Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:46 pm
Delicious Lunatique

Sure!

How do you think Ansel will interact with Michiru do you think ? what would he think of him?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:49 pm
Well ansel is asleep atm lol but not sure. It all depends on how people act around him. He scrutinizes people and typically he makes them nervous because of what he does.
StarsInTheDark97

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:50 pm
Delicious Lunatique
Well ansel is asleep atm lol but not sure. It all depends on how people act around him. He scrutinizes people and typically he makes them nervous because of what he does.

well Michiru is a nervous person in general, so maybe he'll find it interesting that he's nervous before even talking to / meeting him ?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:52 pm
StarsInTheDark97
Delicious Lunatique

well Michiru is a nervous person in general, so maybe he'll find it interesting that he's nervous before even talking to / meeting him ?

Sure. Meeting place?  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:14 pm
Delicious Lunatique
StarsInTheDark97
Delicious Lunatique

Sure. Meeting place?

not sure yet, maybe they could both be going to get coffee and go to open to door at the same time ? figured we'd do this on the next day change.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:16 pm
StarsInTheDark97
Delicious Lunatique
StarsInTheDark97
Delicious Lunatique

Sure. Meeting place?

not sure yet, maybe they could both be going to get coffee and go to open to door at the same time ? figured we'd do this on the next day change.

Fine with me. Whenever you're ready just shoot me a message. Meanwhile I'll just keep him at his apartment  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 am
Leia Noctis is free to roleplay with emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:48 am
Yo fellow guildies, a new day means new chances for developing friendships {and possibly more.. >w>}. So Blair is free to hang out if anyone wants to.  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 am
If anyone wants a smoothie, Ringo Ritoru is just chilling at the shop. Bored and needing some customers  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:32 am
KawaiiYukiHime
Yo fellow guildies, a new day means new chances for developing friendships {and possibly more.. >w>}. So Blair is free to hang out if anyone wants to.

I think ill send Noah in that direction, where's hes at? ninja  

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:43 am
yukiteru65
KawaiiYukiHime

I was planning on him being at the park, since it's starting to warm up a little he can stand to be outside for longer periods.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 am
Hey ho! So, if possible, I was thinking that perhaps my characters can find themselves a potential partner.

Leia Noctis
and
Vixen

Shoot me a pm if you're interested, I can't wait to interact with you all emotion_awesome  

PUMMMY

Trash

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:09 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
yukiteru65
KawaiiYukiHime

I was planning on him being at the park, since it's starting to warm up a little he can stand to be outside for longer periods.

it would be nice for him to roll up In one of his fancier cars, sicne the weather is getting better, make him look for an aston Martin or a Mecedes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:19 pm
when Kama and Tama are accepted, Im thinking of getting them to meet up woth someone, anyone's character wanting to meet half dragon twin Ninja animators cat_ninja or better yet date them per chance when they are accepted? cat_ninja cat_ninja  

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games