Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
Streets of Ombre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Wonder l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Kaiden l Money ➤:$500 l
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇★

Taki hold up five fingers, "I have come up with five nicknames for you. One, Kay. Two, K. Three, Kaid. Four, Pin cushion. Five, Kechs. Which one do you like best?" he asked with a soft smile, he gives about everyone he interacts with a nickname. The first three were based on the sound of the first part of his name and the fourth one was based on his piercings he had on and the last one is his first letter name is placed where t is in techs short for technology. He felt chin and began to wonder how do they put earrings on that area or are they fake. If he had piercings he would have some on his ears and maybe one on his tongue, he shivered at the thought of the needle. He wondered how Kaiden got it, he was calm this whole time which made him think about that. Going back to the nickname he thought of second one then a manga he read where some of the characters have a letter for a name like L, what was it called Death Note. He went into daydream land as he thought of Kaiden being part of the anime, would he be kira/the killer?

★▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:08 pm
"I just I want to play video games...is that so hard to ask?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden was...disappointed those were the nicknames that Taki could come up with. He rubbed the back of his head, sighing a bit. "I don't need a nickname." he said bluntly, it was better off just his original name, Kaiden, no more and no less. "Do you have any nicknames for yourself?" he asked, wondering what his friend might have called Taki among their group.

Now that he thought about it...he would need a DJ name, since after all he was the DJ of the Captain's Deck. His mind fluttered with different ideas for the playlist tonight. Kaiden took out his iPod, looking over the different music he had in his playlist and thought about the collaborations he could do tonight. "That could work nicely..." he said thinking out loud. His eyes looked at Taki. "I have a playlist to create for my job tonight." he said, putting his iPod into his back pocket.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Ombre Streets Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Curious... Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Taki Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $469.50

User Image

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Pierce

"I gonna take a nap now..Zzzz."

XxIce_ReaperxX

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Shame l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Kaiden l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki hid his face behind his hands in shame that Kaiden didn't like those names but he wasn't going to give up, yet! He let out a gasp when Kaiden said he doesn't need one, he grabbed hold of both of the blonde's shoulders. "A nickname is considered desirable, symbolising a form of acceptance, but can sometimes be a form of ridicule though, so I'm going to give you a nickname that fits you. Whether you like it or not." he smiled then let go off him. He looked at the sky as he tried to remember his nicknames, "Duckie! It similar to the way you pronounce my name. Blue pup, I don't know why they could me that." he shivered at the nickname as he is afraid of any kind of dog either their big or small his still scared of them. "Then there is Papa...don't call me that I'm too young to become a father." he said as he stared of into space probably having a flashback of a big misunderstanding. He snapped out of his thoughts then turned his attention back to Kaiden, "I forgot the others." he said then raised an eyebrow when he mentioned something about a playlist. "Ohh you're a DJ? Where do you work? at the back of his mind he was still brainstorming about the perfect name his a DJ right? So maybe there is another clue. 'His a gamer and a DJ' He still felt a bit disappointed of himself.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

ViViD Maestro
[/quote

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:03 pm
sad

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden raised an eyebrow at each nickname that Taki had named, and only rubbed the back of his head. He really didn't desire a nickname, his own name was just fine, but he needed a DJ name, he didn't want everyone to know his name while his working hours. Kaiden would want to be the type that could just lay low and be by himself for hours on end. In a way he was actually stepping out of his comfort, performing for the crowd at the Captain's Deck.

Kaiden looked at the sky. "Yeah...I work at the Captain's Deck, the one by the beach." he said softly, looking back at Taki. "It'll be weird...I'm usually in the back lines when it comes to crowds...but now I perform for them." he added, shrugging his shoulders.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:}

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:49 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Kaiden l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki raised both of his brows in surprise, "Aye so you're doing something thing new I see. Captain's Deck, I also work there as one of the waiters." he said with a gentle smile, it seems like he is going to see him more often than he thought. He then scratched his cheek with his index finger while staring at the sky while thinking about something, he snapped his fingers. "What about...nevermind, I'm afraid you won't like it." he said surprisingly timidly then he rested his head against the wall as he adjusted his hoodie to cover down to his eye level. He stared at the ground in defeat with his hands inside his pockets, it looked like he was having a time out or a gangster about to do graffiti on the wall. He began to think that he is maybe beginning to lose his touch. He lightly turned his head towards Kaiden with his bright blue eyes still hidden under the dark hood. "Important question, what's your favourite animal?" he asked simply. He keeps changing his moods.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry for the wait, different time zones cat_sweatdrop

ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:17 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden was surprised to learn that Taki is also working in the same place as him. He rubbed the back of his head softly. "I look forward to be working with you, Taki-kun." he said with a light smile. He sighed softly, and moved Taki's hood back a bit to see his face. "You should say what's on your mind...even if it might bad or good, just say it." he said, bluntly, ruffling the male's light blue hair.

Kaiden was always the type that hated being left in the dark, even if it's with little things like, for example Taki creating a nickname for him, and not even telling him about it. He looked at the ground than back at Taki. "I don't have a favorite animal." he said, shoving his hands in his pockets. Is was unusual to be asked such trivial questions that he was never used to being asked...well since he basically ended up, spending almost his time alone, playing games, or listening to music....it was somewhat pleasant in fact.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC: There I fixed it...and no worries about the time difference, also ignore the frown emote in the last post, I had to use my phone and i pressed that on accident.}

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Kaiden l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki looked at Kaiden when he said he should speak his mind out, the thing is he likes keeping it to himself because there is a lot of different things going on in his mind that might confused the other person if he lets all over it out. He blinked when it was Kaiden's turn to ruffle his hair, was this going to be their new thing? A light blushed appeared on his face, "Taki-kun?" then his mouth shaped like an 'o' so he was also Japanese well part, he thinks. He didn't realise it because of his first and surname or he could be an otaku. That gave him an idea, "Kaiden-senpai!" he cheered, even though that suffix is used in school, you can also use it in work too plus DJ is higher than a waiter, it's usually can be used to say to an older person. He place the nicknames aside for the time being as he wants a break from it. Though would he agree with that, "Or do you prefer Kaiden-kun? he said giving him a second option. He almost forgot these suffixes, he spend too much time in Greece. He doesn't have a favourite animal? So it's not too late for Taki to not let Kaiden pick a puppy or a dog as his favourite animal.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains: Okay ^•^

ViViD Maestro
[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden shook his head and continued to ruffel Taki's hair. "I don't really care, call me what you think is best." he said bluntly, shrugging his shoulders a bit when Taki questioned a bit when he had called him 'Taki-kun'. I suppose he wouldn't have guessed that Kaiden is Japanese...well partly on his mother's side of the family.

"And...I am Japanese, on my mother's side. On my father's side I have British and German." he said, shoving his hands back in his pockets. "I spent seven of my life in England and Germany...then I lived with my grandmother in Japan, and now I'm here, trying to live the best way I can as myself." he said, rubbing his forehead, he wouldn't to reveal too much of his past to anyone just yet.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:.}

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Curious l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Kaiden l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki slightly puffed his rosy cheeks with a pout on his face when Kaiden ruffled his hair again, making him look like a pouty child. Not that he didn't l like the touch but it makes him feel like a kid again and the touch remind him of ... He quickly brushed the thought away. He stared at Kaiden in awe when he said he said his nationalities, "You have been travelling alright. he commented on his journey to different places. He closed his eyes and imagine roughly how England and Germany were like at day and night time. "I think spend seven years in Japan and in Greece I lost count." he said incase Kaiden questions about where he was from but you can tell by both his first and last name. He prefers Japan because that was the place he made happy memories maybe he'll also count this place. He softly sighed then looked over at Kaiden, "So what are you going to present for tonight, Kaiden-kun? he said with curiosity, that and he has to deal with the noise and was also curious about the blonde's taste of music. His eyes then traveled to Kaiden's hat, 'It looks so soft and cozy...is there also one that comes in blue too. Hey that rhymes! I think.'

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

ViViD Maestro
[/quote

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:04 am

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden watched Taki's eyes as they shifted towards his hat. It was comfortable, his grandmother made it for him a while back when he was a child, then knitted him a new one every couple of years, as he started to grow taller and bigger. He took off his hat and placed it on Taki's head. "Feels cozy, huh?" he asked the blue-haired male.

He placed a hand on his own chin, thinking a bit for a moment, then unplugged his ear buds from his iPod, and placed the volume high on speaker. Kaiden pressed play on the first song, it was a catchy song with strong beats and a wonderful chorus. "This a little taste for anyone...the next one is..." he said, as he played the next song. Now this song was not just about the music and having great mood to it, but it was something that anyone could dance to when they want to take the mood killers away, and dancing to it with a smile. "I personally love the second song...basically to anyone that leaves you...it's okay for them to leave you, even if you still love them, cause you'll find someone else that loves you so will that other person. Just saying good luck to them, and in a sense...also wishing luck to yourself." he said, putting his IPod in his pocket.

And started dancing to it.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC: .}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Ombre Streets Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Happy...Energtic Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Taki Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $469.50

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy/Amazed l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Kaiden l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki blinked when Kaiden placed his hat on his head, he nodded his head at his question. A soft smile appeared as he adjusted the headgear a little, it felt so nice. "Feels like someone is hugging my head.". 'Did that came out right? he shrugged. He wondered where he got it, from a shop? Or someone made it for him? If so that person has got talent, maybe he should try knitting and make it similar to Kaiden's hat. He made a mental note to visit an elderly home or check online.

Taki snapped his head towards Kaiden's iPod when the song began to play, he raised his brows "K-pop." he recognise the genre. When the second song played he felt like dancing but he is not comfortable of letting anyone see him dance. He stared at Kaiden when he explained why he liked it, he looked down. He always feared feeling abandoned and didn't like the feeling as it makes him unstable. He glanced back at Kaiden then watched in awe, he had literally slap himself to snap out of it. In a pace Taki took out his IPod from his pocket then set it to camera then to video camera. He held the phone sideways and moved a bit away from Kaiden to get a better view of him then began to record it. Taki also tagged along except he wasn't dancing but sing along when the chorus comes in. He loved the song even if it was in a different language, he still liked it as long as he can hear it.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains: Nice choice of songs by the way

ViViD Maestro
[/quote

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:59 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden stood still after dancing, and listened to Taki's singing. He was pretty good at it, even if it was just for fun. "I listen to a lot of music...it varies from k-pop, j-pop, visual kei...hell even classical." he said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Although I doubt anyone at the club would want to dance to classical music, unless we do like a ball of some sorts." he added, tapping his finger on his iPod again. A song began to play yet again, but this one was more peaceful.

Kaiden closed his eyes and tapped his fingers on his leg, as if he was playing piano. He had never desired to play an instrument, cause he would never feel his fingers strum on the stings, press on the keys of a piano, or hit the beat of the drum...it took the fun out of it. So, he settled just mixing music with his computer, hence why he decided to apply for the job, and putting his tech skills to use. "This song always reminded me of the aurora lights in Germany...my parents took me for a night drive to get me to sleep when I was little..." he said, looking up at the sky, as the sun shined into his light green eyes.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC: Sorry for taking so long...I was working long hours for days till now T.T, and thanks yeah I've been a k-pop mood lately xP}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Ombre Streets Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Happy...Energtic Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Taki Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $469.50

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Kaiden l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki didn't stop recording after Kaiden finished his dance, he had to ask him to teach him those moves. He blinked when he heard the next song, it sound peaceful yet sad to him. It sound like a song you'll also find in a game either if the main character is having a flashback or a character is about to die. "Could be a finale, you know how all proms end with a slow song or when its couples' night." he said with a shrug. The music made him calm and it felt nice. He looked back at Kaiden, he let out a soft chuckles. "Aww, that sounds cute." he said honestly with a light blush, he was not saying it in a teasing way. He scratched the back of his head forgetting he was still wearing Kaiden's hat.

Taki pressed the pause button on his iPod, finished recording the scene. He stared at the ground with a sad expression, he got the chance to remember about his past and all the mistakes he had done. He felt a water drop on his bare shoulder at first he thought it was a tear but that couldn't be possible, he blinked as he felt another drop then frowned. He shook his head roughly then looked back to to green eyed male as the song played. He place his IPod at the back of his pocket and went over to Kaiden, he held a hand towards him and gave him a friendly smile. "Kaiden-kun, would you like to-" he was cut off when he saw a rain drop on the palm of the hand. He looked up at the sky with a clueless look. "Oh, it's drizzling!" he said with a wide smile, he likes the rain even though he would receive a terrible cold.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains: It's okay, I was wondering where you went off to. o•o. Oh and Happy Halloween!

ViViD Maestro
[/quote

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:42 am

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden looked up and saw that it had started to drizzle a little from the rain. Then he looked at Taki, who had held out his hand to him, but only shoved his hands back in his pockets. "We should probably head to my house, otherwise being the rain too long would make us both sick." He said, nodding his head a bit and started walking towards his house. "Come on, Taki-kin." He said, looking back at the blue-haired male with a smile.

Kaiden then looked forward, watching the rain fall around him, he couldn't feel the drops that hit on his head as he walked. His smile turned back to a frown, showing his expressionless face, and thinking of who knows what is on his mind

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC: Happy Halloween to you too, yeah I'm to be getting for hours since holidays are coming up.}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Ombre Streets Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Calm...Peaceful Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Taki Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $469.50

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
● Ombre Housing District