Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Super new... Need help? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VergiI Sparda

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:16 am
I keep seeing zomg? What is it?
And something about taxes?
What is go fushion?
And what is a tektek?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:12 pm
VergiI Sparda
What is go fushion?
And what is a tektek?

zOMG is one of the games on gaia. It's a role playing game, where you use rings to fight monsters and heal yourself while exploring a bunch of areas on the map. It may be under maintenance right now, but I'm not too sure of that as I haven't played for a while. It can be found under the games tab.

Go fusion is a new...I'm not really sure what to call it, but it was introduced recently. It's similar to alchemy, but the components needed you can find much more easily. Basically, those heart, star, and diamond charms you sometimes get from the daily chance can be used to craft items, if you have enough of them. You can find the menu for go fusion under the shop tab, or click this link: [x]

The taxes refer to the new tax on the marketplace; when you put an item up on sale from the marketplace, gaia used to collect a 2% tax from each of your sales. That was upgraded to 3% in the past, and just recently it has been upped to 5% in an attempt to control inflation.

A tektek is basically a wardrobe with all(most) of gaia's items. You can use it to preview avatars that you would like to own. There are some glitches with its layering, but all in all it works pretty well if you want to find some items or an outfit that you would like to quest for in the future. It can be found at tektek.org, or here. 'A tektek' refers to an avatar that was made using the website, and are also referred to as 'dream avatars'.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

VergiI Sparda

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:17 am
Shujitsun
VergiI Sparda
What is go fushion?
And what is a tektek?

zOMG is one of the games on gaia. It's a role playing game, where you use rings to fight monsters and heal yourself while exploring a bunch of areas on the map. It may be under maintenance right now, but I'm not too sure of that as I haven't played for a while. It can be found under the games tab.

Go fusion is a new...I'm not really sure what to call it, but it was introduced recently. It's similar to alchemy, but the components needed you can find much more easily. Basically, those heart, star, and diamond charms you sometimes get from the daily chance can be used to craft items, if you have enough of them. You can find the menu for go fusion under the shop tab, or click this link: [x]

The taxes refer to the new tax on the marketplace; when you put an item up on sale from the marketplace, gaia used to collect a 2% tax from each of your sales. That was upgraded to 3% in the past, and just recently it has been upped to 5% in an attempt to control inflation.

A tektek is basically a wardrobe with all(most) of gaia's items. You can use it to preview avatars that you would like to own. There are some glitches with its layering, but all in all it works pretty well if you want to find some items or an outfit that you would like to quest for in the future. It can be found at tektek.org, or here. 'A tektek' refers to an avatar that was made using the website, and are also referred to as 'dream avatars'.
Oh wow. That is A LOT of information to process! But, thanks a lot man. All the help is much appreciated. Seriously. You are the only person who has explained things to me in such detail besides the friend who made me join the site.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:33 pm
VergiI Sparda
Oh wow. That is A LOT of information to process! But, thanks a lot man. All the help is much appreciated. Seriously. You are the only person who has explained things to me in such detail besides the friend who made me join the site.

No problem! Glad I could help. :3 If you ever have any other questions, me or others in the guild will always be happy to help.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

VergiI Sparda

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:26 am
Shujitsun
VergiI Sparda

No problem! Glad I could help. :3 If you ever have any other questions, me or others in the guild will always be happy to help.
Thanks a lot. Seriously much appreciated. You helped me out a ton!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:22 am
biggrin  

Charlotte Eliana Leontine

Adorable Kitten

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out