Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:43 pm
whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Carmen’s birthday was just yesterday, in rp time emotion_yatta So yeah they should hang out! I can post later tonight if you want to start us off?

It can be a late birthday celebration lol. Okay. ^w^ I'll try and get a post up when I get on my laptop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:44 pm
whiters4
Rihenian

You are both new-looking and give me the feeling youve been here before. But kia ora- hello! Hmu if you’re interested, I got all the characters rn, always looking to get them out there more.

Overview

You're right. I'm new-looking, as I'm sure my appearance has changed many times.
I have also been here before, but unfortunately, the characters I made didn't get a great deal of time in roleplay, and the stories tended to die around me so... I didn't stick around all that long.
I'm hoping my characters this time have a better chance, or at least a few of them.

I have two characters right now, who are both 'incarnations' of the same being, and have different perspectives of humans, of life, and share the purpose of understanding the social, psychological, and the side effects of falling in love. Especially because humans broadcast it so much.

Fisher Alexander Conway - Could enjoy hanging out with either Belle or Keefe.
Äura Rae Lessenthir - Same for her, if she wishes to get to know either Keefe or Belle.
Loki Ian Hadley - Might enjoy learning about either of my characters.....

(And as before, if you feel a custom character would be better suited, either as interesting friend, supportive friend, or potential love interest, we can talk. ^^)  

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 am
Rihenian

TBH I think your signature tipped me off the most? I have a bad memory for names and faces irl which really sucks- I do tend to recall character faces but that's neither here nor there. Any who- welcome back, in that case! I hope your characters get more use this time.

I'd more than likely throw Aura and Fisher forward first, as they have the least amount of use out of all my characters...I don't have the heart to boot my children, though. My only hang up is that your characters are teenagers emotion_heartbroken The older I get, the more of an aversion I get for it- if that makes sense? My characters don't keep young company unless its a semi-sibling or caretaker relationship. Which I'd offer if that's what you want for either? Aura could use a ward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:09 pm
whiters4

That's very fair. I haven't changed my signature in years. I've gotten attached to it. ^^

I understand the reservations. I think I chose my characters to be the age they are because that was usually the average age of characters. (They were formed with the intention of being 'normal' in the genera.)

I do believe either of my characters would benefit from being a ward. What better learning experience than being a ward? Especially as both the ones right now are naive as far as human culture works (save what's broadcasted openly thanks to human technology).

Could be cute. ^^ Belle (Blue) or Keefe (Red)?

I can craft an older character if you think any of your characters is ready for romantic interest too.  

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 pm
Rihenian

I totally get that! Most users in this guild (& gaia's rp community as a whole) make teens, its true. Not to rant and be salty, but I don't see the point of this particular slice of life rp, set in a city, being populated by beings an age not legally seen as adult, basically, anywhere on the globe irl. Its a contradiction no one seems to put thought into so it's become a pet peeve, even if they aren't human. XDD

I don't mind either for Aura? I feel like Belle would make a very cutesy, fluffy dynamic for them if my imagination is to be credited.

That's up to you! Hakem, Loki, and Tyrese are taken and the rest better favor just sleeping around- but if you think they'd have chemistry with anything you're interested in making let me know!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:17 pm
whiters4

I think what this kind of guild tells me is that people want romance every now and again, and people want to be loved. That feeling tends to strike most strongly about teenage years, and sometimes lingers. (Plus, the idea of fate and love, and knowing whether someone really is Your One True Love?)

Something that might be worth considering is, having the island's rules incorporate legal adulthood in order to venture toward the One Fruit.

((Tempted to build and start up my own guild... But I remember what kind of work that is. Something like an adventure, I hope. But I've also noticed that roleplayers tend to cluster into pairs and romance tends to be a strong theme even there.))

I'm happy sending Belle in Aura's direction. I could use cute friendship interactions! (They tend to warm my heart.)  

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:31 am
Rihenian

Mm, I've never thought otherwise for a romance guild- Still, there are high school romance guilds and rps out there, enough that no one should be left wanting. My point is, this isn't a high school roleplay, so my own expectation is for there to be more adults. There can still be that feeling of wanting to be loved at 21 years old, right? At least then the drinking would be legal, it'd make sense you're renting or buying a house, a vehicle- and living on your own. At my age, writing romantic relations with beings 9+ years younger- it's entered the predatory zone for me. I get it for those who are still teens themselves but no time after. It's just me.

Eh, ultimately that's up to the captain, her opinion isn't as conservative as mine, with reasonable arguments as to why. Lol, still don't want my adults hanging around teens, just the same.

((mine has been u/c for a few years, it is so much work I have no continuous motivation for))

Right? We need more family units around here. Aura isn't a girl, though- Yums just put them there because there is no nonbinary profile forum otherwise. Anywho- they can meet whenever today, tomorrow they're busy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:38 am
whiters4

The struggle is real when you're trying to build a more classically adult romance on a website designed to cater to pre-teens and young adults. sweatdrop

I can have Bella arrive "today" no problem. ^^
Where would you recommend she show up to meet Aura?  

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:12 am
Rihenian

LOL! We are that target audience, it's been 10 years and we grew up. Don't imagine gaia is getting much more traffic than that rn, considering.

In this weather? I'm having a hard time imagining. Maybe someplace in the streets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:10 am
whiters4

Touché. Ten years later and we're still here!

And you might have a point about the weather. Hm... Bella could go for a walk. It's a place to start and then a real first meeting/introduction could happen the next day/time?  

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 pm
Rihenian

Gaia should reward us for that ish! xDD

Aura is amazonian, rain and floods arent stranger to them. So yeh totes cool that they meet in the rain. How about downtown? They can both be stranded under a bus stop or somethin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:15 pm
whiters4

Downtown sounds like a plan to me! As it happens, Bella is 'blue' whereas her counterpart is red. It is fitting in many ways that she meets with Aura and it happens to be in the rain. ^^  

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:28 pm
Rihenian

Excellent! I shall post after a nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 pm
The following people are available for the next day change:
- Cassandra Ice
- Chester Nightingale

EDIT: Cassie's taken. Chester's left.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:23 pm

I have these babes free for the day change if anyone’s interested 🌸

Maylin Hua the queen of drama
Mateo Lennox the oversized fluff ball
Emmaline Troy my precious child

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games