Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 am
Remses
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369
My little bean Maylin is single and ready to mingle!

Interested in meeting by little bunny Yukino?

Sure! Where did you have in mind?

Anywhere's fine. Would it be better for them to meet while he's in his bunny form?

Sure, if you’re fine with her potentially kidnaping him lol Hmm.. how about the park? It’s a bit wet but Maylin likes the rain.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21 am
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369

Anywhere's fine. Would it be better for them to meet while he's in his bunny form?

Sure, if you’re fine with her potentially kidnaping him lol Hmm.. how about the park? It’s a bit wet but Maylin likes the rain.

That's the point lol since he has gynophobia xD We can have him change later on if you'd like. And the park would be perfect!  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:25 am
Remses
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369

That's the point lol since he has gynophobia xD We can have him change later on if you'd like. And the park would be perfect!

I’m game lol Did you want to post first?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:34 am
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369

would you kindly do the honor? Ill have him hop on it right after. Thanks!  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:39 am
Remses
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369
Remses
ShadowStar369

would you kindly do the honor? Ill have him hop on it right after. Thanks!

No worries, I’ll get right on it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:26 am
Throwing another bunny out there... Reo's free if anyone wants him. He's not the domesticated type tho.  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:59 am
Remses
Throwing another bunny out there... Reo's free if anyone wants him. He's not the domesticated type tho.

Would Reo like to meet up with Roksana at all?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:50 am
Amour1568
Remses

He's a sucker for beautiful women. So I'd say yes. Lol Not sure if she'd like it tho since he can be rude and a big bully at times. Would that be fine with her?  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am
Remses
Amour1568
Remses

He's a sucker for beautiful women. So I'd say yes. Lol Not sure if she'd like it tho since he can be rude and a big bully at times. Would that be fine with her?

That would be awesome. And she’s just going have to get out of her comfort zone a bit lol. Where shall they meet at?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:04 am
Amour1568
Remses
Amour1568
Remses

That would be awesome. And she’s just going have to get out of her comfort zone a bit lol. Where shall they meet at?

Hmmm... would someone like her drop by neon lights? If not I can just put him elsewhere. I'll let you choose.  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:09 am
Remses
Amour1568
Remses
Amour1568
Remses

Hmmm... would someone like her drop by neon lights? If not I can just put him elsewhere. I'll let you choose.

She would actually drop by neon lights. So I guess its a plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:16 am
Amour1568
Remses
Amour1568
Remses
Amour1568
Remses

Neon lights it is! Mind posting 1st. I'll send him there right after.  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 am
Remses
Amour1568
Remses
Amour1568
Remses

Neon lights it is! Mind posting 1st. I'll send him there right after.

Of course I don't mind posting first.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:24 am
Amour1568
Thanks! My reply may by tomlrrow though since it already pass midnight here. Gotta get some shut eye 1st. Night!  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:09 pm
Okay, for the upcoming day change, my boys will be available for interaction:
- Chester Nightingale
- Benjamin Harris
- Corbin  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games