Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
failed reattempt due to me, closed now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:33 pm
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia smiled softly as she looked at Draxus and leaned forward and put a hand on his knee and patted it slightly "It's alright" she said, wincing as a little spark of blue electricity passed from Illithia's hand to Draxus. She looked up and him and pulled away slowly "and its fine, I don't play much with things from my childhood anymore. She can have all that she finds that's mine except for..." Illithia frowned "I think its a little doll in green cloths. That's the only one I can't give away, its very special to me" she said softly and looked down "It use to be my mothers and its the only thing I have of hers since I never got to meet her" Illithia said, a flash of something going though her eyes and she shivered. Illithia was one of the rare ones that remembered things from early child hood...and she was even rarer because she remembered the day she was born, not necessarily what happened but more of the emotion of fear...so much fear, that made her able to remember the very day she was born.

Illithia shook her head slightly and cleared her mind and looked back at Draxus "I shouldn't have said Sadist, I didn't know one so young was in the room" she said and smiled "Its fine, I don't mind....but if you don't mind me asking? I mean I didn't have any friends when I was younger...still don't, and you probably know why if you heard any of the rumors, but if you don't mind my asking...." she said her blue eyes looking into his duel silver and gold ones before looking down, her cheeks tinted a gentle pink color and she squirmed "why dosn't Rosetta have any friends?" she said, unable to banish the pink tint in her cheeks when she gazed at Draxus' duel colored eyes again. She heard the Stones snicker slightly and say something "shut up" she whispered under her breath and the markings lit up like a fire work show on her arm and leg when she spoke back to them, but that only seemed to egg them on as they started singing the stupid little kiddy song about sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n...well you know how it goes.

Illithia picked up a sugar doughnut and took a bite of it, the sugar sprinkling along her lips when she nibbled off the little bit from the doughnut, She swallowed the small piece and finished eating the doughnut before darting the tip of her tongue out and getting the sugar off "excuse me" Illithia whispered softly when she finished getting the sweet granules off and smiled "the sugar coating is my favorite part because of how it gets everywhere."

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:39 pm
♜Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

"Having wings doesn't make you free..."
User Image
Vanlith decided stay in the room seeing Draxus's daughter gather odds and ends. He smiled and walked over to her sitting down next to her pile a big smile on his face. "Now what are you doing young one? I'm Vanlith Storm, the king of Ethe, might I know your name?" He liked kids and had always wanted a daughter. Even if he had one she wouldn't be able to take the throne. He sighed at that thought and smiled again waiting for the young girl to respond.

Looking up quickly he waved his hand to get Draxus's attention. He mouthed the words 'I mean no harm' before returning to Rosetta. She was very adorable and had the king's full undivided attention.
"...I have wings and I'm trapped in a cage"

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:38 pm
Draxus Versaw & Rosetta Alianna

User Image

The Vindictive Prince & Adopted Daughter

"I do not expect to be forgiven for my crimes..."

Draxus's face didn't change as he felt a slight tingle from where her hand had touched him. Then she hit him with an exception to her rule about the toys. "If we find it I will tell her that it's very special to you. She won't take it or steal it, I've taught her not to do that much at least." Draxus shook his head and looked over at Vanlith, his gold and silver eyes analyzing for a moment before a mouse came a tapping on his foot. Morse code. He leaned over and picked up the small mouse petting it gently on the top of its head.

'It's quite alright, you don't need to apologize, it's just not something she needs in her life. Eventually she will learn what it means and when that time comes I am sure a lot more knowledge will come with it. As for why Rosetta doesn't have any friends. She is royalty in Abraxos. Everyone and anyone is a threat to the throne, and all the children she plays with know this. Their parents see her as my weak link and they try to imprint that knowledge on their kids. That she is weak and easily broken. They don't outright attack her, but she has come back more than once crying with a torn dress, Resala always being the one leading her back to me." Draxus's eyes had moved back to catch Illithia's but again, his face didn't change even at her slight blush. It wasn't just her either, this happened with anyone that tried to talk to him while Rosetta was around and she was out of immediate eyesight. Most of his attention was on making sure that Rosetta was safe from harm.

Draxus waved a hand back and forth casually. "Please, your manners are what many Abraxian's consider extravagant. Usually by now their would be more than a few knives in the wall if we were in Abraxos. That and some blood on the floor. Personally, I have never been a fan of sweets." One hand motioned to the Abraxian Tar. "That is what I grew up on so I think you can understand why my palette is slightly strange when it comes to what I like and dislike in food." He offered his napkin to Illithia however, so she could wipe off the saliva that would surely be left after her taking the sugar away from near her mouth.

As for Rosetta, she looked up at the King of Ethe and smiled. "I'm Princess Rosetta Alianna, Daughter of Prince Draxus Versaw! It's nice to meet you Vanlith! I'm building a target to practice on! After all, I need to be able to beat up the evil things at night by myself so I can stop relying on my dad to go to sleep. They're really scary sometimes though..." She ended up muttering at the end as she continued to pile on bits and bobs onto the small pile. Draxus had set down the mouse and it quickly scurried over to Rosetta whom promptly picked it up and looked at it. "Resala, is that you?" The mouse squeaked twice and squirmed, desperately trying to get out of the grip. Rosetta put the mouse next to her ear and said again. "Are you sure this isn't Resala? You can transform into rudimentary animals right?" After a moment Rosetta set the mouse on her head, the mouse obviously relieved that it was no longer being squished in the seven year old's grip. "Right, mouse, sit still please."

"... However I will atone by killing my father and ascending the throne."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOCDraxus's 'Daughter' (Still Thinking of A Name) ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:01 am
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia wiped her mouth with the napkin and sighed "thank you" she said softly as she folded the napkin and put it back on the table "I doubt I'd survive Abraxian society, so im glad I wasn't born their" she said and then her eyes got hard as she caught on to what Draxus said, her shy demeanor changing instantly and her hands gripping at her blue silk dress "A child should not have to come running back to its father because children where being bastards" she said, trying not to grind her teeth "Even in Abraxian society their should be something that prevents that" she said, something dark flashing though her eyes and her voice went low "people who do things like that deserve their heads spiked and their bodies served in a strew to the fools whom manipulated them into that state of mind" she hissed, the shy reserved princess gone as her shoulders trembled in anger, not just for Rosetta but for herself as well.

Illithia then took a deep breath, her hold on her dress slowly letting up before she finally managed to smile and look at Draxus again "excuse me for my words, I shouldn't say that" she said, though the way she tilted her head slightly to the left and smiled broadly was a dead give away that she didn't mean that...in her mind even if they where children picking on children in a little 'game' she thought a punishment was in order. Illithia frowned "I grew up where my sister constantly took a whip to me and rode me though the halls like a was a horse, put metal nails under my pillow and in my shoes and in my food." she said "I was outcasted because i was related to her" she said "So I understand what the children are doing by getting to you by going though her....but In my mind I wouldn't condone it. Respect demands respect and if respect is not earned it is not given. The children wernt acting like they should....this may be common in all the kingdoms...its a power play." Illithia said, her eyes narrowing "but for someone as sweet as Rosetta, even children should by then have a moral understanding of what is wrong and right....they are also partly responsible....picking on her is a fools game and I hope they and the people who told them to do such things get what the gods of judgement pass to them." she said, her voice dropped to a whisper, she said as her body trembled.

Kami GearX

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:19 am
Celestial Storm
Queen of Ethe

User Image

She didn't fly to the Gala like many others, she took a leisure of a carriage with promise to catch up with Vanlith. She'd normally fly with, or "race", him to their destination, prepared for the challenge and inevitable loss. Instead though she'd let him ride ahead on his horse and while she finished a last few things within their home before heading out. Flying would of been a little faster, but a lot of people were curious and possibly be watching near the Fifth Kingdom, she didn't think she could really bare the humiliation. She took the more humble carriage ride with some guards, a bit of a sigh and bore without her family. She took to window shopping along the areas that they passed before dozing off a little.

Celeste wasn't sure how long it had been, she had another strange dream that involved some fox like creature performing in a circus. It wasn't a dream that had repeated itself, it was just a strange dream because strange dreams were simply a thing. She was jostled awake, not by a hand, but by the carriage that seemed to almost take a tumble. She sprung, looking left and right with a bit of adrenaline fueling her fear with the paranoid idea of bandits. The carriage was tilted down at a hard angle in one direction, leaving it difficult to really sit. The guards were looking at her perplexed before she pointed at them "Not a word to your King.." she muttered, they just glanced away before the Coachman popped his head in "The wheel gave out." though not much beyond that. The guards worked to help her out before they all got a look at it, the man apologizing to the Queen and her guards in a consistent and repetitive manner in fear of punishment.

She waved off the issue, fairly calm about it "Do not worry, of it, but please do better next time." she wasn't really going to explain the issue at hand, it seemed he realized his mistake when it came to making sure the wheels of their carriages were in the best condition. It was rare for a lot of them to really use these things, laziness most likely let it get the better of him. She looked to the guards, nodding in understanding though one tried to offer his hands out to her with a silent offer 'Would you like for us to carry you, my Queen'. It was left with a bit of awkwardness and a look of disdain on Celeste's expression before she took off, sprouting her long slender form into the sky. The guards weren't far behind her.

It would of taken her probably half the time of the carriage ride, but still not as fast as the others that flew. The guards didn't fly past her, rather stayed at her side as she maintained an average altitude and speed for a good thirty to thirty five miles before lowering herself further to the ground. It was a safe area, mostly grassy plains, before she'd slither along the ground before charging herself back up again for another go. She wasn't too far to begin with so after her second attempt she was near the Kingdom's entrance and would revert back to her usual form quickly. Apologizing for her lateness she'd enter on in beyond the walls and head for the castle steps, entering inside to see how many have gathered. She could recognize many figures, some by name and some by face though not always together she'd usually have to take a guess. The guards at her side had already disbanded to take on a different duty.

[[Kind of winging it.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 pm
♜Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

"Having wings doesn't make you free..."
User Image
Vanlith raised an eyebrow and laughed hearing the little girl say that she didn't want to rely on her father her entire life. When she spoke of the evil things and night he nodded and grimaced a little bit. "To tell you the truth Rosetta, I too have some problems with the evil things at night. You're very brave for wanting to confront them so early." Vanlith smiled and crossed his legs as he watched Rosetta go one added smile things to her pile. When a rat however appeared she spoke to it as if it was a normal person. "A shape-shifter huh? Well I can understand wanting to protect someone you love." The king thought quietly and as if one cue his wife appeared.

Vanlith stood up very quickly another big smile on his face. Faster than anyone could follow unless they were really paying attention to him, he was at his queen's side. "How was the trip Celery?" Vanlith smiled using her nickname that he had given her when they first met, before they were married and were at each other's throats half the time. His eyes lit up and his stance became more relaxed now that the key to his prison was her. She always made things better for him, even if she was yelling at him to eat, sleep, or attend his meetings.

[[Ha winging it, it's funny cause we're all dragons or phoenix]]
"...I have wings and I'm trapped in a cage"

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

CaptainXXMorgan

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:19 am
Kami GearX

User Image

Draxus shook his head as he listened. "Do not apologize. You would fit far better into Abraxian Society than you think you would." He turned to look at what Rosetta was doing again. "Sadly, she must learn how to protect herself, it is the tradition of my kingdom. I already am to soft on the girl in comparison to the usual Abraxian standards. She is my child, even if she is not of my blood and flesh I still care about her well being. It's hard seeing her come home beaten by the other kids, but I must deal with it and not lash out at my people, because it is our way. Power play or not, it is accepted in my society. The weak are eaten, the strong survive. If she doesn't become strong she will be killed when she sits on the throne."

Rosetta tilted her head slightly at Vanlith's words. He could see the dead as well? Could he talk to them and have them do things for him? If so maybe he could tell her how to get them to go away when she didn't want them around... She was about to speak when Vanlith was gone, having gone to the side of a very attractive woman. She exhaled silently in frustration. People were always so busy. Even her dad was busy. The others weren't usually nice, and those that had tried to be nice to her got beaten up to. Resala was her only real friend, and even she was a bit reluctant it seemed. Though Resala was sitting on her head right now. "Alright Mousy, here we go." She closed her eyes and her tiny wings sprouted from her back. The wings were very much connected to what Rosetta's abilities were. Their were no scales or skin protecting the bones or tendons, and the ligaments could be clearly seen, even at a distance. The wings flapped a little bit, and they didn't bleed even though the muscle was exposed. If one were to touch them they would be able to feel the pulse inside of them. She looked at the pile intensely for a moment, and in her vision she could see the bad things gathering around the small pile, their hands poking at it questioningly. Her brow furrowed and after a moment she sighed and stood up, giving up on the project, the evil things were still bothering her even when she was trying to train. So instead of practicing she ran over to the woman in purple and the other that was talking to her, oblivious to what was going on with the woman in the lacy black dress and calm prince the woman was hugging and the group she just approached. "Hi! I'm Princess Rosetta from Abraxos. Prince Draxus is my dad! What are your names?"

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image

Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ's ʙᴇɢᴜɴ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ sᴀɪɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴀ sɪɴɴᴇʀ?
Iғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ's ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ I sʜᴀʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ.
Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ.
Wᴇʟʟ ʙᴀʙʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ, ɪғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sɪɴ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ.
..ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ Tᴏᴍ, ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ.
Wᴇʟʟ ʙᴀʙʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ, ɪғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ.

Shenaiya had been about to turn away and head anywhere but here when a little girl came running towards her and Clarissa. She knelt and smiled at the adorable little girl./ "Well hello Princess. It is an honor to meet you. I'm Shenaiya. I'm the princess of Bellris. You can call me Naiya though." She said with a very small smile. She was still on guard for any words the wretch might throw at her for her words. She didn't mind though, this young lady was absolutely the epitome of adorable. Shenaiya however was worried that the new 'queen' would take advantage of such a child. But she was already in love with how adorable the girl was. She wouldn't let her wicked ways spoil the girl. Absolutely refused to have her hurt in anyway while in her presence.

((I appreciate this Kami))

Hadies Queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

river rocker

sadsally514

Kami GearX

Wʜᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ғᴀʟʟs, Pᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴀʟʟ, Tʜᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟ ᴏғ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ.

The Amethyst Pheonix, The Warrior Princess, Naiya is what I go by.
I'm the Princess of Bellris
I'm wearing a Dark blue silk dress underneath light armor.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:00 pm
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia shook her head "I still don't like it." she said, crossing her arms over her chest "children are still children" she said softly, her blue eyes down cast.

Just then a guard came rushing into the room, his armor was spotted with blood, his eyes wild, his helmet had fallen off sometime during his rush down to the banquet hall. The guard threw open the doors and almost collapsed when he saw Illithia and Lazarus safe "thank all the gods...." he whispered and then coughed "Prince Lazarus, Princess Illithia" the guard bowed, going to one knee "the Royal guard has failed you both" he said, and waited a moment before saying "King Reykar and Queen Malinda have been found assassinated in their chambers" the guard looked up at Lazarus, oblivious to the guests that had just come to the castle being in the room. The Royal Bells began to sound, bells that only rang when a royal had passed. Noble's that had been milling around suddenly went pale and dropped to a knee as the guard that had just come to Larzarus and Illithia said "Long Live the King, Hail to King Lazarus, Praises to Princess Illithia Heir to the throne."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:40 pm
Clarissa Rose

Clarissa looked at the red-headed princess, and nodded. "Don't worry about it," She said with a smile. She took in the sight before her, thinking that the dress under armor, and feeling a sharp pang of jealousy when she saw goregous wings. The brown-haired princess only let it show for a moment, before shaking it off and smiling once more. "I'm princess Clarissa Rose of Zalto," She said. She was about to ask what Shenaiya's name was, when Rosetta came running up.

Clarissa's face lit up as she crouched down so she and the little princess could see eye to eye. "I'm Clarissa, from Zalto, but you can call me Clara," She said happily. "It's nice to meet you Rosetta," And it was true. Clarissa loved kids. She loved how happy they always were, and how they were so full of energy, and she felt herself liking this little girl already. She looked up for a moment when the guard came rushing in, but looked away quickly. His bloody suit of armor had disturbed her, and she looked at Rosetta, wondering how she's react. Clarissa didn't understand why the bells were ringing, and she didn't hear what the guard said to the blue haired girl, but she bit her lip anyway, assuming it was bad news. What had happened? Was somebody hurt? She walked over to he guard and the princess. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 pm
" Some say greed creates tyrants.

Others say it creates villains. "

User Image

- Lazarus D'Vanu -
The Ashen Monster

Lazarus listened attentively as he listened to Isorette speak of her ventures after her banishment. It sounded like it was rough, until she spoke of her accomplishments in taking over Bellris. It was only in a matter of moments, however, that she began to lash out at the red haired princess that he was speaking to only moments ago. ”So she is the princess. I cannot imagine that she was all too pleased with Isorette invading her home. Interesting.” Lazarus’s ocean gaze shifted to the princess. ”I’m sorry you think so. My impression of her was rather pleasant. She seemed like a woman fitting her title as a Bellris heir.” The brunette said in the red haired princess’s defense from his sister. He knew how she could be and probably did her deal of lashing out. He was actually fairly impressed that she had a spine and defended herself. No many did so when it came to Isorette. Though he thought the world of her, most didn’t. Even another princess, the one from Zalto he believed, came to Shenaiya’s aid.

When Isorette began to ask questions of how he was doing, a smile cracked on Lazarus’s features. ”Surely you jest, dear sister. There has never been a day of my life that I was anything other than simply ordinary.” He said, though his smile faltered in the slightest, rather bothered by her next question. Though it had been years, he still hadn’t gotten over her the occurrences that happened in his youth. His power played a big part in ruining his life. But it did have its…uses. Lazarus looked around as he noted the Queen of Ethe entered. ”It appears that the Queen of Ethe has arrived.” Lazarus said in an attempt to change the subject. He watched the two royals, and smiled. He was rather fond of the Ethe royals, their son being one of the only real friends that he really had in his childhood, though he hadn’t spoken to him since the incident that got him sent away from the kingdom. Lazarus made it a note to talk to the two of them.

It was within moments that he heard a voice, a young one as if it were coming from a child. Lazarus raised an eyebrow before looking down to find a sweet girl standing amongst the four royals, introducing herself. Lazarus smiled, as she was such a bright young thing, her appearance reminding him a bit of Illithia in her youth. Lazarus kneeled down. “Hello there little one. I am Lazarus of the High Kingdom.” He gave her a small ruffle of her hair, his rare gentle nature revealing itself for the young princess. “But feel free to call me Zaru. It’s an honor to meet you, Rosetta of Abraxos.” The brunette said before swiftly turning to the sudden burst through the door. It was one of his father’s personal guards, coated in flecks of blood. Lazarus stood and swiftly walked to him, standing next to Illithia before the guard kneeled, explaining to the two about how his parents were murdered in cold blood in their chambers. Lazarus’s features went solemn as the message played through his mind with each chime of the bell. His father and the High Queen were gone. He was now the ruler of the Fifth Kingdom. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked to the maids, his body on the verge of shaking. ”Take the guests to their rooms.” He said before yelling to the guards. ”Search the castle! Search the kingdom! I want the assassin found!” He barked the order before seeing the guards scurry about, surely to relay the orders. Lazarus’s ocean eyes looked to the guard kneeling before him. ”Take me to them.” He said in a deathly tone before the guard complied, rising to motion him out first. He turned to Illithia, for a moment. ”I trust you to take care of things here. I do not wish for you to see such a gruesome sight, Illithia.” Lazarus said concernedly before storming out, the guard following closely behind him.

" But in the grand scheme of things,

It only creates a monstrosity. "

(( OOC: ))

”Hadies queen”

”river rocker”

”shabatha”

”sadsally514”

”Kami GearX”

”Krylancelo Mooncrest”

”CaptainXXMorgan”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:05 am
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia went pale, making the blue of her eyes and hair show more, she felt the world fall apart around her...her parents....sure the queen wasn't her real mother but she had been the closet thing she had to the real thing. She was about to go to the chambers of the king and queen when her brother told her to stop, and she did. She had always followed orders and it was an instict to do so now.

How mouth was partially open as she trembled, she then turned and addressed everyone as best she could "excuse me..." she said once the bells stopped "...U-um, everyone please find your rooms...a-and if your going anywhere in the castle please find a maid or a guard to bring you from room to room." she said, trying to think this through before saying "I'm sure my brother will say something better soon, but until then please understand" she said as she then couldn't help it any more as she ran out of the large doubled doors and into the hallway.

Running passed her older brother and the guard and right to her parents chamber, shoving herself past guards and gawkers alike just to see her parents. Her eyes went wide, it wasn't just an assassination, it was a struggle, her eyes darted between her mother and father, their throats slit while still in bed "who..." she said, tears bubbling up to her eyes before turning her head to the nobles "GET OUT!" she screamed, as she saw one of the noble men gossiping with another, she caught the sentence 'the king deserved it, making bastards all over the kingdoms', she ran at him and pushed him to the ground and started kicking him "DON'T SAY THINGS!" she yelled, tears running down her face as she resorted to one of the two things her brain went to when she was scared or angry...either running away and crying...or in this case Violence. She kicked and stomped on the Noble man until he managed to half crawl half run down the hall holding his ribs and coughing up blood...he would probably be dead in a day or two if his ribs wern't set.

Illithia looked back at her parents and stumbled over to the bed and fell to her knee's at her fathers side and screamed in agony, clutching her dead fathers hand as her head rested against the blankets, her shoulders shaking her body trembling as she cried tears of pain, suffering, horror.....she cried tears of anguish as she screamed for her father, begging for him to come back.

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Sadsally514

krylancelo mooncrest

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:25 am

User Image

Draxus stood immediately at the news and made a large sweeping motion with his hand. "Resala! Protect Princess Rosetta, defensive formation!" Draxus's gold and silver eyes glowed brightly as he summoned the power of earth into his body, any stone material that was not the blue stone slamming up against his body into a suit of armor. He watched as Illithia made her way out of the room and then looked to Lazarus as he left. "Come on everyone, to your rooms, quickly now!" He then leaped over to his daughter and quickly scooped her up, marching through the doorway, despite what he just said to do. This was regular occurrence to him, simply a different place this time. Resala walked next to him, armed and ready to attack anyone that made a lunge towards her leader. "Draxus, do you know anything about this?" The woman asked as a squadron of guards hustled past. "No I don't, and until I do know, I am going to stay near my daughter and make sure she is safe at all times. Stick close Resala, anyone could be the assassin."

Before the panic had started, Rosetta had looked to the others in turn and curtsied slightly, her tiny bone, muscle, tendon, and ligamented wings popping out from behind briefly before disappearing again. "A pleasure to meet you all as well!" The guard that came in bloodied had the scent of death on him. It was a very familiar smell, same as the evil things in the night. She simply smiled at the sound of the High King and High Queen murdered, as if this was a good thing. She then turned to see her dad wearing his elemental defense and had him scoop her up like a baby. As they left she looked behind his shoulder and waved before speaking. "Bye-bye! Let's play after the emergency is over okay? After all, I'm sure we can play with the dolls that Illithia will give me if I can find them! It's a date!" Then she was gone around a corner, still just as happy as she had been before this sudden crisis, like it hadn't phased her in the slightest, nor did it really concern her.

As she was carried down the halls she simply watched her adopted father. The scene was very familiar, and it always replayed the same memory over and over again. The bloody hand reaching out for her, the wetness, but warmth it had was unlike any other thing she had felt. The prince had been so nice to her as well, even if she had accepted his hand out of fear at first, now it was out of innocent trust and love from a child to a parent. She didn't think much longer on the subject as her mind slowly drifted to what games they should play with the dolls once they got them.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC: No problem~))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:34 am
User Image

Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ's ʙᴇɢᴜɴ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ sᴀɪɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴀ sɪɴɴᴇʀ?
Iғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ's ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ I sʜᴀʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sɪɴ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ.
..ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ Tᴏᴍ, ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ.

Shenaiya had heard the man go to her defense even if it was for just a moment, and a light pink blush rose to her features. She quickly calmed however, she was sure that any kind of... blushing at Isorette's brother would cause trouble. And that was when Lazarus also joined her and Clarissa in kneeling to introduce themselves to the young princess. She couldn't help but find that even just slightly charming. She chuckled as the girl then curtsied to them all. That was when some guards came rushing in, and her inner warrior put her own mental shields up. She caught the part where the High King and Queen were murdered and the proclamation of Lazarus being the new king. Well then she wasn't going to be blushing at him any more.

Shenaiya was ordered to her room and she nodded. Ever the soldier, she went for her room AFTER she made sure the young princess was taken care of. Even if Draxus ordered them as well. That she didn't care for but hey. She went straight for her rooms and stopped near the door. Illithia had looked stricken... Should she? No she shouldn't, she wouldn't go to Ilithia just in case she was to get in trouble... Instead she went into her room and took off her over armor and stretched her wings for a moment before drawing her weapon from the inner holds of the armor.

Hadies Queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

river rocker

sadsally514

Kami GearX

Wʜᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ғᴀʟʟs, Pᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴀʟʟ, Tʜᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟ ᴏғ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ.

The Amethyst Pheonix, The Warrior Princess, Naiya is what I go by.
I'm the Princess of Bellris
I'm wearing a Dark blue silk dress underneath light armor.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:47 am
" Some say greed creates tyrants.

Others say it creates villains. "

User Image

- Lazarus D'Vanu -
The Ashen Monster

As Lazarus began to hurry down the corridors with the guard, he saw a flash of cobalt hair pass him by before his ocean eyes widened. ”Illithia, don’t go in there!” He yelled as he watched her run past the grand doors to the King and Queen’s chambers beyond the nosy servants and curious onlookers, as well as the guards who were supposed to keep them out. For a second there was a moment of silence, and then there was a shrill scream, demanding everyone out of the premises. Lazarus watched as everyone remained despite his sister’s wishes whispering gossip amongst themselves. It took Illithia crippling a man until he was crawling on the floor that the masses wandered away, leaving only the guards standing in the room. Lazarus entered the room and looked around, his eyes wide. It was a brutal scene, a blood bath by any other name. His father was lying in the bed, his blood dying the sheets red in mass amounts. The High Queen was on the ground in her nightgown, lying on the floor next to the door with a massive crimson gash in her neck leaking a puddle around her. Lazarus furrowed his eyebrows as he closed his eyes from the sight.

Lazarus’s ocean gaze darted to Illithia, who darted to their father’s side, gripping his hand and begging for him to return to them. Lazarus looked at her with complete sorrow as her haunting screams echoed off of the walls of the bloodstained bedroom, ringing in his ears. ”Leave us.” Lazarus said, hardly audible enough for the guards to hear. It was then that the head guard began to speak. ”Your highness, with all due respect I don’t-“ Lazarus soon cut him off. ”LEAVE US!” Lazarus yelled before the guard soon complied with him. ”Yes your highness. We will be outside of the doors.” He said before walking away with the other members of the king’s guard. Lazarus’s gaze softened once they reached his sister who was sobbing by their father’s side, blood dripping onto her dress. The brunette slowly walked over to her before placing a loving hand on her shoulder. ”Illithia.” He said in a concerned tone before looking up at the deceased king, a gash on his neck much like the queen's, the light drained completely from his blue eyes.

" But in the grand scheme of things,

It only creates a monstrosity. "

(( OOC: ))

”Hadies queen”

”river rocker”

”shabatha”

”sadsally514”

”Kami GearX”

”Krylancelo Mooncrest”

”CaptainXXMorgan”

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]