Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:20 pm
Butterscotch Faerie Tales
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Cool, so where would you like to have them meet? On the street somewhere or the gym?

The gym could be interesting! Since it seems they tend to meet while some workout is being done, haha!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:59 pm
Available for the day!

User Image

Amaryllis Fey

User Image

Setsuko Himuro

User Image

Ozwald Wolfram

User Image

Hisako Aida

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Finny Boy
&
Rosie
Are available  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:59 am
Characters will rotate out every week unless something happens to a character that doesn't allow them to make an appearance! The following characters are open for interaction for the week so long as there isn't a strike through their names. Click the pictures to go see their profiles! If you want to have an interaction with a character not in this rotation, then send me a PM or a message on Discord to work things out!

User Image

Elize Adele: Free

User Image

Sophia "Phi" Abner: Free

User Image

Sachi "Chi" Abner: Free

User Image

Cesela Rye: In Use

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The following characters will be available again (unless specifically requested through PM or Discord) on the next day change: Tsuki Himura, Aya Kazuma, Nekone Furuda and Sophia Archer

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:01 am
KawaiiYukiHime

I think it's time I get back into the swing of things. Want to have Setsuko meet up with Tsuki and Hisako meet up with....Cesela?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:33 am
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime

I think it's time I get back into the swing of things. Want to have Setsuko meet up with Tsuki and Hisako meet up with....Cesela?

Sure both of those sound great! Where should our duos meet up?  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:28 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime

How about Tsuki and Setsuko meet up at the beach and Hisako meet up with Cesela at her job at Smoothie Palace?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:50 pm
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime

How about Tsuki and Setsuko meet up at the beach and Hisako meet up with Cesela at her job at Smoothie Palace?

Both of those sound good, I was actually thinking of the beach too. So I can start for one due if you wanna take the other. Or I could go for both, I'm down for whatever. :3  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:12 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime

Both of those sound good, I was actually thinking of the beach too. So I can start for one due if you wanna take the other. Or I could go for both, I'm down for whatever. :3

I was gonna say for you to start but I'm not at work anymore so that's fine! How about you start the beach and I'll start the smoothie?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 pm
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime

I was gonna say for you to start but I'm not at work anymore so that's fine! How about you start the beach and I'll start the smoothie?

Okay can do~! 4laugh  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:18 am
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker
KawaiiYukiHime

Okay can do~! 4laugh

I'll start the smoothie one when I get back from my meeting with my bachelors advisor then!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:18 am
Lyndranna

It is okay if my water half-demon slash Bookworms sales associate Benjamin can intearct with any of them once day change comes along?  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:27 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yeah, Of course~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:36 am
Lyndranna

Yeah, sorry. I can't choose which one is better suited for the first interaction. All of them are good, after all. But I do plan on sending him to work at the bookstore.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:25 am
These guys are open for RP if someone is interested at all.

User Image
Ayluin/Moonelf/23
Currently: -

User Image

User Image
Damen/Demon/26

User Image

User Image
Robin/Nekojin/18

User Image

User Image
Zayid/Human/23

User Image

User Image
Darragh/Demon turned Vampire/Looks 20

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games