Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello, Hello!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AraragiHitagi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:46 pm
Hi there!

So this is a bit awkward for me as I'm not too good at writing about myself.

My name is Brianna, though I go by Bri most commonly. My birthday is October 15th and I'm a Libra. I'm year of the Boar and it's painfully obvious once you get to know me. I'm 18 years old and I'm a second year in college.

My interests include music, art, writing and Japanese animation. I am currently in a state accredited choir and I'm learning how to play the piano. I draw in my spare time, but I have no intent to take that anywhere. I write fanfictions and stories all of the time, alongside roleplaying; I tend to write as a coping mechanism. On top of these hobbies, I am the president of an anime club at my college. I also attend anime conventions as a volunteer and panelist.

Anyway, I'm sure this was pretty boring to read, but if you found any of that interesting, please don't hesitate to message me ^^

~Bri~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:56 am
GenociderSyosTongue
Hi there!

So this is a bit awkward for me as I'm not too good at writing about myself.

My name is Brianna, though I go by Bri most commonly. My birthday is October 15th and I'm a Libra. I'm year of the Boar and it's painfully obvious once you get to know me. I'm 18 years old and I'm a second year in college.

My interests include music, art, writing and Japanese animation. I am currently in a state accredited choir and I'm learning how to play the piano. I draw in my spare time, but I have no intent to take that anywhere. I write fanfictions and stories all of the time, alongside roleplaying; I tend to write as a coping mechanism. On top of these hobbies, I am the president of an anime club at my college. I also attend anime conventions as a volunteer and panelist.

Anyway, I'm sure this was pretty boring to read, but if you found any of that interesting, please don't hesitate to message me ^^

~Bri~

Make sure to head over to the NSTG Summer Event and post in my two threads to earn giveaway's, participate in a contest...etc!

Isle De Awesome 1 Billion Dollar Luau

Gift The Person Above You - No min!  

_RI0SAN_

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:45 pm
GenociderSyosTongue
Welcome to the guild! What anime conventions have you been to? The only one I've ever gone to is Metrocon..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:23 pm
kazeaka
Welcome to the guild! What anime conventions have you been to? The only one I've ever gone to is Metrocon..

I've currently been to 6 anime conventions. I've been to A-Kon 24 and 25, A2F Fall 2013 and Spring 2014, Konsplosion 2013, and SukoshiCon Chapter 1. This weekend I'm going to attend Konsplosion 2014, and in December I shale be attending A2F Fall 2014.

I didn't volunteer at A-Kon ever, and I didn't volunteer at Konsplosion 2013. Everywhere else I volunteered/ran panels for at least half of the convention.  

AraragiHitagi

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:24 pm
GenociderSyosTongue
kazeaka

I've currently been to 6 anime conventions. I've been to A-Kon 24 and 25, A2F Fall 2013 and Spring 2014, Konsplosion 2013, and SukoshiCon Chapter 1. This weekend I'm going to attend Konsplosion 2014, and in December I shale be attending A2F Fall 2014.

I didn't volunteer at A-Kon ever, and I didn't volunteer at Konsplosion 2013. Everywhere else I volunteered/ran panels for at least half of the convention.

Wow i have never volunteered but i have been a artist in the Artist alley smile  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games