Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Caches (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timmys Vixen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:52 pm
I keep getting these things called Philosophers Caches out of dumpster dive and they apparently have all sorts of things in them and it asks me to pick one. What do I do with them?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:42 pm
Timmys Vixen
I keep getting these things called Philosophers Caches out of dumpster dive and they apparently have all sorts of things in them and it asks me to pick one. What do I do with them?

Someone asked the same question in this sub forum. You could check out what people said here.  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

SassySteve

Lonely Gekko

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:25 pm
From what I have seen/read, you use the different items and create bigger weird "game" items, and then those combine to make different items you can equip if you get formulas and do it. Alchemy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:14 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Timmys Vixen

Someone asked the same question in this sub forum. You could check out what people said here.

Thank you  

Timmys Vixen

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces