Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
How are you guys?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:00 am
I know that people are busy these days so sadly most of the guild members has been inactive for months and years but likely there are members who never left us. hope to see you guys soon! I hope we can still catch-up in our guild days.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:18 pm
Hello there! I agree. It is quite sad to see people come and go, or just stop posting in general. Although, I'm happy that the people who have moved on have found something that occupies their time. I hope they're enjoying themselves and going all out. Life's too short to spend time waiting. XD
I was one of those members which you mentioned. I joined the NSTG a few months after I joined Gaia because I thought I could help out some of the newbies coming to Gaia. I quit the guild because I became inactive, and I didn't want to take up space on the member roster. Now, I re-joined two months ago, and I've been much more active, which I'm happier about.

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:08 pm
Dumpling-San
Hello there! I agree. It is quite sad to see people come and go, or just stop posting in general. Although, I'm happy that the people who have moved on have found something that occupies their time. I hope they're enjoying themselves and going all out. Life's too short to spend time waiting. XD
I was one of those members which you mentioned. I joined the NSTG a few months after I joined Gaia because I thought I could help out some of the newbies coming to Gaia. I quit the guild because I became inactive, and I didn't want to take up space on the member roster. Now, I re-joined two months ago, and I've been much more active, which I'm happier about.

Well it's happy to see you back in the guild! It still counts on the active members I hope we still get few members back on being active on NSTG. We'll see in the future ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 am
iJosh-San
Well it's happy to see you back in the guild! It still counts on the active members I hope we still get few members back on being active on NSTG. We'll see in the future ^-^

Thank you! I'm glad to be back. I missed hanging around this guild. There are just so many nice, generous people here to meet and chat with. I hope so as well. It would be nice if we could restore the activity in this place. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. XD  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items