Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:13 am
Characters will rotate out every week! The following characters are open for interaction for the week so long as there isn't a strike through their names. Click the pictures to go see their profiles! If you want to have an interaction with a character not in this rotation, then send me a PM or a message on Discord to work things out!

User Image

Elize Adele: Free

User Image

Sophia "Phi" Abner: In Use

User Image

Sachi "Chi" Abner: In Use

User Image

Cesela Rye: In Use

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The following characters will be available again (unless specifically requested through PM or Discord) on the next day change: Tsuki Himura, Aya Kazuma, Nekone Furuda and Sophia Archer

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:17 am
So, here's the thing. I would LIKE to have Alison interact with Kiku. But I'm not exactly sure what that would entail. I was thinking maybe something thematic to legacy, as they seem to share that concept in a general sense.

Regardless, if you're interested lemme know 3nodding
asbloodrunscold

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:22 am
Fantom Leo XXII
So, here's the thing. I would LIKE to have Alison interact with Kiku. But I'm not exactly sure what that would entail. I was thinking maybe something thematic to legacy, as they seem to share that concept in a general sense.

asbloodrunscold

I am indeed interested!
Well Kiku's a nice type of woman despite her legacy, guess they could always form some manner of rivalry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

My shy gal, and kind gal are still available.  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:28 am
pablothiccasso

I'm really interested in your character Zima
I would love to have a meet up with one of mine

Millie - A girl with split personalities
Karlee-Ann - A street Walker and former gang member
Itzel - A ringmaster to a circus
Rose - A cancer survivor/fighter
Austin - A man literally covered in the scars of his past
Finn - A recent divorcee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:54 am
The_Little_Rabbit

We could have Kaylee and Miyuki interact at work? The two shy beans would 100% know each other (even if I do suck at posting Kaylee at work lol). Kaylee needs to interact with people other than her husband. 3nodding  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:55 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
The_Little_Rabbit

We could have Kaylee and Miyuki interact at work? The two shy beans would 100% know each other (even if I do suck at posting Kaylee at work lol). Kaylee needs to interact with people other than her husband. 3nodding

Haha that works. Seems like the 3 co workers will be together then :p  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:00 pm
The_Little_Rabbit
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
The_Little_Rabbit

Haha that works. Seems like the 3 co workers will be together then :p

Oh more co-workers at Cat's Meow? Zayid works there too xD  

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:45 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Awesome! Kaylee is a shy lil beb, but she loves the animals lol. She will also probably have her cat Mira with her. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:12 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
The_Little_Rabbit

Awesome! Kaylee is a shy lil beb, but she loves the animals lol. She will also probably have her cat Mira with her. 3nodding

Instant friends lol. For real. She is also a shy lil thing but fluffy things. Well she cant resist cuddling anything fluffy xD.

Rhun Tolihzeh

It will be a party. Hahaha.  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:15 pm
The_Little_Rabbit
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
The_Little_Rabbit

Instant friends lol. For real. She is also a shy lil thing but fluffy things. Well she cant resist cuddling anything fluffy xD.

Rhun Tolihzeh

It will be a party. Hahaha.

Lol. Mira would love any snuggles. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:11 pm
Lol ooooh party during working hours? xD
I will wait until you both posted since I made the last post before you Melody smile That said it is late by now so might I had to go to bed before both posted don't worry on my account and feel free to RP on, I can get Zayid back in once I slept wink

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

The_Little_Rabbit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:41 pm
I got some peeps if anyone is interested!:

Nico (With or Without her kid)
User Image

Allix
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:34 pm
asbloodrunscold
Fantom Leo XXII

asbloodrunscold

I am indeed interested!
Well Kiku's a nice type of woman despite her legacy, guess they could always form some manner of rivalry.

Okay, so if you wanna start, go ahead and pick a place, any place, and start it up.
Or, if you'd rather I pick the area and or do first post lemme know too. The spots I am leaning towards are Soleil Park, Moonbucks, I think the Sucre Refinement(?), or just the streets of any given area.
Btw sorry for not linking the areas for convenience, am typing on my phone right now. sweatdrop  

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:22 pm
Fantom Leo XXII
asbloodrunscold
Fantom Leo XXII

asbloodrunscold

I am indeed interested!

Okay, so if you wanna start, go ahead and pick a place, any place, and start it up.
Or, if you'd rather I pick the area and or do first post lemme know too. The spots I am leaning towards are Soleil Park, Moonbucks, I think the Sucre Refinement(?), or just the streets of any given area.
Btw sorry for not linking the areas for convenience, am typing on my phone right now. sweatdrop

Lol of trust me you don't need to worry about that
Hmmm you can go ahead and start though whichever place if your favorite or you might be able to make the most of works with me.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games