Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 pm
xXGhostStalker

I would love Tsuki to meet Akira at some point. Maybe they could have some sort of swimming competition at the beach since he loves swimming and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:10 pm
xXGhostStalker

Maybe Elize and Lacie could go Karaoking? Idk.

Remses

Lacie dives [or would] a lot to look for shells/lost items/sea glass. If Akira likes competition, there could be attempts to get stuff from there?  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm
Teuicui

Yes. That sounds nice. She's the kind that can't turn down any sort of challenge. She's currently trying to cook for some people at the moment tho. Maybe they could meet at a later time?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:18 pm
Remses
Teuicui

Yes. That sounds nice. She's the kind that can't turn down any sort of challenge. She's currently trying to cook for some people at the moment tho. Maybe they could meet at a later time?

That's fine!  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:19 pm
I would also like to throw it out there. Not sure where to put my newly approved Carmina.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:31 pm
Remses
I would also like to throw it out there. Not sure where to put my newly approved Carmina.

Zurinh is free at the MoonBuck's Cafe, if she's up for talk about books and some jokes.  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:43 pm
Alright, anybody interested in a quite, but social interaction with my man Vermont Hughes ?
Manager to the mighty Captain's Deck, so location already ain't a problem, folks  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:46 pm
Blood's Active Cast! (If anyone is interested!)
Names (In Order)
["Melpomene"] [Alva] [Lelwani (Accompanies Mel if not taken)] [Kiku] [Xeven] [Kos] ["Two" with or without daughter "Lily"] [Etana]
[Click the Icons to be taken to their profiles for a more in-depth look and quote me with the name of the character you want to play with or PM me if you want to plan with them for the future.

Characters taken for the day will be labeled.]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:01 pm
Teuicui
Zurinh is free at the MoonBuck's Cafe, if she's up for talk about books and some jokes.

Question, what book is he reading? Carmina is pretty shy so i guess that would help her gain interest in talking to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:13 pm
Remses
Teuicui

Question, what book is he reading? Carmina is pretty shy so i guess that would help her gain interest in talking to him.

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, partly to read it over again and to find differences from the movie. -I think he would do that, wanting to see how both managed different paths; I think he’s a fan of the series?- XD  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:55 pm
Teuicui
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, partly to read it over again and to find differences from the movie. -I think he would do that, wanting to see how both managed different paths; I think he’s a fan of the series?- XD

Shoot! Never got to read or watch those yet maybe she could get him to talk about it instead?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 pm
Remses
Teuicui

Shoot! Never got to read or watch those yet maybe she could get him to talk about it instead?

Probably; there’s also the synopsis/plot onllne.
He has more than one book with him, there could be a transition between series too,
Edit: There’s things by Neil Gaiman? Good Omens or Neverwhere/else seems accurate as well.  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:55 pm
Teuicui

Posted for Mina.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:05 am
Remses
Teuicui

Posted for Mina.

I’ll post tomorrow, if okay?  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:21 am
Teuicui
Remses
Teuicui

Posted for Mina.

I’ll post tomorrow, if okay?

sure thing  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games