Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
#1 Meet The Members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:42 am
Good day, Everyone
I would like to request everyone to send me a reply on this topic with some questions asking yourself. It's always good to communicate with each other! So ask those questions and get some answers! Activity!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 pm
iJosh-San
Good day, Everyone
I would like to request everyone to send me a reply on this topic with some questions asking yourself. It's always good to communicate with each other! So ask those questions and get some answers! Activity!

IDK if this would be considered as a graphic or not. I want like a ticket like u see for lotteries made but would that be considered as a graphic or something else?  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
iJosh-San
Good day, Everyone

IDK if this would be considered as a graphic or not. I want like a ticket like u see for lotteries made but would that be considered as a graphic or something else?

It's just something about yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:10 pm
iJosh-San
Bubblehead0987654321
iJosh-San
Good day, Everyone

So, it'd be of my Gaian, right? If so, thank you for telling me cause I almost ordered one and that would have been terrible.  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:53 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
iJosh-San
Bubblehead0987654321
iJosh-San
Good day, Everyone

So, it'd be of my Gaian, right? If so, thank you for telling me cause I almost ordered one and that would have been terrible.

Eyy No problem bro! smile  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff