Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Gaim - Zawame War: Overlord Arc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:40 am
Sasuke Kumon

User Image

Sasuke ran into a construction area and turned back to fight the beast. He saw a metal pole nearby and picked it up. "RAH!" He yelled as he ran forward and hit the beast. It growled and sliced through the pole before sending him flying back. He hit the ground and rolled before coming to a stop. He sat up and wiped the blood from his mouth and glared at the creature. There had to be something he could do to stop it!

Lockseeds

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image
Armored Rider Zangetsu

Hideyuki was stopped short mid-chase when a mysterious man stepped in front of him.

"What?" Hideyuki asked, his heart still pounding, towards the stranger's strange question before he regained his wits and responded with a question of his own, "Who are you and what do you want?"

He had no idea who this man was or what he wanted, but Hideyuki was sure that that he was about to find out.

((Man, that's a horribly written sentence. And I'm supposed to be an English teacher in a few weeks? gonk ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:29 am
User ImageUser Image
Kenzaki Hiyori

Armored Rider Gaim
User Image

Gaim jumped from her motorcycle, slicing down the monster's back with her Daidaimaru. She rolled back, firing another volley of lasers from her Musou Saber. She had to do something to get the monster away from Kumon. As much as she disliked the man, she did not want to see a person get to badly hurt.

INVENTORY
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Sasuke Kumon

User Image

Sasuke saw Hiyori arrive and once again she was able to hurt the monster. He glared at her as he balled his hand into a fist. "You win this time. Next time, you'll be the one sitting on the side lines." He said before running off and leaving the monster to her. He had to find Kizoku! He needed one of those belts!

Lockseeds

User ImageUser Image

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:20 am
User Image
Kizoku Kodomo
~Lock Dealer~
Kamen Rider Knuckle

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kizoku 's eerie grin didn't fade as he swung his briefcase into his arms. "You saw it here first." He said, beginning his advertisement.

"A whole new way to plan the Inves Games. However I personally feel that the Beat Riders aren't cut out for this new system. That's why..."

Kizoku opened up his case, revealing several of the Sengoku Drivers. "What do you say? For a limited time only, you too could join in on the fun."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:48 am
[[accidental deletion]]  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:01 am
Sasuke Kumon

User Image

Sasuke made his way back to the arena quickly, after stopping by a ATm of course. He figured Kizoku would have probably taken him up on his offer to sell some lockseeds or something. He walked up behined him as he was trying to sell a belt to some person he didn't know. "Nice to hear how you really feel." He said glaring at Kizoku. "I want one of those belt's, I have the cash right here." He said pulling out a stack of money from his pocket. He would be on an even playing field with Hiyori when he got one. No, I can't remain on an even playing field. I will need to get stronger then her. Then I will crush Gaim once again. He thought to himself.

Lockseeds

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image
Kizoku Kodomo
~Lock Dealer~
Kamen Rider Knuckle

User Image

"Come crawling back, have you Kumon?" Kizoku mocked. "I see you finished licking your wounds and stopped at an ATM."

"What I said was true. The game is about to change. It's one thing to watch monsters fight each other, and then claim their strength as your own. It's another thing to go out and fight them yourself. And I don't think Team Baron is cut out for it."

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:57 pm
User Image
Armored Rider Zangetsu

Hideyuki quietly eyed Kizoku for a moment as the mysterious man eagerly opened his briefcase, revealing several of the belts that Hideyuki had seen the blue warrior use to transform with moments before.

He hesitated for a moment as he listened to Kizoku speak. While Hideyuki didn't understand nor comprehend anything that he had just saw, he couldn't but feel a sense of wonder as his eyes looked over the black belts and various lockseeds that were before him.

The whole world around Hideyuki slowed down as he begun to hesitantly reach out and pick up one of the drivers, even muffled battle sounds from the fight in the near distance didn't even register to him.

He was about pick the driver up when the man he recognized as the one who had summoned the monster to fight Gaim race up and demand one of the drivers.

'The battle must already be over,' Hideyuki silently observed as watched the scene between the lock dealer and irate man before him unfold.

Ignoring it the heated between them, Hideyuki picked up one of the belts from the "knife" like portion of the device and brought it up closer to him so he could examine it closer. "How much?" he cooly asked, still looking down at the driver.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:03 pm
Sasuke Kumon

User Image

Sasuke growled as Kizoku mocked him and said he didn't think Baron was cut out for the new way to fight. "I'll show you!" He stepping forward and taking one of the belts. He placed the money in the case and glared at Kizoku. "No matter how strong my enemies become, I will always rise beyond their level and destroy them! That is the only way for the strong to become stronger." He said before looking to the other man. "I will also crush you if you decide to stand in my way." He warned before heading off. He needed to train before he faced Gaim again. He couldn't allow himself to lose again.

Lockseeds

User ImageUser Image

(Ready to time skip or whatever we are going to do)  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:37 pm
((Same here. Whatever works.))

User Image
Armored Rider Zangetsu

Hideyuki looked over glared over at Sasuke as he watched him storm away. Even if he didn't quite fully understand yet what truly was going on, Hideyuki wouldn't allow himself to bullied by anyone. He briefly glanced down at the belt was he still holding before silently giving the money Kizoku had asked for.

Realizing he hadn't received a lockseed yet, Hideyuki looked over at the assortment of lockseeds that Kizoku presented. There was one in particular lime green colored lockseed that stood out to him. Picking it up, Hideyuki silently read the code: "L.S. 04." The triangular patterns on it made him think of certain fruit that Hideyuki couldn't stand, but as with Inves Games he had just seen he could not feel but attached to the lock-shaped device.

Hideyuki grabbed another lockseed and without out another word, left the lockseed dealer behind. It was already late and he was pretty sure that he would get an earful when he showed up back to work let, but at the moment none of that mattered to him.

A whole new dangerous, unknown world was opening before him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:27 pm
Korensu

User Image

User Image
Takeya Koichi

Armored Rider Kurokage

After standing in the crowd of fan & bystanders who all witnessed firsthand the power of a Sengoku Driver; a young man with black gloves sighs as he trails through the roaring applause for Team Gaim's victory over Team Baron, he watched as all were simply brainwashed by Kizoku's silver tongue to the amazing power granted by the belts, and began to walk away back to his delivery bike. Takeya sat against the back to monologue to himself. "It seems Kizoku's plan worked after all; not that I doubted him but it was so easy seeing it for myself, guess the old team & all the others will start having a bit more struggle in this competition, but it's too bad for them that I'm already a step ahead of the rest." Takeya then looks to his side to reveal inside was his own Sengoku driver before putting his personal Mastubokkuri lockseed away with it & then driving off to continue his job of delivery.

Sengoku Driver
Lockseeds:
- Matsubokkuri
- Durian  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Kenzaki Hiyori

Armored Rider Gaim
User Image

[THE NEXT DAY]

Hiyori sat in her small kitchen. Sitting across from her was her sister, who was chatting away about school, Inves Games, and Gaim's big win.

"And did you really fight that thing by yourself?" Momo asked with excitement.

The older sister nodded absentmindedly as he stared at the Driver that rested between them.

"That's so cool. Now that your back on the team, Gaim will never lose again"

"Woah, Momo." Hiyori snapped back to reality, raising a hand in objection. "Just because I did one last fight, doesn't mean I'm going back to the dance team. There are still bills to be paid so I need to work."

Hiyori remembered the blonde haired girl, and the striking similarities to her sister.

"So there's still a spot open then?"

Hiyori looked at her sister with confusion. "Since when did you want to be a dancer?"

The younger sister blushed. "I've been trying to join your team for months now - haven't you noticed? You just keep ignoring me!"

INVENTORY
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:00 pm
Sasuke Kumon

User Image

Sasuke woke up as he herd rustling. He looked around and stopped some Ives plucking fruit from trees and devouring them hungrily. He moved the vines he had covered himself in and moved away from them quickly. He had found this crack while he was heading home and seeing the Inves on the other side of course he was curious and had to investigate. He transformed and was able to beat them, but he had taken to long since the crack closed behined him. For now all he new was that he was stuck, but he didn't mind, all he had to do was find another crack after all. Plus this was great practice. He was a little hungry though.

He walked over to one of the fruits and picked it and it quickly changed into a lockseed. Well it looked like he wouldn't be eating any of these fruit. He looked down at the lockseed and grinned. Well it looked like he wouldn't be needing to buy lockseeds anymore either. He put the new lockseed with the rose pattern on in it with his others and continued on his way. Maybe he could find something else interesting.

Lockseeds

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image
Armored Rider Zangetsu

The next day, Hideyuki was solemnly walking home from after he had got off work. He had been almost literally chewed out of the office by his manager for "skipping his responsibilities" and apparently nobody happened to mention anything to local news stations about a near godzilla-sized monster attacking the city.

Hideyuki sighed as reached the stairs to his small, one-person apartment, throwing down his bag on the bed as soon as he managed to let himself in. He sat on the bed and took out the lime green lockseed he had purchased with his driver only the day before. He hadn't even had time to process all of what happened or why he even had felt the inner urge to buy belt in the first place.

He stared down at the miniature device for what seemed like only a few moments before a scream from outside interrupted his thoughts. Without thinking, he grabbed his Sengoku Driver and rushed outside his door to the outside stairway to see what had caused the commotion. "Somebody, help me!" came a voice from just directly ahead, causing Hideyuki to race down the stairs and run towards the direction of the screams.

He heard the shrill scream again and saw a panicked woman trying to crawl away a basic Inves that was obviously stalking her, waiting for the right moment to attack. "Hey! Get away from her!" Hideyuki screamed, managing to grab the creature's attention by hitting it with a empty can that he had picked up.

'Oh great, what should I do now?' Hideyuki worriedly asked himself as Inves locked its attention on him as the lady managed to pick herself up and flee behind him to safety without so much a word. His heart was pounding now with both fearful excitement and adrenaline, he had no idea what to do before he remembered the blue armored rider's battle from yesterday.

He took out the mysterious black belt, briefly hesitating before slapping it onto his waist. He then raised the lockseed he was still holding up to eye level. He had never been into the so called Inves battles or even held a lockseed, but did recall what he had seen with the girl who had used her belt before. It's now or never,' he thought, pressing the button on the side of the device.

"Melon!" the Lockseed declared as a portal unzipped above Hideyuki and a metallic lime green melon-shaped armor slowly began to descend from the crack before Hideyuki locked the device into place in the driver. "Lock On!."

Japanese horagai music started to play from the Driver as Hideyuki watched the Inves been to slowly approach him. "Henshin!" he shouted, pressing the blade on the side of the driver down.

"Soyia! Melon Arms Tenka Gomen." The driver announced as the melon armor above Hideyuki landed on his head, temporally obscuring his vision as the rest of his body was enveloped in a flash of white and green light, forming a white body suit. The metallic fruit then unfolded itself to reveal a set of samurai armor. A large shield appeared in Hideyuki's hand, which he instinctively used to block an attack from the Inves and push it away from him. Armored Rider Zangetsu was born.

Hideyuki felt a surge of new found power flow through him as he took moment to look himself over. "Wow, this is incredible!" he exclaimed.

The Inves didn't allow him to celebrate his new form long as it quickly recovered and tried to attack again while Zangetsu was distracted. Hideyuki barely had time to block the attack with his shield again and tried as he tried to figure out what he should do next. Noticing the katana that was attached to his belt, he quickly snatched it out its holster to deliver a powerful, stunning slash to the attacking Inves.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, Zangetsu charged at the Inves and brought down his Musou Saber on the stunned creature, causing it back peddle away from him.

Undeterred however, the monster managed to recover and score a hit on Hideyuki, managing to break through the latter's inexperienced guard. Zangetsu regrouped and blocked another wild attack from the Inves with the tip of his sword.

It was then in that brief moment where the two opponents were pushing the other back for control that Hideyuki noticed the oddly shaped nature of his Musou Saber. 'I wonder…' he thought to himself as he used the bladed part of his shield to slash the monster back, continuing his train of thought by pulling the "hammer" portion of the guard back. The yellow portion of the blade lit up as Zangetsu instinctively pointed the gun barrel at the Inves and fired.

The Inves sparked heavily as several shots of energy from Zangetsu's Musou Saber found their mark, causing the creature to collapse to one knee.

"Time to finish this." Hideyuki declared, pressing the knife on the Sengoku Driver once more. |Melon Squash|

Zangestsu prepared himself as his sword weapon charged with light green energy before he slashed at the Inves one more time, causing it to explode in small eruption of flames.

As the embers quietly settled, Hideyuki reached down and closed the Melon Lockseed, canceling his transformation. "This is… my new power?" He asked himself in disbelief, looking at his hand that had just wielded his shield moments ago.

He could not think about long however as he heard the muffled sound of approaching sirens come. He quickly made himself scarce as the last rays of the sun began to set.

Meanwhile a zipper nearby that was just beyond his view close itself behind him.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff