them in floods. He opened his mouth in the slightest to speak, but words wouldn’t form. How did he tell her that his power was only made to destroy? Even if he did use his energy in an attempt to bring him back, it would be futile. He couldn’t bring back the dead. Only the Queen of Ethe held that ability, and the two had been dead for far too long.

Lazarus’s features displayed hints of distress as his sister began to beg and plead for a miracle before turning to him, telling him to not become king, lest he end up like the king and queen, her words echoing in the back of his mind. Lazarus looked at Illithia before pulling her into a hug, feeling the blood coating her dress seep into his own clothes. ”I’m not going anywhere. I will never leave you alone in this world. I promise you. So please Lithia. Please stop.” Lazarus said, the last part of the statement soft and strained. Though ultimately, he wanted nothing more than to apologize for making her cry. After all, it was his fault.

" But in the grand scheme of things,

It only creates a monstrosity. "

(( OOC: ))

”Hadies queen”

”river rocker”

”shabatha”

”sadsally514”

”Kami GearX”

”Krylancelo Mooncrest”

”CaptainXXMorgan”

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:39 am
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia cried in Lazarus' arms for as long as she was able to, letting her tears soak into his clothes until she felt not only her body go numb, but her emotions and ultimatly her mind. She looked up at Lazarus with her puffy red eyes and tear stained face, her hand slipping into his, she was no longer trembling but their was an unearthly blankness in her eyes that seeped into her core, showing the nothingness that was their in place of the shy women who had had difficulty's talking to even an eight year old not long before.

She moved over to the doors and opened them, and only when the doors opened did she realize how stuffy the room had gotten, and how disgusting blood smelt, but she held back her gagging and said to the two guards outside the doors "prepare Reykar and Milinda's bodies for transport. Have the burial prepiteer have their body's cleaned and dressed like any royals would have" she said softly "we will have the funeral as soon as he has finished" she said, and when the two guards ran off, getting two cot's and four more guards to help move the king and queen's bodies out of the room, their bodies covered with thick white sheets.

Illithia went back over to her brother "....your going to become king anyway" she whispered softly, already knowing this, she had always known her bothers ambition to rule, though she never thought it would happen so soon "....I don't want you to end up like them" she said "I would have to rule if you died, and I wouldn't last long....Isorette would dispose of me once she had the chance...and your the...the only family I have left Lazarus" she said "please...don't die..." she said as she leaned forward and rested her head on his chest and whispered something she would have never said before her parents had been killed "I want this assassin to rot in the square" she whispered "and if this assassin...if he or she dares to come after you...I want them to die...slowly" Illithia said coldly "and once their dead I want them drawn and quartered, I want their head on a spike and the rest of them sent to their family so they know what its like to loose a loved one" she said as she squeezed his hand tightly "don't die...don't leave me alone to face this world alone" she whispered "your not aloud to leave me alone...You promised me" she looked up at him "so keep it. and don't leave me. Don't die. don't leave me" she said as she put her head back on his chest "your not aloud to die until i'm gone first, got that?" she said as she started shaking again "who's going to protect me when your gone now that daddy's dead." she looked up at him with sad eyes "w-will you keep Isorette from torturing me? daddy....daddy kept her from doing that...can you stop her to?" she said, her head on his chest again as she listened to his heart as she wrapped her arms around him "I'm scared" she whispered

Ivory_Coated_Stars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 am
Celestial Storm
Queen of Ethe

User Image

She gasped lightly, strangely enough she only saw Vanlith approach when just ten feet from her. Even in all white, some of the crowd sometimes covered it, but her distracted gaze of all the royals and noble into one area was a bit overwhelming as well. A tint of pink upon her cheeks rose at the horrible nickname, she gave him a playful irritated look "The usual, but the scenery was fairly nice. I'm surprised you're here." she jested, crossing her arms though she smiled more confidently. Perhaps she wouldn't have to rustle him up to attend something as important as this Gala, she looked out to the others trying to recognize some "It's quite the gathering though, " naturally she'd went to slip her left arm to interlock into his right.

She stopped as she saw the guard in the distance, the blood stain was something Celeste could always recognize. She removed herself from Vanlith on instinct, as if pulled by some unknown force, and made a bee line for the man. She was a bit more forceful than people would of possibly expect, her polite nature only went as far as to whisper "Pardon me..." as she pushed aside some individuals, in their intended direction, who unintentionally walked in front of her. She'd reach the guard as the bells were ringing loudly, kneeling down to where he was to steady him with one hand and place her other hand on his forehead. She was checking for any more severe injuries, yet they were absent, the more clear injuries were the mental trauma she could detect in his eyes.

Once some of him was eased she'd release him and stand up immediately. Any other that would of demanded attention from her would have to take it forcefully at this point, she had her undivided attention on one simple goal. She'd rush quickly, no mind or matter towards the chamber's of where the deceased lied. When she arrived she saw many a guards leaving. Illithia and Lazarus inside, just beyond the cracked doors she could see a glance of the blood that drenched the room. The feeling alone was enough to tell herself that Celeste was far too late, any attempt would utterly fail. The guards that were leaving suggested that Celeste leave to her room, willing to guide her there, but at this point she appeared a little dumb struck.

She felt a little foolish for herself, but all she could feel was the sorrow that they were feeling. Celeste had the strange nature to feel real sorrow for the pain of others, often unable to control her most basic instincts. In her attempts though she placed her a hand tightly over her eyes and clenched her teeth to remain as quiet as she could, prepared to make her way back to her room.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:09 pm
♜Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

"Having wings doesn't make you free..."
User Image
Vanlith smiled as his wife took in all the sights of the royals and slipped her arm into his. He also couldn't help, but chuckle at the slight blush that came to Celestial's face when he said her nickname. However when a guard came in, bloody and beaten, announcing the death of both the high king and queen. Vanlith's eyes rose as his wife left to attend the poor man and Draxus took his own child to safety. Hearing the bells ring and orders from Lazarus he stood there and ultimately followed his wife.

Stopping behind her, Vanlith placed a hand on her hip and kissed her hair. "It's okay my Queen." Looking at the guards he shooed them away and listened to the orders that Illithia barked at them. When she walked back over to her brother Vanlith let go of his wife and walked into the room. The stench of blood filling his nose, but that stench meant nothing to him. He had killed his fair share of people, shaking his head at that thought. The king of Ethe waited for the young high princess to finish and cleared his throat. "Your brother won't die Illithia, and he's not the only family you have left. I've always saw you and Lazarus as like one of my own. You both have a home in Ethe if you wish to ever visit us. I know our son would like that."

Vanlith tried to keep a small smile through his speech, but knew it was sort of useless. There was a lot of death in the room. Turning to Lazarus he nodded at the young man. "You're world is about to get turned upside down Lazarus. I took my own throne when I was three years younger than you. Some advice, don't let the power of a king control you." Walking up to both of them he very slowly hugged them both. He stayed like that for a bit and let go backing up. "As king you'll have the power to punish those that did wrong to you so many years ago, don't take it my boy. It will lead to a darker path."
"...I have wings and I'm trapped in a cage"

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:51 pm
Clarissa Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clarissa was about to ask her question again, when she was told to go back to her room. 'But... why?' She thought while rushing out of the room. The question occupied her mind entirely, and it took her some time to realize she had no idea where she was going. She tried retracing her steps, but got even more lost. With a sigh, she had to ask a guard for directions... again. He was quite a bit annoyed with her to, but to why, Clarissa had no idea.

When she was making her way to her room, or, at least, trying to, she heard Illithia's sobs. Concerned, she went to finally find out what was going on. What she saw made her gasp in shock. Two bodies, in white sheets, being carried away, with the high princess crying... it didn't take long for her to connect the dots.

She made her way to the princess, and sighed. "Um... is there anything I can do to help? Anything I can get you?" She said quietly. She acted calm, but her mind was racing. Was this an assassination? If so, Clarissa was determined to help defeat the fiend, for obvious reasons. Her hand gently touched her back, more of a natural response then anything else. Her wings... Marie... tears welled up in her own eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. She had no reason to cry, and yet... she felt terrible. She could understand how Illithia felt. To have someone you love there, and then they just... Clarissa's vision began to blur with tears, and one trickled down her eye.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:02 pm
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia looked over at Clarissa with red rimmed eyes her blue hair hanging in her face as she shook her head "n-no" she said softly as she looked at him, a small but weak smile on her face "thank you though...for offering" she said softly as she watched her mother and fathers bodies go. Illithia looked back at the ground as she took her brother's hand in hers, needing his support right now as she looked at the ground "I don't think I'm going to make it though this" she said softly and leaned against her brother.

She looked around and went back to the bed and started pulling the blankets and sheets off the bed, ignoring the whines from the staff that told her not to touch the blood "their not getting rid of it fast enough" she said softly as she continued removing the sheets up to the mattress, and then she went over to the window and opened it, taking a deep sigh of relief as the fresh air came into the room as she sat down next to the window.

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:38 pm
Celestial Storm
Queen of Ethe

User Image

The lump in her throat that was forming had softened in Vanlith's presence, his touch and voice that indicated he was there and moved on into the room to speak to them. She hadn't removed her hand from her eyes, she wasn't sure if she could really bare to see it still, or perhaps she didn't want to see anyone that was looking at her. "Queen of Ethe, may I assist you to your room?" one of the guards of many that were around had offered. She merely held her hand out, he'd take her elbow and guide her down the hall. By the time the stench of blood was gone she'd remove her hand to reveal where she was, she'd pull her elbow back "Thank you." sincerely to the guard. She had managed not to cry, it was progress in a sense, but the rim of her eyes were red from the force alone.

She worried for Illithia and Lazarus. Their room wasn't too far from theirs, but a hearing her from her room left Celeste with worry. She had to assume nobody would sleep easy tonight, not with just the death that lingered, but the cause of it more likely. She had reached her room and the guard bowed in dismissal as she walked in. She needed a moment to step back from the scene, she stood in the midst of the luxurious room unable to figure what to do with herself from here. She pulled a plush pillow from the bed, sitting on the edge, and pulled it closer to embrace it while laying her head on it. It was comfortable and she simply reflected on the situation for everyone. She wanted to get more information on the situation, but these weren't her specialties and it was likely many other military figures were at work to gain all information at the moment while dealing with the state of panic. All she could do was wait, but she wouldn't for long if Vanlith didn't return within half and hour.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:43 pm
" Some say greed creates tyrants.

Others say it creates villains. "

User Image

- Lazarus D'Vanu -
The Ashen Monster

Lazarus held Illithia for what seemed like an eternity, the warmth of her tears mixing with the crimson soaking his shirt. It was within moments that her tears stopped and she gazed up at the ebony haired man, her eyes displaying a bleak blankness that he hadn’t seen in a very long time. Not since Isorette. It chilled Lazarus to the bone. Lazarus stood by as his sister commanded the guards to take the bodies to have them cleaned and tended to for the funeral that was to come, his sister returning and clasping her blood coated hands with his. His grip only tightened with her every word, her every wish to see the assassin punished for what they had done to the king and queen, for what they had done to her. It was a newfound hatred burning inside her that Lazarus didn’t think that Illithia was even capable of. The male remained silent as he listened to her speak. He closed his eyes and listened to her requests. He owed her that much. ”I promise Illithia. I will protect you with every bit of the power that I hold. I will always be here.” Lazarus ensured, doing what he could to give the girl a sense of security, though it was false. Surely, after this heinous event, his days were numbered as well, as much as he didn’t wish to believe it.

Upon hearing new voices, Lazarus looked up to see the Ethe royals and the Zalto princess inside the room. He would surely have to reprimand the guards later, though in all honesty, their company was probably fitting for a time like this. Lazarus gave a small broken smile to Vanlith, as it was the only one he could really muster at the time. ”I value your words Vanlith. I’m sure that my sister does as well. Perhaps after we get this whole ordeal out of the way a visit to Ethe would be rather splendid. I think it would do some good to get away from the fifth kingdom for a while.” Lazarus sighed as he heard Vanlith speak of revenge. Lazarus would surely be lying if he said that he hadn’t thought about it. So much power at his disposal, he could easily crush those who wronged him, but no. He had other things in mind. At that moment, eliminating those few in number seemed so…insignificant, though going down a path any darker than the one he was the least of his concerns. Lazarus looked to Illithia as she began to rip the bloody sheets off of the bed. Lazarus sighed as she claimed that the maids weren’t working fast enough. ”My current concern is Illithia and Isorette. I only wish for their safety. I was hoping that Illithia wouldn’t see this, but now that she has, one could only wonder how she will handle it from now on.” Lazarus said with a sigh as he looked over at the maids, who were cleaning in a more quick and efficient fashion. His ocean gaze soon wandered over to the royal from Zalto, who seemed to have wandered into the room as well. Lazarus wandered over to her before pausing to see her tears. ”I appreciate your efforts to assist her, but perhaps it would do you some good as well to settle in and rest.” He said in a collected fashion, doing what he could to unnerve the girl.

" But in the grand scheme of things,

It only creates a monstrosity. "

(( OOC: ))

”Hadies queen”

”river rocker”

”shabatha”

”sadsally514”

”Kami GearX”

”Krylancelo Mooncrest”

”CaptainXXMorgan”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:33 am
♜Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

User Image
Vanlith bowed towards Lazarus and Illithia as she was taking the sheets off. There wasn't a lot that anyone could do to stop her as she was just trying to cope. Bowing once more he left the room and started walking down the hall. Stopping shortly he turned and looked back towards the room and shook his head. "This whole event just turned into a fluster cluck....maybe I should take Celestial back home..." Vanlith muttered to himself as he resumed his walk.

Finding their room was simple as he has been here many times he slipped into the room and closed the door behind him. Turning to see his wife clutching the pillow he smiled softly as he walked over and sat down. "Are you okay my dear? It was a rather gruesome sight, would you like to go back home while I finish here?" Vanlith looked at his wife and laid back on the bed. He didn't realize how tired he was till this event happened. Riding ahead and helping what people he could on the way exhausted him. He even turned into his dragon form once or twice. Placing a hand on his face he looked at the backside of his wife. Vanlith's other hand went up and started rubbing gently as he whispered. "I'd rather you not leave really."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:07 am
Draxus Versaw

User Image

The Vindictive Prince

"I do not expect to be forgiven for my crimes..."

Draxus closed the door behind himself and set his daughter down, his earthen armor falling apart as fire enveloped around him in a crescent connected to his fists, the chains of fire obvious. "Resala, check the room for traps and hidden compartments, I would rather not burn everything to the ground in order to make sure this room is safe." He looked to his daughter. "Rosetta, stay here with Resala and be a good girl, your father will be back in a little bit." He then left the room just as quickly as he had entered.

Draxus looked left and right before turning right, looking towards a guard. "Follow me warrior, we have an assassin to hunt. I won't let anyone come close to my daughter in this fashion, not without having them pay the blood price." The guard nodded and fell into position with Draxus. The ring of fire continued to follow Draxus, he had yet to change his element again. The duo stepped out into the front where the carriages had been pulled to. "Stand back please, I cannot guarantee your safety when I change." Again, the guard was compliant with his demand.

Draxus stepped down one step and his ever changing wings burst forth from his back, another step and a pulse of the six elements he controlled whipped through his body.

By the time Draxus had taken ten steps he had changed, his golden scales glinting in the sun, his wings spreading wide. Smoke came out of his open maw as his tail whipped back and forth. His form was huge, and it would describe where his voice from before had come from. He wasn't nearly as large as the castle itself, but it was obvious that his form did make the castle look smaller. He stretched his wings and then pushed the wind currents down and took off, the buffet of wind, kicking up a dirt storm where it was available. He spiraled up into the air and looked for this assassin with a killer's glare in his eyes. His head was whipping back and forth in a desperate attempt to find the killer. A prismatic glow was shining through his chest, showing that as soon as the assassin was shown he would be met with the deadly force of the prince. He wasn't doing this for the now dead High Queen and King, but for his daughter's safety. If the assassin was this skilled at eluding everyone that meant they were highly trained and had abilities to work in such a high risk environment. This person was dangerous, much more dangerous than his father, or any army. A single knife ending such a peaceful era so quickly. No one had even heard a scream.

"... However I will atone by killing my father and ascending the throne."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC: No problem~))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:29 am
Celestial Storm
Queen of Ethe

User Image

He came back, that was a relief. To his question she answered with a soft sigh, glancing towards him as he sat down. She wasn't sure if he was kidding or not, her reactions to things did often give wrong impressions. She'd meet his face with the pillow she was clutching, "Dumb dragon...I'm not leaving" she muttered, though she gave a small smile it seemed to be more ambivalent due to these circumstances. She'd retract the pillow quickly, now facing him with her knees on the bed up straight "Leaving is probably the worst thing, really..." she couldn't express it, but maybe it seemed like common sense to her and she could tell it was to him as well.

Gruesome as it was, it wasn't the blood or body dismantlement that bothered her. Anytime she looked at such a scene she could usually see a fairly imaginative representation to the struggle that happened before hand. The pain and fear they must of felt, good people they knew, and now left to bear with their offspring. "If something's to happen, I want to make it always." confirming that much as she dropped her pillow to the side. "I wish our son was here though...as dangerous as it seems to keep everyone in one place, I can't tell if it's more dangerous that he's separated from us..." not knowing what could happen, or what was happening with their son right now, worried her a little to an irrational point from time to time. "If I'd have my way, I think I'd keep everyone with me and stop all of it...but, that's not really a way to live either." shrugging it off with a small smile. Death was always a struggle to deal with, no matter how many time she's faced it. From the smallest creature to the greatest friend, the simple idea that she could never see them again was a fearful pain in itself.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:35 pm
Isorette Vladyezku
Queen of Bellris
age 22
Feeling Content
Just arriving 'home'

User Image

Isorette stood in the banquet hall long after everyone had left, and she waited until she was alone before she let the corners of her mouth slowly curve up into a twisted sadistic smile "Their dead" she chuckled as she tossed her hands up in the air and screamed "their dead" she yelled, taking her chakram and throwing it into the air, it hit the ceiling and bounced off and implanted itself into a portrait of the King and Queen. Isorette climbed up and ripped it out of the portrait and put the Chakram away as she grabbed a bottle of wine and put it to her lips and took a long drink of it before slamming the bottle down on the table, breaking the bottom out "their dead" she giggled happily as she then skipped out of the banquet hall.

She skipped all the way down to the King's and Queen's chambers just in time to see Vanlith Leaving, so she went inside and went right up to Lazarus, a small smile on her face as she gave him a tight hug, not seeming to care that she was now sporting blood stains on her lacy dress "their dead" she cooed happily, not carring about Illithia's feelings or what the Zalto princess would think of her as she jumped up happily and then pulled Lazarus down an inch and gave him a long, full on mouth to mouth, lovers kiss, like one people would read in books or see in romantic movies. She then pulled away "Their Never coming back" she said as she twirled in glee as she put an arm around Lazarus "we finally have a new king to bring around a new order" she said.

You May call me A monster
I Known I am cruel
But I am still Queen
and I'm the one who Rules You.

Ivory_coated_Stars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:09 pm
Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

User Image
Vanlith sat up when as she was speaking and smiled when she called him dumb. He knew that she wasn't actually calling him stupid, or maybe she was, it didn't matter to him. They had started off in a rough patch, but come together as one to rule Ethe. Vanlith couldn't even picture being on the throne without her. When she spoke about their son he nodded and crossed his arms then crossed his legs so that he was sitting on the bed as well. "True, but you know him. He has his own thing going on. The prince is just as hard to reign in as myself sometimes. I think he just needs a good girl to bring him to his senses."

Vanlith smiled a little and looked at her, before turning to the window hearing the sound of wings beating. "What in the..." Getting off the bed he made his way over to the window and saw a rather large dragon. Turning away quickly he shook his head. "That frigging prince is going to spread more terror than try to find the assassin. I'll be back my Queen." He smiled at his wife and kissed her brow before leaving the room. Using his speed he was at the front steps in no time.

Walking down the steps of the front entrance he took off his jacket as he started to transform. The king of Ethe's dragon form was a drastic change to his all white attire. While he was not as large as Draxus, he was faster and more agile. Quickly meeting the young prince in the air, Vanlith's roar clapped like thunder as he pointed down towards the ground. His intent clear, to land so they could talk. Flapping his wings once or twice he floated in front of the prince as he waited for him to respond or do something.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]