Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:28 am
Remses
The_Little_Rabbit

LOL Oh yea...their interaction would be interesting counting he is someone she probably wouldn't be able to stand.

Yukino and Miyui would get along really well I think too surprised (They'll have to meet sometime too)~

Mhm... Thou may unleash thou sassiness towards this jerk xD

As for Yuki, it would be hard for them to interact while he's in his human form given that he has a phobia with girls. He might end up avoiding her. Then again, things could happen since she's good with animals I think he can manage.
I'm open for ideas!

Lol that's perfect since she has a phobia of most male's or people for that matter. Although it has gotten slightly better. Poor girl has a really hard time saying no and being mean though xD Would be funny to see their reaction together. If anything, she could discover him when he isn't in his human form. They could wind up helping each other for their fear ~ I'll have to think of something when my brain is functioning some

Anyway as for Kuro...thank you for giving thy permission. She will indeed unleash and whip thou jerk into shape xD Where should they meet?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:30 am
Remses
ll Neo ll
He’s pretty much still exploring the place, he doesn’t mind any kind of place as long as he might get to do what he wants xD

Oh? Mmmmm... Let's see how about at "Pearl's Jewels and Petals"?

Also, he kinda looks like her best friend Yuki. I was thinking that she could have mistaken her for him?

Sounds good to me!

Hehe I can see the similarities ^^
So, who makes the first post? >w<  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 am
ll Neo ll

Sounds good to me!

Uhm... could you do the honors? This way I could have Hana surprise him from behind xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:50 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Lol that's perfect since she has a phobia of most male's or people for that matter. Although it has gotten slightly better. Poor girl has a really hard time saying no and being mean though xD Would be funny to see their reaction together. If anything, she could discover him when he isn't in his human form. They could wind up helping each other for their fear ~ I'll have to think of something when my brain is functioning some

Anyway as for Kuro...thank you for giving thy permission. She will indeed unleash and whip thou jerk into shape xD Where should they meet?

Oh mutual avoidance towards the opposite sex and their both a major klutz too. At least she's gotten better. Yuki can't last with a female that long apart from his best friend Hana. Speaking of which his best friend and his big bro, Reo, may make an appearance depending on the situation given that they both care too much for him. We can use them. Anyways, having someone who can help him out with his phobia would be great! I wish we could just skip to that part already xD

Whip him good! (that kinda sound wrong...) Reo's trying to hide from Yuki so anyplace would be fine. Where would she usually hang?  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:12 am
Remses
The_Little_Rabbit

Oh mutual avoidance towards the opposite sex and their both a major klutz too. At least she's gotten better. Yuki can't last with a female that long apart from his best friend Hana. Speaking of which his best friend and his big bro, Reo, may make an appearance depending on the situation given that they both care too much for him. We can use them. Anyways, having someone who can help him out with his phobia would be great! I wish we could just skip to that part already xD

Whip him good! (that kinda sound wrong...) Reo's trying to hide from Yuki so anyplace would be fine. Where would she usually hang?

Not that much better but yea haha. It depends on the threat level she feels from the person. Since she is someone to give everyone a chance. But omg he is a klutz to. Lol they're gonna wind up tripping and banging their heads against one another sometime. I can see it happening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also oh we can use them to. She would be scared of them probaly though from what their profile say LOL. Like no wonder he got a fear of girls. Also haha sadly we can't skip right to that since it takes time. But a little bit at a time and who knows eventually he might overcome some of it? Lol. Note her favorite animal is a rabbit :p and she has a weakness for fluffy things or well most animals in general. This is a pro or con? Haha. Any way.

Kuro is a bartender at neon lights. So if she isn't there she would be somewhere drinking tea  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:25 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Not that much better but yea haha. It depends on the threat level she feels from the person. Since she is someone to give everyone a chance. But omg he is a klutz to. Lol they're gonna wind up tripping and banging their heads against one another sometime. I can see it happening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also oh we can use them to. She would be scared of them probaly though from what their profile say LOL. Like no wonder he got a fear of girls. Also haha sadly we can't skip right to that since it takes time. But a little bit at a time and who knows eventually he might overcome some of it? Lol. Note her favorite animal is a rabbit :p and she has a weakness for fluffy things or well most animals in general. This is a pro or con? Haha. Any way.

Kuro is a bartender at neon lights. So if she isn't there she would be somewhere drinking tea

Both of them tripping and banging their heads against each other. *poof* Yuki becomes a bunny xD

About the other two. I have an inkling that she may run away so I went for Kuro. On another note, if she can see that she can trust Miyui as Yuki's possible caretaker when she's not around then Hana may take it easy on her. Besides its a wonderful excuse to torture the guy. Pffft~

Neon Lights sounds good since Yuki would never go in there.  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:26 am
Remses
ll Neo ll

Sounds good to me!

Uhm... could you do the honors? This way I could have Hana surprise him from behind xD

Sounds fair! I’ll make a post shortly! Hope it’s not going to be short though lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:52 am
ll Neo ll

Sounds fair! I’ll make a post shortly! Hope it’s not going to be short though lol

That's fine we can pick up from there  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:48 am
Remses
ll Neo ll

That's fine we can pick up from there

And done! I hope it isn't horrible ;w;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:16 am
These three boys are open to RP with still!

User Image
Name: Ayluin
Orientation: Bisexual || Single
Address: 1215 Pasadena
Other: Ayluin is with a friend, but you can join at the beach. He is also able to grow small plants from seeds with his magic. In case anyone could make use of that.

User Image

User Image
Name: Damen
Orientation: Bisexual || Single
Address: 1419 Doux
Other: Will be at home in the morning but will go to the grocery store soon.

User Image

User Image
Name: Zayid
Orientation: Gay || Single
Address: 1417 Doux
Other: Working at the Cat's Meow. Open to customers and colleagues  

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:49 am
Remses
The_Little_Rabbit

Both of them tripping and banging their heads against each other. *poof* Yuki becomes a bunny xD

About the other two. I have an inkling that she may run away so I went for Kuro. On another note, if she can see that she can trust Miyui as Yuki's possible caretaker when she's not around then Hana may take it easy on her. Besides its a wonderful excuse to torture the guy. Pffft~

Neon Lights sounds good since Yuki would never go in there.

Alright I'll make a post for her when I can lol I fell asleep and now work.

Oh gosh haha miyu would think that she hit her head to hard or that he magically disappeared. She would then totally be in love with seeing a cute bunny and want to cuddle it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only constantly questions herself on of the male had turned into a rabbit so she might refrain from touching.

Miyu is a easy bully target for Hana too haha like she would be the one needing to be taken care of as well but of course also willing to help others. But his brother nope. Would remind her of Lysander πŸ˜‚ dangerous males who are Like wolves and could eat her up. Miyu is normally at the pet shop for work. So when not she can go almost anywhere although prefers not to be in crowds. So when they meet whether this time change or the next. Where would Yuki be o3o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 am
ll Neo ll

You're too modest. I got pressured after reading your intro. Pardon my response. I'm super rusty.  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:53 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Alright I'll make a post for her when I can lol I fell asleep and now work.

Oh gosh haha miyu would think that she hit her head to hard or that he magically disappeared. She would then totally be in love with seeing a cute bunny and want to cuddle it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only constantly questions herself on of the male had turned into a rabbit so she might refrain from touching.

Miyu is a easy bully target for Hana too haha like she would be the one needing to be taken care of as well but of course also willing to help others. But his brother nope. Would remind her of Lysander πŸ˜‚ dangerous males who are Like wolves and could eat her up. Miyu is normally at the pet shop for work. So when not she can go almost anywhere although prefers not to be in crowds. So when they meet whether this time change or the next. Where would Yuki be o3o

Miyu is just too cute >w< Sadly even in his rabbit form he's still scared of females but feel free to kill him with cuddles. I'm not sure but maybe... once Yuki feels a bit comfortable with her presence then he would treat her differently. He's a busy body after all. xD Its not that he hates them, he's just traumatized of Hana, period. Hahaha.

Yuki would not go into a large crowd either so it fine. They can meet at the pet shop. It would be funny if he was mistaken to be one of the bunnies there.

As for Reo, I'll try to send him there later before I go to sleep. If he and Miyu does meet in the future you can always use Hana as a threat. He has an unrequited love with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:47 am
Remses
ll Neo ll

You're too modest. I got pressured after reading your intro. Pardon my response. I'm super rusty.

I'm so sorry that happened o-o;; I didn't mean to pressure you lol
Your response was pretty good, don't worry about it v u v  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:05 am
Anyone want to roleplay with my girl Shula Kyler  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games