Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
failed reattempt due to me, closed now. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:39 pm
Ultimate Control

Phoenix and Dragons Revamp

Made By:
The Court of Wings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:12 pm
Long ago magic ran wild, creating things that did not fit into physics or Biology, that defied normality.
Among this chaos and wild magic a land split away, ripping out the roots of trees and flowers, taking with them birds and bugs and animals that lived on the land, to create a floating Island that maintained its magic while the magic the rest of the land....dissipated.

This land was ruled by many creatures...called many things, Caelum, Desmona..and now it is just called...'Home'

Two Species call this floating land home. The mighty Dragon and the Powerful Phoenix. Magic and Pride stirred in both Creatures, and their differences lead them to war.
The Wild Magic ran though the two creatures, fire and water, death, blood all flew from Talon and Claw....Then finally one Phoenix Women found a way to end the war...with the most forbidden arts of all, Dark magic...Full power.
This Women wanted the Phoenix to use Magic at full force to destroy the Dragons, but the Morality of the race stood strong for those who had come into contact with dark magic hand the knowledge of its horror, did not condone it, those who would have used magic for complete destruction...where banished...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the side of the Dragons, traditions ran firm, the desire for an honorable victory and an end to the Phoenix was the way of life....and yet magic, which the Phoenix where born with...floated to the side of the Dragon's and began its corruption...just as it had done to the Phoenix whom wished to use it to destroy, the same thought came to one revolutionary Dragon in particular, Alvorax the Insane.

Alvorax was once an honorable, brave and powerful dragon, leader of hundreds, second in command of the entire species, until he stumbled upon a glowing cave, where whispers took over his mind, the whispers told secrets that no one not even the Phoenix should have known, and Alvorax started to Tamper. He created, he mixed and his experiments near destroyed every last life on the floating land....

Just as Alvorax was about to unleash this new concoction of his onto the island he was stopped, both Phoenix and Dragon scattered his followers to the wind...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the land had enough of the blood that watered the lakes and bathed the trees. The land chose one man...a Phoenix of low birth and lead him to the center of the floating land. The blue stone which made up the land suddenly formed and made him a castle that reached into the clouds...this Man was the first king, Iverth. Iverth gained many followers by spreading his decree of peace, He took down the army that opposed him and by thease words he united all...
"The land has made me king...The voices of the gods have whispered in my ears all that you have done, shall do, and will plan. They have made with a power higher than ours, a castle of blue stone, as a symbol of my right to Rule.
I shall rule justly, peacefully and as the rightful king of all those with Wings, but to each race I give you freedom, choose your own rulers, and though them, I will rule justly, and they will give justice to you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And from their Four kingdoms sprouted around the blue castle of Iverth...
The first Kingdom to emerge was the Kingdom of Zalto, A Phoenix Kingdom claiming the West as their pride.
The second Kingdom to emerge was the Kingdom of Ethe, A Dragon Kingdom of pure power...
The third and fourth kingdom's to emerge...where unforeseen...
The Followers of Bellris demanded their share of land, and Iverth true to his word granted the Followers their own land...
The Third Kingdom, The Kingdom of Bellris, A Phoenix Kingdom stood awkwardly next to the first two, though none less powerful...
and the last one...The Fourth Kingdom...The Kingdom of Abraxos, rose up, took its land for itself and named itself the Dark Kingdom of Dragons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Hundred years have now passed, Monarchs have come and gone, and the way of Kingdoms is pretty well accepted and established, with the descendants of Iverth still Ruling in the center of it all.....though with generations of Royalty their are some bad seeds....The Middle Kingdom, named 'The Capital', has come to be the most powerful of all the other Kingdoms...
Even though they where once just the Justice that evened the other four out the Capital has become the unofficial Fifth Kingdom...Secrets run the streets while Justice is a thing of the past.
Plots are Plotted Openly, Power is constantly Shifting...and with the Grand Ball 'The Gala of unification' coming up, and all the Royals showing at the capital...its not like anything can go wrong...........but not everyone is happy about who Rules
now....and Not everyone has wings....

The Blue stones that have long been silent have started whispering and driving people mad....nothing is right any more as revolution is whispered above...and Below ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:14 pm
The king decrees
(the Rules)

All Must follow

1- Follow the TO'S
2- Violence, Romance, Plotting, Scheming, Evil Characters are ALL encouraged (keep to the TO's though)
3- Cybering is forbidden, if clothes come off go to PM or time skip
4- i reserve to add more rules as things progress if they are needed
5- NO GOD-MODDING if you kill another character ask them first. And no dodging or blocking every hit, TAKE SOME!
6- send filled out profile to me, Hadies queen (type 'Revamp' to prove you where reading the rules) and wait for me to reply to you that it has been accepted before you post
7- This is a more Fast paced version of my rp 'Phoenix and Dragons.' I do not expect a post every day, but one every three to four days IS expected. If I don't see a reply in 10 days I will send a warning PM, if their isn't one in one week your character will be taken down. If you Want to avoid all this hell then Please tell me if you are quitting or will be out of town.
8- i understand writers block, but please write something we can work with (no one liners, I beg you! 5 sentences at least!)
9- You don't need to be a grammar freak, but PLEASE spell legible so we can understand what your typing- ie: no text talking (lol, brb, etc),or AnYThiNG like ThAT,
10- 2 character are aloud; but second needs to be uber approved and must have a sample of your RP working.
11- We use this for “Speaking” and this for ‘thinking’, we do not use *action* marks. If you want to speak outside of the role play then please let us know with one of these ()//{}//
12- My rules are long and annoying, but if you stuck with them then good for you
13- Respect others please and thank you
14- no immortals, learn how to take a hit, this goes along with rule 5
15- i accept ideas to make this RP better or plot twists or things you might even want to see or for me to think about adding, if you have any of these please PM me
16-this goes with rule 6. i can not accept your profile if it does not have the proper subject when the PM is sent!
17- If you want to be related to the royal's or play a character that is not royal please wait a little until most of the royal's are filled...or PM me!!!
18- last thing...NO GUNS!!!
19- If you annoy, piss off, irritated, irk, bad mouth, or anything like We will Have WORDS
20- finally, I will not accept people who are constantly inactive. This is a Fast paced rp. By Joining you understand that if you don't post in four days that your character will be left behind by whomever it is talking to.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:21 pm
Profile outline

Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Dwelling: (what kingdom are you from?)
Rank: (king or queen of a kingdom?or are you a princess or a prince?)
Race: (this is to see if you read the rules...the Race should match with your dwelling)
Weapon: (only one...NO GUNS!)
ability: (your 'power' you get 2) (NO GOD MOD POWERS THANK YOU!)
(All characters already have wings unless they where cut off or wern't born with wings, just explain that in your bio, other then that FLYING is NOT a 'POWER'. also! a small restriction: People of the Bellris Kingdom have more darkish ability's, those of the Zalto Kingdom have lighter ability's, The people of Abraxos or Ethe are more of a random selection...and the Fifth kingdom are any)
~~
Dream:
Fear:
~~
Personality: (optional)
Biography: (At least a paragraph please)
Theme Song: (optional)
~~
Height:
Weight:
Hair: (Color)
Eyes: (Color)
Other: (Anything else? does your character have a fatal flaw, a tattoo or scar?)
Photo: (Anime preferred; no real life of anyone)
Dragon or Phoenix picture: (this is optional, but please put in URL form, also in side note: If you have no wings, you have no Dragon or Phoenix form)
Gaian overseer: (Gaia name)

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:25 pm
The Five Kingdom's are Ruled by their governing Monarchs. Though their is a catch, even though they rule their respected Kingdoms, The Ruler's of the Fifth Kingdom govern all, All new laws, all war proclamations, all news of new Royal births...you get the gist.
All Kingdoms start out with just one child, once all roles are filled I will add more Roles.
If you want to be someone other then a monarch PM me please.

The Capital, The 'Fifth' Kingdom
The Fifth Kingdom is the 'Capital', the center of everything on the Floating island they are the center of all life in the world as far as the people are concerned the Capital is the thing that keeps the kingdoms running, The King is a Phoenix and the Queen is a Dragon, their children ended up as full Phoenix's (which suggests at cheating?). The King is the last descendant of the first high king, Iverth. They are always addressed formally as "Their majesties, High Queen/King (Enter name here) of the Fifth Kingdom" they have no other titles,
High Queen: reserved
Children: -no longer accepting-
Lazarus De'Vanu -Ivory_Coated_Stars-
Illithia De'Vanu -hadies queen-
Kingdom of Zalto
A purely Phoenix Kingdom, their founders banished Bellris, that believe in good magic and that whatever any say 'the high king is right'. They are ruled by the first born no mater if its male or female, right now the ruler is a king. This kingdom is the wealthiest of all the kingdoms, not including the Fifth kingdom. They export tons of Spices and silks, sitting atop a giant load of natural exotic spices.
King: (brother to the heir, has no sons or wife.)
Heir Apparent: Clarissa Rose -sadsally514-

Kingdom of Ethe
A dragon Kingdom. the people who banished the followers of Alvorax. They are deeply rooted in traditions, and their traditions have paid off, managing to be the second most wealthy kingdom (not including the capital), The Kingdom of Ethe deals in magnificent gems and finery not found in any of the other five kingdoms.
King: Vanlith Storm -Krylancelo Mooncrest-
Queen: Celestial Storm -CaptainXXMorgan-
Heir Apparent: -must be male-

Kingdom of Bellris
More of a Queendom really, all heir's and governing rulers of the Kingdom have been female since their founder, 'Bellris the Bright', it is a custom that the next ruler is a female or it goes to the closest relative that is female. Bellris is mainly a Fishing kingdom, though they do dabble in farming they tend to export more fish than anything. Though they are the poorest kingdom, many rumor that their people are the most alluring, dark and mysterious many say that the very mystery is that the Queendom is what keep's it alive.
All residence of Bellris Kingdom are 'dark' Phoenix.

Queen: Isorette Vladyezku -Hadies Queen-
Heir Apparent: Shenaiya Bellris -Shabatha-

Kingdom of Abraxos
All where the followers of Alvorax when he was banished, and all their descendant of his followers have been banished. They are a Dragon kingdom, and are Ruled by a king normally, they had one ruler before that was female but most have been male. They are a spartan like society where the strongest rules all, the King is currently the strongest.
Those who are natives to Alvorax are Dragons, and carry a filled in black circle somewhere on their body to indicate that they are from the Kingdom of Abraxos.
Abraxos kingdom is a farming kingdom, most of their exports are anything that can go into the ground and grow, they are also fairly poor, but because they are the lead supplier of food they are very important to the kingdoms.

King:
Heir apparent: Draxus -Kami GearX-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:26 pm
Profiles

Name: Lazarus De’Vanu
Nickname: The Ashen Monster, b*****d child, Zaru (though he only lets his siblings call him that), the list goes on.
Dwelling: The Fifth Kingdom
Race: Phoenix
Weapon: A sword that detaches (moves when he controls it)
Ability: Puppeteer – Lazarus has the ability to control up to three items, animate or inanimate, at a time (Cannot control any character played by a user.) Though, it is the extent of his ability. His ability is slightly unstable, and if he loses concentration the person he is controlling will typically die/the item he is controlling will wither at a rapid pace. If he is controlling a person, they have no memory of what they had done, just the feeling that something had happened.
Health Factor – Lazarus has the ability to take the energy of living things around him through contact and heal himself. He can also use his own energy to heal others, though he doesn’t typically do so.
~~
Likes: Ruling, His Power, His siblings, Control, Lively Situations
Dislikes: His Power, The king and queen, Boredom (with a passion), Confinement, Small Spaces
Dream: To rule the five kingdoms, starting with the Fifth.
Fear: To accidentally kill someone he actually cares about.
~~
Personality: Established through Rp
Biography: Lazarus hadn’t always lived in the castle walls. As a matter of fact, he spent seven years of his life living with his mother. She wasn’t a rich woman and was struggling to feed herself and her child for the longest. She wasn’t the most talented and almost everything she laid her hands on seemed to wither away. Many called her unlucky and stayed away from her, coming up with rumors that she was cursed by the blue stones. However, despite everything she was very loving and did what she could to support the two of them. Lazarus had always felt the need to help and did his share as well, working odd jobs in an attempt to assist her. When Lazarus was seven, he stumbled across his powers. They came in handy for a while. He often used it to manipulate people into giving him work, though it soon came to the point where he began using it to steal, unbeknownst to his mother. One day his mother found out about his stealing. Lazarus used his ability on her, planning on simply making her forget about it so things would return to normal. He would have succeeded if it weren’t for the loud knocks on the door. Lazarus’s concentration slipped, and with that, his mother began to scream and writhe in pain. Lazarus watched as she seemed to have the life sucked away from her until she was nothing but a mass of bones covered by a layer of skin, making it worse every time he tried to stop. The people outdoors heard the screaming and eventually the guard came, finding the woman on the floor and Lazarus staring at her in shock. Many simply thought that it was her nonexistent “curse”, and only very few know what actually happened. It was at her funeral that Lazarus learned that his father was the king. He was taken to live in the palace amongst the royals, telling himself that he would never again use his dastardly power.
Lazarus was dwelled in the castle for a while, and he was a warm child, loved by many of the people who came to know him despite the fact that the entire kingdom knew he was a b*****d child. Lazarus was caring and considerate, doing what he could to help people. However, there was once a time that someone attempted to cut off his wings. It was after his younger sister Isorette was banished. Many were afraid and did what they could to avoid him in fear that he would do the same things she had. In the dead of night, one of the servants attempted to slice off his wings in his sleep. In an attempt to stop him, Lazarus used his power. Unfortunately, he wasn’t alone. There were two others and they did what they could to assassinate him. Lazarus killed them, the nightmare starting over again. Their screams echoed throughout the corridor, and their lifeless frail bodies dropped to the ground just as his mother’s did. When the guards came in, they were shocked, as Lazarus used power that he had long sealed away.
Though everyone was told the truth of what happened, no one believed it, and rumors spread around the kingdoms. They said that he was growing to be like Isorette. The king and queen had him sent away when he was sixteen out of fear for their kingdom, hoping that if he was isolated for a while that the situation would get better. When he came back at the age of twenty one, it was evident that it had only gotten worse. The servants and guards that went with him had died “mysteriously” so the rest of the kingdom was told. All traces of kindness and caring were stripped away from him, his warm gaze exchanged for an icy one. No one truly knows what happened while Lazarus was away, but it changed him drastically. For the next three years, Lazarus dwelled in the castle, though many still feared nearing him.
Theme Song: Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
~~
Height: 6’1
Weight: 167
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Blue
Other: Lazarus has a scar running across his left wing from when someone attempted to slice them off. He is one of the b*****d children to the king, along with his two younger sisters (the only two people he still truly cares about).
Photo: User Image
Dragon or Phoenix picture: Phoenix Form
Gaian Overseer: Ivory_Coated_Stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Draxus Versaw
Nickname:
Dwelling: Abraxos
Race: Dragon
Weapon: Nothing but his Bare Hands
Ability: Wings of Moon and Sun- Draxus's was born with wings that were ever-changing, always switching between the darkness of the void and light of the sun. They shifted shape and size, never being able to be given an exact measurement. As he grew older, Draxus learned that his wings could not be cut or removed, as there would always be light or darkness in his life. Their weakness is that since they are not of physical form he cannot fly in human form.

Strikes of the Elemental- Draxus has learned how to channel the six elements of fire, water, wind, earth, light, and darkness throughout his entire body and enhance his physical being with the attributes of each, however he may only channel one through his body at a time. He may also infuse his weapon and armor with each, often using it to counteract an opponents attack against him In dragon form he may use all six in his claws and breath attack, often combining the six into a deadly breath attack that tears at the very fiber of being in both animate and inanimate things throughout the world. If he uses his breath attack in such a way however, he also does damage to his own body which he must use to channel such an attack.
~~
Dislikes: Those who Threaten his 'Daughter', Ignorance, His Father, The Fifth Kingdom
Dream: To change Abraxos from a Spartan- Like farming kingdom to one that can go toe to toe with any other kingdom, even the Fifth Kingdom.
Fear: That he will fail to lead his people towards the glory they deserve
~~
Personality: Will be determined through Roleplaying.

Biography: Draxus was kind once, knowing that the world isn't always cruel to people. However that changed quickly when he was shown the harsh realities of his kingdom. His father wasn't the king at first, simply another man in the army. He saw his opportunity to take the throne and his father took it. The man had led a violent coup-de-tat against the old king and overthrew the ruler, Draxus was fifteen at the time when it happened, and he saw the kill first hand. The ascension to the throne had only taken a week from mere soldier to king. Draxus had killed the former king's son's in one on one combat with nothing but his bare hands, an obvious trait to show just how strong his family was.

After his family had seized the throne they quickly put into play their own laws and rules in accordance to those of the Fifth Kingdom's. His nation went from barely scraping by to one that could handle its own affairs without the need of others, at the spearhead of the operation was Draxus, putting anyone who stepped out of line into place. He was at the head of a small assassin group meant to kill off traitors to the throne, and they did so with brutal efficiency. In fact, his group was so specialized in what they did that they were soon known simply as 'Black Wings'.

Draxus has done more than simply assassinating traitors, he has killed entire families, including children for being related to plotters. The cruelest memory he has is entering a house as the prince, his men waiting in the shadows outside. One of the children ran up to him and smiled, wanting to play with the Prince. He told them he would play hide and seek with them in a bit. He approached the adults then and spoke to them. After a moment he drew his hood up and said his goodbyes to the parents and then knelt to the kids. He spoke to them "Go ahead, run outside, I will be right behind you." They did so, as happy as could be, innocent to the fact of what was about to happen. Once the children were outside, Draxus buried his hands into the chests of the mother and father, killing them with his hands. He left the building, one child leaning over the other who had an arrow in their back. The child turned to Draxus and asked him why, Draxus simply responded. "He was a traitor. Take my hand child, I will take you to a place where there is no evil." Draxus offered his bloody hand to the child and the small girl did. In that moment Draxus realized something. He had not been doing the work of the kingdom, simply the work of a paranoid ruler. That was when he decided he would change. He turned to his compatriots, a girl of seven in his arms and spoke. "This child is now my child. You are now all dead and you may lead new lives and have families of your own. No longer must you live in the shadows of a paranoid king, for he is no longer your ruler. I am your ruler, and this is my heir. Spread these words to those that would plot against my father and let them know that in due time I will kill the king. You are all dismissed." He was seventeen when he changed.

Two years since that incident, Draxus has done his best to raise his 'daughter' to be a princess. It is hard, after all, she was scarred by what Draxus's men had done, but she is his only connection to being human, and with it, he tries his best to raise her right, to undo his wrongs and to enforce the rules that their kingdom is not one of death and decay, but of light and hope, no matter what others say. The public also know of his daughter, and so does his father. Draxus does not know what any of them think of it, nor does he care, he loves his daughter, and that is all that matters to him as he waits for an opening from his father.

Theme Song: Final Spark
~~
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 138 Ibs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Left Eye is Gold, His Right is Silver
Other: Draxus's symbol is on his forehead and he wears it with pride
Photo:User Image
Dragon picture:Dragon Form
Gaian overseer: KamiGearX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Isorette Vladyezku (De'Vanu)
Nickname: Nim-Nim (she dosn't like the name)
Dwelling: She is the Queen of Bellris
Race: Phoenix....pretty sure
Weapon: Chakram
ability: Ice, a fairly obvious ability where she can form any liquid that has water in it into its solid form and also liquefy said ice, so long as its not INSIDE a closed container (she cant turn blood that is inside the human body to ice)
Intangibility: She can pass though solid objects, and liquid objects by turning her body intangible
~~
Likes: Being Queen, Ruling Bellris, making Weapons, Beheadings, War, Treason, Death, Suffering, Her little Sister, Big brother
Dislikes: People bugging her, Morality, Police of any kind, Justice seekers, People opposing her rule
Dream: To Take over everything
Fear: No longer having any challenges
~~
Personality: Cold, Cruel, Sadistic, wretched, dark, manipulative, a good actress when it comes to hiding her sadistic side...being a good actress is key to keeping her head on her shoulders
Biography: Isorette was born the oldest of twins, and when she was born she killed her mother before her twin could even be born yet. She was raised with her twin at all times, never being separate from her and she was given everything she wanted. One day A servant irritated her by simply poking her with a needle when making her a new dress and Isorette found out what the Joy of Killing was, and from then on she always enjoyed hurting her servants in private and her siblings in public...though she soon found out that this was socially unacceptable so she became good at hiding her sadistic nature behind crowns and ball gowns, but once she was in the comfort of her hidden rooms she would torture and maim her her delight...that was until she slipped up.
One of her toys broke free and ran away from her...though the servant was eventually caught, Isorette was Banished from the Fifth Kingdom, her title stripped from her and even her last name De'Vanu was taken from her and was sent on the run at only the age of 15. Eventually she was ambushed by a band of rouges that she quickly took care of. They decided to follow her to the ends of the earth and So Isorette went to each Kingdom, village by village and pillaged. Eventually she wanted more of a challenge and she decided to get her title back.
Taking her band of rouges with her she stormed Bellris, killing the Queen and taking the title as her own.
Theme Song: Horrible things
~~
Height: 6'0
Weight: 150lbs
Hair: Pink
Eyes: Silver-Blue
Other: her left eye's Iris is shaped like a snow flake, She is insane, She got her wings though her sister didn't, She can't hear the stones, She and her sister are b*****d children to the king.
Dragon or Phoenix picture: Ice Phoenix
Gaian overseer: river rocker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Vanlith Storm
Nickname: King, Storm, Thunder, Lord of the Skies
Dwelling: Kingdom of Ethe
Weapon: Two black blades
ability: Lighting Manipulation: Controls lighting around him and even the lighting his own body produces.
Super Speed: Due to being able to control lighting Vanlith is faster than most anything. He's broken the sound barrier once or twice on his flights around the kingdoms.
~~
Likes: Being King, following tradition, and shooting off lighting.
Dislikes: Being left out of decisions, tradition being broken, long droughts
Dream: For the kingdoms to unite, not for peace or anyone in particular. Storm only wishes to spend his days chasing storms with someone just as lively as the lighting he controls.
Fear: Losing control over the lighting he controls, it happened once and there are black stains still in his throne room.
~~
Personality: Vanlith is just as free as any storm that passes through his kingdom. Some think that he's too care free to be king, but like a storm he can be harsh at a moments notice. In every word and instinct he is like a storm. Calm one minute then in the next destruction.
Biography: Vanlith came into his rule at the age of twenty-one, unfortunately if you ask him, his father died earlier than everyone expected and Vanlith took his throne. The young dragon was a handful, hardly showing up to his meetings, or giving new laws. All up till the day he lost control. It was a peaceful day, when his throne room was attacked by a few of his own people. They wanted this Storm-chaser off the throne, but failed in killing him.

Vanlith rose to fight in his own defense, but the group of something to disrupt his powers not realizing what would happen. When Vanlith shot a lighting bolt, pain laced his body and his lighting turned wild and become much stronger, vaporizing the group and leaving very dark, black stains on the floor of the throne room. The castle staff horrified at what their king had done tried to clean it, but Vanlith shooed them off. Letting the stains remind him, that lighting was a wild force that couldn't be controlled by anyone. Not even someone such as he, who was so gifted in his manipulation of the wonderful power.
Theme Song: On My Own
~~
Height: 5'10
Weight: 185
Hair: White
Eyes: Lighting Blue
Other: Vanlith looks far younger than he appears to be, so many people under estimate him. He can be just as cunning and ruthless as any other ruler or tyrant. His dragon form is also a drastic contrast too his usual all-white attire.
Dragon form: Dark Vanlith
Gaian overseer: Krylancelo Mooncrest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Illithia De'vanu
Nickname: When she was young she was called Lily, In the Army she was called Lyr, and in the underground she is called Lady Sorel, As an Assassin she was known as Charlotte
Dwelling: Fifth Kingdom
Race: Half Phoenix...half Unknown
Weapon: dunno
ability: Darkness: As over used as the power is, she can control darkness, though its much more then grabbing together the shadows in the corners of the room, no, she can actually give the shadows a solid form so she can hold and wield it as a weapon, use the darkness as projectiles and use it to shroud herself. When she is blocking with Darkness is where it becomes strange, when she uses it to deflect or defend the darkness reacts like a mine and explodes on contact with the object of its deflection.

Catch and Reverse: She can catch and use the power of another only if it is used on her first, she can NOT amplify the power and she does not keep the power, she has it for as long as she can hold the ability before releasing the same ability back onto the person or in an opposite direction, it doesn't always work
~~
Likes: The blue stones, life, cooking her own food, sleeping outside, the woods, she finds herself liking violence more and more
Dislikes: War, Death, fear, her sister, war, nobility, gossip, going insane, her fears, messing up in front of people, throwing up, unnecessary violence
Dream: get her wings, To have Children, to Settle down, to get rid of her violent impulses
Fear: Death by her sister's hand, Becoming like her sister, Going insane like her mother, becoming lazy, being ousted as Lady Sorel
~~
Personality: Illithia is a very strange girl. She is use to being the leader, she is calm, collected, bossy and smart, amazing in battle and strong…but that’s only around her men, Violent at times, she’s not use to being a princess and is actually really awkward, silent, and clumsy when it comes to royal duty. She try’s to be alone when she’s back in the capital because she has low self esteem issues when around other royalty, she tends to collapse in on herself around royalty and become very silent near mute if their are to many royals around...She's innocent...but not
Biography: Illithia's birth was rather Violent....Her mother died giving birth to her older twin sister, so Illithia had to be cut out. Her mother was a very popular brothel women who managed to gain the kings temporary love. Her mother was moved into the castle...She went insane when she became pregnant with Illithia and Isorette, she was so out of her mind that she tried to kill the king, so she was locked away until she died giving birth to the twins. Illithia's life wasn't that bad...until she was about ten. On her tenth birthday, Isorette and Illithia shared a birthday as always and then she was knocked unconscious by her sister, She woke up with bandages over her left eye and hearing voices, thats when she realized she was in a cavern. The blue stones glowed when they spoke to her and when she found out that she could hear them ....she was scared, but as the time went on as she stayed inside the cavern she realized she wasn't going insane from the words spoken to her. The Stone's told her everything that she had missed while passed out, what had happened and how much of a monster her sister truly was. Finally a week later once she felt safe enough to return to the castle from the stone cavern she was greeted grandly by her father and step mother...but not by her sister. Later that night Illithia found herself at her sisters whip. She had been missing for three weeks before she was found by the palace guards and freed along with all the others, and that Night was when her sister was banished from the kingdom and stripped of her title. Illithia didn't know what to feel at her sister's banishment, but it soon became clear to her parents that she wasn't fit to interact with royals and nobles, In and around the Castle, she was and is still actually very shy around people because of her sisters beatings (now its only when shes not using one of her other Aliases) it got so bad that sometimes she ran away from talking to others and shrinking her royal duties, Even talking to her Parents became rather difficult. She never learned how to act around royalty or Nobility and is rather shy to the point of hyperventilating, her parents finally removed her from Royal and noble meetings after she threw up on the shoes of an Abraxon Royal.
After that she spiraled into depression, thinking of herself as worthless and as a horrible daughter, She left her parents a note and ran away...and thus created her first alias at age 15
she took up the alias Lyr and joined the imperial army.
She was well received and was treated well...after all, everyone thought she was male, trained as all the others would in order to become soldiers, Illithia worked her way up to vice commander by the time she was 17. She had worked harder than anyone else to gain her new position since she had no wings.
She felt at home among the army since no one knew she was a women they treated her as a comrade, that was until the day she was forced to kill children. It was an order from the queen to eradicate a small Village in Zalto. Illithia couldn't do it but when the commander ordered her to kill a child or to die at his sword she did.
That Night after the slaughter she turned on him...For the first time ever she embraced her violent....insane side that some thought came from her mother....She went into his tent and tortured the Commander... finally killed him later on and that left 19 year old Illithia three options...Return home which would have been the sensible thing, Flee and become a rouge, or the third option which was death. She obviously wasn't sensible and she fled, Her Alias Lyr was now a rouge and wanted 'man' in all five kingdoms for the death of Leon De'lenionat.
Illitha kept herself in self exile until she was 20. One year after she imposed the exile on her self and she had finally came to a conclusion...something she shouldn't have done.
She took up another name and became an Assassin named Charlotte... Killing without discrimination...During these kills the stones started talking to her again, she felt like she was going insane as they told her to stop spilling innocent blood, but it only made her take more jobs, trying to drown out the faces of the children she killed and the voices of the Stones. Finally after one certain kill the stones had had enough and sucked her into one of the caverns. Refusing to let her out. For about a month Illithia was locked underground as the Stones begged her to stop...and for once she listened to reason. With most of her Memories now repressed, Dulled, Forced down or Forgotten Illithia rode home.
She worked her way back into the castle and her father...who had been thinking that she had been dead all these years, and she was welcomed back with the promise to give her anything she wanted. Illithia became spoiled, any meaning to her life disappearing as she indulged in the life of luxury, eating anything and giving orders to everyone and for a while it worked. During this year she felt nothing, no need for violence no hate no worry she wasn't free but she wasn't suffering...No longer an Assassin bringing death to others and pain to families, no longer a soldier fighting under orders, She embraced the Life of a Princess for as long as she could...and then finally something brought her out of it. She didn't know what...she still doesn't know...maybe she finally came to a conclusion or saw herself wasting away her life, but she finally wanted to do something again.
One day she got up and walked out of the palace, exposing herself to the world again...which depending on who you ask was either good or bad. It brought her memories back to her in full force, but it also made her change. She saw a women getting beaten by two men on the streets and she felt the urge to do something...To protect her. She interfered, sent the men on their way and that's when she knew what she wanted to do.
Going underground she spoke the the stones again, and she was shown everything in the city and everything in the other city's...she was shown the poverty the abuse and the suffering. Finally picking up a new alias she became Lady Sorel.
Founding a school in the underground for anyone who couldn't afford it, decided to open a place for training to any of low birth whom couldn't afford it. Illithia's Lady Sorel persona...of a women of great beauty who's family had been taken by the plague of man....became a figure of the underground in such a way that she never thought of....a figure of hope and justice. She felt happy...until she remembered the children of that Zalto village.
About half a year ago Illitha finally found her way back into the royal army, under the guise once again as Ser Lyr,
she found the man that had spread rumor of uprising and she slit his throat, she didn't know why she did it...something about honor and justice...she couldn't remember, but she felt as if her mind was so clear as if she was once again an assassin, she felt like she understood her older twin for a minute and that scared her...and it scared the Blue stones to, The stones screamed at her and yelled at her and made her feel how it felt to feel insane once more, She stopped killing and went back to being Princess Illithia at the Castle, and Lady Sorel in the under ground.
And thats just Her regular activities
As Life goes on it has become harder and harder for Illithia to control her violent urges, at times she even finds herself blacking out and waking up covered in blood with a dead man next to her. This became so troublesome for Illithia that she had her removed to the farthest room in the castle and she always has a servant lock her room when she goes to sleep and a guard at her door each night to make sure she doesn't go out and kill again.
Theme Song: unknown
~~
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 130
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Silverish-Blue
Other: She has No wings, She is the second born twin, She is the Only one that can hear the stones without going crazy, She has strange blue tattoos on her left leg and right arm that glow any time she speaks to the stones or she is around anyone who can, She has a bracelet that is just a piece of string and a wooden carved sparrow that was one of children's she killed while as Lyr she keeps it to remember them, She is really happy she doesn't look like her twin sister or she could have been in a deep load of shiz-nit/
Photo:User Image
Dragon or Phoenix picture: none, has no wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ame: Clarissa Rose
Nickname: Her friends call her Clara, and a few of her subjects call her the 'Flaming Witch'.
Dwelling: Zalto
Race: Phoenix
Weapon: She is learning how to use the sword, but she's not very skilled with it.
ability:
Wildfire: She is able to cause a white flame, that burns, hurts, and create heat, but can not actually melt, kill, or leave visible damage to anything. It's main use is to cause extreme pain, and occasionally warm her and others. When she gets to angry though, her power goes wild, automatically enveloping the person she's angry with, and it grows up to 5 times powerful.
~~
Likes: Reading, writing, poetry, helping others, and music boxes
Dislikes: Her old self, liars, hurting people, and her power
Dream: She doesn't know what she truly wants in her life yet, but she's searching.
Fear: Heights, and occasionally, herself.
~~
Personality: Clarissa's kind and helpful nature means that she makes friends easily, and that people and general like her. She gets embarrassed easily, and isn't good at concealing her emotions.
Biography: As young girls, Clarissa and her twin sister, Marie, were extremely cruel to those around them, going out of their way to make others miserable. They would beat servants for no reason at all, and they were feared by their subjects. They were both aware of Clarissa's power, and Marie insisted that they use it all the time, but Clarissa was uncertain.
Sisterly squabbles aside, the girls were close as close can be. They would tell each other everything. Clarissa even told her sister about her concerns about what they were doing, but Marie just laughed it off, saying that they could what they wanted since they were princesses.
But one day, a villager had had enough of the young tyrants in the making. He hired an assassin to take care of the two girls, and the assassin didn't even charge him. He was planning to do it anyway.
That night, Clarissa was awoken by the screams of her sister. She went to see what was wrong, and she arrived just in time to see Marie be killed. The assassin then rounded on Clarissa. The princess tried to use wildfire, but it wasn't working right. She thought of running away, but she had closed the door behind her, and it got stuck. She knew she wouldn't make it. So, she darted past the assassin, barely dodging his blade that was aimed for her neck, though it did slash her wings. Her wings bleeding profusely, she stumbled out onto the balcony, and with nowhere else to go, she jumped off. Her wings lasted for two seconds before they stopped working altogether. Luckily, they did slow her fall, so she didn't die when she hit the ground, though she did break her leg. The assassin went to jump after her, but one the guards killed him before he could fly down. Another guard helped Clarissa up, and he carried her back to her room.
Clarissa was furious about the death of her sister for the longest time, and her power went out of control, latching on and hurting anyone near her, so the princess secluded herself from the world until she could finally get over it. She learned to be patient and forgiving, and she realized that she needed to turn her life around.
She directly apologized to everyone she had hurt, and started helping people whenever she could. Eventually, her people forgave her, though a few still fear her, and believe that she's only putting on an act.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eqVlxjbUpY
~~
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132 lb.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Other:
Photo: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaian overseer: sadsally514
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Shenaiya Asphodel Bellris
Nickname: Naiya. Amethyst Phoenix... Twerp... Warrior Princess
Dwelling: Bellris
Race: Phoenix.
Weapon: Shenaiya is very good with blades. Mostly knives. But hey, as long as she can handle herself right?
ability: Shadow Walk - Shenaiya is able to walk in the shadows. To be more detailed, Shenaiya can 'turn' herself into shadows and darkness and become one with it and get around that way. She usually uses it to get out of the way of danger. As well, with this she can 'disappear' when in light. Like a shadow.

Black fire - Shenaiya can conjure up fire that can't be extinguished except by white fire or Shenaiya's own will. Black fire is a menacing fire that doesn't produce heat but burns anything it can get too.
~~
Likes: Pranks, her kingdom, the color blue, Arts in all forms, flight
Dislikes: This new 'queen' more like usurper who can't kill those who would oppose her....
Dream: To reclaim her kingdom
Fear: Death is logical but no, she fears she will die and leave Bellris to that... b***h.
~~
Personality: Shenaiya is fearless. She goes for what she believes is right. And if it's not, she will fix it. She's brave and doesn't back down. She takes great care to put all of her people before herself. In fact, that is why she hasn't taken the kingdom back yet. She is free spirited and is known to be headstrong as well.
Biography: Shenaiya was the only child to the Queen of Bellris. She was more her father's daughter anyway. And the queen made sure she could defend herself and others, by putting her into training camps with the soldiers and guards. Becoming a fierce weapon herself, she can't help herself. When she was ten she accidentally set an entire building on fire and because of the panic it almost destroyed an entire village. She has been under lock down mentally for that, and doesn't let anyone near her unless she is absolutely able to control herself.
When she was thirteen she was able to defeat soldiers who were several years her senior. And this put her into the army to defend her home. But there wasn't a war? Oh yeah! So she spent a good time just killing rogues who disturbed the peace. Soon having to come home. She had spent three years in the army when she was called home by her father. And when she got there, the next day her castle was attacked and she couldn't defend it. She was in the room with the murderer who had claimed to be the new queen as she killed her mother in front of her eyes. If it hadn't been for her people, Shenaiya would have tried to murder or be killed in the process. But no. She waits for the perfect time. And with her powers being to useful to the queen she was spared her life And has become the queen's personal abuse toy. But hey... When she finally snaps, whose the first to die?
Theme Song: Angel with a shotgun Or Cannibal by Nightcore
~~
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel
Other: Shenaiya has a tattoo from her right shoulder down to her left calf that depicts how the kingdom was started, as is custom of the princess heir.
Photo: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tale is the character))
Dragon or Phoenix picture: Amethyst Phoenix
Gaian overseer: shabatha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Celestial Storm
Nickname: Celeste, Queen, "Celery"
Dwelling: Ethe
Weapon: Wooden Staff
ability:
Healing Touch: Born a healer, she has the capability of healing many wounds and sickness as long as she is within physical contact (including most fatal ones if the wound/illness is recent enough. She cannot bring anyone back if they've been dead for ten minutes). For the most of severe wounds require a little more than her touch (tears or saliva). She is fairly resilient in having this ability, usually always being a perfect picture of health.

Shield: With much more effort she can construct forth a shield that surrounds her, or her allies. The size and strength of the shield depend upon her stamina. Magical attacks are easier blocked than physical ones.

~~
Likes: Beautiful culture, various creatures, life, loyalty, empathy and gardening.
Dislikes: Fighting, sour tastes, cruelty, pushovers, being lied to.
Dream: For the impossible usually, she's an idealist. She lives her current dream in being of use and to helping other continue their lives. Her simplest dream is to simply fly like everyone else.
Fear: Being too late to save someone.
~~
Personality: Deep down Celeste is a fairly kindred spirit to all living things. She's fairly level headed and ignorantly will often put others before herself, usually believing the best in every individual. Her weakness is simply being easy to fool, letting her trust break little by little rather than all at once (all hell tends to break loose when she discovers she's been lied to). On a bigger scale she has the patience of a Saint, otherwise she may come off fairly childish, competitive and controlling on the little things (such as aggravating Valinth to eat, rest and attend meetings accordingly). In the end she's a fairly down to earth simple person who enjoys the company of others.
Biography: Celestial wasn't born under any given royalty, but merely another citizen on the outskirts of Ethe. She lived without parents and raised in foster care among few other children, her origins unknown though it is said she was found abandoned within a forest. About the time she was able to care for herself she was often among the wilds, society of Ethe had brought her back when word had reached of her abilities. She worked as a healer and even traveled a bit to those that needed her, eventually returning to work within the main Castle of Ethe. She was, at first, a doctor for the King and his noblemen within the court. Her negative opinion of the King's lazy and inconsiderate nature caused a bit of a stir before friendship to a proposed wedding. She continues to assist in any manner she can and believes a worthy cause.
Theme Song: Sweet Song
~~
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 123lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Other: She is a fairly weak flyer compared to most dragons, with her given true form it's sensible to see why (she can fly for a short average, but eventually falls into a glide). She has notably radiant eyes that can indicate a good bit of magic that courses through her.
Dragon or Phoenix picture: Blue Dragon
Gaian overseer: CaptainXXMorgan  

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
IN PROGRESS

Places of interest in the capital city

In or Around the castle:
Thease really shouldn't need much explaining, you should all pretty much know what these are...
The Courtyard
The Castle's garden of Roses
The Barracks
The Barracks are where the Army go to you know, change armor, rest, train...etc. In the Barracks you will also find an Archery range, Training grounds, fighting dummy's and instructors as well as people from the Royal army.
The Rooms of the Royals
Dunno why you would want to go here...unless its your own room, but sometimes you want to visit with other royals...or spy on them...or find out what they've been hiding....
Ballroom
Library
Solarium
The Sun room...
Observatory
The Star room...aka the Astronomy room
The Castles Inside garden
this looks like an inside green house, complete with butterflies and lizards, Also as a Pavilion in it.
the Room of Mirrors
Don't let the door close behind you...things might get sticky.

Around the city:
The Rotten Apple
A Tavern famed for its bar fights, drinks, and horrible company, but that doesn't mean its a bad place. This Tavern is the oldest thing not made out of solid blue rock, and its customers are loyal.
Rossland Brothel
This is...exactly as its named..
The Capital Grande Inn
If you don't want to stay in one of the Rotten Apples, Nasty Shack rooms, the Capital Grande is a much better place...though its more expensive.
Greyson and sons Apothecary
Run by Greyson and his sons, the Apothecary is a place of Poisons and great remedies
The Merry Magic Shoppe
Sell's gag tricks, but its really the Front for the entrance to the Underground. Just go around back and down the steps and you'll be in the ride of your life.

The "Underground":
The Blind Witch
An Underground Tavern/Bar where you can not get into without knowing someone . Supposedly a wingless creature with pointed ears and magic to Rival the Kings founded the bar, and it is said that her spirit is the thing that goes after you if you break the Oath. In the Blind Witch Tavern/Bar it dosn't matter if your royal or murderer, all are welcome, and none are aloud in on 'business' and if they find out they will label you a 'shadow man'
The Assassins HQ
Need someone killed or maybe...just spied on. Go the the AHQ...though it looks abandoned it had an old box chained to the center of the floor...drop the name of the person you want spied or Assassinated...within the next few days a representative will find you...and do what needs to be done
The Church of Onera
The Followers of Onera are a forbidden religion in the capital, and almost everywhere else. They preach the Destruction of Monarchy and the right to Independent rule, and that the Goddess Onera will bring about 'the change to what is truly right' they hold gatherings every few hours, and openly support the mission of the Blue Banner
The Arena:
This is a place not for the faint of heart, in the Arena you can enter contests if you like, but it is illegal to say the least. The Arena pits people together in the Phoenix's and Dragon Forms. Though the Capital Monarchy knows about the fights, they can't find evidence to stop them.
Lady Sorel's Training Ground
Founded by 'lady Sorel' this training ground is for women and people of low birth.

Reserved  

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:27 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:27 pm
Reserved  

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:28 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:08 pm
OPEN

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm
Isorette Vladyezku
Queen of Bellris
age 22
Feeling Content
Just arriving 'home'

User Image

Isorette could feel the tingling in her body from her skin to her bones, from her hair to her toes as her carriage rolled and bumped along the rode. She had passed though the capital gates after about a week of travel. The sight was familiar to her, all to familiar of peoples smiling faces, the baker baking, the women with ten two many kids, it was the same in every kingdom and yet she found herself smirking, this kingdom was different then the others this was her birth place, one of two kingdoms where she was feared by the people...as it should be. Taking in a deep breath she could smell the rot which no perfume could hide. This City was hers, the capital. Isorette couldn't help the insane bubble of laughter as it came from her lips and permeated the air in her carriage. 'to think. I was banished....and Now I return...Invited by the fools that tried to rid this pathetic place of me'

As the carriage bumped on it finally made it to the castle, pulling up right to the stairs. The Coach man hopped off the seat of the carriage and ran to open the door, and he opened it just before Isorette kicked it out. Putting her healed food on the first step of the carriage and then the other and then the ground she emerged from the lavish transport prison and looked upon the blue castle, her blue eyes the same color as said castle, her pink hair in stark contrast to it "Home at last" she said and then yelled "Mummy! Daddy! Your Munsters Home!" she yelled. Isorette was dressed in a black lace dress, not appropriate for young eyes as everything could be seen if one just looked close enough. Isorette started up the steps. Her eyes determined and full of mischievous tidings as she yelled again "Oh Big Brother! Little Sister, Mummy! Daddy!" she yelled "Common! Don't you wasn't to Welcome me back!"

You May call me A monster
I Known I am cruel
But I am still Queen
and I'm the one who Rules You.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Draxus Versaw

User Image

The Vindictive Prince

"I do not expect to be forgiven for my crimes..."

Draxus knelt down to look at his little daughter, she had grown well, and he felt immense pride in the girl for her to persevere through her hardships. Even if she secretly hated him, he would love the girl all the same. "We're going to go to an extended party my little one. Go, pack your things and get ready for the trip there. It may take us a while to get there so go ahead and grab a few books and toys to bring along. Daddy will be waiting at the front of the palace, alright?"

"Of course Daddy! I'll go get ready at once."

"That's my girl." Draxus stood up as he saw the little girl run to her room, her little shoes tapping against the floor as her tiny legs carried her towards her bedroom. She was such a good girl. Draxus turned to look at the shadows. "You can come out now Garis. I know you're there." A man dressed in black stepped forward, blade in hand. "I see, so my father caught you and ordered you to kill me." Draxus sighed as his eyes fell to the floor, closing them slowly. "I am sorry it has come to this, the least I can do is give you an honorable death. I won't hold back."

"Thank you Prince Draxus, it was an honor serving with you in the Black Wings. Make sure you defeat your father, those that have passed on will make sure to kill him again." Garis raised his sword, combat ready.

Draxus raised both of his hands up, straight as an arrows shaft. The torches flickered and then died out one by one as the two were plunged into complete and total darkness. "En Garde." Draxus said before dashing forward, his arms quickly being infused with wind as his hand moved forward to meet the metal. It shattered and his enemy gritted his teeth, knowing it was the end of him. A twist of his body and a forceful kick was delivered to the man, slamming the old friend against the wall. In an instant, Draxus was on the man again, his hand never contacted flesh as Draxus's hand dug into the body of his ally, the wind shredding anything in close proximity to his hand. Blood splattered the walls and Draxus pulled his hand away slowly. "It was truly an honor Garis... Your death will not be in vain." Draxus dropped the body and walked away.

Draxus sat on the steps leading up to the castle, and the distinct sound of little feet tapping against stone could be heard to his ears. He turned with a smile to see his daughter. "Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Of course Daddy! Though I'm a little tired... We're leaving so late after all." The girl tried to cover a small yawn as she was dragging a bag much to large for her to carry behind her. Draxus stood up and patted himself off and walked towards the girl, picking her up with one arm, his other taking the bag. "I know dear, we have some blankets in the carriage, you can sleep in there. Daddy will make sure no one disturbs your sleep." The girl nodded as she tried to keep her eyes open. The two entered the carriage and it slowly started to roll towards the front gates, their driver well prepared for the journey ahead. Draxus covered up his daughter with a blanket and soon she fell asleep with her head on his lap. A gentle hand stroking her hair. His eyes started to close as well, and soon, even he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draxus awoke with the sun glinting into his eyes. It seemed like they had traveled all throughout the night. He looked down to see that his 'daughter' was still sleeping soundly on his lap. Draxus tapped on the panel above his head and it slowly opened. "Yes Prince?" Draxus smiled. "You know you don't have to call me that Resala, we are still equals after all, just because the circumstances have changed doesn't make you any less." The woman sighed. "Fine, Draxus, what do you friggin want? I'm busy driving your royal a** to your stupid Gala." Draxus smiled, placing a finger to his lips and pointing down at his lap to his sleeping daughter. Their driver made a sour face and closed the trap quickly, Draxus laughing softly. Resala always did have a soft spot for his daughter, no matter how much she didn't want to admit it. That's why he had selected her to be her secret bodyguard. She was the most trusted person he could think of as well, the only one that didn't show up on the registries of the 'Black Wings' as she was never officially a member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three arrived after about two months of travel, after all, the land was vast and beautiful, he wanted to show his daughter everything he could while still giving them a reasonable schedule. They rolled up to the first gate and were quickly waved through, their letter giving them all the clearance they needed. The second gate was a bit more tricky, but nonetheless just as simple and soon their carriage rolled up to the front, just behind a second carriage. His daughter was asleep again. He tapped on the panel and it slid open. "Resala, go ahead and make sure my daughter is seen to her room... Quietly." The woman whispered back. "You don't have to tell me you dolt, I already knew the plan. Also, I hate you so much for making me do this. You know I hate the little kid." Draxus stuck his tongue out and then gently pulled away from his sleeping daughter opening the door and stepping out into the light, quietly shutting the carriage door behind him. He stretched and then let out a sight of relief. "It's good to be on my feet again for an extended period of time."

"... However I will atone by killing my father and ascending the throne."

((OOC: Whew, that took awhile. Needed to give a little bit of flair to the first post, so I thought some story as to how he is doing politically in his kingdom would be a good start. Anyways, I hope we can all enjoy this RP together)).  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:41 pm
((Is seriously having troubles with a posting layout... So it's gonna be bare until i can get it finished like I want...))

Shenaiya flew near the coach. Her latest bruises hidden in plain sight as the red head flew in the lead. She was there to 'protect' and to make sure her 'queen' didn't get killed... Although... Shenaiya was sure that the woman would be just fine. And if anyone killed her before the Amethyst Phoenix did, she would personally rip the head off of said person. She hadn't let this woman use her just to let someone else take what she was meant to do. Her glimmering purple wings were definitely a contrast to the blue of the palace they had arrived too. After a week of almost straight flying, Shenaiya was starting to tire. But no too much as she knew this... wretch would try something again... And Again.. Until Shenaiya tore her apart with her own hands. She landed just as the carriage stopped and tucked her wings in tight, almost invisible in the outfit she was wearing.

Totally clad in Midnight blue under the armor she had made her norm, Shenaiya was striking and it was a bold tale to be told of a purple phoenix that wore armor. It was to be felt that she was dangerous... But only because she needed to be seen that way... She couldn't let Isorette see that soft side. IT coulnd't happen. If she did, Shenaiya was absolutely certain that she would see worse if not death... And she had to save her home... She stayed a fair distance away from the queen as she yelled about being home... So this wretch was from the Fifth kingdom? No wonder... She sighed as she watched another male come up. Obviously another royal...  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff