Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Assignments on top of assignments; appointments, and more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MegaAltaria

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:14 pm
Real life's been kicking my butt lately, and I haven't had much time for Gaia, unfortunately. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I said I'd give this place a try for a little longer, but real world issues pull me away at such inconvenient times.
So busy. It's really stressful, lately.
What does life have you people bogged down with? Do you find it hard to make time for Gaia?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:07 pm
MegaAltaria
Real life's been kicking my butt lately, and I haven't had much time for Gaia, unfortunately. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I said I'd give this place a try for a little longer, but real world issues pull me away at such inconvenient times.
So busy. It's really stressful, lately.
What does life have you people bogged down with? Do you find it hard to make time for Gaia?

I'm sorry about your stress! I wish I could help.
I'm trying my best to juggle assignments, volunteer work, and finding time to work on my art. Sometimes it gets very overwhelming. I find that doing things a little at a time, - a checklist comes in handy, - the list of things to do gets shorter and shorter. emotion_bigheart

I usually make time on the weekends. This isn't always the case, and there are times when I set Gaia aside until I'm completely free to catch-up on things.

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items