Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Searching for a family to join? Check here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:29 pm
Okay, since this came up in Chatzy recently, I figured I would start this thread for those not wishing to create a family, but willing to join someone else's families. Just post in this thread with links to the families you have, and update as needed. That way, new roleplayers and old can have a quick cheat sheet for those families they can peruse at their leisure.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 pm
Whitethorne Family
McLellan Family
Yaxley Family (Multi-person family)
Long/Davenport Family (Two links, since the brothers are separated by adoption)
Takaishi Family (Multi-person family)
Pemberton Family
Hill Family
Goldwind Family (Multi-person family)

These are the families I am willing to let people join. Please send me a friendly PM with an idea of a character and I will see how we can work it out o3ob

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:19 am
The Blythe Family
          - Blythe branch is an old pureblood line, traditionally Ravenclaws with some exceptions
          - Fairchild branch is muggle, with one muggleborn daughter
          - Jonathan Blythe has a sister, married with a child
          - Natasha Blythe (nee Fairchild) has a sister named Hannelore, who is married to a wizard, one child between the ages of 22 and 8
          - Jonathan could potentially have cousins around his age, with children around the ages of his children

The Edgeworth Family
          - Edgeworth branch is an old pureblood family, traditionally Slytherins
          - Wynters branch is an old pureblood family, traditionally Slytherins, and are an established separate family (see below)
          - Wesley could potentially have cousins around his age, with children around the ages of his son

More to come

Feel free to PM me about joining any of these families, if you have questions please ask. I would ask that you read through the profiles first, though, that way you're familiar with the family. Also, I'm working on changing all of my profiles skeletons from the one provided by the guild to one I made. It's schmancy. If you wanna use that for a character in any of my families (or any not, I don't mind, though if you're joining a family you should ask the creator) you can feel free, here's the link [x]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:32 pm
*herd of Weasleys fill room*

Okay, the families I am willing to let people join are as follows:
The Aldred Family
The Vass Family
The Frey Family
The Umber Family

I only ask that anyone looking to join these families PLEASE read the profiles, especially in terms of backstory, and please pm me so we can discuss character ideas and how your character would fit into whichever family you'd like to join.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:53 am
I'll join the thread and offer up my families for joining-or willing to be connected to another family. 3nodding

American:
The Dechering Family

British:
The Kiss Family (Muggle-related)
The Avery Family*see family tree here:
The League Family*see family tree here:
The Ryans Family*see family tree here:

A small heads up: I am in the middle of updating families and profiles at the moment with a new layout system (can be seen in the Dechering Family).

As for joining: I just ask that you please contact me via pm if to discuss ideas how you would like to merge your character/characters into any of these families or even add an extended family connection to any of these families. I should be fairly flexible with ideas in any of these families, so feel free to ask for more information about anything you are curious about.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:23 pm
Figured I might as well throw this out there. ninja

I have the Bannisters to offer up if anyone wants to join them and possibly fill up that empty little estate of theirs. There are four members so far (all played by me). Feel free to PM and we can come up with some potential ideas for additions.  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:28 pm
If anyone would like to join the Lambert Family I am open for anyone to play either of his parents or for any siblings for Samuel. Feel free to send me a PM with any ideas. I'm up for pretty much anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:42 am
Lyzorion Family is a newly created family with multiple NPC's currently Open for business.

Little Family History:
The Lyzorion Family is an Irish-Scottish-Welsh Family with mixed Pureblood heritage. The Lyzorion family is from Ireland and moved to Wales after Bryluen Lyzorion chose to move to Wales with her Love. The Welsh line come from the Roble side of the family which has been in Wales going on at least six generations. The Scottish side of the family would be the Darrow's. This can all be seen and read up on further using the link above as the Family Page has a Family Tree as well as Family History.

The birthdates my change, however the birth years have to stay the same. If you are very against the name of any of the NPC's that you are interested PM me and we can talk about changing it or if changing it is a possibility.

Otherwise if you read this and you find yourself curious or interested in joining the Lyzorion Family, PM me and lets talk gaia_kittenstar

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items