Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:19 pm
river rocker

Melpomene Zamir is available at Sucre's Refinements if you wanna send a character her way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:40 pm
Ello all its me! I am not dead! I have been online, just being a creepy/sneaky ninja and waiting for the right time to attack ninja

ANWAYS My lovely characters Shinzo Shakaku, Daichi Shakaku and Melody Brooke are all free if anyone wants to meet, or plan something with them. :3

Also! I think its time my main girl Luka makes some friends as she has lived on this island for a while and has made none so if you think your character would like Luka give me a shout biggrin  

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:55 pm
tokyoloverTM

Hey I would love to roleplay with any one of your characters if you would like to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:02 pm
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM

Hey I would love to roleplay with any one of your characters if you would like to.

Sure! biggrin anyone you want to rp with in particular? I think all of my characters will get along with yours smile Well... Maybe besides Shinzo BUT he is cold to everyone so thats nothing really XD  

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:04 pm
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM

Sure! biggrin anyone you want to rp with in particular? I think all of my characters will get along with yours smile Well... Maybe besides Shinzo BUT he is cold to everyone so thats nothing really XD

Hehehe I'm fine with rping with anyone really. So you can choose if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:07 pm
asbloodrunscold
river rocker

Melpomene Zamir is available at Sucre's Refinements if you wanna send a character her way.

sweet smile (Do you have a character preference?)  

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:09 pm
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM

lol alright then you are rping with Aislinn right? Well... How about she meets the Shakaku brothers? She can meet them both at the book store? or would you like to just meet one of them?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:13 pm
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM

lol alright then you are rping with Aislinn right? Well... How about she meets the Shakaku brothers? She can meet them both at the book store? or would you like to just meet one of them?

Yeah I'll be rping as Aislinn, and sure she could meet the Shakaku brothers.  

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:15 pm
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM

Alright sounds good :3 Dose the book store sound good? Shinzo is the manager there and Daichi is always bugging the cr@p out of him so he will be there lol XD do you want me to post first?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:17 pm
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM
Amour1568
tokyoloverTM

Alright sounds good :3 Dose the book store sound good? Shinzo is the manager there and Daichi is always bugging the cr@p out of him so he will be there lol XD do you want me to post first?

That sounds perfect to me and you can post first if you want.  

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:18 pm
river rocker
asbloodrunscold
river rocker

sweet smile (Do you have a character preference?)

Not really, I like em all. Just send whoever you want the most ^_^
The ghost is rather friendly and tolerant of anyone so just about any person, of any sort will work honestly, just..don't damage the harp, she needs that to live.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 am
Finding a potential partner for Vixen if anyone's interested emotion_awesome  

PUMMMY

Trash

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:55 pm
New girl to town Millie, is free and ready to mingle  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games